Week in Review

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
banks111
banks111
29 Followers

Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore Tim pulled back. He laughed as I choked and coughed while trying to breathe. My saliva riddled my chin and the floor beneath me. I looked over to see Cindy and my dad staring at us. I guess we did give them a show.

"Tight little mouth your daughter's got there," Tim said to my dad.

"Hell yours isn't bad either," my dad replied.

"Fuck ya she's an all-star," Tim cheered. "Aren't you sweetie?"

"Yes daddy," Cindy giggled.

"Cindy why don't you get Zoe ready," Tim said.

"Yes daddy."

I wasn't sure what he meant. I watched as Cindy smiled as she crawled towards me like a cat, holding her ass high in the air. I was still catching my breath when she reached me. She leaned in and licked my drool from my chin.

"Having fun," she whispered.

"Uh huh," I moaned heavily.

She grabbed my body and turned me around till I was facing the wall. Then slowly she guided my arms down until I was on all fours. I waited in anticipation of what she was going to do. I felt at peace as her hands caressed my ass. Then that peace broke when her hand came slapping down.

"Fuck ya!" She yelled. "See how tight is that fellas?"

I could see her dad's influence on her as her hand came crashing down again and again. I braced myself for each one but each time my arms buckled. The pain pleasured me as I knew both men were enjoying watching this.

My spanking ceased when I could feel Cindy's cheek rub against my sore ass. I felt her tongue slowly roam from the top of my ass, down its crevice, and to my asshole. She stopped there and slowly twirled her tongue around. The pleasure was immense as she probed inside me. I twirled my ass around as she continued her exploring, loving every moment.

Reality broke in when I heard Tim's voice, "That's enough. Come back over here."

Cindy quickly retreated from me. I turned around to see Cindy lying on her back in the middle of the floor. Tim walked over to me and, grabbing my hair, led me back until I was hovering face to face over Cindy. She quickly leaned up and kissed me. Her cherry lips were replaced by the taste of sweat and sex.

"No...no....no," Tim disagreed. "Other way."

I turned around on Cindy and planted my face directly over her pussy that seemed to glisten in the light. I leaned down and lapped at her juicy lips. Her taste was divine as I continued to run my tongue across it. A gentle hand touched my cheek and I knew it was my dad. I leaned up to see him kneeling on the floor with a smile that went from ear to ear.

"Is that for me," I asked giving him my puppy dog eyes.

"Not yet sweetie," he said inching his body forward. He grabbed Cindy's legs and wrapped it around him.

I knew she was going to get to feel him inside her. But he said, "Not yet," which meant I would get a chance at him too. I ecstatically licked my lips and watched him prepare to fuck her.

Tim roamed my ass with his rough hands. I squirmed when his finger penetrated my puckered asshole. He guided his finger in and out of me, stretching me open, and preparing it for his cock.

I stared at my dad's cock as he slowly inserted himself into Cindy. She moaned and gyrated her hips as he sunk himself further into her. I was so turned on watching him, which only increased when I felt the touch of soft fingers sink their way into my pussy. I couldn't believe the sensation I was feeling, having both my ass and pussy fingered. My saliva drooled out of my mouth and dripped onto Cindy below as I concentrated on my pleasure.

Tim's finger retreated and was replaced by the head of his cock. He grabbed my hips and started forcefully pushing his way inside me. He didn't take it slow like I'm used to with my dad. I squinted as he rammed himself further and further into my ass. His grunting became louder and louder the further he dove.

I opened my eyes and focused on my dad's glistening cock slide in and out of Cindy's pussy. This was the first time I saw my dad fucking someone else, and the first row seat I had was delightful. My body rocked with Tim's powerful thrusts, causing me to moan louder with each one.

"Damn this bitch is tight," Tim groaned; his hands gripping tighter against my hips with each thrust.

"Give it to me," Cindy moaned. "I want it."

"Yes give it to her daddy," I agreed.

My dad continued to pound into her but it was Tim that she wanted. He pulled out of my ass and a second later I could hear her slurping on his cock. I wish I could see her face as she must have been ecstatic having a cock in her pussy and mouth.

"That's it," Tim moaned. "Clean the bitch off of my cock."

"Yes I'm a bitch," I thought to myself. "But this bitch wants a cock in her." I felt empty as I heard Cindy slurping. I leaned my head down and tried lapping my tongue at Cindy's clit. Her smell was overpowering, making me want more.

My dad stopped and pulled his dick out of her. I lifted my head, waiting for the chance that I've wanted all night. He held his dick by the shaft and pointed it at me. As I leaned in to accept it he pulled back, teasing me. I couldn't take it. He slapped his sticky cock against my cheek as I tried to catch it. It was too much having his cock right in front of me but not able to have it.

The sounds of Cindy slurping ceased as I felt Tim's cock press once again against my asshole. Having already been fucked my ass easily accepted him back in. He rocked my body back and forth yet I still focused on catching my dad's teasing cock in my mouth.

My dad grabbed my head and at long last, allowed me to suck on his cock. I graciously accepted it into my mouth and sucked on him the best I could in my current position. He held my head tight as Tim pounded me back and forth. I savored every moment as for the first time I had two dicks inside of me. I got lost in the sounds of slurping, thumping, and moaning that surrounded me. I was on the brink of ecstasy before Cindy's fingers found my pussy once again, causing a sexual overload in my body. I cried out over my dad's cock as he stared down upon me. The feeling was beyond orgasmic and my body went numb as I was penetrated from every direction.

