Wee Wee Camp: The Carnival

Story Info
Well-hung Henry goes to the carnival with his busty granny.
17.5k words
4.16
77.8k
37

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE HORNY HUMPERS ARE BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!

Here is the newest and most daring tittie tale yet! Starring twelve inch Henry Humper and K-cup tittied grandmother June Humper in: "Wee Wee Camp: A Carnal Carnival Cornucopia of Coitus" Written by Victor C. Nathan and Chantal Lefleur Edited by Victor C. Nathan


"Wake up, Granny," Henry Humper ordered, turning towards the sleeping form beside him in bed and poking her in her left breast, dimpling the full fleshy funbag. "It's carnival day! Wakey wakey!"

"Oh, Henry. Let me sleep just a little longer," June Humper moaned, turning over on her other side, flattening the opposite boob and pulling the covers up around her. "All that humping last night just wore me out, baby. Let me sleep just a little bit longer. Please?"

"If you don't start getting up, I'm going to play with the nub!" Henry teased playfully, reaching down past her mountainous cans to touch her feminine region. "Come on, Granny. Don't be a spoilsport. I've been looking forward to this for days."

"Oh, all right, Henry," June sighed, slapping his hand away from her nether regions, making her knockers jar back and forth. "Go and fetch me a fucking cup of coffee. Once I've had that, I'll get up. I promise."

"Oh, all right," Henry muttered, smacking June hard with an open palm, his hand striking her only partially covered left bazoom with a fleshy humorous slap. "Maybe you can balance the coffee cup on top of one of these big fuckers. Ha ha ha!"

"If you don't go get that fucking coffee, I'm gonna tie your 'big fucker' into a nice Windsor knot, you naughty little sex fiend."

June had to giggle in spite of her physical fatigue, brought on from a night of bouncing her big boobies around while she humped her grandson like she was a teenaged girl, albeit it one with gigantic jugs, like a minx possessed.

"Now hurry up and get that fucking caffeine in here, Nanafucker."

Henry strode, completely naked with his crudely exposed snake of a wee wee dangling back and forth between his legs as he walked purposefully to the kitchen. Henry strode thoughtfully down the stairs, reliving the events of the previous night. His grandfather, Ward had been called out of town suddenly on business, leaving Henry and June alone in the house. June had decided to spend the entire night in Henry's room, the two of them engaging in lascivious activity until they both nearly passed out from exhaustion at about three o' clock in the morning. Putting coffee in the coffee filter and filling the coffee maker with water, Henry sat down at the kitchen table and glanced at the newspaper while he waited for the coffee to brew. He remembered that this was going to be the last day the carnival was in town, and he and June had both been looking forward to getting out of the house for a change, to have a bit of fun that didn't involve them getting naked.

Henry felt almost surrealistic after the previous night. He and his grandmother had been humping for a few days already, but nothing had come close to the night before. The joy that the 60-year-old's Mount Rushmore-sized boobies brought the 18-year-old high school student and his twelve inch cock was beyond anything he had ever experienced before. When he wasn't sucking her bouncing cartoonish udders, he was either fondling them, squeezing them, or just jamming his erect penis between them, plumbing her canyonish cleavage as she sucked and lapped at his light bulbous pee wee head. And when ol' jumbo-juggied June let him put his penis inside of her vagina, things only got better and better. Sex had never felt better to the wanton teen and his big young cock.

As Henry was pouring the freshly brewed coffee into June's favorite coffee cup, he heard a tremendous clap of thunder which was soon followed by lightning that lit the kitchen with its bright intensity.

"Holy fucking shit, no!" Henry exclaimed to himself, running to the window to take a look outside. "Oh, man! Another fucking thunderstorm! This just fucking sucks!"

Dumping some cream and a teaspoon of sugar into the coffee and stirring it angrily, Henry carried the cup upstairs and set it on the night table at the side of the bed.

"Did you fucking hear that thunder?" he asked busty June, frustration evident in his voice. "I can't fucking believe this is happening."

Suddenly, as though a cloud had burst, rain began to come down in torrents, splashing against the window of the bedroom and running down it in riverlets.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! No fucking carnival a-fucking-gain! Mother Nature's big fucking titties must be full of water or something!"

"Thanks for the coffee, sweetie," June told him, taking a sip of the hot beverage and then pushing the bottom of the cup down between her half-naked knockers and then grinning self-assuredly as the cleavage held it firmly in place with no manipulation. "Now them's some motherfuckin' titties right there! Seriously though. I'm sorry, Henry. I know how excited you were, sweetie cock. Having me suck your wee wee up on the ferris wheel, fooling around in the sky ride and seeing my huge old honkers in the funhouse mirror. I was even going to take my bra off before we did the bumper cars."

