Wee Wee Camp: Henry Comes Clean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Speaking of beauties," Henry winked, patting her pulsating pappies like two well-performing animals. "I think if you were in a beauty contest, these two old honkers would tie for first place. I think wee wee needs to get 'em both in the bedroom, and I mean real fucking soon, Big Tits. Ohhhhhh, that squirt earlier was so fucking peaceful."

"Well, sweetie," June said, winking naughtily at her well hung grandson as she smashed her K cup cantaloupe cans against his belly. "Ward won't be coming in for dinner for at least another hour, so we could play a good old fashioned game of slap and tickle in my bedroom. What do you say, big fucker?"

Without further ado, the bobbing, jiggling, wiggling and bouncing June reached out and grasped Henry's now semi-erect pecker and started dragging him in the direction of the bathroom door, eager for the pre-dinner fun and games to begin, despite the fact that she and Henry had done little else since his arrival at his grandparents' farm for the summer.

"Hey, just hang on a second, Big Tits," Henry laughed, slapping her hand away from his private parts, much to her surprise. "I think you've manhandled wee wee quite enough for one day. I think it's about time that you had a taste of your own medicine."

"What do you mean?" June asked, bewildered as she touched her own tits amidst her query.

"This," Henry snapped flatly, his hands moving in a blurring flash as he grabbed Grandma June by her tits and took a fistful of boobieflesh into each of his gigantic football player hands. "How do you like that shit, Jumbo Jugs?" Henry chortled loudly and obnoxiously as he began to drag June by her whopping teatsies down the hall towards the bedroom for what he knew would be imminent sex.

"Ohhhhhh, shit, that fucking hurts, Henry! You little fucker! I'm going to get you for this shit!"

"Oh, I can only hope," Henry told her with a naughty wink, tugging hard on the awesome weight and girth of her two tank-sized ta tas as he pulled the rest of her only panty-clad body down the hall. "In fact, I'm fucking counting on it, you hot old broad."

THE END

12