Week 1, Class 1

Story Info
Dr. Green's first lecture in a college level sex-ed class.
1.7k words
4.32
76.5k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Week 1, Class 1 (Introductory Topics: Course Intro)

Jill thought it would be a hoot. She needed a free elective for three more credits to satisfy her graduation requirements, and figured sitting around talking about sex for a semester would be a great way to do it. Besides, she had heard there were no exams, little homework or reading, and just a couple of presentations that had to be done during the semester. A cakewalk! Plus she convinced her friends Kelly and Jen to sign up too, so the three of them could have similar schedules, thus enabling coordination of their out-of-classroom activities as well.

The day of the first class, Jill and Jen arrived together in plenty of time, but didn’t go into the classroom, as they promised to wait for Kelly. Jen peeked in the door and saw the lecture hall packed, at least 100 people by her quick estimate.

“Wow, will you look at that crowd,” she whistled to Jill. “You’d think they were going to show a hit movie.”

“That’s exactly what I hear they do sometimes, if you know what I mean,” answered Jill peering over Jen’s shoulder.

Just then Kelly snuck up behind them and smacked Jen square on the ass, causing her to nearly jump through the door and lose her backpack. “Hey girls!” Kelly trumpeted.

“Geez, thanks a lot moron,” retorted Jen. “I nearly embarrassed myself in front of like about 100 people.” Little did she know what lie in store for her over the next several weeks.

“Aw, come on. I was just playing,” answered Kelly. “Let’s go in and get a seat before we have to stand for over an hour.”

“Good idea,” confirmed Jill.

With that, the trio headed into the packed lecture hall, and after a little flirting and sweet talk with some of the males in the room, managed three seats together about halfway up the hall. The class was a 400-level course because of content and requirements, but students of all levels were welcome to enroll. While it was mostly upper classmen, there could be seen groups of sophomores and freshmen here and there as well. There was a charge of anticipation and sexual tension in the room that you could easily feel. While no one expected the class to be much work, they were all eager to find out exactly what was to be expected, and how deeply they would actually be delving into the subject of Human Sexuality. As the professor entered the room, they were about to find out.

“Good afternoon everyone,” began the 30-something professor. She was dressed in a dark blue polo shirt with khaki shorts, short white socks and Nike’s. She looked more like a waitress at Friday’s than a college professor. “My name is Dr. Meredith Green, and I will be teaching this class this semester. I have a doctorate in human behavior, a master’s degree in psychology, and a bachelor’s degree in physiology. Therefore I am considered qualified to teach a class of college students about human sexuality. In addition, I will be drawing on my own sexual experiences as well.” Some eyebrows raised in the room. “I am sure none of you know me, as this is my first semester at the university, but I believe you will all find me qualified, fair, and hopefully at least a fraction of a degree as interesting as the course material we will be examining together.”

Her comment brought light laughter from the crowd, and eased the palpable tension slightly. She then grabbed a stack of papers and began distributing them to the class.

“This is the syllabus for the class. As you can see, the title of the course is ‘Exploring Human Sexuality’. If you are interested in the human reproductive system and where babies come from, then there is a different class waiting for you in the science department.” Again laughter. “No, what we will be investigating are human sexual desires, sexual stimuli, and various sexual lifestyles. In addition, this class is also participatory, which means that you all will be directly involved in the weekly subjects...”

This last comment initiated some concerned chatter from the group as Dr. Green wandered back towards the desk at the front of the room. As she allowed her comments to sink in, she unbuttoned the two buttons of her blouse and pulled the bottom of it out of her shorts. She then pulled it up past a simple, white cleavage-enhancing bra, over her head and set it on the desk. The conversation ended completely as she kicked off her sneakers and pulled off her socks. As she began to unbutton her shorts, the room was completely fixated on her. She eased her shorts down her legs to reveal a matching white high-cut pair of panties. “I see I have your attention again. Good,” she said as she reached behind her to unhook the clasp of her bra. Immediately it loosened, she pulled the straps off her shoulders, turned and tossed it onto the desk, and then turned back to face the class revealing to them a pair of 34C breasts. Some gasps and whispers emanated from the crowd as she put her thumbs in the sides of her panties, pulled them off, and tossed them on the desk as well. And with that, she was completely naked in front of 100 college students.

