Wee Wee All The Way Home

Story Info
Big-boobed Hilda finds out how much fun carpooling can be.
4.4k words
4.3
27.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

America's Favorite Blonde Bimbo, Hilda Humper stars in: "Wee Wee All The Way Home"

Written by Victor C. Nathan

Lately, carpool was Hilda Humper's favorite part of the day. For one reason, it was because she carpooled with all men. For another reason, it was because these men all "enjoyed" Hilda in very special and intimate ways that made their rides home more interesting and pleasurable. It almost made her glad that her car was in the shop for the week getting major tune-up and repair done to the engine. Since Hilda was carpooling with four men, all fellow faculty members, she was always situated in the back seat between two of them, so that they could have easy access to her buxom bosom and voluptuous body. The car was spacious and made their drivealong activities more comfortable. The men took turns driving every day and chose the longest routes to reach their destinations that were humanly possible. Today Hilda had just completed a grueling class teaching schedule and made her way to the school parking lot. She saw that the rest of the carpoolers had already gotten into the vehicle and were anxious to get going, and Hilda also knew that "coming" had a lot to do with their going too. Joe, the high school shop teacher, was begrudgingly driving today. Mike, who was one of the guidance counselors for troubled youth, was situated in the front passenger seat. John, who was the head maintenance man, and the always horny Doug, were sitting on the far sides of the back seat because it was their "turn" and they were waiting for their favorite tawdry teacher to get in the vehicle.

"Hi, Hilda," each of the men happily greeted her in turn as she opened the car door and slid into the back seat between the two that now sported wide grins.

"Hey, boys," Hilda said to her Taft And Adams frequent faculty fucks as she parked her plump round ass in the space right between them. "I hope we are taking the really long way home today, Joey, cause I had a stressful day in the classroom and I need to get me some fucking wee wee right fucking now."

The guys in the back seat grinned like sharks.

"Well, if you want some wee wee, Hilda, we've got some wee wee right here for you," the stocky John said smiling.

Hilda turned to look, and sure enough, he was right. Both he and Doug, who was one of the health teachers, were sporting very full erections, both of which were jutting from the mouths of their unzipped flies. Hilda giggled excitedly like a naughty cheerleader in heat as she took in the extremely large penises on either side of her.

"Oh, boys," Hilda crooned with a silly grin. "You guys sure know what a lady needs. How about I reach out and touch someone?"

With this, Hilda took a cock in each hand and began to stroke them very slowly. It was so enjoyable to her that she felt herself growing quite wet. John and Doug both moaned their approval and Joe started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. Hilda stroking some wee wees was hardly anything that surprised him. Yesterday she had pleasured his in myriad ways.

"You boys like that shit? Does that fucking shit feel good to your pee pee poles?" Hilda asked as she squeezed both their members and stroked faster. "I'd like something a whole lot right now for myself."

She knew that one of the two cocks would be her first volunteer and that she would surely enjoy it. It would be a bouncy, tingly good time for her and the first man whose lap Hilda decided to have a seat in. Miss Humper was so fucking horny.

"Oh, shit, yeah!" Hilda squealed excitedly as she still yanked John and Doug's cocks, getting them stimulated and ready for what she had planned for the lengthy ride home. "Mmmmmmmmm. I love big, long members. Gosh, your wee wees are both so fucking hard."

As Hilda Humper hornily jerked the men for a couple more minutes she was anxiously moving about in the seat. Hilda's enormous breasts jutted out, the fabric of her tight blouse hugging her massive mammaries. Her titties bobbed up and down as she dished out the hand jobs. But she knew that she needed more than just a wee wee in her hands. Miss Humper, as usual, wanted to feel a hard wee wee in her tight little cunny. Hilda wanted the usual jovial fucking frivolity of sliding her pretty round bottom up and down on the hard flesh of a stiff length, taking in every straight and protracted inch of pleasurable erectness.

"I need to get a wee wee in my cunny right the fuck now," Hilda declared, smiling as she pulled down the straps of her blouse until her two gigantic boobs dangled heavily into view, their triple J cup size astounding the guys in the car, regardless of the many, many times they had seen and enjoyed her orbs before. "Can I come sit on somebody's lappy and get something straight between us? I also need a man who knows how to give some pleasurable treatment to my big ol' mammies. My fucking girls need to get the stress worked out of them."