I was brought back down from my high when I heard Tim say, "Should I cum in her tight little asshole?"

At this point I didn't care what happened. "Cum in me, on me, I don't give a fuck," I tried to let out but only muffled sounds were heard with my dad's cock filling my mouth.

"No I want it," I heard Cindy say.

Tim's cock left my gaping asshole and his grunting became closer and closer together. If he was anything like my dad I knew he was masturbating. Cindy didn't stop fingering me as her dad moaned louder, then silence.

To my displeasure my dad pulled himself away from me. "Get up," he grunted.

My body shook as I awkwardly moved off of Cindy and knelt down. I turned around to see Tim sitting on the couch looking spent. Cindy was fingering herself as she laid there with Tim's cum covering her face.

"On your knees Cindy," my dad ordered while stroking his cock.

Cindy didn't hesitate as she knelt right beside me. She stroked my breast as we both stared up at my dad stroking his cock. It didn't take but a second before my dad unleashed his sexual fury upon me. I opened wide, trying to catch what I could but instead it sprayed onto my forehead and into my hair. Cindy quickly grabbed his cock and placed it in her mouth. Like a bottle she sucked what remained of his wonderful seed. I stared jealously at her before she let go of his softening dick.

"I want more," Cindy giggled letting go of him.

My dad grabbed my head and faced it toward Cindy's.

"You look beautiful," Cindy giggled at me.

"You both look beautiful," my dad said taking a seat in his chair.

Cindy leaned in and licked the cum that flowed down my face. I thought if my dad liked watching me clean myself, then he must be loving this. She continued to run her tongue up my face, lapping the cum into her mouth until she was satisfied. Eagerly I returned the favor, licking her cheek and swallowing anything I could. I leaned down to her breast, licking the remnants that laid there. When I leaned back up Cindy leaned in and kissed me. I guess she didn't swallow as she pushed their cum into my mouth. I wasn't about to return the favor and quickly swallowed it.

We both fell back on the floor. I wanted more but knew the men were spent. After catching my breath I got up and climbed onto my dad's lap.

"Maybe you should get cleaned up," my dad said.

"Why?" I responded. "Cindy did that for me."

He ran a finger through my hair then showed me the sperm that still remained. He smeared what was on his fingertip onto my cheek.

"Oh," I said giggling. "Well I'll go hop in the shower."

"Don't take too long," my dad said as I hopped off his lap and headed upstairs.

Normally I take my time in the shower. The hot water always feels good as it cleanses me. Washing my usually takes the longest, but I managed to do it in record time as I wanted to be back downstairs. Just as I put the conditioner in my hair the sliding door slid open.

"Mind if I join you?" Cindy asked stepping in.

"Not at all," I said giving her a smirk. "You can get my back."

At first Cindy stepped in front of me facing the showerhead and taking all the hot water. I didn't mind as I was still running conditioner through my hair. After a moment of thoroughly soaking herself she turned around to look at me.

"You're beautiful when you're wet you know," she said moving a strand of hair from over her eye.

"Thanks," I responded. "Now out of the way," I said giggling and pushing her to the side. "I'm not going to let this sit in."

Cindy moved behind me as I stuck my head under the showerhead. I started rinsing my hair when I felt her hands grab the sides of my hips. Her soft touch slowly went up and down my sides which made me wonder if we were going to finish what we started in the kitchen.

I finished rinsing my hair as Cindy's soapy hands felt up my midsection. I placed my arms against the tiled wall and relaxed as she wrapped her body around mine. I felt her pointy nipples against my back as her hands moved their way to my neck. I moaned as they gripped tightly around my neck. A slight sting shot through me as she enclosed them around my throat. Then slowly her hands roamed down my neck, across my chest, and to the undersides of my breasts. She slowly circled before finally resting her hands across them.

I moaned a little louder as she twisted my nipples between her fingers. I don't think she could hear me as the roaring shower enveloped all sounds, which made her pinch harder before continuing her way down my stomach. I wanted her hands against my pussy. I wanted to feel her fingers inside me again. Her slow roaming hands were just a tease, and I think she knew it.

Once her hands passed my belly button she skipped down to my thighs. She knelt on the ground as her hands made their way up and down my legs. I prayed for her touch as she neared my pussy, only to be disappointed when they retreated. She stood back up as her hands made their way to my ass. She caressed my cheeks before running a finger down my crevice.

I leaned further against the shower wall, pushing my ass out towards her. Her hands slowly ran up and down my crevice, inching closer and closer to my eagerly awaiting pussy. I don't know if was the hot water or the fire burning inside me, but I felt it like I was in a sauna.

At long last my wait was over. She found her way to my pussy and rested her palm over it. She just held it there, toying with me. I waited for her to caress me, finger me, something. That's when; out of the corner of my eye, I saw the sliding door open once again.

I turned to look and saw Tim standing there. Given that he was fully dressed I didn't think he was here to join us.

"Come on Cindy," he said. "Stop lezzing out and let's go home."

"Yes daddy," Cindy said and let go of my body.

The fire inside me quickly burned out. I let go of the wall and stood there panting as Cindy hopped out and started drying herself off.

"Sorry Zoe. Another time," she said and quickly dried herself off. She was out the door before I could even step out of the shower.

Disappointed I stepped out and dried myself off. I put on my robe and headed downstairs only to find an empty house.

"Dad," I yelled out only to get no reply.

I ran back upstairs and into my dad's room to find him passed out on his bed. Disappointed once again I decided to call it a night. I guess I'll just have to wait till next time.

banks111
banks111
29 Followers
12