Wednesday: Forbidden Fruit

Story Info
Cheating couple's heat melts snow.
2.3k words
4.16
42.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

INTRODUCTION

The Seven Days are a collection of seven one-chapter stories involving fantasies and role-playing with a personal flavor. These are my personal wish lists that I wished I had lived out before I had gotten married. So sit back and enjoy.

MONDAY: Law & Order
TUESDAY: Mile High Club
WEDNESDAY: Forbidden Fruit
THURSDAY: Overlooking the Stereo Types
FRIDAY: Two is Fun Three is Never a Crowd
SATURDAY: Power of Trust
SUNDAY: Out in the Country

* * * * *

WEDNESDAY: Forbidden Fruit

The snow kept falling and falling. The clock on the wall was only at two o'clock. There was still three more hours to go until work was over. Already traffic was snarled and crawling by the building at a snails pace. Leana Johnson was a mid thirties lady, married with two children. She was an Accounts Payable Clerk with Austin Forklifts. She grimaced at the thought of traveling all the way out to the suburbs to get home. Her normal one-hour drive will probably be three or four hours. Her husband would be in a foul mood as he usually was, complaining about everything. Now he'll complain about the snow to her, after he complains about noisy kids, smelly dogs, crime, and sports and anything else that didn't please him today.

Gerry Munro was looking at the snow from a different point of view. He too had to drive out to the suburbs as well, but he had a bridge to cross. And for whatever reasons, cars, snow and bridges didn't work well together. He knew his normal one-hour drive would probably triple or even worse. Gerry was Austin Forklifts General Manager. He was a bright young manager, who every one liked working for. He was always happy at work, and everyone went the extra mile for him. Gerry unfortunately was not so lucky at home. His wife was so wrapped up in volunteer work that their love life was non-existent. He longed for the romantic days that he and his wife previously enjoyed. Even counseling couldn't reignite her passionate fire.

Gerry turned on the radio to listen for a weather and traffic report. A snowfall warning was issued for the area. The traffic announcer warned everyone to stay off the roads unless they really had to be out in their cars.

"Listen everyone," Gerry called out to the seven employees in the large office floor area, "This snow will be coming down all evening, if you want to leave early, go ahead, take off, but be careful. If anyone wants me to book a room across the street at the Happy Inn Hotel, the company will pickup tonight's stay. I'll close up when everyone is gone."

Almost all of the employees took Gerry up on his offer and scrambled to the door to head for home.

"Leana, Get out of here before the blizzard gets worse." Gerry called out to his Accounts Payable clerk.

"I need to get these payments out to get our discounts." Leana called back. "I'll be in shortly to have you sign them before I mail them."

Gerry chuckled to himself. Leana was such a dedicated employee. He wished that his entire staff were like her. She was always kind to everyone. Gerry wished that his wife would be more like her.

The afternoon continued with the snow not letting up. Gerry noticed that he could still see the taillights of the car of the last employee who left an hour and a half ago. He phoned his wife who conveniently wasn't home and left a message that he was going to stay the night at the hotel across the street.

"Here you go, all these to sign." Announced Leana as she dropped a dozen folders on Gerry's desk for him to sign.

"Great," Gerry answered back, " Are you going to try to go home or are you going to stay across the street?"

"I don't know, depends on what kind of mood Al is in." Sighed Leana.

"Well, tell you what, Joe Parker's car is three blocks up the street, and he left almost two hours ago. Would you like to grab dinner and see what happens?" Gerry asked Leana.

"Sure, That makes sense," Leana answered back, "Let me call Al and tell him what I'm doing."

Gerry signed all the documents and sealed the envelopes for mailing. Leana returned back shaking her head, almost teary eyed.

"What's up?" Asked Gerry.

"I phoned Al to let him know about my plans," Started Leana, "All he was worried about was that I didn't smash up the car. After he blamed the city, the weatherman, and the government, he actually agreed that I should stay the night so I don't dent his precious car."

"Great, Lets grab dinner," Suggested Gerry, "And afterwards we'll book a couple of rooms."

Gerry and Leana sat down to a marvelous dinner, complete with drinks, wine and special coffees. The more Gerry drank, the more he wished he were married to Leana instead of his wife. He quickly dismissed his unethical thoughts and settled up the bill with the waiter. They walked from the restaurant to the hotel.

"Two rooms please, non smoking." Gerry told the clerk.

"I'm sorry sir, but all I have left is one room with two double beds." Replied the clerk. "We are unusually full with the weather like it is."

Gerry thought for a minute.

"You take the room Leana, I'll sleep on the couch in my office." Gerry suggested.

"Nonsense," Replied Leana, " We are both adults, we work together, we trust each other, I'm sure we can behave with separate beds."

"Are you sure?" Asked Gerry, "You know what your husband is like."

"To hell with him," Spouted Leana "He was the one more worried about the car than me anyways."

Gerry couldn't believe Leana's change of attitude. She never cursed, but to hear her make a statement like that caught him by surprise. He paid for the room on his company credit card. He ordered more wine and tooth brushes from room service. He was signing for the room service when Leana broke into a giggle.

"What's up?" Asked Gerry as he closed the door.

"You got tooth brushes, but no pajamas." Laughed Leana.

"That's funny?" Quizzed Gerry, "I just usually sleep in underwear."

"I usually sleep in the buff." Said Leana.

"Lucky Al." Sighed Gerry.

Gerry poured a couple of glasses of wine. They really didn't need any more alcohol, as Gerry could feel himself getting a bit light headed. Leana flipped through the channels until she found the adult entertainment channel.

"Please don't stop there," Pleaded Gerry, " It's been so long with the wife, or should I say without the wife, I'll just get all hot and bothered and frustrated."