Hilda had used the joke about "something straight between us" a hundred times at least, but she still laughed like a horny schoolgirl cheerleader every time she uttered it, which was generally right before penetration.

"I can put something real big and straight between us, baby," Doug said, his hands reaching to touch Hilda's gorgeous oversized jugs that now bobbed ever so slightly on her chest. "Why don't you sit down in papa's lap, sugar? I know for a fact that you don't have any panties on under that little skirt."

"So what else is fucking new?" Hilda retorted, laughing as Doug pulled her up and into his lap, his hands grabbing her around her slim waist and sliding her next to the johnson that jutted from his groin area like a joystick on a video game console.

Doug felt the car jerk to a halt as the driver reached a stop sign. It was the same time that Doug pulled up Hilda's skirt and saw the blonde-haired patch near her sweet little pussy. Her blonde hair, the hair on her head, hung in his face. It was golden and beautiful to behold. It was almost as beautiful as the hot pussy that his fingers brushed past as he raised her skirt. Hilda lifted her round ass and slowly gripped his penis as she slid down onto it, cooing as it slipped snugly into her open labia.

"Oooooo. That feels good, Doug," Hilda cooed, kissing Doug on the cheek and smiling as one of his hands gripped her waist and the other, one of her now swinging titan titties.

Hilda grabbed the handle that was situated near the ceiling and directly above the right passenger door. She always called it her "Oh, shit!" handle because it was the handle she grabbed for when someone made too fast of a stop or took a turn too quickly. In this case Hilda always used the handle to pull herself up when she was wildly slipping and sliding up and down on a man's hard-on. She would pull her weight up from his penis by using the handle and then let go to slide back down, allowing the prick to push inside her to the absolute hilt. It was a pleasurable arrangement and did not put all the work on the guy, who otherwise would have to jerk her up and down as Hilda straddled his prick. In that way both Hilda and her fuck partner contributed to making the wee wee ride as fun as possible.

"Shit, Hilda," Doug said, kneading her basketball breasts as he thrust up into her lubricious honeypot. "You are so fucking tight."

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Hilda cried out wildly as, gripping the handle above the door, she rapidly rose and fell on Doug's large rod, bouncing pleasurably on his lap. "Oh, darling, your wee wee feels so fucking good inside me. Your wee wee is so very hard and long."

Doug, who was grunting and letting out forceful moans of effort, had both of his hands at Miss Humper's waist, making her bounce and slip on his large penis. Hilda's pussy was getting wetter and wetter, making the ride a smoother and more lubricated and slippery one for the both of them. It felt so good to Doug and he too cried out as her inner muscles gripped and squeezed his big erection, milking and stoking it to a fevered pitch of pleasurable tingling ecstasy. Their breathing was heavy and fast and the other men in the car gave each other knowing glances, each of them aware of how good it felt to be with Hilda and of the wild things that she could do with her pussy. John watched her cry and moan from the place where he was seated beside the furiously copulating pair, whose channel of sensation surged from where they were locked at the pelvis. Doug thrust up forcefully at the same time that Hilda slid back down and drove his cock up into her full hilt. Hilda screeched and cooed and cried with the force of their topsy turvy bouncy humping in an outburst that was all mixed up. The driver turned slowly onto a back road that would extend their journey for many extra and superfluous miles of top notch fucking.

"Oh, wee wee, wee wee!" Hilda begged, forgetting the "Oh, shit!" handle and placing her hands firmly on Doug's broad shoulders that were moving up and down with the rhythm of their thrusting. "Give me that motherfucking wee wee so fucking hard!"

And Doug surely did. He wheezed and grunted as he began to cause her to jump on his lap. Hilda looked like she was on a wild bucking bronco, trying to stay athwart it and win the prize. As Doug dicked her harder and faster, he watched with enjoyment as the buxom blonde's giant titties bounded up and down like fleshy basketballs. Doug's hands left Hilda's slim waist and went to her enormous boobs. His fingers kneaded and squeezed her ridiculously large assets as she steadily rode his largest asset. Doug played with her big and bouncy breasts as he fucked her so hard that her head almost smacked against the roof of the vehicle, which was a few inches above them.

"Oh, Hilda, baby doll," Doug managed to say in between his ragged labored breathing. "That feels so good."

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuck me!" Hilda squealed in sync to the big peter that slipped in and out of her tingling cunny. "Feels.....so.....like.....heaven!"

