Wednesday Nite Widows Ch. 03

Story Info
Card club spanks ass.
5.7k words
4.74
36.7k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
80niner
80niner
278 Followers

Pauline and Ruth Eleanor had left after they watched Liz and Jackie absorb their punishment on upturned bare bottoms turning red.

"No telling where this little game will wind up after we've been at it a while," said Ruth Eleanor. There could be some real interesting interactions."

"I have to admit that watching Jackie and Liz getting theirs got to me," said Pauline.

"Old Liz handled her spanking nicely."

"Yes."

"You know Liz doesn't have a bad looking ass for a gal in her fifties."

"She's well preserved."

"I'd say she's a randy lady who gets her jollies where she finds them."

"She likes young boys," said Pauline, "She always has."

"I guess you've known her a long time." "We don't move in the same circles anymore," said Pauline. "That is outside our weekly card playing. Neither one of us acknowledge it but she used to be my mother-in-law."

"You're joking."

"It's true."

"Then I guess you're itching for the night you lay your hands on her ass and change its color."

Pauline shrugged. "You saw tonight. She likes it. I'm sure the old gal climaxed at least twice."

Ruth Eleanor nodded. "I know. After watching the others, I'll have to go home and do something about it. I hope Paul is in bed and asleep."

"What are you going to do?"

"Probably the same as you as soon you get alone." giggled the taller, prettier woman."

"I'll probably toss and turn," admitted Pauline.

"I meant rock that little man in the boat." said Ruth Eleanor. My sassy little nubbin is in for a real workout."

"IÔve never heard you talk this way."

"Maybe you never talked to me when I had a drippy pussy."

"Seeing Jackie get her butt slapped made me feel funny," said Pauline.

"She came," said Ruth Eleanor.

"You know," Pauline hesitated, "as long as we've known each other, we've never talked about sex."

"Well, up till the last few months, you've had a man around and, well I've been divorced for years. Our sex lives wouldn't have had much in common."

"Oh I don't know," said Pauline, "From the all attention my man paid me those last years we were together, you probably got lot more sex than me. I mean a good looking woman in her prime, you've surely had all kinds of men after you." "Not so many," said the woman behind the wheel. "Most times it's not a man I crave."

Pauline looked over at the long, nylon clad legs extended under the steering wheel. The skirt had crept higher on the sleek thighs. "You mean with. . .?"

Ruth Eleanor caught the glances at her legs but did nothing to lower her skirt. "It's been known to happen, I confess." The taller woman gave her a side glance and a twisted grin. "Of course, I hope you don't repeat that. It could ruin my reputation at the bank."

"I'd never say a word."

"I wish," said Ruth Eleanor, "that I could invite you over for a drink, but I know Paul is home tonight."

"I guess if Jay isn't home yet but he probrbly will be soon." Pauline caught herself. "Of course if you want to stop in, you're welcome."

Ruth Eleanor smiled. At Paulines house on the edge of town, there were no lights. Ruth Eleanor pulled into the driveway and turned out the headlights. The neighboring houses were dark. "You want to sit here and talk a while?"

"Fine."

ÔI don't want to start something you might find offensive."

"Oh, I'll let you know and no harm done." Pauline leaned back into the corner formed by the car door and her seat. "What do you have in mind?"

"Like I said, I'm horny. I think you are too."

"IÔve admitted that."

Ruth Eleanor licked her lips. "Maybe we could help each other."

"I'd say I'm curious, and horny. What do we do?"

Ruth Eleanor slipped her hands under her skirt, raised her hips and removed her panties. "This would be a start."

Pauline squirmed in her seat and at last tossed her panties on the seat beside her. Her dress had risen, particularly in back and the leather seat under her caused her wriggle. "Leather feels strange on a bare bottom."

"Cool and exciting too."

Pauline looked over at the long legs. Bare thighs above the woman's stocking tops disappeared in the shadows of the short skirt. " What now?"

"What I would like." Ruth Eleanor scooted from under the wheel, nearer Pauline, and slid her hand up a naked thigh. "I would like to explore your crotch while you play with mine."

"You're so wet," gasped Pauline.

"You too."

"And slick."

"Oooooh, you hit the good spot."

Pauline giggled. "This reminds me of the eighth grade when girls hid in the john at recess and played tickle-tickle."

"You did that?"

"Constantly."

"Our Phys-Ed teacher caught us once. She said we'd go blind if we kept it up."

"Did you quit?"

Ruth Eleanor laughed. "Not yet."

"Me too."

