Wee Wee Camp: A Humping They Did Go

Story Info
Well-hung Henry and his busty grandmother go to the lake.
7.7k words
3.86
99.7k
48

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starring well-hung Henry Humper and jumbo-jugged June Humper in a new amorous adventure involving the parts that matter most. "Wee Wee Camp: A Humping They Did Go" Written by Victor C. Nathan and Chantal Lefleur

"Oh, Henry," sighed June Humper, trying to stuff her oversized bosom balloons back into her bra as she held onto the steering wheel with the other, easing the car into the gravel parking space behind the cabin that she and Ward had bought as a vacation property at Lake Bonaventure a few years ago. "You are still Grandma's big tittie baby, aren't you, sweetie?"

Bringing the car to a stop, she quickly pulled the two sides of her blouse together, fastening the buttons as she applied the parking brake. "Alright, you get the bags, Henry, and I'll get the picnic lunch I packed. We can put the bags in the cabin and then head down to the lake for our lunch. Would that be fun?"

Henry did as he was instructed, and the two of them were soon making their way down the heavily wooded path that led to the lake.

"This is going to be one fucking crazyass weekend," Henry remarked, walking purposefully slower than his grandmother, who wore a man's button up shirt that was tied below her mountain tits in a knot, a la Daisy Duke, and a pair of jeans that were cut off and dubbed "Daisy Dukes." The short shorts squeezed June's plump fanny, her ghetto booty that looked like it had been poured into them. Henry couldn't help but get a little excited as he studied the insanely voluptuous tittie matriarch, his 60-year-old grandma, June Humper from behind as she strode femininely, swishing her oversized ass from side to side. After walking for about five minutes, they exited out of the forest into bright sunshine that was reflected brightly in the calm, shimmering surface of the nearly placid lake.

"Oh, just breathe that fresh air, Henry," June sighed, her huge hooters bobbling and bouncing as she inhaled deeply and then exhaled, purposefully forceful in order to make her boobs heave saucily forward. "Isn't the view just spectacular?"

"Oh, it sure is," Henry responded, his eyes never leaving his grandmother's rather large, round ass and trying to get a good look at the gorgeous set of knockers that were not currently facing him. "That caboose of yours is certainly a site for sore eyes."

"Tee hee hee, Henry," June laughed girlishly, handling her luxuriously large watermelons naughtily. "I meant the lake, silly."

"There's a lake?" Henry laughed, finally raising his eyes from where they rested on her big bottom and the edges of her naughty chest humps, and taking in the beauty and serenity of the large, blue lake that stretched out for miles from the sandy beach they were quickly approaching.

"Fuck that nature shit," Henry chuckled, feeling a twinge dart through his semi-hard-on inside his shorts as he took several steps closer to the busty full-figured vixen that he just happened to be related to, but finding quickly that his hungry wee wee didn't discriminate where top-heavy titties and bountiful bottoms were concerned. "Everything on you is natural too, you ghetto-bootied, globe-boobied Granny. And I find it much more interesting than the Natural Geographic nature slide shit. This is motherfucking wee wee camp; not the Boy Scouts."

"Oh, Henry," June tittered, her back still partially towards him, titties peeking around her sides and moving, though still partially trapped by her shirt, while her barely covered plump and perfectly round ass was swishing back and forth seductively due to her effective movements at her narrow waist.

"This looks like a good spot to spread out our blanket, Henry," June announced, pointing to the base of a large weeping willow tree only a few yards from where they stood as she fiddled with the restricting shirt that covered her delicious orbs. "The tree will give us enough shade so that we won't get too hot, or get sunburns. Wow, that water just looks so inviting."

Reaching up to unbutton the shirt, she pulled it off of her shoulders, exposing a bikini top that strained to contain her mammoth mammary mounds, which not only filled the skimpy material but bulged over the top of it and out the sides, her erect nipples poking seductively through the thin fabric. As June shucked off her shorts, Henry's wee wee quickly jumped to attention at the sight of his curvy and reubenesque grandmother in a thong that left very little to the imagination.

"Beat you to the lake, Henry," the hot old boob-laden broad challenged him, shaking her hot stuff.

June smiled inwardly at her grandson's eagerness for her to entertain his private parts. Henry Humper was always in need of a tug or a clench, or some other activity that would bring relief to his always hungry wee wee.

"Henry, sweetie?" June asked him, her own excitement rising slightly as her two fleshy girls rattled up and down under her itsy bitsy teen weeny bikini. "Could you set this big old picnic hamper over there for Grandma? It's pretty heavy."

"Sure thing, you big-tittied wench," Henry retorted playfully, his ardor increasing with every glance at his grandmother's overstuffed bikini top. "Hand it to me, could you?"