Hilda's voice trailed off as the waves of heated sensation and bliss gripped her, making her ride on his pee wee all that much faster. They both were nearing the brink where they would go from simple pleasure and topple into a free fall of sheer explosive orgasmic paradise. As the car hugged the turns, Hilda's sweet, luscious honeypot hugged and worked Doug's manhood, pushing him and her ever closer to the edge, to the cliff of orgasmic abandon that they would soon leap mindlessly from into the velvet arms of coital release. They were close to orgasm and they soon reached it, toppling into an overpowering plethora of carnal pleasures and sensations. Hilda bucked and cried and screamed while Doug still groaned and moaned his uninhibited satisfaction as he blasted upward into her canal.

"Oh, sweet motherfucking baby!" Hilda Humper squealed as the powerful repercussions of their coitus made her shake and quiver with sexual delight. "That....feels....so..........fucking.........goooooood!"

Doug had an equally enjoyable climax. He grabbed her at the waist again for support as he continued to ejaculate upward into her wet cunny, spurting and squirting his jizz in thick, solid bursts of powerful release. Doug thrust up into her several more times as he emptied all of his pent-up reserve that a full work week had exacerbated, feeling all of the stress leave him through the thick tube of his penis and plant its seed far and deep inside this beautiful woman's fertile garden.

"Take it, Hilda! Oh, yes, take every fucking drop of me, baby!" Doug managed through clenched teeth and tightly shut eyes as the blitz of his exploding charge found its way to its lush goal and destination. "So great! So fucking good, honey!"

"Hell fucking yeah!" Hilda intoned in a shrill screech, sliding on him several times more as she completed her flailing ride on his fuckstick.

The thing about Hilda was that she was so prone to have frequent sex but was never entirely satiated by it. Hilda could never get enough fucking to calm the raging urge in her pussy or to keep herself from pursuing myriad and numerous madcap sexual trysts with the wee wees of multitudes of willing men. She never had a time in her life when she was not in the mood for sexual satisfaction or getting a johnson shoved inside her. Hilda was always someone who had wee wees fitting inside of her every chance she could get. Miss Humper loved sex more than anything, even shopping, which was saying a lot. In this moment with Doug, she opened yet another chapter in her whorish life of sexual excess.

"Now that was great, Doug," Hilda said breathlessly and complimentary, sliding up off of his organ and letting her skirt fall back down. "That was one hell of a fucking wee wee ride."

"Oh, yeah, baby," Doug replied. "I loved it. I love coming inside of you more than anything in the world."

"Awwwwww, baby," Hilda gratefully and silkily breathed the words. "It was sure good for me too, dragon dick."

She slid down onto the seat and put an arm around John who knew that he was the next in line. Doug wiped off his wee wee with a tissue and zipped up, still tingling with an afterglow of awesome satisfaction. Hilda sure was a talented lady.

"Hell, yeah! Oh, holy shit, yeah!" Doug heard John cry as Hilda's blonde head dropped into his lap to use her talents once again.

"Oh, my, what a great big wee wee you have!" Hilda exclaimed as the sound of a loud kiss resounded through the car. "He's a large fellow."

And then the sound of wet lips on flesh was heard by the other commuters in the vehicle and they could only envy John's wonderful situation.

"Wow!" John cried out as he yanked very roughly on her hair to pull her head closer to him and to make his penis slide further back into her busy mouth. "Now that feels good as shit! That tingles like a motherfucker!"

And then a second later.

"Owwww!" John wailed loudly. "What was that for, Hilda?"

Hilda had bitten down on his big penis while it was in her mouth. Suddenly, she pulled it from her mouth and raised up to reprimand him.

"That was for pulling my hair and yanking my head like you were going to facefuck me," Hilda snapped in a terse tone, glaring at him with a pinched look on her pretty face. "I am not going to have you jerking my fucking head around and forcing your wee wee into my mouth like I am a common whore. It cheapens the special thing that I am doing to your wee wee, John. It is something that I love to do and I want some respect and gratitude. If you want me to suck on your wee wee, then don't try to get rough with me while I am fucking doing it. Okay, sweetie?"

"Okay, Hilda," John replied in a serious tone and with a serious face, his wee wee wanting more. "I'm sorry and I apologize for not being gentle and for getting too anxious to get my wee wee in your mouth. But I don't think you are a common whore by any means. I think you are a very special whore with special talents and special titties and a mouth that can work magic on my wee wee. Your whorishness is something wonderful and memorable and almost sacrosanct."