"Fuck! Fuck! And fuck again! This fucking sucks!"

"I know, sexy. But, Henry? You want to fool around, big boy?"

"We fooled around all fucking night. I wanted to go to the carnival," Henry whined, his eyes tearing up, not even able to cheer up at the thought of some boobcentric sex. "Why does it always have to fucking rain when we have plans?"

"Oh, sweetie. It's not that big a deal, is it?" asked June, grabbing the cup of coffee from between her bodacious ta tas, replacing it on the night table before opening her arms and embracing Henry, her humongous hooters flattening against his furry chest, pressing so deeply into his flesh that her little nipple hard-ons left impressions.

"Wouldn't you like to spend the day indoors and have Granny play with your big fucker again? You know how much fun we always have, and with Grandpa Ward gone, we'll have no interruptions. Come on, sweetie."

Removing her arms from around Henry's waist, she placed a hand on either side of his face, raising his quivering chin until they were eye to eye.

"I love ya, good fucker. You know that, don't you, my sweet baby? And not just this, Henry."

June spoke in a voice as smooth and soft as silk as she leaned in closer, jumbo bosoms heaving as her hand closed around his for the most part flaccid penile playtoy, indicating what she meant by 'this.'

"I love all of you and not just your giant wee wee, Henry. Loving you means more than just your twelve inches. All of you."

June leaned in even closer, her lips brushing against Henry's as they puckered and pushed against his, tightening into a kiss that was sweet, but also contained much intimacy in it. It was confirming what they had shared through their bodies, boobies and wee wee and the "special place." Henry was surprised, but returned the kiss, puckering his lips into a smooch that lasted for nearly five seconds.

"Wow, that was nice, Henry. And I do want to say, you were so good last night. I've never been fucked till my eyes crossed before."

"Wow, Nana," Henry sighed, elated and astonished at the same time as his eyes left her knockers for the first time. "I think that is the first kiss I've had in a long time. Wow, it sure got my pecker hard."

"Oh, baby," June sighed, bust a-bobbling, reaching down and rubbing Henry's hard-on, stroking the tip with her long fingernails. "Our relationship is so special. Don't you think, Henry? I can't remember a time when I've felt more loved. I feel so lucky to have you in my life."

"I know how you feel, Granny," Henry responded, reaching out and grabbing at her bodacious blouse bunnies, unable to contain her huge bounty in his large hands. "I don't know when I've ever had it so good."

"Or so regular. Tee hee hee," June added with a naughty wink, jutting her chest out proudly to turn him on. "Well, since it's raining and we can't go to the carnival, how about you and I make our own fun? We could have our very own carnal carnival cornucopia of coitus. Tee hee. Come closer, baby."

Henry did as he was told, moving closer until there was only a thin sheen of perspiration between them.

"Oooooooo, I enjoyed that last kiss, poopsie," June sighed, her identical set of pert fifty pound puppies squashing against his form. "It made me tickle all over, baby boy."

Without warning, and without hesitation, Granny June wrapped both arms around Henry's neck and leaned in for another smooch, this time crushing her lips against his as Henry's arms encircled her busty body and closed around her back, returning every bit of the oral intensity that her lips gave his. This time the kiss lasted longer, seemed hotter and more intensely romantic.

"Whoooaaaaa, shit," Henry gasped when their lip lock finally broke and he realized how rigidly firm it, and her round heavy honkers, had caused his penis to become. "That's like the first time you've ever really kissed me, Granny."

"At least on the lips, sweetness. Tee hee," June retorted with a laugh.

Henry and June gave each other a knowing look as both of their gazes lowered to the crude naked erection jutting up from his lap. They just smiled conspiratorially and giggled as they met each other's gaze yet again, both of them wide-eyed and transfixed. Henry was silent for a moment, confused by emotions roiling inside him, emotions he had never expected to feel, especially not towards his own top-heavy grandmother.

"I love you, Granny," he finally said, reaching out and giving her a sweet kiss on the cheek as his hand landed on the shelf of one of her colossal knocks. "I think what we have is really special."

"Oh, sweetie, I do too," June responded, cooing as he touched her boobie, once more taking hold of his rigid stalk and running her hand up and down a few times, plying the loose skin until Henry was once more standing erect, all twelve inches of him standing tall and proud. "I cherish what we have together, Henry. I really do."

