Week 2, Class 2, Pt. 02

Story Info
The sex-ed class is back.
2.6k words
4.55
55.2k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Week 2, Class 2 (Situational Arousal)

Part 2

Jen stood naked before her fully clothed professor, staring into her beautiful face, that famous smile beaming back at her. Jen was clearly excited, the moisture forming between her legs, her erect nipples jutting obscenely off her swelling breasts, and she blushed at her arousal. But then she noticed Dr. Green’s nipples were straining through her bra and shirt, clearly erect as well. ‘Guess I’m not the only one turned on by this’ she mused.

“Ready for me Meredith?” she asked her subject.

“I’m all yours Jen,” she answered with a wink.

Jen figured she should start with her feet. Meredith was wearing a pair of white Reebok sneakers and a pair of short white socks that just covered her ankles. Jen unlaced each shoe and carefully removed one at a time. Then she pulled off each sock one at a time, lingering at her professor’s feet for a moment to admire her perfectly pedicured toes, just one of which was adorned with a cute silver toe ring. Jen thought they might be the prettiest set of feet she had ever seen, petite yet shapely. Much nicer than what she felt to be her own clumsy dogs. She then stood, her bare ass to the rest of the class, her face even with her subject. She proceeded to undo Meredith’s belt, and without removing it from her shorts, unfastened its button and pulled down its zipper, the sides of the khakis falling seductively open to each side. With just the mildest of assistance, Jen eased the shorts over her professor’s hips and down her tanned legs. Meredith’s shirt fell down over her hips as well, temporarily shielding her panties from everyone, although Jen caught a glimpse of some smooth black material between her legs. Sure enough, as Jen lifted the short-sleeve, navy blue polo shirt up off Meredith’s hips and past her firm breasts, she revealed to the class a matching black satin bra and panty set that accentuated the professor’s shape exquisitely. With the shirt now in a heap on the desk behind her, they were all that were left on her body.

“How should I go from here?” Jen managed to get out, stammering slightly.

“However you like hon,” replied the professor. “Why don’t you move in behind me to undo my bra…unless you think you can manage to undo it while standing in front of me,” she added, winking.

This would require Jen to move in close and wrap her arms around the woman’s torso to get at the clasp in the center of her back. “I’ve got it…no problem,” Jen offered triumphantly, and leaned in to accomplish the task at hand. As she did, her own large breasts came in contact with Meredith’s bra-covered pair, two sets of achingly erect nipples brushing against each other slightly. Jen unhooked the clasp and Meredith’s bra fell loosely about, only held on by the loops over her shoulders. Jen quickly remedied that situation, easing the bra off Meredith’s shoulders, away from her breasts, and finally off her completely. Jen, (as did the rest of the class), admired the woman’s perfectly taught nipples before crouching down to now remove her panties as well. With no further fanfare, Jen quickly pulled them down over her hips, past her thighs and knees, and to the floor, where Dr. Green obligingly stepped out of them. The class had all seen her nude several times now, but it was still a sight to see, each and every time it happened.

“OK. Thank you Jen. Now that we are all good and comfortable…and aroused…why don’t we get started with our topic for today, shall we?” Dr. Green announced cheerily, snapping the class out of their collectively distracted fog.

“As the syllabus notes, our topic of discussion today will be situational arousal. Last class we investigated the more physical stimulation of our five senses. But as I am sure you have all heard before, probably the MOST important sexual organ is the brain. It interprets physical and sensual inputs, and sends the necessary signals to the rest of the body to become sexually aroused.”

‘Well then my brain is firing on all cylinders,’ thought Jill to herself. Being stripped naked in front of a roomful of other naked people, and then watching her nude friend Jen undress her very hot professor had certainly got her engine running. She discreetly dropped her hand to her thigh as Dr. Green continued.

“Well sometimes it is also possible to become aroused without any visual, or physical, or oral stimulus, but rather by just being in a certain situation. I think you will all agree that being stripped naked in front of a group of people has been arousing. It may be embarrassing as well, but one way or another it definitely promotes a physical response. I hope you all have experienced such a response,” she added in a questioning tone.

