Wednesday Wander

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," she offered, wrapping a hand around the steely rod, "Yes."

Chris sank to the ground, and Mel leant forward to envelop the head of his cock with her soft lips, applying just the slightest of suction. Andy wasn't far behind Chris, though, and knelt behind Mel's welcoming arse. With one hand guiding his cock, he spread Mel's almost dripping cunny lips, and dragged his swollen head between her labia. Mel straightened her spine, trying to push back onto him, but, chuckling, he leant back. Sliding his cock between the soft, wet lips again, he held the tip against her waiting opening. Slowly, slowly, he rocked forwards, pushing into her tight cunt, stretching out and filling her. Mel groaned around Chris's cock, and gave a little shudder as Andy's invading cock sank balls-deep into her gripping twat. Andy paused, savouring the warm hold on his shaft, before pulling out at the same leisurely pace. As the flanging rim of his rigid shaft just pulled clear of the pink lips, he stopped. A pleading but muffled noise came from Mel. Andy grinned; swung forward; sank home again; pushed the girl's whole body onward. Filled at both ends, Mel took Chris's cock deep into her mouth, now, holding him firm. Resting on her elbows, she looked up happily.

Chris felt his cock twitch under the delicious ministration, and looked at Em kneeling nearby. Two fingers were deep in her cunt as she fucked herself, the other hand rubbing her clit. A sheen of sweat covered her bare torso, making her pale tits glisten. Em watched intent, concentrating on the long shaft rhythmically ploughing Mel's split cunt; then the hard cock tickling the back of her throat; and a shudder went through her as her next orgasm began to build.

Mel moaned as her body quivered, Andy's cock stretching out her wet pussy to its fullest length with his ploughing. Chris began to face-fuck her with greater speed, and Mel's slender body was jostled back and forth between the impaling cocks, her moans elongating.

"Mmmmnff," gasped Em, coming unstoppably at the sight. Her legs buckled under her, and she sat back down under folded legs, and panted, "Fuck, Mel."

Coming off Chris's thick shaft with a wet noise, Mel laughed, "I know. I think we can make them wait just a little longer, don't you? But I'm being selfish: Chris, why don't you put this beautiful cock to work on poor Em?"

Needing no encouragement, Em turned to face the bench, and leant on it, cocking her arse in the air. A glistening strand fell slowly away from her blushing lips, spread to form an inviting gateway to her desparate cunny. She grinned over her shoulder at Chris, who was already moving to her, and reached back to pull her buttocks apart, completely exposing herself. Chris lined his cock, still wet from Mel's mouth, up with the waiting pussy, and smoothly transfixed the second girl.

"Ahhhhhhh," sighed Em, as her partner pushed deep into her, unfolding the welcoming folds of her vagina's walls. Her eyes closed as, long awaited, Chris began to slowly plunge in and out. Fixated on the sensation of the hot invasion into her passage, she only gradually became aware of Mel, seated now on the bench in front of her. Leaning backwards, Mel was showing off, taking Andy's long member deep into her stretched throat. Her knees were spread wide, freshly-fucked twat exposed as she lazily fiddled her clitoris, well aware of Em's view.

Chris watched, agog, as Em shifted to bring her face between Mel's thighs, moving to stay within her as she blocked his view of the shaved-bare snatch. No mistaking, though, as Mel's back flexed to bring her cunt more firmly onto Em's questing mouth, and she grabbed her head, her fingers twining into the chestnut hair. Mel, her delicate nub now lavished by Em's seeking tongue, and her throat assaulted by Andy's thrusting cock, held out mere moments longer, before she squealed around the shaft, her stomach muscles visibly convulsing as she came. Em, though, did not release her. Wrapping an arm behind Mel's slight body, she pulled the girl's crotch towards her, working her tongue between her splayed, musky lips, and back up to tickle the junction of her cleft. All of Mel's pelvis was aflame with pleasure, now, as Em pushed her to onwards in a series of noisy orgasms.

Chris held on to Em's hips, fucking her deeply with every stroke, as she arched her back to let him penetrate her to the core, simultaneously pressing her clit down onto his pistoning member. Her clitoris was ablaze. Chris felt her cunt walls clamp on him and tremble, as he speared her, balls smacking forward against her with every stroke.

Buried in Mel's twat, Em's long groan as she came, hard, racked by the cock deep in her cunt, matched the last of Mel's muffled moans. Realising how Andy, throbbing in her throat, was moments from uncontrollable detonation, she pushed him back, and his dripping cock slid free from her.

