Week 3, Class 2

Story Info
The sex ed class is back.
3.4k words
4.44
39.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Week 3, Class 2 (Sensual Attire)

As the trio of friends made their way home from class, they excitedly chatted about all the body decoration they had just seen, and Jen gave Kelly a good grilling about her bleaching. When she had had her fill, they next turned to discussing the Thursday class requirement: sensual attire.

"Now this is one we can definitely have some fun with," began Jen. "Think of all the sexy and/or naughty choices us gals will have to choose from. It might even be hard to make a decision!"

"Somehow I doubt that's gonna be a problem for you," Kelly retorted. "But you are right, it will be fun to dress up, rather than dress without for a change. We should all go shopping together to pick out something new for ourselves!"

"Are you sure we should? Meredith said to wear the outfit that makes us feel most sexy," replied Jill. "Doesn't that imply to wear something we already own?"

"Nah, I don't think she meant it that way," Kelly offered. "Besides, how do you know you won't find the outfit that makes you feel most sexy at the store?"

"Either way, Meredith will never know the difference," concluded Jen. "I'm busy this evening, but let's plan on going tomorrow night after classes. There's that great adult boutique over on Flagler. Sound good you two?"

"Sounds like a plan. I can pick you guys up if you want," offered Jill. "Why don't we say 7:30?"

"See you then!"

The next day seemed to drag along for Jen. If there was one thing she lived for it, was clothes-shopping. And tonight she would be sexy-clothes-shopping. She couldn't wish the second hand to swing 'round the clock any faster. She kept going over in her mind what direction she would go. Should she buy a sexy dress, with lots of low cuts and tight curves? Or should she go with some really sexy under garments? A full garter, garter-belt, stockings, and corset ensemble maybe. This was when her enhanced chest really came in handy. She could squeeze into anything tight and conforming and look sexy as hell.

Kelly was having a similar debate with herself. She wasn't really into dressing slutty, but she was certainly no prude either. She kept thinking about what she should wear for tomorrow, but kept drawing a blank. None of the typical garters, or baby-dolls, or form-enhancing items really got her turned on. She'd have to think about this some more.

As Jill drove up to the apartment, she too was trying to decide how to fulfill tomorrow's assignment. Being the athlete that she was, she was always a bit of a tomboy, but also possessed a real attraction to very girly underwear. Nothing too frilly or anything, but items such as high cut panties, thongs, and sexy bras always seemed to find their way into her collection. As the girls jumped into her Jeep, she hoped she would see something tonight that she liked.

The three arrived at the "Adult Superstore", as the adult boutique-chain was known, filled with excitement and a little mischief. After all, it wasn't everyday one paid these places a visit. Well, not good college girls anyway. But it was a clean, well-lit place with a large assortment of adult-related merchandise: videos, toys, and clothing. No sleazy movie booths or peep shows or anything like that.

They made their way past some interestingly shaped rubber products, (one of which Kelly picked up and began smacking the other two with), and moved into the clothing section. It was like a candy store for adults! Everything you could possibly envision or imagine was there. Bras and panties (some crotchless); corsets and bustiers; rubber, vinyl, and lace; robes, masks, collars and chains. Jill had never seen so many adult clothing items in one place before.

"This is where I picked up that clip-on jewelry," Jen informed them, noticing Jill eyeing some body chains. "I better watch it or they'll start thinking of me as a regular here, huh?"

"I am sure that would really bug you too," Kelly retorted sarcastically as she browsed the racks of sexy tops.

The three girls spent the next half hour or so going through all the merchandise with varying degrees of enthusiasm. Jen the shopper was a spaz, bouncing from one thing to another, constantly asking the other two for their opinion. Jill saw a couple of interesting bra and panty sets she liked, including one all-leather set that sort of intrigued her. But she wasn't blown away by anything. She had recently become way too enthralled with having on NO clothes, to be too excited by something she had to put ON.

