Wednesday Night

Story Info
Wednesday is "Hump Day" after all.
1.2k words
3.9
36.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short story to add to my collection. It is a quick read that I hope you enjoy. I'm new to story writing and having fun jotting down my thoughts. Please leave your thoughts in the comments and thanks for looking!

*****

At the end of my afternoon shift I'm home around 11 o'clock and sometimes, because my wife enjoys it, I bring home pizza. So at least once a month this is a ritual for us. We eat pizza, watch TV and talk about our days.

I love our time together just relaxing and talking, but I made her a promise. Earlier that day just before I left for work; I told her that before our day was over, I was going to fuck her.

She laughs and gives me a kiss before I leave.

We've finished our monthly snack and a one-hour show. Now we usually watch a half-hour comedy, something fun and upbeat, before we turn in.

She is tired and yawning regularly saying, "Let's go to sleep!"

"But someone promised sex," I reply.

"Oh really? It's late, let's make this quick," she smiles.

"You are so good to me!" I say as I pull off my boxer briefs.

"I just want you to be happy," she replies as she climbs onto the bed completely naked.

She is absolutely gorgeous, and every time I look at her I still can't believe that she is all mine. Her long strawberry blonde hair stops just above her perfect little round ass and accents her firm perky breasts from the front. Just the sight of her is enough to fully arouse me.

She moves towards me and leans in for a kiss. I happily oblige while sliding my hands down her sides and grabbing her behind her thighs. She is petite and I easily lift her up and set her down on her back. I take a moment to admire, kiss and caress her. She did however say to make this quick. Who am I to argue?

Flat on her back is not a 'good position', so I modify it by sliding one of our king size pillows under her great ass. That is what I do. I fix things.

This improves the angle for both of us and helps to equalize some of our height difference. Then I apply just enough lube to the tip of my erection to get us started. I don't want to be greedy, so I use my most sensitive part to share with her as well.

I use my right hand to slowly slide myself over her womanhood as I caress her curves with my left. Now fully supported by my legs and perfectly positioned, I push her legs up with my hands behind her knees and slowly move my hips forward.

I watch as I slowly disappear into her and try to memorize every delicious inch of it.

This is my favorite part. I am in, and we have just begun.

Easing myself in and out a few times just to make sure everybody is comfortable before I get too aggressive. Moving my grip to her ankles I place her feet on my pelvis, a small position change that I really enjoy and highly recommend.

Now my forward thrusts tilt her to meet me. She reaches up and grabs a pillow and places it under her neck for support. Comfort is good for orgasms.

I lower myself onto my hands placed on either side of her head just above her shoulders. As she wraps her legs around me I increase the power of my thrusts and hold her in place with my forearms. My steady smooth rhythm soon has her holding her breath and tensing up. I know her orgasm when I see it. I wait until she starts breathing again before I slow my pace. Don't interrupt the orgasm.

Her 1 Me 0

I push myself back up onto my knees and put her feet back on my pelvis. I love this position because both of my hands are free to explore and I can see everything I love most.

I continue rocking my hips back and forth with an easy to maintain tempo as my hands caress her hips, thighs, ass, stomach and breasts. Everything I can reach is fair game and from here I can reach it all.

Her right hand has found her clitoris and has begun to massage it steadily. This is a sure sign to me that I have fully aroused her. That is why I am here, but I have lost any sense of friction and freely glide in and out of her. Is there such a thing as too wet?

The second orgasm comes quickly and puts another smile on her face.

"That's not even close to fair," I say.

She just laughs and says, "That's what you do to me. You're just that good."

Her 2 Me 0

I need more friction. I straighten her right leg out and straddle it. Then I place her left one against the right side of my chest. This tightens her on my cock, which I need if I'm going to fulfill my promise. I increase my tempo and pin her in place by holding onto her neck pillow.

Now I can concentrate on my orgasm while fucking her senseless. Before I can get there she is holding her breath again and gripping the bed sheet in her left hand as her right continues the work on her clit. I slow my pace just slightly and concentrate on full deep thrusts.

Once she can speak again she whispers, "Wow, how are you so good at that?"

"Practice," I reply.

Her 3 Me 0

She is ahead of me in the orgasm race, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I have an almost insatiable sexual appetite and need her continued nearly daily involvement to satisfy it. Time to get serious.

I move her left leg over to my left shoulder and lean into it. My right hand is on her shoulder and my left pins her down at her chest. She places her freehand on my bicep to remind me to be careful. Too deep can ruin the fun. I'm too big for her on a good rock hard 'big dick day' and that's what tonight is.

I hold her down and concentrate on pounding her into the mattress. She is so gorgeous and feels so good that it doesn't take me long to reach the edge of my own ecstasy. I thrust in deep and hard one last time and hold myself against her. She holds her breath as my cock throbs and releases my orgasm as deep inside of her as I can go. Promise fulfilled.

Her 4 Me 1: Perfect.

As soon as we both start breathing again I retrieve a tissue for each of us. Great sex is messy and you have to be prepared.

I straighten myself up and enjoy a few final in and outs before I end it. Too much continued stimulation and we'll have to start all over again. Our whole adventure probably lasted only 15 minutes, but she often reminds me that marathon sex is not a quality that all women admire.

She is rarely more beautiful than she is right now. Completely relaxed and satisfied. This is my favorite job. It's what I do best.