Weddings = Love Forever Ch. 01

Story Info
One wedding that would change their lives forever.
864 words
3.76
11.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey all, this is my first story. I hope you like it...but if you don't (or if you do) please send me feedback. I could use as much as you have to give.

:)

Um, I guess that's all. I'm still figuring out how this all works as I'm new to the entire member's section now.

Okay, to the story...or rather chapter 1

--

Julia dropped her bag in the middle of the bag before turning and flopping on to it herself. "This room is amazing! This island is amazing! I'm so glad I got my own room, it's just what I needed after he...no, don't think about it. It'll ruin the happiness of being here." she thought to herself. Just a few days before, she had been with her boyfriend, Denny. He was ammazingly handsome, and she felt so lucky that out of all the girls at their university, he chose her. At least, that's what she thought, apparently he had been going behind her back with the other girls.

Now she was in the Caribbeans, on an island for her brother's wedding. As the maid of honor, her brother, Jack, had booked her a single suite.

Julia heard a knock at the door. When she opened it, a hotel bellboy pushed in a cart piled with luggage.

"Excuse me? These aren't my bags. I think you have the wrong room," she said.

A tall man peeked his head around the cart and peered into the room. His eyes roamed the suite before falling onto Julia.

"Pardon me. This is my room. What are you doing in here?" he asked. Julia gaped at him. Who the hell did he think he was?

At that moment, her cell phone went off. "Hello? Julia? This is Britney. Before I say anything else, Jack and I are so sorry."

"What's going on?" whispered Julia fiercely.

Britney, Jack's fiancee, replied immediately, "The hotel messed up the rooming. You'll have to share the suite with the best man."

"And that would be who?" Julia asked.

"Is there a tall, brown haired man, who has green eyes in your room?"

Julia looked at the intruder. "Yes."

"That's him! Oh, I've got to go, I'll see you later at the rehearsal dinner! That's at 6 tonight! Bye!"

--

Britney hung up. Hopefully, that little bit of matchmaking she did wouldn't get Jack mad. Although, Jack mad would make for a very interesting night...

Britney gasped as arms circled her waist. Jack nuzzled into the back of her neck. "What did you do, Babe?"

Britney moaned, how did Jack make her have such a reaction? "Nothing, hon. The hotel did it. They messed up rooming, Julia is stuck with Nicolas."

Jack stopped nuzzling her neck, "Oh, Babe, you know Julia's not going to be too happy about that. You're such a naughty little girl, maybe I should punish you, teach you a lesson."

"Ooh, is Britney going to get punished from the big, strong, tough, hot as hell, Jack?" she cooed in response.

Jack growled, picked Britney up, and threw her onto the middle of the bed. Nimble fingers made little of Britney's string bikini and soon, Jack was sucking Britney's nipples.

"Oh, oh, oh, I'm so bad. Come on, hon, give it to your babe." panted Britney. Jack nipped at her breasts while inserting a finger into Britney. His fingers found her g-spot and began thrusting. Britney moaned, "Too hot, too hot. Give me your cock, I need it. Now! You've kept me on the edge for so long now. Please, please, please?"

Jack pulled out his cock and pulled Britney onto him. Immediately, she pushed herself onto it and soon started bouncing up and down, rubbing her clit against it each time. Jack continued to tease her breasts.

Within moments, Britney shuddered and Jack's cock was covered with her juices. With a growl, Jack emptied his load into her, before pulling her down to him. He kissed her, hard on the mouth, demanding and controlling. They'd been together for a couple of years and yet, the fire they had for each other hadn't diminished at all.

Together, they headed into the shower to clean up before going to the beach.

--

Meanwhile, Julia glared at the man, "Nicolas. A pleasure to meet you. You get the couch."

She stomped away to the adjoining bedroom and shut the door.

Nicolas stared at the door shut. "What was that for?" he thought. God, she had the best body he had seen in a while. That sheer cover up did nothing to cover the bikini she had on underneath. From the looks of it, the poor bellboy had noticed as well. After tipping the bellboy, Nicolas flopped onto the couch.

"My bed," he thought sarcastically.

Nicolas groaned, Jack said nothing about having to share a room. From the sounds of the phone call, the hotel had made a mistake. Unfortunately, he had already checked and there were no extra rooms available. Guess they would just have to grin and bear it. Though, now that he was thinking about it, there seemed to be more and more reasons to stay in the suite.