Releasing her hold on it, June passed it over to Henry, then turned in the direction of the lake and began to run. "Last one to the lake, can kiss my double wide ass!" his naughty grandmother shouted over her shoulder, running as fast as her legs would carry her, Henry, who had dropped the picnic hamper, now in hot pursuit.

June ran as fast as she knew how, her hair blowing in the wind, her huge bazooms, barely restrained by her tiny bikini top, were flailing about wildly, pitching and rolling like a small boat in a North Atlantic storm. Her round, but firm bottom waggled from side to side in such a provocative manner that Henry's already slightly erect pecker grew to its full twelve inches, causing a noticeable bulge in the front of the swimming trunks he was wearing.

"Oh no you don't, you big-tittied bitch!" the well-hung Henry shouted out, laughing as June's heavily hanging hooters almost knocked her in the face as she ran unsteadily along the uneven sand.

"Come on, Henry!" June coaxed, laughing nearly as hard as Henry was, managing to keep a distance between them, her titan tits flopping and beating her face as they both headed for the water's edge. "You run like a girl, Henry! Tee hee hee."

"I'll catch you yet, you hot big-hootered granny!" Henry yelled out, astonished at how berserk June's big ol' bobbling milkwagons were as they bobbed one by one and popped out of her tiny little itty bitty bikini top that only seemed to serve to cover her big spacious areolas that were pink, puckered and oh so suckable. "Ha ha ha! And when I do, you are going to get down on your knees and suck my wee wee till your mouth goes dry! I don't care how much I want to kiss your wide load ass! Ha ha ha! I'm gonna catch you, Granny!"

"The hell you are!" June Humper giggled like a scampering schoolgirl as she tossed her superfluous bikini top aside, giving up and freeing her clapping and slapping knockers, the twin cheeks of her very wide fanny wiggling and jiggling back and forth and up and down, plump and beautiful and ready for kisses. "Come on, you slow fucker! You can't catch me, you slow wee weed fucker! And I'm carrying fifty fucking pounds around on my motherfucking chest like two fucking sacks of potatoes, though I've never seen you attack a spud quite like you glommed on to my old honkers on the drive to get here! I woooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn! I beat your ass, Henry!"

"Son of a fucking bitch!" Henry cursed as his gargantuan grandmother, though 60, though carrying the weight of her whoppers like a colossus upon her tiny frame, arrived at the edge of the lake as he rushed to catch up, feeling horny even as he ran and needing her still bounding gifts as they began to cease their busy jouncing as they settled back heavily upon her chest, their nipples beginning to sweat just a little bit as a drop of perspiration ran dreamily down the surface of her smooth K cup flesh.

Conceding that June was right and he had a promise to live up to, Henry got down on his knees behind his grandmother, her pleasingly plump buttcheeks close to his face. Puckering up, he leaned forward and pressed his lips firmly against the soft, supple and warm flesh of her ass and gave her a resounding smack that echoed along the empty beach.

"Oh, Henry, how about my other cheek? You can't neglect the other side of my big ol' ass," June moaned naughtily, her skimpily thong- clad ass wagging enticingly before him, her big breasts hanging beneath her frame like two giant udders on a cow.

Reaching around her, Henry took one of her huge fleshy pillows in each of his hands, although not able to hold onto all of her, even with hands as large as his. Giving them a rough squeeze, he puckered up once more and gave another huge smacker to June's exposed right buttock cheek.

"Oh, Henry, that feels divine," June sighed, feeling her grandson's warm breath against her skin and his hands on her jouncing jumbo juggies, kneading them, squeezing the soft but still firm flesh and pulling down on them as though he were a farm hand milking Bossy the bovine. "Give Nana a few more smooches, sweetie, please?"

"Nah," snapped Henry, cruelly letting go and pulling away from her fanny and releasing his vice grip on her aging udders. "I fulfilled my part of the bargain."

"Henry Herman Humper!" June said sharply, in a very annoyed tone of voice, smacking him lightly on the shoulder, causing her left whopper to quiver once again. "All of these times that I've played with your pecker and now you're saying 'no' to me?"

"That's right, Mrs. Humper," Henry retorted sarcastically, standing and wantonly fondling each of her jutting juggers in turn, yanking their nipples, and then slapping her hard upon her cushiony soft, but very firm ass. "But it's different with my big fucking cock. This fucker needs to come and it needs to come a lot. I'm hungry in my wee wee and I got a set of balls that are full of a lot of sticky baby batter. Your old ass is not in need of kisses, but my fucking pee pee pole needs to squirt, bitch. You know that shit. Plus, think of some of the fun my hard-on has given you, Granny. Tickle, tickle, tickle."

"You smartass little fuck!" June said with a chuckle, leaning towards her grandson, tits first as the tips of her tawdry trollopy twin puppies grazed against his body, feeling sharp. "Oh, Henry. You used to be such a sweet, giving boy, and now you're.......you're.......well.......a selfish MAN! Ugh, is your big fucker all you ever think about? I mean, what about me?"