"Last time I was diddled like this in a car, I was still a virgin. My boyfriend did me while I yanked him off." Ruth Eleanor laughed. "God, he made a mess on my dress. I had a hell of a time convincing my mother that she put too much starch on it."

Pauline shivered, then made a choking sound. "Don't make me laugh at a time like this. I can't take it." She drew a deep breath. "God! I know kids do this all the time but can you imagine a couple of old bags past forty playing stinky finger?"

Ruth Eleanor gave a strained laugh. "I'll keep doing it as long as it feels good."

"Your fingers feel so good," said Pauline, "much better than mine."

"Ticking yourself," said Ruth Eleanor, "you always know what's going to happen next." She quickly removed her slick fingers from her friends vagina and shoved one back to tickle the alternate hole and wriggle into the hidden rosette with a tentative thrust and invaded the tight anal muscle.

"Oooooh!" breathed Pauline, "what are you doing?"

"Tickling your ass."

"I wasn't expecting that."

"But you've had it done?"

"I guess everybody has a few times."

"You like?"

"It takes some getting used to." Pauline moved her fingers across the smooth perineum separating the two openings. She paused at Ruth Eleanor's back door. "I guess you're asking for some of the same."

"I'm a terribly anal person."

"Then I'd guess you've had more than just a finger there."

"It's what I need, sometimes, something to push me over the edge." The long legged woman's thighs and buttocks raised off the seat, clasped tightly and made Paulines hand prisoner. Ruth Eleanor drew a deep breath and gasped. "Oh God! It's so good." She twisted and sank down on Paulines fingers, writhed and goaned and, with her head thrown back, ground out her orgasm.

Moments later Pauline closed her eyes and imagined that she and Ruth Eleanor were on a slow plane to paradise and the throbbing of the jet's engines vibrated through her whole being.

They had wiped off their fingers on their panties, placed the panties in their purses and rearranged their clothes. Ruth Eleanor once more sat, primly, behind the wheel. Pauline got out on shaky legs and made her way into the dark house.

***

The following Wednesday, there was a certain subdued atmosphere as the cards were dealt and play began. Jackie drew Liz as a partner again so she knew one would not land across other's laps. Pauline drew Mindy Carson as her partner.

Lorene and Janet playedt Ruth Eleanor and Krista at the other table. Lorene poured the wine and Janet placed the snack dishes at the corners of the tables. Janet looked to the slightly older Lorene. "After last week, I can't wait to see who gets her butt warmed tomight."

"Strange," said Lorene. "Nobody has mentioned getting their ass slapped."

"I'm sure it's on everyone's mind. No one wants to mention it first and jinx themselves," said Krista.

"You know, if you've just jinxed yourself you've jinxed me too. I'm your partner." Janet winked.

"Gosh. I'd hate to be the one that got you sent home with a red butt," said Krista.

"Won't be the first one," said Lorene. "I had a man who warmed mine regularly."

"I don't know if I'd take that from a man."

"I looked forward to it. It go so I'd provoke him so he'd spank me. We always wound up on the bed and it ended in a damned good poke."

"I've heard it turns people on getting spanked like that," said Jackie.

"After seeing what happened to a certain bared butt last week you can't tell me you weren't turned on by last weekÔs ass smacking," said Pauline.

Jackie blushed. "I'll admit to that."

"I'll bet you that before too many weeks have passed that this little spanking party will turn into a full blown female orgy," said Liz Astin.

"You think so?"

"I said I'd bet on it."

"I'd hate to miss out on that," said Ruth Eleanor.

Lorene smiled. "Don't you ever crave a litttle girl on girl stuff?"

"Don't get me wrong. I like fucking men," said Janet, "but there comes a time when I don't think it hurts to share a little loving with a lady friend."

Lorene nodded. "I'd say that's an honest way of putting things."

"Maybe some night, one of us will get the chance to spank the other." Janet looked rather wistful. "There's no chance of that tonight, being as we're partners." Lorene smiled. "Not at this party anyway."

"You're thinking later?"

"Why not? If our butts aren't too sore for a little more."

Mindy and Pauline had lost the first game.

Lorene and Janet were the winners.

"What's going on over there" asked Liz.

"We were talking about who was going to get a red can tonight.," said Lorene.

"I'm looking forward to smacking somebody's ass tonight," said Liz.

"Me too," said Jackie.

"I never thought we'd actually do it," said Janet, "not naked butts, anyway."

"You'd better believe it," said Liz. "I'm looking forward to warming your ripe little bum across my lap."