After a little while longer each of the girls had made a selection and were ready to head to the checkout counter. Jen had gone for the works: A matching purple corset, garter, garter belts and stockings. She also picked up a similar colored bra and panty set, but was debating about wearing them with the rest. Jill went with the all-leather bra and panty set she had seen, and Kelly grabbed a negligee that had looked promising, although she was unsure if she would actually wear it to class. The trio paid for the purchases and headed out.

The three friends arrived to class the next day separately, partially because of differing schedules that day, but mainly to surprise one another with their chosen outfits. Jen had arrived first wearing a baggy sweatsuit, a pair of four-inch heels in a small bag beside her. She noticed most of her classmates dressed normally, their sexy outfits either underneath their clothes or in bags to be changed into. She did notice that Shmoop girl was wearing all black: from the Fedora on her head, to the very tight miniskirt about her hips, to the short jacket with three buttons up the front covering her top. And from behind the one buttoned button on the jacket, a black satin bra peeked out from underneath. 'She isn't wearing a blouse with that outfit', Jen thought to herself, 'how cool!'

Just then Kelly came waltzing in with her backpack over one shoulder, and a small garment bag in her hand. She made her way up to Jen and plopped down next to her, a disapproving scowl on her face. "So this is your sexiest outfit...an Oprah-style sweatsuit??" she asked sarcastically.

"Can it," replied Jen. "The good stuff is underneath, get it?"

"Give us a peek!" prodded Kelly as she grabbed at Jen's jacket zipper and tried to pull down.

"No way loser," retorted Jen, smacking the girl's hand away. "You can wait and see with everyone else. Besides, you're not exactly knocking them dead in that outfit of yours."

"Aww, you're no fun," answered Kelly. "And I'll have you know I brought my outfit to change into, thank you very much," she added, holding up her small bag for emphasis.

"Always got to be the center of attention, don't ya?" Kelly's big-breasted friend playfully scolded her.

As the two friends went back and forth with each other, Jill entered the classroom in her typical casual work-out gear: loose athletic shorts and a baggy t-shirt covering her sports bra. "Well we're quite the three sex pots, aren't we?" she asked her friends as she took a seat. "Really...sexy girls in this row everyone!" she mockingly announced.

"Well we both have our stuff, but unless you've got a g-string and pasties already on under that Sporty-Spice look of yours, I don't know how you're hiding anything sexy in that book bag of yours," Jen answered back.

"Oh don't you worry," chided Jill. "Meredith said to wear what makes us feel most sexy, and that is what I intend to do."

"Ooooh...atti-tude, Miss Thang," mocked Kelly. "You go with your bad self!"

Jill just tossed her class towel at her in response.

At that moment, Dr. Green entered the classroom, briefcase slung over one shoulder, gym bag over the other. As she plopped them down on her large desk she addressed the class.

"OK all. Great to see you all again this afternoon. Today will be a slight change of pace for us as we abandon our typical undressing exercise, to embrace a dressing exercise. I can see some of you have actually worn your sexy outfits to class and are in no need of changing, while I notice several others, myself included, have bags which contain our outfits. So if you need to change into your outfit, please do so at this time."

And with that began a clamoring of desk chairs being pushed back and bags being opened, as those who brought their assignments to class prepared to don them. As both Kelly and Jill opened their bags to pull out their respective outfits, they glanced at one another, and vocalizing what both girls were feeling Jill said, "This is ought to be fun!"

As the classed prepped themselves for their Sensual Attire assignment, all manner of sexy clothing began to be revealed. As Dr. Green was removing her clothing to put on her own sexy outfit, she glanced around the classroom to notice such items as silk boxers, corsets, and several varieties of tight-fitting clothing appearing on her students. She was pleased, although not surprised, with the wide variety of clothing types that they felt sexy in. By the time she slid her panties off, most of the young scholars appeared ready to present themselves to their professor and fellow classmates.

Meanwhile, the three best friends began their own preparations for the class. As Jen was the only one to have worn her outfit to class, a simple removal of her sweatsuit quickly revealed her outfit to her friends. While Kelly and Jill had both been with Jen when she purchased her ensemble, it was certainly more stunning to see it on her.