"Oh, poor Gerry." Giggled Leana as she ignored his plea and watched the man on the screen go down on the lady. " I wish Al could do that?"

"Hmm, That used to be one of my favorites." Commented Gary.

"Really?" Giggled Leana, as she shuffled closer to Gerry spilling her drink a bit. "I would really like someone to do that to me."

"Leana," Gerry spluttered as he choked on his wine, "Don't tease me like that, besides, what about Al?"

"To hell with him." Smiled Leana as she snuggled right in beside Gerry. "Bill Clinton didn't call it cheating with Monica, Would you like to go down on me?"

That remark really caught Gerry by surprise. Before he could answer Leana kissed him on the lips and knocked over her glass of wine as her hand rubbed his crotch.

"Leana, Please, we shouldn't." Protested Gerry.

Leana didn't stop at his protests. Her tongue plunged deep into his mouth as she continued her passionate kiss. Her arms were wrapped around Gerry's neck, pulling him closer to her. As her hand continued to rub his crotch through the slack material, she could feel his penis growing with every kiss, and every caress. Leana unzipped Gerry's fly, and loosed his belt so she could slide his pants down. She quickly slid his shorts down so his fully erect cock could stand to attention.

"Remember Bill," Giggled Leana as she eyed his erect cock, "This isn't cheating on Hilary."

Leana slid down and began to slowly lick his swollen penis. Gerry moaned with pleasure as she ran her tongue up and down his shaft. First starting with light, little licks, and then taking as much into her mouth as she could. Gerry's wife never believed in oral sex. It was one thing that Gerry missed since he was married. Leana's fine work reminded him how much he missed a good blowjob. She licked his cock in fine detail as her hand caressed his balls, and occasionally stoked his shaft when her tongue traded places. Her oral sensations felt great, his cock had grown and stretched to its full eight inches. Gerry had trouble holding back as the oral sensations were too much. His cock exploded its load of white cum all over Leana's face as she tried to contain the load in her mouth, but it was too much.

"That was wonderful," Sighed Gerry, "Now it's my turn Hilary."

Leana rolled to her back after she took another sip of wine to wash her tasty cum load down. It was Gerry's turn to kiss her passionately as his hand unsnapped her pants and pushed them down past her knees. Leana's panties were soaking wet with her juices as she had become quite excited when she was blowing Gerry. Gerry reached inside her panties and dragged his finger over the mouth of her pussy. Her pussy was bubbling with her love juices. Just waiting for him to lick it up. He slowly slid her panties down to her knees, and then removed both her pants and panties so he could spread her legs for the feast that was waiting for him.

Leana had a very nicely trimmed pussy. She kept the hair short and nicely cropped. Gerry dived right in with his tongue, going first to her vagina lips so he may taste her juices. He licked the lips briefly before he moved to her swollen clitoris. He sucked her clit into his mouth, and then teased it with his tongue. He slipped two fingers into her hot pussy, while he assaulted her clit with his tongue. Leana moaned loudly as Gerry's actions sent shock waves through her body. Gerry plunged his two fingers deeper inside of her as his tongue worked feverously on her clit. Leana's legs squeezed Gerry and dug his heels into his back, as the shock waves continued to build inside of her. Leana had been rubbing her breasts with her hands, occasionally pinching her swollen nipples as Gerry continued to lick and finger her. She reached out and grabbed Gerry by the hair pulling him tighter to her pussy as her hips thrust tighter into his face as she reached her orgasm.

"I didn't bring any cigars Bill, so you're going to have to use your dick on me." Giggled Leana again.

Leana was still wearing her top as she rolled over on all fours. Gerry tried to remove her top but Leana protested.

"My breasts are too small, Al wants me to get a boob job too!" sniffed Leana.

"I think they are just fine." Stated Gerry as he flipped her back onto her back and fondled her small breasts.

Gerry removed her top, revealing a pair of small but very nicely shaped breasts. He alternately kissed each breast and played with her nipples. His other hand returned to her still hot and wet pussy, and began to tease her clitoris again. Leana moaned again as his clitoral stimulation was getting her all hot and excited again. Gerry spun around to the sixty-nine position so he could taste her again. He used one thumb to continue his clitoral stimulation while his tongue stretched deep inside of her pussy. He reached around and caressed her buttocks, pausing briefly to stroke the opening of her ass.

Leana reciprocated by licking his shaft and she took her wet finger and probed his ass. Gerry moaned as the sensations made his cock go rock hard again. He continued his smorgasbord as he licked up her juices. Leana came again as her hips thrust her pussy into his face. Before Gerry could come he shuffled off of her and she scrambled back to the doggy position at the end of the bed.

"I want all of it inside me." Begged Leana.

Gerry obliged and he slid his entire eight inches inside of her. He slowly pumped her pussy as his hands rubbed her shoulders. Her hot wet pussy felt great and tight against his pumping shaft. This felt so good to him.

Leana could feel Gerry's cock deep inside her. She imagined that the tip of his cock was past her belly button; at least it felt like it. As Gerry game in with each stroke, Leana could feel his balls bang against her clit, creating another exciting sensation. His big cock also stretched deep inside of her, contacting her G-spot periodically, sending another wave of electricity through her. She collapsed her face onto the pillow as she reached another orgasm. Gerry still kept up the pumping action. She wanted all of him; she wanted to feel him come inside of her. She squeezed her vagina muscles tightly as his hot shaft continued to pump. Finally with a loud groan, Gerry came again, filling her pussy with his cum. Gerry collapsed on top of her, out of breath.

"I hope it snows for a week." Wished Gerry Out loud.

"It doesn't have to snow to have fun." Giggled Leana as she snuggled into Gerry, " We can do this any time."

Gerry could only think of good things to come as he hugged Leana as they fell asleep for the night.