"It's not all that little," laughed Janet, "but I'll agree, it's old enough to be ripe."

"If you're talking ripe," interrupted Lorene, she nodded in Liz's direction, "Now there is some ripe fruit."

"You ought to know," smiled Liz. "You kept your hands on it long enough."

"I wasn't hearing any complaints at the time," retorted Lorene.

"Now look here, Hon. I never said a word about complaining. I think this is the best thing that's happened to this group since we started playing cards."

"I had a small problem sitting the next day," confessed Jackie.

"But there were rewards that made it worth while," said Liz."

"I guess, but," confessed Jackie, "I felt so naked, exposed like that, while everyone watched me squirm."

"That's what makes you so hot. Besides the heat in your bottom. it's the knowing that others are watching your naked ass bounce," said Liz. "Of course," she added, "At my age and with my experience it would be pretty hard to humiliate me."

"What would humiliate you," asked Lorene.

"I'd have to think about that for a while." She grinned. "I guess maybe people watching me get fucked in the ass by a St. Bernard might slow me down."

"Have you ever?" asked Krista, now drawn into the conversation.

"What?"

"Been fucked by a St Bernard?"

"Hell no." Liz paused. "But I wouldn't tell this crowd if I had."

"I decided not to wear panties tonight," confessed Jackie, changing the subject.

"Play cards," said Liz. "Let's be finding out who goes bottoms up tonight."

"And gets hand colored," said Lorene.

"I'd like a crack at that big bottom of yours," said Liz."

"I just bet you would."

"I'd warm you till it tickled your short hairs."

"You'd probably tickle them too." Said Janet, suddenly growing bolder.

"Probably would, yours too," said Liz, "that is if you've got any."

"Oh I've got Ôem all right," said Janet, "I've got oodles." Krista giggled. "There are people that don't."

"Anybody we know?" asked Janet."

"I didn't say that."

"Keeps you from getting hair in your teeth," said Lorene."

"I used to shave it," confessed Liz. "Trouble is you got to keep it up or you itch like hell while itÔs growing in."

"I shaved," confessed Mindy. My boyfriend said I looked like a little girl down there." She giggled again. "I couldn't keep his tongue out of me."

"I bet you weren't complaining," said Lorene."

"God! I never did so much coming in my life," said Mindy. "I'd come home from a date so weak kneed I could barely walk. He couldn't get enough." "Hell! I'd shave every evening if I got service like that," said Liz. "Maybe we should all shave," suggested Janet. "I'm game." "We broke up," said Mindy. My next boyfriend liked my red hair. He said he liked a hairy poon. He said my red bush really turned him on." "Most men like a full bush," said Jackie. "My husband doesn't like it when I trimed mine enough to wear a bikini without sprouts peeking out the crotch." "Are we playing cards or analyzing coozy hair?" asked Lorene. "What ever turns you on," said Janet." "Deal," said Pauline, "and lets get this show on the road." Pauline and Krista lost that night. Pauline wound up over Lorene's lap and had tears in her eyes when she left. But she was smiling.

***

Ruth Eleanor was driving.

"My ass tingles." giggled Pauline.

"Lorene laid it on you pretty good," said Ruth Eleanor. "Those big buns of yours were jiggling all over the place."

"She got a mean hand," agreed Pauline.

"Sometimes, I saw her fingers stray down into short hair country."

"She knows how to make a lady feel good." agreed the lady in the passenger seat.

"I wish somebody would help me out," said Ruth Eleanor. They had just left Liz Astin's house after another bare butt, spanking session. Generally called butt warming, the spankings had become a looked forward to ritual that lasted through the summer and fall. Now, months later at one time or another, every member had experienced having her rear reddened and at another time applied punishment to a fellow member's bottom Every member looked forward to attending each meeting of the Wednesday Night Widow's Card Club. Most members, after the session managed to go home with another member to lay to rest passions not satisfied across a warm lap.

"I think I'd like that. "I'd like to slap your round, pretty ass all over."

"That can be arranged" Ruth Eleanor said dryly.

Pauline laughed. "We're talking like a couple of dykes."

"Maybe we are."

"I don't know about you but I still hunger for a good lay. My pussy aches for a good hard rod."

"While I'm in a confessing mood," said Ruth Eleanor, "I must admit a hard prick up the ass brings on the best of the beast in me."

We've known each other since our kids were little," said Pauline. "Now look at them. Jay is seveneen and your Paul is eighteen. I can't get over how they're grown. Jay is over six feet tall.

Ruth Eleanor smiled in the darkness. "What you can see isn't all that's grown on those boys."