"I'm just joking, Nana," said Henry, giving his grandmother a playful whack on the ass and then honking both of her hulking hooters before turning towards the water and wading in.

"Holy shit, this water is cold," Henry gasped, quickly diving below the surface to get wet all at once, rather than by degrees as his amorous and stacked grandma slowly moved to the water. "Come on, Mrs. Humper! Don't be a fucking chicken! I mean, you could use those titties like fucking water wings and float around the fucking lake! Ha ha!"

Not to be outdone by her young grandson, June stepped into the lake, cringing as the cold water reduced the temperature of her feet and lower legs by several degrees, so cold that it made her nipples and areola pucker and harden, despite the fact that she and Henry were not in contact with each other physically.

"Watch out for shrinkage, Henry! Tee hee hee! Shrinkage can be a bitch! That big fucker could turn into a turtle and go into its shell, baby!" June warned, the nipples on her giant sacks of tittie looking like prunes by this point, the water feeling almost excruciatingly chilly to her full-fleshed body, her boobies and her fine old fanny.

"Come here, Granny!" Henry called to his busty grandparent, his eyes locked on the two expansive bulges on her beautiful six-decade-old body. "I want to suck your titties again, like I did in the car! I've never sucked those honkers of yours in the water, unless of course you count the time you gave me a bath and scrubbed my wee wee all clean with bubble bath! I wanna suck those fuckers again! Bring those wrinkly nips here! I'd rather kiss them than your big wide ass anyway! Ha ha!"

"Sorry, Henry, no can do," replied June, much to Henry's chagrin as she hauled her semi-nude full-figured voluptuous form out of the icy water, her tank-sized titties happily leading the way. "I don't know about you, but I'm fucking cold and I'm hungry on top of it. You can suck your Nana's big fucking titties later if you want, Henry, but I'm getting out of the water and starting the picnic. I'm about fucking hungry enough to gnaw off an arm, tee hee."

Somewhat reluctantly, Henry agreed and the two of them walked arm in arm up the beach and back to where they had earlier spread their picnic blanket. June, still wearing only a thong, aroused Henry's libido as her every step made her enormously fleshy funbags sway hither and fro, and her broad hips and ass sashayed lasciviously, certainly sufficient to drive any red-blooded American boy wild with longing. Finally reaching the tree where their blanket was spread out, June grabbed a towel and handed it to Henry to dry himself off.

"Let me check something, Henry," the jiggly-jugged June said, shoving her saucily sauntering set against his body, flattening her flesh, her heavy headlights against his bare stomach and then grabbing the elastic band of his swim trunks and pulling forward until she had a clear view down the front of his shorts. "Well, would you look at that! Oh, Henry, there's no shrinkage at all! Now that is some fucking impressive fucking shit! Look at Mr. Wee Wee! He is still as fucking long as he always is when he's not fully aroused, though he is so seldom unaroused that I forget what his softened state looks like! My goodness, your big strong soldier is so beautifully big! And people actually fucking wonder why I like to play with your fucking Mr. Wee Wee so fucking often! Shame on them for not fucking understanding!"

"Granny, sometimes it seems like you're almost obsessed with my big fucker," Henry laughed, grinning widely, actually looking at her eyes instead of her breasts for the first time that day. "I mean, you tugged him twice before we even had breakfast this morning, and then you let me stick him between your breasts while we were getting ready to leave. I mean, he's never had this much fucking attention even at home, and I thought my Mom was obsessed. She can't hold a motherfucking candle to you, Big Tits."

"Oh, baby," June crooned, slipping her hand down inside Henry's shorts, oblivious to the fact that she was still standing there, her mountains protruding, her body mostly naked and dripping wet. "He is an adorable big fucker, tee hee. I just can't seem to keep my hands off of him. It's almost like he calls to me, you know?"

June slid her hand easily between Henry's taut abdomen and the fabric of his shorts, finally reaching out and touching the object of her search.

"Ohhhhhhh, now I've got you, poopsie," June cooed huskily and seductively, forcing her big boobs still harder against his stomach as she gave her grandson intense eye contact, her little hand closing firmly around his oversized shaft, feeling the slightly veiny surface of the massive member that she loved so much. "Oooooooo, baby, you're getting so fucking big and hard and wonderfully long and thick. Sweetie, I love your wee wee so much, I just can't leave it alone. I just want to rub it and suck on it and hump it and all that good shit."

"Ohhhh, Granny, I don't want you to leave it alone. Ohhhhhhhhhh, I want you to make it feel good, Granny. Ohhhhh, wee wee's hungry, Granny. Ohhhhh, wee wee needs to squirt so bad, I'll bet you can taste it. Ha ha ha. I do love you, Mrs. Humper, you naughty married huge-honkered broad. And your big tits too."