“Also, both you, and I will spend the entirety of each class in the nude.” The room was now filled with shocked commotion and was abuzz with chatter. Dr. Green continued over the rumble. “In addition to viewing and discussing sexually explicit films, reading erotic literature, and listening to guest lectures, over the course of the semester you will also likely be asked to perform sexual acts in front of your classmates, participate in sexual acts with your classmates, and push your current bounds of sexuality further than you ever thought possible.”

Immediately, five to ten students got up and left the room, while those left looked at one another, questioning and talking. Finally someone spoke up, “Dr. Green, is the university aware of these requirements?”

“Good question. They are quite aware, and have sanctioned both the nudity and participatory requirements of the class with a couple of caveats. Everyone who participates in the class must sign a consent form and take and pass an AIDS test. But beyond that, the administration understands that this a class designed to explicitly study and discuss sexual behavior, and that you are all adults that can decide whether or not you truly wish to participate. If you don’t, simply do not show up to the next class, and you will be completely refunded its cost, and allowed to sign up for a different class of your choice. Any other questions about the requirements and expectations?”

A hand went up from one of the girls in the group. “If we stay, do we HAVE to participate in the various activities in the class?”

“To pass the course you must at least attempt to participate in the discussions and activities of the class, otherwise you will fail. I know it sounds a little harsh, but we are going to be doing some truly interesting sexual exploration and investigation in this class, and unless you really want to be here, you will only hold back the rest of the class.”

Jill, Jen, and Kelly looked at each other incredulously. None of them expected any of this from the class. Sure, maybe some explicit discussions, some watching of porno films, but to actively participate in these activities in the classroom? To be naked in front of everyone, every class? Jill was the first to speak. “What do you guys think?” she nervously asked the other two. Jill was always a popular and outgoing girl, and at 5’11” with dirty blond hair typically pulled back in a ponytail, she was an attractive and athletic woman. In her first years at school, she even played on the women’s volleyball team. But as socially adept as she was, she was pretty conservative sexually. She had had only two boyfriends in college, and had slept with just one other guy besides them. She was certainly unsure about the choice laid out in front of her, and wanted to hear what her more sexually adventurous friends had to say.

“I don’t know. It’s pretty wild,” commented Kelly. “I’m certainly no prude, but I am not sure I want to become a porn star all of a sudden either.”

Jen was next. She had gotten a boob job as a high school graduation gift, and was plenty proud of her body. If anyone could feel comfortable showing it off, it would be a 5’7, 125-pound blond with C-cup breasts like her. “I don’t know either, but I must admit I am intrigued at least. But there is no way I am going to do it if you guys don’t.”

Dr. Green then spoke up again. “If you decide to stay in the class, please report to the medical clinic by 5pm this evening for your free AIDS test, take one of these consent forms on your way out, and return it signed to Thursday’s class.” With that, she began to dress and gather up her things, signaling the end to this very interesting, albeit short, first day of class.

Students started to file out of the lecture hall, but the three girls remained seated and talked it over. Jen and Kelly had pretty much talked themselves into giving the class a try, figuring when else would they have the opportunity to do something like this again? It would be controlled, regulated, and would likely be a much smaller group of students than initially attended today.

Jen then offered, “How about this? We go to the first few classes and see how it goes. Technically we have two weeks to drop and sign up for another class, and I don’t see anything on the syllabus that looks too bad in that time. We’ll just have to come to grips with being naked in front of a group a few times. What do you guys say?”

Kelly answered, “Like I said, I’d like to do it but not without you guys.”

They both looked at Jill. She really had some misgivings about what the future of this class might hold for them, but Jen’s offer sounded reasonable. She had been seen naked by her entire volleyball team while showering, and her past boyfriends had seen her naked. Could she really add to that list a group of complete strangers?

“You’re only in college once,” she finally answered. “Let’s do it.”