Being driven wild by his grandmother's attention to his private parts, he continued with one hand to fondle one of her overripe melons, squeezing it as though he were the "Charmin man" testing out the softness of a roll of toilet tissue.

"Squeeze the Charmin, motherfucker," June tittered as her grandson sampled her tittie fruits, her luscious boobie bounty, with his hands while she touched and felt the almost steely resolve of the boner between his legs.

"Ha ha. I was just getting ready to make that joke, Grandma," Henry said, surprised at the almost psychic nature of the big-boobed older woman's throwaway little joke.

"Oh, I can read your fucking mind, baby," June told him, leaning, knockers and all to give him the sweetest little tinge of a butterfly kiss right on the flared head of his penis. "I can read everything in your fucking head. I know just what you want, Henry."

"That and the fact that my dick is as hard as a fucking boulder too, Angeltits. Lie back for a minute, you hottie. Let's get those panties off of you and that fucking hot piece of ass you got there."

"Oh, Henry. I just love it when you're all forceful and shit," June cooed, lying back, titties swaying to and fro as she raised her hips enough for Henry to grab hold of the waistband of her silk panties and pull them down her shapely legs and off. "I love it when a man takes control. Tee hee hee."

Henry stretched out beside June, his head near her right shoulder, his entire body pressed closely against hers. Lashing out with his tongue, he gave her right nipple a playful lick, flicking back and forth at her pert nipple like a snake reaching out to capture an insect in flight. Reaching down with his left hand, he insinuated his hand between her thighs, into the very center of her femininity. His well-practiced hands soon located the very bud of her gender, her rosebud of a clitoris, rubbing it in a circular motion until June was crying out in ecstasy.

"Oh, I love it. My little baby is touching my fucking private parts, my little girly bud, twanging my little tickle toy. Wheeeeeee, but that feels fucking goooood!"

"Granny, I think your nub is about average size, but jeeezz, you're getting so wet. Does that feel fucking good, naughty Nana."

"Oh, fuuuucccccckkkk, baby! Fuck, fuck, fuuuucccccckkk! Ohhhhhhhh......my..."

"I'll tell you some of those fucking funnyass big clitoris jokes that are going around, since they ran a story about a woman on the news with a fucking crazy bigass three inch clit."

"Just tell the fucking joke and keep fucking rubbing me down there, you king of all cocks! Ooooooooo, yessssss!"

"If your boyfriend says, 'Is that a banana in your pocket or are you just happy to see me,' you might have a big nub."

"Ohhhhh, teee heeeee heeee! That's as funny as fuck, baby! Ohhhhh, I'm getting soaked! Ohhhhhhh, fuuuucccckkkk!"

"Aren't those jokes just a fucking scream?" Henry asked, grabbing roughly at her closest breast and manhandling it while continuing his digital assault on her clitoris. "If your boyfriend says, 'Don't point that thing at me!' you might have a big nub."

"Holy fucking shit, Henry! That's too much! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!" June said, so overcome with laughter that she could barely speak, her titties jiggling as he fondled her clit. "Tell me some more, sweetie! Tee hee hee! I can't remember the last time I laughed this hard! It's a good thing I peed before we started, or Granny would be wetting her fucking pants by now! Ha ha ha ha ha!"

"Hmmm, let's see. What's another good one?" Henry said, looking thoughtful for a second as he still felt her boobs and her vaginal slot. "Oh, I know. If your boyfriend says, 'Looking at your clitoris gives me penis envy,' you might have a big nub."

Henry's used one of his fingers to strum at her clitoris while using several others to plunge in and out of the slick and sopping wet insides of her pussy. Henry fingered vigorously with one hand while he pinched, fondled and squeezed each of her bobbling hooters in turn.

"Ooooohhhh, yesssss, fuuucccckkk, yesssssss, tee fucking hee hee hee hee hee, Henry! Gimme, gimme, gimme! Fucking give me!"

"What more do you fucking want? Ha ha! I'm getting carpal fucking tunnel over here! Get it? Carpal fucking TUNNEL! Ha ha! If your zipper gets hung on your clitoris, you might have a big fucking nub!"

"Hee hee hee hee hee! Oooohhhhhhh, shiiiitttttt, that is funny as fuck, and I'm gonna fucking come if you don't stop, Henry Humper!"

"Oh, I'm not stopping. Wild horses couldn't pry my fucking hand out of your crevice. Ha ha!"

"Fucccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" June Humper moaned, her hips bucking up and down as Henry continued to digitally stimulate her while at the same time removing his hand from her humongous hooters and moving close enough to her that he could capture her right nipple in his mouth, latching on and sucking hungrily, like an infant that had just awoken from a nap. "Holy fucking shittttttttttttttt!"