Henry pulled back from June slightly, then leaning forward, pushed his face into the huge canyon that separated her twin assets.

"Oh, Grandma Big Tits," Henry Humper sighed, pushing his face against her two twin boobies. "I could suffocate in here and die a happy man."

As Henry buried his face within her cleavage, June stroked his wee wee until it was standing at its full twelve inch length and approximate four inch girth.

"Ohhhhhh, that feels so good to my wee wee!" Henry cried out, his breath tickly against his grandmother's skin, a tickle that she felt intensely throughout her body, and especially in the very depth of her pussy.

The naughty and extremely stacked as shit grandparent shook her shoulders, laughing as her twin titans softly boxed her grandson's ears. June gratuitously stroked his still expanding cock feverishly now, needing to satiate his penile hunger in order that they could then turn their attention to the picnic lunch she had prepared.

"Granny, just pull my fucking shorts off!" Henry half screamed, half screeched, his voice muffled mainly because his moving lips were mashed into the insanely deep epicenter of June's crazy cleavage, her wafting knockers nearly wrapped around his head as she lovingly pulled, stroked and stimulated his now fiercely erect penis until the sensations derived from her loving stimulation began to violently tickle inside of his rock hard stalk. "Oh, Granny, I fucking need, I fucking need, I fucking need, I fucking need! Oh, fuck, do I ever fucking need! Wee wee fucking needs!"

"I know you do, sweet cock," June told him, still shaking her shoulders and smacking his ears with her juggers as she grabbed the band of his swim trunks with both hands, releasing his weanie for the merest moment, and then forcing his shorts down his legs and off onto the ground. "Now we've got your fucker free!"

Juggly-jugged June Humper was by this point both hungry for lunch and hungry for Henry's wee wee at the same time.

"I guess I'm not going to get to eat if we don't take care of your needy wee wee, Henry," June chuckled, her stomach rumbling, having not had any sustenance since breakfast earlier in the day, but never stopping her smacking of Henry's ears with her pliable puppies.

Finally pulling away from Henry, his face suddenly popping out from between her glorious golden globes, June dropped to her knees and opened her mouth, using her tongue to lap languorously at the shiny red knob of his rigid staff.

"Ohhh, Granny, that feels so heavenly to my big fucker! Oh, fellate the fuck out of me, Nana!" Henry screamed loudly, reaching down to tweak her nipples and roll them around between the thumb and forefingers of each of his hands, savoring her ample assets as his wee wee throbbed. "Suck it, Granny! Fucking suck it!"

June did as she was urged, opening her ruby red mouth and taking in the head of his penis, sucking hungrily on it while using her tongue to tease and torment him as she brushed her two hilly hovering humps of honking hooter against his bare legs.

"Oh, suck the fuck out of my motherfucking wee wee! Give me a big fucking sloppy fucking wee wee fucking wash! Oh, Granny, I want you to fucking suck the shit out of me!"

"Mmmphhhhh! Mmmmppphhhhh!" June grunted through her extremely obstructed mouth, her thick DSLs stretched wide around the girth of Henry's hard dick, her liberated whopping whompers, her wobbling hooters jiggling and juggling up and down as her bleached blonde head slid to and fro upon the length of his stalk, her saliva coating every inch of his massive manhood.

Henry grunted with the intensity of the inflicted pleasure that felt so good it hurt, jamming his whopping weanie in and out of June's willing and giving face as he squeezed her honkers so forcefully that he was sure that he had to be hurting his grandmother's orbular assets, roughly fondling and pawing her abundant pounds of flesh as she sucked his pee wee so loudly now that he was quite happy that the area around the lake was deserted at the moment. His hands were on her huge, hefty hilltops, roaming their expanse freely with the occasional attention paid to her oversensitive nipples. It was enough to drive June nearly wild and spur her dick-sucking on, despite that fact that her feelings of physical hunger for the meal they were delaying with their sexual frolic were growing more intense by the minute. Anxious for Henry to finish up, she pulled out all the tricks in her proverbial oral bag, using her teeth to softly scrape the length of his shaft, pulling away from him to pay special attention to the ultra sensitive spot on the underside of his phallus just below the head. June poked it with the very tip of her tongue, then used the full force of her skillful tongue on it until Henry was bucking, thrusting forward and back, into and out of her mouth, grunting heavily as he did so, his breath coming in gasps as her milk- makers squashed flatly against his legs, nubile titflesh oozing beautifully in all directions. Her stomach growling audibly now and her whopping set of bosoms tired from the altruistic mauling, June pulled out all the stops and stuck the end of her tongue into Henry's urethral orifice, something that Henry's sister, Harriet had once dubbed "a wiggler", driving him past the point of no return.