"I don't know what you mean."

"Have you noticed how close Paul and Jay and Janet's son, Dirk have become?"

I know they come over at least once a week and go up in our barn loft, or Jay is at Dirk's or your house. They are all nice boys."

"What do you think those boys are doing when they go off by themselves?" "Talk, I imagine. Watch TV. I know Jay and Paul stop off to shoot hoops at Paul's church after school.

"I sometimes worry about our preacher," said Ruth Eleanor, "I really do. He's young, good looking but he never dates. He doesn't even look my way when I cross my legs. But he always has a string of boys around him and they simply think he's the greatest guy around."

"You don't think he'd try anything funny with the boys?"

Ruth Eleanor shrugged. "I don't wonder as much about him as I do about when those boys get together by themselves."

What on earth do you think they would be doing that they shouldn't?"

Ruth Eleanor smiled mysteriously. "I would be guessing that they are probably doing right now what we do when we're hot and horny."

Pauline gasped and the giggled so hard she could barely talk. "You mean they abuse their poor little pee-pees?"

"My guess is that those things aren't so little anymore. In fact I'd say those boys are sporting good sized schlongs and they've found that it feels good to play games with them."

Pauline nodded. "Of course girls mature faster but I was a lot younger than they are when I started rubbing against the corners of things and sliding down bannisters."

"And found out how easy it was to get juicy fingers."

"Do you think we should say something to them about not overdoing it?"

"They would only deny it. Besides, what harm can they do? I mean," said Ruth Eleanor, "I'd rather they play with their cocks than knock up some little girl. Pussy patting hasn't really harmed us. In fact it's brought us together." Ruth Eleanor's hand clasped her friends smooth thigh and squeezed. "We've found out how much we have in common."

Pauline shivered. "I'm trying to imagine what it must look like, those boys with their hard things sticking out and their fists moving on their rods. It must be something to see."

"Wouldn't it though?" Ruth Eleanor pulled into Pauline's driveway, turned out the headlights and leaned back in her seat. She stretched, her closed eyes stared at the interior roof of the car. "If Paul is hung anything like his father, he's got a long slim dong, and I do mean long."

"You've never peeked?"

Ruth Eleanor smiled to herelf in the darkness. "Oh there have been sightings. Things happen, you know, when two people occupy the same house over a long period of time."

"Oh God!" wailed Pauline, "I just remembered. I walked in on Jay last summer. He was in the bathroom, standing at the john"

"What happened?"

"We were at the beach. I thought there was no one in the house. I shed my bathing suit and walked down the hall, naked. The bathroom door was not entirely closed. I shoved it open and there stood Jay, his trunks around his ankles. A strong stream was pouring from that big thing he held in his fingers. I was shocked at the size of it and the thick yellow stream pouring out."

"Was it hard?" "Of course not but it was so much bigger than I expected. It took several seconds for me to realize that I was staring and forced myself to back away. I ran back down the hall. to my room. For a second, he hadn't realized that I was there. Then, I guess, he couldn't stop what he was doing. He said, ÔGee Mom.'"

Was that all?"

"A few minutes later he came to my room. I had put on a robe but I hadn't closed it. He said 'I'm sorry, Mom."

"What did you do?"

"I said something stupid, like I guessed that neither of us would go blind from what we'd seen."

"What did he say?" asked Ruth Eleanor.

"He said I looked beautiful, that way."

"And that was that?"

"That was that." Pauline bit her lip. "I think about it sometimes."

"Still you never figured he'd be playing with that big thing?"

Pauline tossed her head and let a guilty little giggle escape. "Sure, I figured all boys do that. It just never occurred to me that he might share it with his friends."

"I shouldn't tell this," said Ruth Eleanor, "but I happened on them one day in our rathskeller. I'm sure they had a little warning as I came down the steps. When I reached the bottom and turned to them I'll swear they had just finished zipping their flies." She giggled. "Their faces were red and they were trying to hide suspicious lumps in their pants by turing sideways."

"What did you say?"

"Well. I had a hard time keeping a straight face. I said that they looked a little warm and suggested that Paul turn down the air conditioning."

Pauline laughed. "God. Can you imagine what you would walked in a few moments earlier? Wouldn't you love to be a little bug on the wall and watch those boys fisting themselves in a real circle jerk?"

"I have a hunch," said Ruth Eleanor, "that they do more than get themselves off. I think they probably help each other."

"You're saying that they play with each other's peters?"

"Why not? Their mothers tickle each other's pussies."

80niner
80niner
278 Followers
12