Despite her feeble protests, Henry finally removed his hand from her slick slot, and with one quick motion, maneuvered into position atop her, and grabbing his throbbing knob, placed the pinkish mushroom tip of his completely turgid pecker at her vaginal introitus, thrusting into her in one smooth motion, pre-cum already leaking from his urethra, lubricating her honeypot even more.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" June cried out, taken completely by surprise, her Humper-sized hills jumping as he entered her. "Now that's a big motherfucker! Whoooooooo!"

Henry thrust in and out of June's slippery tunnel, pawing her round heavy bazooms in the process. It only took a little over a half dozen plunges of his wee wee into her chasm before a rattling sweet orgasm shook June's pussy and the rest of her full-fleshed boobie-heavy body.

"Oh, I feel better than Bill Clinton in a harem full of chubby interns, good fucker! Ohhhhhhhh, fuck, yeah!"

Henry, his private parts still not as thoroughly primed as his granny's were, slid his cock promptly out of her cunny sheath and headed north, grabbing the sides of June's sweaty sweet honkers, shoving them apart as he crammed his throbbing wee wee between the huge fuckers.

"Head for the mountains, hot Granny. Busch beer always said 'Head for the mountains.' I just had some bush, so I figure it's time! Hell, yeah!"

"Oh, Henry! Slide that big fucker!" June squealed, putting a hand on either side of her huge, honking hooters and pressing them together tightly, firmly gripping every inch of his prodigious pecker like a glove. Only the perspiration caused by the friction of their parts was between them, lubricating his wee wee's ride through the mighty chasm formed by her chest charms.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" grunted Henry, as he thrust in and out of the valley that was her cleavage, his breathing labored and noisy as a few drops of pre-cum dribbled from his urethral opening. "Oh, Granny. I think I'm gonna come. I think I'm gonna."

"Not yet you don't, Henry," June told him, opening her mouth wide and grasping at the head of his pecker with her lips the next time it peaked out from between her bountiful breasts during an upward thrust.

Henry slid his wee wee hurriedly out of her cartoon cleavage and then moved his body until he had a knee on either side of his grandmother's head of golden blonde hair, her huge boobs scrubbing against his ass. Henry roughly grabbed a fistful of hair in either hand and in one quick motion jammed the giant head of his twelve inch cock into her open dick-sucking lips or DSLs, as he often called them. Now he practically humped her face and June Humper smiled, though her mouth and throat were exceedingly full.

"Now this is what I call creative fucking humping right here," Henry remarked, almost casually considering what he was doing to the oh so willing 60-year-old boob queen beneath him as he tugged slightly on her hair, making her whole head rock up and down as he fed her his saliva-slathered shaft that was as slick as glass by this point.

"Mmmph! Mmmph!" was all June could manage to get out as Henry quickly thrust in and out of her oral cavity, his overlong cock reaching right to the back of her throat as she occasionally made little noises suggesting that he had triggered her gag reflex, her boobie skinbags scrubbing against his backside. "Mmmmmmmph!"

"Oh, Granny, suck my big fucking dick!" he cried out, knowing that he wasn't going to last much longer with her warm lips around him, seemingly sucking out the contents of his balls as his semen began to rise up through the tube of his wee wee. Thrusting feverishly, Henry let go of June's hair in order to grab hold of her ears, mainly to try and hold her head steady and support himself as he sought to finally sate his sexual longings. "Look, Granny! I have your love handles now, Big Tits!"

"Mmmmph!" was all June could say in response as she felt Henry's pecker begin to quiver, knowing that his release was imminent, her oversized woman wiggles sweaty and beating against her grandson from behind.

"Let the sticky fucking squirting begin, you cock-sucking pre- geriatric! I mean, who said that fucking love handles had to be a bad thing! I got your ears, bitch! And here I come, come, come, squirtsie, squirtsie, SQUIRT! I SQUIRT, YOU SWALLOW! Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!" Henry's jism landed directly in her throat on the first three shots, so June slid her head back until only his dickhead resided in her mouth, causing her bloated boobies to press even more powerfully against his ass.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!" June grunted, moving her titties against his bottom purposefully as he emptied his snake-sized firehose-like pumping unit into her face, his globe-puppied granny tasting every wonderful shot of his sticky 'special pee pee' that escaped with almost violent urgency from the mushroom in her mouth. Juggied June swallowed calmly, though his bursts were anything but subtle, the top- heavy minx wanting to enjoy every bit of the result of the face hump she had endured.