"Wow, look at you," Kelly said, offering a long, low whistle. "But how the heck can you breathe in that thing?" she asked, motioning at the tight purple corset cinched around her friend's waist.

"Well it's not exactly athletic wear, but it's not that bad," she answered, adding, "Plus, it sucks in all belly fat for me!"

"Please!" retorted Jill, "Like you are a real load under it."

"Well I'm certainly not carrying a long, slender frame like that" she said nodding at her now-naked friend's smooth, toned body. A bit envious, Jen paused to admire Jill standing there in nothing but her 5'10" birthday suit, with her smooth, newly waxed pussy, and the nipples on her full C-cup breasts quickly firming up before her eyes. "But what are you going to do to cover it up?"

"Thanks for the compliment girl, but you'll have to wait just a little longer to find that out," replied her tall, sexy friend as she adjusted her long blond hair, pulling it back through her srunchy into a cute pony tail.

"OK everyone," called out the petite, naked professor at the front of the room, "this is how this will work today. I will start at the top of the roll and call everyone down one at a time to show us your outfit. Give us a brief description and tell us why you feel most sexy in it. I'll start us off by putting on my soft Turkish bathrobe. Nothing makes me feel sexier than when I get out of a hot shower and put this on, my freshly-cleaned naked body surrounded by the warmth and softness of it."

She paused to let that mental image sink in and then continued. "Now it is your turn. We'll go ahead and start with Miss Abrams." And in her cutest Rod Roddy voice added, "Lori, come on doowwn."

And with that, the freshman girl made her way to the front as requested to begin the class fashion show. She was dressed in a thin blue sundress, and was clearly braless; her D-cup breasts noticeably bounding about beneath the thin cotton material of the dress. She also happened to be barefoot, although it was initially unclear if this was intentional or not.

"Hi everyone," she started. "Today I am wearing one of my many sundresses that I enjoy so much. I am more of a curvey girl, with big boobies," she continued, giggling as she took one in each of her hands for emphasis. "So I prefer soft, loose-fitting clothing that I can sort of 'move around' in, as opposed to tight-fitting things that squeeze me all in. I am completely naked under it, and love the feel of the cotton on my bare skin. I am also not wearing any shoes on purpose, and would probably feel sexiest if I was twirling around just like this in a field somewhere," giving the class a quick glimpse of her ass and recently-shaved pussy as she made a pirouette in front of them. "I guess I am kind of a hippy", she concluded, giggling once again.

The class gave her an appreciative round of applause and Dr. Green thanked her for her efforts. "Mr. Johnson, I believe you are next."

As the well-endowed male made his way to the front of the room, several of the women (including Jen) let out some good-natured catcalls. He was clad in just a pair of jockey-boxers like those that Marky Mark so popularized. He stood before the class with his ripped hard body and explained that the women he is with always love to discover he is wearing them, which made him feel sexy.

"Not to mention the way they accentuate that monster shlong of yours!" Jen yelled out to him.

"Thank you for the commentary Miss Carter," Dr. Green answered her. "And thank you Mr. Johnson. OK, let's see who's next."

And so each member of the class got to show off what they were wearing. Outfits included tight miniskirts and tops, jeans and tight black t-shirts for guys, silk boxers, lace bra & panty sets, even flannel pajamas. When it came Kelly's turn she presented an outfit different than nay of the rest.

When she made her way to the front, it was obvious she was wearing a men's long-sleeve shirt, a pair of boxers, and a pair of fuzzy socks. "OK, I'm not a cross dresser or anything, but I love wearing this big oversized shirt an ex-boyfriend left behind with a pair of comfortable men's boxers, and a pair of warm socks for my feet. I guess it reminds me of the comfort and safety I feel being with a man, and kind of like I belong to him, and he belongs to me by wearing his things. Plus I loved smelling his cologne left over on the shirt. And all of that makes me feel very sexy and wanted. Not to mention the loose-fitting clothes are comfy as all get out."

"Panties or bra underneath?" asked Dr. Green.

"Nope. Commando," she answered, pulling the waistband forward and down a bit to give the professor a peek of her newly-bleached blond pubic hair.