“Oh yeah!” called out the class exhibitionist. “Check out this rod!” he proudly announced as he stood to give everyone a good peek at his Johnson.

“Thank you for your contribution Mr. Mitchell,” Dr. Green responded sarcastically. “Now please have a seat,” she added, not unpleasantly. “Can anyone else offer up a possibly arousing situation? Anyone?”

Heads turned about to see if anyone had something to offer. Finally, one of the guys raised his hands. “Well, I got an erection the very fist time I drove a car by myself,” he offered to a class full of snickers and giggles.

“No, no people. Don’t laugh. That is a perfect example,” answered Dr. Green. “A clearly non-sexual situation that provoked a sexual response. Anyone else have one?”

Not certain what prompted her to do so, Jill raised her hand. “How about like that famous dream, where you are the only one naked in front of a completely clothed crowd? Or like, outside naked in front of clothed people?”

Dr. Green smiled widely. “Ah, Jill. You must have read my mind. That is a fantastic example. It sort of combines several factors all into one big sexually-charged situation. The unusualness of being nude outside. The presumed illegality of it and its consequences. The embarrassment of your nude body on display to several clothed people. Has anyone ever experienced this situation before?”

“You mean like at the nude beach this past weekend?” asked Kelly.

“No, that’s a little different for a couple reasons,” replied Dr. Green. “You were in a clothing-optional designated place, and were surrounded by many other naked people. No, I mean really being the sole nude individual in a crowd. Like a streaker.”

No hands. “OK. Let me ask this then. Does anyone think that this could be a sexually arousing situation? You seem to have had the dream Jill. How’s it sound to you?”

Jill quickly got uneasy. “Well, I, uh…I don’t know. I guess it could be…as long as the associated dangers could be removed. You know, assured physical safety, no threat of arrest, etc. Then maybe the arousal part of it would come into play.”

“Well what do you all say we find out for certain?” Dr. Green suggested to the class. Turning back to Jill she continued. “If I could guarantee your physical safety, and assure you will find yourself in no disciplinary hot water, would you like to find out if it is a sexually arousing situation for you Jill?”

Jill sat there shocked, but not surprised. ‘Idiot” she told herself, ‘you were the one who brought this up.’ She was scared and nervous at the thought, but curious and intrigued at the same time. “I don’t’ know. How could you guarantee those things?” she asked.

“Well the discipline issue has already been taken care of by me, through a discussion with the school administration. It is the middle of the afternoon, so there are no psychos lurking out in the bushes, and I will personally hand-pick three of your largest male classmates to escort you to fend off any nuisance-makers looking to cop a cheap feel. Of course, they will have to dress before leaving the classroom with you…a concern not to be shared by you of course,” Dr. Green added, smiling slyly at the beautiful girl. “So what do you say? Strut that beautiful hard body of yours out in public for a few minutes and come back and share with us your feelings?”

Jill sat staring at Meredith’s face, pondering the question. She thought back to the nude beach and how liberating and exciting that had been. And how she stayed nude up until the last possible moment. But she was supposed to be nude there. She was certainly not supposed to be nude in the middle of her school quad. She thought about this, and about Meredith’s assurances for her safety and well-being, and finally about her curiosity over what it would feel like to be completely nude in public. At that second she decided she wanted to try it, and before losing her nerve answered, “Sure Meredith. I’m game.” Which elicited a classroom full of cheers.

As promised, Dr. Green picked out the three biggest guys in the class and asked them to dress. As they did, she explained to everyone how his would work. Jill was to walk out the classroom door, across the quad to the Engineering building, over to the snack machines at the north end of the quad and back. This would parade her in full view of several of the windowed classrooms along the quad, pass her in close proximity to someone enjoying a snack at one of the outdoor tables near the vending machines, and put her in a direct line of the student union, albeit beyond her own classroom. Jill found herself scared, excited, and nauseous all at once, although the nausea was fleeting. ‘Thank goodness it was during classes’ she thought. ‘That will at least limit the crowd size.’ When all three guys were dressed Dr. Green gently asked, “Alright Jill. Ready to go?”