"No," she gasped, "You have to come on me, please!"

Pushing Em away from her cunny, she turned and knelt on the bench, leaning back to present Andy with her naked body, tits pertly pushed out. Watching, mirroring, Mel pulled forward off Chris's shaft, and flipped herself on to her back, wriggling down to bring her thighs beneath him.

"Come on me, honey, come all over me," she begged.

Almost as one, they came. From deep in their bellies, it seemed, a wave of cum flowed through them. Long-delayed and held off by the girls' skillful fucking, it came, and came. Andy's first spasm sent a pulse of fluid onto Mel's shining face, to an appreciative moan. More came, aimed as carefully as he could through the intensity of the orgasm. There; more across her breasts. And again, more, less strongly now, dripping down to flow over her blushing cunny.

All the while, Em watched as her friend was painted, tit-to-tail, as Chris emptied himself across her. Spattered, sequentially, from sternum to sex: he gasped as he pumped himself, cum gushing across her small tits, over her lean belly, and finally soaking into the remaining patch of auburn hair atop her well-fucked pussy.

"Mmmm," said Mel, lazily, as she admired her coating of cum, "Thank you."

Em laughed, "That was hot, absolutely. I have nothing to clean up with, though, and we are covered."

"Yup," grinned Mel, wickedly, "It's only another ten minutes back to the house from here, so I thought we'd just go as we are."

Em, more a surveyor than a surveyed by preference, blushed, "That's just like you."

"It really is just ten minutes," confirmed Andy, grinning at their spattered bodies.

"Oh, fine."

"When we get back," purred Mel, at Andy and Chris "I think you should help us wash ourselves off. And, personally, I'd like to thank you for doing so by letting you put those lovely long cocks...anywhere...you'd...like."

They glanced at one another and grinned.

"I'd be an idiot to refuse, I think," agreed Chris, while Andy nodded.

Gathering up their discarded clothes, the foursome set off, genitals tingling. The wet streaks across the naked girls flowed downwards. Mel couldn't help rubbing Andy's fluid into her still-sparking cunny lips as it reached them, knowing that they all watched as she did so. An answering quiver rose in Chris's cock, and Emma's stomach gave a little twitch as she eyed the naked bodies.

Lost in their own post-orgasmic thoughts, they were quickly back at the house, with its large wet-room en suite. The girls stood beneath the soaking spray, watched attentively. Mel worked up a generous lather, glanced at Chris with a wink, and started to soap the lithe flanks of the brunette beside her. Em stretched herself, and planted her feet apart, as Mel's sweeping strokes edged outwards.

Mel cupped Em's breasts, larger than her own, and spread them with soap...and gently twisted the soap into her firm pink nipples, eliciting a little sigh. Back downwards, with another glance at Andy, and she covered her friend's cunny with soap. Working the lather well between Em's delicate lips, she murmured, "You do have such a cute pussy, honey."

Em laughed in reply, "Thanks. Though I don't have much say in it."

"I like how the inner lips just poke out," volunteered Chris, "and your clitoris is really neat. And, err, responsive."

Em winked at him, pleased, and applied her own soapy hand to Mel's smooth cunt.

"Yours is lovely, bare and exposed. Leaves nothing hidden, hmm?"

"Nope," agreed Mel, cheerfully, "that's the general idea. Are you two actually going to help, though, or is it all up to us?"

Chris and Andy glanced at one another, and stirred themselves. Pulling Em close, Chris kissed her deep on the mouth, his re-erected penis squashed against her smooth belly, and his hands gripping warm buttocks. Mel wrapped her hand around Andy's growing rod, and cupped his balls with a soapy hand.

"Good, I had plans for this."

Moving quickly to finish washing each other, Mel sly suggested as they dried, "Em, love, don't you think Andy looks tasty?"

Em laughed, "Yes, I suppose so. Andy, why don't you go lie on the bed?"

Walking him to it, she pushed him gently back onto it, and straddled his face. Lowering her cunny onto his waiting mouth, she grinned back at Mel, kneeling now in front of Chris to take his tip between her lips. Kissing the sensitive underside, she looked up at him, maintaining eye contact as she sucked the head into her mouth and tickled his frenulum with her head.