"Awwwwwww, baby," Hilda said softly, her finger rubbing the place on his cock where she had bitten down. "That is such a sweet thing for you to say about me. That kind of talk touches my heart. I hope I didn't hurt sweet ol' Mr. Johnson too bad when I bit his mushroom head. I don't want to hurt the big fellow's feelings."

"I'm fine," John promptly answered back, his hand touching one of her gigantic dangling boobs. "Actually, it feels kind of good now. It sort of tingles in a tickly way. But again, I apologize. You know you are my favorite and most special whore."

"But feel free to rub my big fucking boobies while I am giving you your complimentary wee wee wash," Hilda advised him as her pretty blonde head again headed for his lap for the heady experience of giving more head to his pee wee mushroom head.

Hilda gripped his staff as her thick, ruby red lips opened and then closed around the knob of his mushroom tip. John breathed in a fierce breath of air as her mouth closed around it and softly massaged it with her tongue. John's hands reached and touched the big breasts jutting from the front of her open blouse and squeezed them to comply with the pressure that she too was beginning to give to his biggest part. It felt so good to him, so wonderful that he couldn't begin to describe his bliss, even in his own mind. His hands just pushed her mammoth mams in a circular motion that was anything but gentle.

"Yes, baby! Oh, my fucking baby!" John squealed, careful not to force his wee wee into her orifice or to place his hands on her hair. "Jiminy fucking Christmas, that feels fucking spectacular!"

Hilda was clearly enjoying herself. She was hungry and how she ever devoured him. The blonde-haired vixen noisily slurped and loudly sucked him, almost as if she were trying to extract his whole body through this hardened stalk that was placed within her mouth.

"Mmmmmm," Hilda managed through an obstructed mouth crammed with dick.

John was very close to his plateau and with a skillful woman like Hilda, he didn't think he could hold out for long. She was just too good at this. She was just so astoundingly great at giving head. John thought that she could probably make a lot charging by the hour for this shit. As Hilda's head rose and fell very speedily, he smiled, knowing that soon she would get a dose of her favorite liquid substance when it came gushing like a waterfall, bursting and cascading from the nadir of his balls and out of the very zenith of his penis head.

"Ooooweeee!" John squealed as his big, heavy balls swelled and his mushroom head tingled from her expertise. "So good! So, so fucking good!"

John was on fire as Miss Humper gave his penis the complete royal treatment. Hilda only stopped sucking him long enough to pull his wee wee out of her mouth so that she could lick his balls for a while. Hilda still held his enormous member and stroked its saliva-soaked trunk as her mouth went to his testicles and began to lovingly lick his big gonads. John knew that his balls had to be a little sweaty after a long day at work, but Hilda didn't seem to mind one bit. Her tongue flew over his heavy sack at the same time that his hands flew over her magnificently heavy breasts. Hilda lapped at his nuts like an eager puppy dog.

"Mmmmm, baby," Hilda cooed softly as she sucked at his dangling and very large testicles, moving them around like ball bearings in her mouth. "Now these taste good. Your wee wee's two closest neighbors are very sweet, though a little nutty. Hee hee!"

With this, Hilda gorged herself on his big balls as the passengers all looked on with envy. Hilda only did ball sucking when she was extremely horny. Her right hand was still closed around his huge organ and she never stopped stroking his long, straight and extremely slick wee wee. The blonde-haired vixen's left hand cupped his balls as she took each one in her lips and carefully licked and nibbled on it, making it wet with her saliva.

"Aaaahhhhh!" John was practically crying now.

Hilda's hungry mouth savored his testicles as her skillful hand stroked him furiously, as if she were milking a cow and was trying to fill a bucket with fresh milk. She was trying to administer pleasure to him in as many ways as possible. Hilda knew sure as shit that he would soon come because she felt his balls tighten in her mouth as she enjoyed them. John was breathing so hard that he sounded like a speeding locomotive. He was so enthralled with her pleasures that he didn't realize how close he was to coming and the fact that he may not get to do it in her mouth. Hilda had his big johnson in the grip of both of her hands now and she was jerking it so hard that it hurt a little as she pushed the skin of his cock roughly up and down. John thought that he had maybe ten seconds and then he would shoot his big load all over the vehicle in a series of thick, sticky streams.

12