Mustering up as much courage and bravado as she could, she stood and said, “Let’s do it. It’s now or never.” And with that, she headed towards the door with her trio of clothed bodyguards in tow.

She opened the door half-expecting the whole school to be awaiting her arrival. However, she only noticed a handful of people walking or standing at various places about the quad. She stood in the shade of the walkway above her for a moment, but then, resisting the urge to break into a full-on sprint, briskly began her walk towards the Engineering building. At first, it seemed that no one noticed the beautiful naked woman walking across the grass, but then Jill caught her first glance. A gal who had just come around the corner of a building stopped in her tracks, stared for a moment at Jill, and then said quite loudly, “Oh, my, god!”

Well that did it. When several people looked up to see what was wrong, Jill felt the eyes all over her. She felt them on her breasts and erect nipples, on her bare ass, on her shapely legs, and on her neatly trimmed bush. Her first reaction was to be embarrassed, and she fought the urge to strategically cover herself. But then she remembered the beach, and the pride she felt in her nude body, and any shame she had initially felt began to melt away. Her arousal, however, did not. From the long, hard nipples on her swollen breasts to the moisture she felt increasing between her legs, her sexual arousal was indeed raging. By the time she reached the vending stand, she was even starting to feel those waves of pleasure begin to build deep in her loins. She was so distracted by her concentration on her own personal feelings, she didn’t even notice the crowd she began to attract. And when she turned the corner in full view of a couple not three feet away, she thought she might cum right there. However, nearly running into someone snapped her back to reality, and she became more intent on finishing her little mission.

Jill was now on the home stretch, a mere 50 yards or so from her classroom. She could hear the occasional whoop and holler around her, and also noticed some gawkers in the windows of the classrooms on the upper floors. ‘This IS kind of exciting’ she thought to herself, but thankful she had no need to fear any trouble. She still had her escort with her, and as she approached the door, one of them quickly ran ahead and opened it for her, admiring her athletic body from the front as she slipped through it and back into class.

As the door shut, the room was filled with cheers and questions. Jill was peppered with: “What was it like?” “How many people saw you?” “Were you scared?” Jill felt exhilarated, exhausted, and horny. She wished she could just go off by herself and masturbate to a good orgasm. But she was back in her sex class, surrounded by a bunch of curious nude people. She’d have to dial down. She sat down and patiently described her feelings during the whole experience, from her initial urges to run and cover herself, to the waves of orgasm she felt building as she made her way around the quad. The class hung on her every word right up to her concluding remark about being so turned on she really needed some release.

“Well don’t let us stop you Jill,” Dr. Green interjected. “If you’d like to masturbate, please feel free.”

“I don’t think I am ready to do that, Meredith. But thanks for the offer,” Jill replied.

“Well thank you for doing what you just did. That took a lot of courage, and hopefully will serve as inspiration to your classmates as the class progresses and further leaps of faith are to be made. Well I think from Jill’s story, and her current state of arousal, that you all can see how being in a certain situation can be a great turn-on. I think the lesson of today’s class has been well demonstrated. Keep it in mind as your sexual lives progress, it can be a valuable one.”

“OK. Some housekeeping issues now. Today was the due date to hand in your topic and topic statement for the class project, so please pass them to the front now. Also, if you will look at your syllabus, you will see that we will be exploring Body Decoration next week, and specifically on Tuesday, Body Alteration. We’ll be discussing tattoos, piercings, and various pubic hair styling. So in anticipation of this class, your assignment for next time is to personally experience some type of body alteration. For the more brave, and for a higher grade, you can get a sexual piercing or a real tattoo. For the less adventurous, temporary forms of these body alterations can be made. For those who wish to investigate hair issues, waxings will get slightly higher consideration than shavings, although I might cut the men some slack depending on what and how much removal they do. But regardless, everyone has to choose something, or you fail the assignment. This will be your first real test of your sexual nerve. Jill was able to push her limits today, so I hope you all will be able to as well, to one degree or another. Thanks everyone, and we’ll see you Tuesday. Have a sexual weekend,” she added with a smile and a quick pinch of her nipples.