Em bobbed forwards, taking Andy's head into her own mouth, and bobbed back and forth; his tongue probed her slickening cunny, finding the hooded nub and gently wriggling against it. Em gasped around the invading cock, and sank as fully onto it as she could, stomach twitching as Andy found her secret spot. Mel, rubbing her clit with one hand as she slowly tugged on Chris's balls, listened to them sixty-nine. Pulling her mouth off Chris's cock, she stroked his shaft as she twisted round.

"When you've got him nice and hard, and wet, Em, I want him inside me."

Em shuddered as she came off the hard and wet cock.

"Yeah. Chris, come and lie down, and Mel, ride Chris while Andy takes you from behind."

Lying down, Chris watched as Mel straddled him, her wet, waiting cunny lingering above his rigid shaft. Nudging her lips apart to reveal the open gate to her inner, she positioned his flanged head right at her opening, looked him full in the eye, and slowly impaled herself deep on him with a moan.

"Andy," she purred, "I want you both at once."

Without pause, he knelt behind her cocked arse. He paused to pump his considerable cock as Em swiftly applied a squirt of lube to the rosebud opening Mel offered. Smiling his thanks, Andy pressed his purple head to the tight opening. As it slowly relaxed to admit him, Mel groaned.

As Andy worked slowly further in, Chris resisted the urge to thrust brought on by the twitching cunny wrapped around his cock. Instead, he pinched the nipples atop Mel's tiny tits, tweaking them into stiff peaks. Andy finally bottomed out, his shaft fully penetrating the little blonde's innards. Slowly, slowly, he slid back...and paused. Taking his cue, Chris began his slide out just as Andy pierced Mel's arse once more.

She moaned; shuddered; gripped the sheet; screwed her eyes shut, as her two openings were ploughed in turn.

"I'm not being left out," laughed Em, as she knelt in front of Mel, "You can return the earlier favour, please."

She cocked her hips forward, her exposed pussy before Mel's face. Eagerly enough, Mel's eyes sprang back open, and her tongue quested forward, finding the nub atop the cleft lips. Chris spared a hand from pulling Mel's sensitive tit-tips, and, with two fingers, parted Em's inner lips and sank deep into her wet cunt.

Em groaned, and pressed her clitoris against Mel, clenching her inner muscles around Chris's digits. Mel's shuddering became constant, airlocked between her three lovers, as her cunt and arse were churned by twin cocks.

"Fuck," muttered Andy, watching his cock plunge deep into her arse as she ate out the staring brunette, and in time, now, with his friend's rod in her cunt. Even his considerable control was insufficient, "Love, I'm going to come."

"Yeah, I'm not far," agreed Chris, knuckles-deep in Mel's pouring cunt

Mel wriggled her hips, and ground back onto the cocks.

"Come inside her, Chris; Andy, I want your come," demanded Em. As Andy's tempo, thus released, increased as he raced to his precipice, so did Chris's slow. Fucked hard, Mel's sensitive nethers spasmed, as she inexorably came, filled deep, and her mouth bucked hard against Em's cunt. The reflexive spasms tightened her arse around Andy, pushing him over the edge. He shouted incoherently as he forced his thick cock deep into the blonde girl's waiting bowels. Shouted as he exploded. Shouted as his second load flew out of him. Shouted as it was deposited far inside Mel's pleasure-filled loins.

Em, transfixed by the sight, knew she could not be far behind; Chris, neither. Gasping, Mel fell sideways, pulling off the two intruding cocks, and allowing Chris to quickly twist to one side. Wasting no time, Em practically leapt on top of his tumescence, lancing her hungry cunny. Sitting straight up, she rocked her hips, fast. As her clit ground against him, she reached up to twist her own nipples, eyes tight shut and unaware of the others watching.

Hard-ridden, Chris's throbbing shaft could wait no longer. From buried within him came a flood of semen, shooting up to land deep inside Em as she writhed. As his hips bucked, her clitoris's nerves deflagrated, and she rushed headlong into a final orgasm, cunny rhythmically locking around Chris's shaft as she squealed.

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssss!"

With a gasp, she sank forwards onto Chris's chest, her drenched and throbbing cunt still spread by his cock.

"Wow," murmured Mel, lying exhausted and cum-filled beside them, "That was something to see."

"Mmmm," answered Em, slowly, "That was great. I'm not even sure I can walk."

"I'm not sure Chris can talk, either," laughed Andy, to an answering happy groan from under Em.

"No matter," said Mel, "I don't think he needs to!"

12