Wednesday Evening

Story Info
How does she love him? Forwards & back.
1.2k words
3.6
53.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amen."

As I stepped back from the pulpit, I said, "You may be dismissed to worship or to leave. May the God of peace shine upon you this week." I walked off the platform, to my office. I was taking off my lapel microphone when my lovely wife swept in. Without saying a word she grabbed my belt on the left side of my waist and pulled me toward her as she turned me around. Her hand went to the back of my head as she pulled my mouth to hers. The passion of her embrace was surpassed only by the warmth of her kiss.

I felt the tip of her tongue sneak through my lips. I opened my mouth to taste the sacred wine that still wet her tongue. Her taste was delicious, and I explored her body upwards from her waist where my hands had drifted. I felt the curves and softness of her until I found her breasts. I softly squeezed her breast with my fingers, and rolled her nipple between my forefinger and thumb each time I ran my hand across her chest.

Jessica broke the kiss, and put her cheek to my cheek and whispered, "I want you... I'll be waiting at home." She turned and slipped silently out of the room. I prayed to myself, "God, I have to get home." I stepped into the narthex to greet those remaining. Tonight, Randall the maintenance man was locking up, so I was going to leave early.

I pulled into the driveway realizing that I didn't remember the any of the 5-mile trip to the apartment. My mind was wandering onto the dark purple, push-up, demi-bra that Jessica was wearing that night. The lace felt so good as I pressed my hand to her breast. I relived it a hundred times on the way home. My penis was so hard and erect that it was rubbing on the steering wheel and I had a ½ inch wet spot on the front of my pants. Anticipation... how delicious!

The door of our ground floor level apartment opened as I stepped in front of it. She's been awaiting my arrival. I walked into the living room where the ground floor, bay window blind was pulled open for all the world could see inside. I was greeted with a kiss of passion. Her tongue slithered inside my mouth as she held my cheeks in her hands. She looked in my eyes and with a sulk she said, "You're tense... I can help you."

Jessica slid her face down my chest and stomach to the belt of my pants. I'd thrown off my suit coat already, and kneeling, she opened my pants and slid them to my ankles. My underwear followed. She looked up at me in the eye as she slid her pursed lips over the head of my penis. The tension that she kept in her lips was fantastic as she pulled on the head with a tremendous force. Her tongue swirled over and over the very tip, and my knees nearly buckled from the sensation.

Just as I reached the point that I couldn't take her ministrations to the head of my cock, Jessica pressed her lips up the shaft as she swallowed me. I could feel the muscles in her throat tighten on the head as she buried me deep in her mouth. I just whispered, "Thank you Lord Jesus. Oh, God I love you Jessica. You are so good..."

When my shaft was fully in her mouth and throat, she slid her tongue back and forth under the shaft as if she was milking it...and she was. I was on the threshold of explosion when she suddenly pulled completely off me and looked into my eyes from her knees. She coyly said, "You want some behind?"

"Oh, God. I love you, Baby!" I asked her if she wanted it from behind, and she replied, "I have been thinking about it all day." My wife, the pastor's wife...an oversexed, anal sex loving, oral sex loving, nymphomaniac. If only the congregation knew. I laughed to myself.

We walked to the bedroom where she got on the bed on all fours. She wiggled her butt at me, and said, "Just go for it baby! I'm ready." I put a little KY Jelly on the head of my penis and pressed my shaft to her rear. I love the feeling of sliding my shaft up and down between her cheeks without actually entering her anus. I squeezed her butt to press her cheeks to the sides of my shaft. The sensation was explosive. My desire for her was heady and narcotic.

I grabbed her at the point where the small of her waist just begins to widen, and pressed the head of my penis to her tiny sphincter. With no preparation, she was so tight that I didn't think that I would get it, but just when I was about to give up, Jessica jerked herself backwards impaling her anus on my cock. She buried her head into the pillow as she let out a growl of pain and ecstasy.

That wonderful sensation of breaking through to blessed ring into the open cavity beyond was a head rush. She was groaning in pain and pleasure as I was still. I waited searching for every sensation. I felt every tiny bit of her sphincter clamped around me as well as the softness of the tissue beyond. She began rocking, and I started to slide in and out.

I like to totally exit her anus and wait a second while she shrinks back to normality, and then I push through again. It feels like each time I enter is the first. I press the shaft to one side then the other. Up and down. I totally use her ass. I posses her in every way.

She rubs herself as I feel the bounds of her anal hole. I press so hard that I feel the muscles in her ass. I open her beyond my own penis size, and she starts to become loose. As she grunts with anticipation of a mighty orgasm, I slid my penis in her anal crack. Up and down, as I pulled her ass toward me.

I felt myself nearing that explosion of total release, and I wanted to do something new. I jumped to the side of my wife and quickly sidled to her head. She was still on all fours as I forcefully inserted my penis, fresh out of her colon into her mouth. Her skin was red and blotchy, and I knew that she was on the brink.

I could tell that she hated the taste of her own ass and bile at first, but she gave in and began sucking at earnest. Her tongue swirled around my cock as I immediately shoved it into her throat. It was more than I could take, and just as her body shook with wave after wave of pleasure, I felt semen spurt after spurt moving up my urethra. My back was arched in desperation as think jet after jet of semen was released into her mouth. She swallowed every stream, and nibbled on the head trying to get more.

My body contracted so hard as she drove me to heights unknown that my back muscles cramped up as they clenched again and again. I came down slowly, and Jessica kept me in her mouth as her tongue swirled lazily around and around the shaft. I was hers and she was mine.

For this reason shall a man leave his father and his mother and the two shall become one flesh.