Weekend At Bill's

Story Info
College student's introduction to a sexually liberated home.
1.7k words
4.07
54.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER:

Please don't whine to me about the content of this story unless you've read this disclaimer. Thank you.

This story arose several years ago from an Internet friendship I had with a very lovely lady, with whom I've since lost contact, and is dedicated to her. (Susan, if you're out there, please let me know.) We challenged each other to write racy stories for each other, and this, slightly altered for Literotica, is what I came up with. I had decided to go a bit "over the top", so the activities described here do not necessarily reflect my personal interests or attitudes, or those of my friend.

Now that you've read this, comments and questions are welcome, via email or in chat.

For those of you whom I haven't yet bored to tears, I present:

* * * * *

My kind usually doesn't get to go to places like The California Institute of Technology. Even with Mom and Dad working full time, I would have had a tough time making it through the City University. But I got lucky. Really lucky. With a lot of hard work, and some pushing by some of my teachers at The Bronx High School of Science, I had not only gotten into Caltech, but had been awarded a full scholarship, including dorm room and a stipend for living expenses - the sort of treatment most schools reserve for star athletes.

California really agreed with me. It was the first time in my life that I had a tan darker than the local drinking water.

One of the best parts of living at Caltech was my roommate, Bill Monroe. Bill was from Encino. The right side of the tracks. But it didn't bother him a bit that I was a poor kid from the wrong side of the country, let alone the tracks. I guess he could have commuted to Pasadena in his brand-new Trans-Am, but he preferred to live on-campus, and the dorm fees (almost what my folks paid for rent!) didn't bother his parents at all, since they felt he could use the time more productively.

Bill was pretty productive, all right. Caltech is a tough school, and we had to work hard, especially before exams. But after exams, he knew the best places to "decompress". He was familiar with all the strip clubs, and knew which topless bars were sloppy about "carding" under-age kids. Kind of made taking those tests worth it all.

Bill used to go home on some weekends, and I'll never forget the first time he invited me to go along with him. When we got to his house, I had trouble believing that I actually knew someone who lived in such a place. A large, perfectly manicured front lawn, with neat flower beds edging a semicircular driveway. The house was a large, white, two-story mansion.

Once inside, Bill showed me to the guest room, where I dumped my stuff, and then we went back downstairs to raid the refrigerator. While we were chowing down on what seemed like an endless supply of junk food, a slim blonde girl walked into the kitchen and casually began to remove her clothes, tossing them down a laundry chute. While I sat there in a pleasant state of shock, she turned toward us. I couldn't help noticing the inverted nipples on her firm, high breasts. She said, "Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend, Bill?"

"Oh, I'm sorry", said Bill. "Carolyn, this is my roommate, Jim. Jim, this is my sister, Carolyn."

I think I managed to say something to the effect of "Hi!"

Carolyn then went out the sliding door, and into the pool. Sensing culture shock on my part, Bill said, "It's usually pretty warm around here, so we don't generally bother with clothes. Most people get used to it pretty quickly."

I wasn't sure if I could get used to it, but I was certainly willing to take the time to try.

We heard the front door open, and Bill's parents walked in. They were a pleasant, overweight couple in their mid-forties. "Hi! said Mrs. Monroe, "You must be Jim! Bill's told us so much about you. We're glad you could come for the weekend. Please make yourself at home!"

Mr. Monroe said, "Hey, we're going to take a dip in the pool - why don't you join us?"

"Just as soon as we finish our snack", replied Bill.

As we sat there eating, Mr. and Mrs. Monroe quickly removed their clothes, dropping them into the laundry chute. They were both kind of fat, but not unattractive. I particularly took note of Mrs. M's massive, pendulous breasts, with their large, dark areolae and prominent nipples, a marked contrast to her daughter. I'm sure I was staring wide-eyed at them, but they didn't seem to notice, and, hand-in-hand, they jumped into the pool.

A few minutes later, Carolyn came back into the kitchen, and asked, "What's keeping you guys? Come on, Jim, let me help you get ready." She then proceeded to unbutton my shirt, and unbuckle my belt. I had the presence of mind to take my keys and wallet out of my pocket and place them on the counter before she could toss them down the chute with my pants. While she undressed me, Bill was removing his clothes.