"Ah, very nice. I think all of us ladies have donned an outfit like that at some point in our lives."

There was some confusion when it came Jill's turn to show off. She made her way to the front completely naked, to no complaints of course, but to a clearly confused crowd.

"Unless you are counting 'birthday' as one of your suits Jill, I think you are a bit underdressed today," offered Dr. Green, knowingly playing along with the tall, slender coed.

As she sat down in a chair that she had pulled up next to the desk, she began to explain. "OK. I am sure all of you have seen the movie Pretty Woman. Well there was this one scene in that movie that I thought was so sexy that I just had to play it out this one time for myself and my boyfriend. Well, Richard Gere gives Julia Roberts all this money one day to buy a bunch of sexy clothes, but the only thing she is actually wearing for him when he gets back that night is the tie she bought for him. Meredith, may I?"

She reached into Dr. Green's bag and pulled out a previously-tied necktie, slipped it over her neck, and re-enacted the scene she had just described. Flipping the tie over her shoulder she proclaimed, "Ta da!"

When the applause in the room subsided, she explained a little further. "Well, I probably wouldn't have done this four weeks ago, but I have become so comfortable and enamored with being nude, and nude in front of others, I don't think I could feel as sexy any other way anymore. No matter what I have on."

"So are you off to join nudist colony then?" Dr. Green asked, only partly in jest.

"I don't think so. I wouldn't want to be nude ALL the time: then it wouldn't be as special when I am. But I love coming to this class and getting nude with all of you. After getting over my initial unease with it, now I just love it! I love for you all to see my breasts, and ass, and pussy, and I love seeing all of your chests and asses, and..." with a knowing glance to Jen, "your shlongs."

"Amen!" her friend called back to her.

"Well I can't argue with you there," answered Dr. Green. "I think several of us in here feel very sexy when we get together. You didn't exactly follow the assignment to the letter, but I won't ding you too badly because of your explanation. And because of that snazzy tie as well!"

Turning back to the class she called out to Jen, "Well Jen, now is as good a time as any for you to show us your goods. And for once, I am not talking about those ta-ta's on your chest," she added, flashing her famous smile.

"You got it Meredith!"

As Jill slipped back to her seat, Jen strutted her way to the front decked out in the outfit she had purchased the previous night before. Standing before her classmates, she began her explanation.

"OK. I guess I am an old-fashioned trashy girl. I just LOVE corsets, and garters, and thigh-highs and...", twisting for effect, "outrageously high heeled shoes. It just kind of reminds me of old-time sexiness, like saloon girls in the old West or something. So what I've got for you today is my lavender corset and garter belt, both with black trim, a matching panty and bra set, garter belts and sheer black stockings, and of course my 4" heels. I love the way the corset shapes my torso and pushes my boobs into outrageously prominent view. And the heels help accentuate my legs and calves. That is why this outfit makes me feel sexy."

As did many of the men in the class who offered up whoops of approval. Although one asked her, "Seems like a lot for us guys to have to go through to get to the good stuff."

"Don't worry hunny. If you are seeing me in this outfit, you are definitely going to get me into a lot less. Besides, the wait and effort make you appreciate the prize all the more!" she added winking at him.

"Thank you Jen," Dr. Green finally interrupted. "OK class, you all did great today. I hope you can see that, as with most aspects of sexuality, there are always many varieties and flavors of things sexy to the human mind and body. Up to this point I have attempted to get you in the proper mindset for the exploration of human sexuality, to become more comfortable with your own sexuality, and to introduce you to some of the basics of human arousal and sexual understanding. While there are several important aspects of human sexuality, the central event that most everything leads to is the orgasm. This is where we are headed starting next week."

After the initial buzzing from the class subsided Dr. Green continued. "Next week we begin a much more hands-on, graphic exploration of ourselves and each other. Please do what you can to get ready to take this step to a whole other level of exploration. From here on out things will get much more graphic, maybe a little uncomfortable sometimes, and definitely a lot more real for all of you. I hope you enter this next phase with an open and eager mind and body. Have a great weekend, and we'll see you all Tuesday!"