When she bent down to pull down my underpants, my erect penis bounced up into her face. I apologized, but she just giggled, and then took me by the hand and led me to the pool.

We made a barbecue for dinner, which was fun, except when I turned over a sizzling steak and discovered the value of an apron the hard way. No real damage, except perhaps my pride.

After watching a couple of videos, we all turned in. Telling myself, "When in Rome...", I decided to leave my pajamas in my overnight bag.

Maybe it was just that I wasn't used to sleeping in the nude, or, perhaps, the thought of what it must have been like to grow up in a home where everyone was so casual about nudity. At any rate, I couldn't sleep, so I went downstairs to check out the 'fridge.

When I got there, Carolyn was sitting at the table, doing a crossword puzzle while munching on some chocolate-chip cookies. And wearing the same thing I was - nothing.

"Hi, Jim! Can't sleep either?" As I sat down, she pushed the box of cookies in my direction.

"Thanks. No, I guess it takes me a bit to get used to sleeping in a strange bed", I lied.

I guess I wasn't doing a very good job of hiding my stare, because she asked, with a giggle, "What are you looking at?"

"Um, well, I've never seen such a beautiful woman before." Well, maybe I had, but certainly not under these circumstances - all alone, and both of us completely naked...

"Very flattering. Thank you. Lemme guess - you think my tits are weird... Have you ever seen nipples like mine? My doctor says they're 'inverted' - but if you suck on them, they come out. Wanna try?"

"Are you serious? I mean, is it OK with you?" I was having trouble believing my incredible luck.

"Sure! Come on and try it! I love when guys do it..."

I moved over to the chair next to hers, put my arms around her, and started to kiss her.

"Uh, uh..." she said. "The nipples - start with the nipples."

I moved my head down to the level of her breasts, and took the left areola into my mouth. As I tickled it with my tongue and sucked on it, I could feel Carolyn moving my left hand toward her pussy, while her other hand began to stroke and squeeze my erect penis.

As I was moving my mouth toward her right breast, I became aware that we were not alone. Standing at the foot of the stairs were Mr. and Mrs. Monroe. Neither of them was wearing anything, but Mr. Monroe was carrying something. I recognized it as a small handgun. I was amazed at how quickly I lost my erection. Uh, oh, I thought, maybe there were some limits in this family, and I had the uneasy feeling that I was about to suffer the consequences of violating them.

Carolyn was the first to speak. "Daddy, put that stupid thing away before you hurt someone!"

"I'm sorry, honey. We heard some noises upstairs, and your mother thought it might be a burglar."

I'm not sure if it was the sight of me sucking on his daughter's breast, or that strange feeling of power one gets from holding a gun, but Mr. M. had a pretty obvious, pulsating erection. "Hey, tell you what..." he said, "why don't we show you kids how to do it right?"

I looked at Carolyn in disbelief. She smiled back at me and said, "They're really good at it, Jim. They're lots of fun to watch!"

Carolyn and I followed her parents upstairs to the master bedroom. Following her lead, I perched myself on top of a dresser facing the king-size waterbed where the Mr. and Mrs. Monroe had become a tangled mass of writhing, obese flesh. They were surprisingly agile, considering their size.

With Mrs. Monroe lying on her back with her legs spread, he penetrated her, and began moving in and out of her. After about a minute, she said - "Oh, oh, stop a minute. I want to be on top!"

Mr. Monroe stopped thrusting, and without removing his dick from her cunt, the two of them turned over on the heaving waterbed. Mr. Monroe reached up to his wife's breasts, and as she moved up and down on him, he squeezed her massive tits in his hands. As their excitement mounted, I could feel Carolyn's hand squeezing my cock. I put my arm around her, reaching for her right breast the long way around.

After a rather noisy orgasm, Mrs. Monroe got up and took a small packet out of the top drawer of the night-table. "I hope you don't mind, but we prefer that Carolyn plays safe." She opened the condom, and walked over to me. As she unrolled it onto my penis, she noticed me staring at her huge breasts. "Please, go ahead and play!" she said, placing my hands on them.

I could feel my dick pulsing inside the latex sheath as I moved my hands over those tremendous, pendulous dugs. After about a minute, though, I could feel Carolyn's arms around me.

"C'mon, Jim. They've had their fun. Let's go to my room..."

Yes, California really agreed with me.