Weekend at the Lake

Story Info
She wants him.
6.9k words
4.44
19k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a longer story than those I've written lately. It is not a love story, not an incest story, and not a gay story. Is it a story with a grain of truth in it? That is your call. For me, it is just a fantasy.

Weekend at the lake

I began loading the car with weekend essentials for a planned escape to the lake. I enjoy a trip there every three or four weekends just to unwind and be foolish for a couple days. My career is in college classrooms teaching college freshmen students their core communication courses. There is a toll that takes and escaping to the lake is how I find my inner deviant self.

What a wonderful word deviant is. Our modern use of the word can mean anything from drunken nights on the shore all the way to sexual debauchery. I have cut back on excessive drunkenness; however, the other end of the spectrum is my ultimate goal. There are a couple neighbors at the lake with whom I would enjoy having a weekend of rampant sex. Maybe this weekend?

The drive to my escape passes several neighborhoods in the southwest corner of the city where I live. Yet, in five minutes, I am out of town and just another five minutes away from sun, water, and weekend fun. How can people drive three or four hours to an escape and call it an escape? In ten minutes, I'm parked and within ten more minutes, I'm settled.

The warm early fall weekend was perfect. There was a nice breeze that meant air conditioning wasn't necessary and all the open windows quickly helped freshen the place after a couple weeks being closed. In was in shorts and flip-flops in seconds. No shirt and no shoes required here. Hell, I'd go clothing optional if this lake area was undeveloped.

I saw the neighbor kids swimming off their dock. On the other side were another neighbor, his wife, and their young baby having a swim. The baby loves jumping from the dock and into daddy's arms. Most neighbors won't get home until after the work day ends, leaving me a couple hours to just sit on the deck and soak up the last of the summer sun. We were already starting to have some cool nights.

I decided to remain unmarried and unattached after my wife's tragic death five years ago. We had two children together and one still lives close enough that we see each other often. My daughter is a matchmaker trying to get me interested in one woman or another who "is just perfect for you."

Each woman she introduces to me is intelligent, self-supporting, usually in fit condition, and, if nothing else, attractive. "You know, dad, if you ask, she'll stay the weekend with you." One fact that did not escape my daughter's observation, I am sexually alive and well.

No incest here, we don't play that game. However, one embarrassing afternoon, she thought I was alone here and she walked in on me and my cute neighbor, the one with the little baby. To this day, I think the baby is mine so does the neighbor. Her husband is clueless. Now my daughter telephones before arriving.

My phone rang and the caller ID said Sherry, my daughter. "Hi sweetheart, what's up? "Sherry explained she wanted to come visit for a couple hours and bring a friend along who say she and I know each other from our work at my college.

It intrigued me that Sherry knows one of my workmates because I want to keep work and home separate. "Sherry, you know I keep work life and home life separate. Who are bringing and how did you get acquainted with her?"

"Just deal with it, dad. You already like her and she thinks you are cute."

There are very few women who fit the category of those I like and I narrowed it down to two. One is Marlina, in her late twenties, master degree, full time, and director of freshman studies in our department. We often talk as I bring my classroom concerns to her. Fortunately, the college where I teach has ombudsmen between faculty and students.

The other is Mattie. Mattie is in her mid thirties and faculty partner. Mattie is developing her doctoral dissertation on a topic that parallels the research study I undertook for my doctorate. Mattie discovered an element of my study that she decided to test separately hoping to duplicate my results. My challenge to her is to expand the study and if she can refute the findings, she'll have a better project.

"Okay, Sherry, I'll just wait for you two to get here. No, I have plenty supplies. Yes, I'm out in the sun. Okay, I'll take a shower. When will you be here?" Sherry gave me an hour, meaning in Sherry time, 30 minutes.

I was hardly dry from my shower when I heard Sherry come in. "Hey, dad, we're here!" Fortunately, I had clean shorts on and was just pulling a shirt over my head.

"Ooh, leave the shirt off," I heard another voice. The voice was neither Marlina nor Mattie. The voice was coming from Amber our office coordinator administrative person.

Yes, correct, I like Amber for all the professional reasons and because she is such a happy person to be around. She manages faculty calendars and keeps us out of trouble when we miss mandatory meetings. Amber is younger, under 25, yet her office skills equal that of someone much older and more mature. Amber dresses very professionally and can disarm even the most forceful characters she encounters. Amber is also someone who is girl next door cute.

**********

Let me begin sharing a little more about me. I am 50, not as active as I once was but still like to bike and jog. I have a little bit of plumpness around the stomach but I haven't gone completely fat. I'm just slightly taller than six feet two inches; a little gray in the hair and all my hair is still on my head. I am average as averages go and make no claims to being above average in any way.

I peeled the shirt off and flung it back into the bedroom.

Sherry was ready for some afternoon sun and Amber wore a thin airy beach top over a well-fitted bikini that accentuated her figure but was modest for a family neighborhood on a lake.

"Hello, Amber. How is it you know Sherry?"

"Hi, Doctor Hansen, I mean Steve. Amber told me to call you Steve, that's okay isn't it."

"Yes, Miss Adams, I mean Amber. How is it you know each other?"

"Dad, I knew Amber in school years ago. She was in my high school homeroom. When she told me about you at school, I had to tell her."

The high school Sherry attended was an advance placement school. It drew kids from all over the city so not knowing of Amber or knowing her family was not unusual. Since I didn't hire Amber, her background wasn't something I checked into.

"It is clear that you guys want the last rays of sun so why not take out the paddle boat and have some fun. If you ask, I bet Dan, next door would let you use his diving platform."

Sherry smiled cunningly, "I know he is friendly and willing to share. Diving would be fun, as long as it doesn't get muffed up. I know you've never muffed a dive, dad."

Amber didn't miss anything and saw the sly look Sherry gave me. No doubt hearing muff and diving in the same sentence was something she caught onto. "I used to dive a lot and it is easy to blow one," Amber added. Did she just give a knowing wink to Sherry?

Off the girls went down to the shore and the parked paddleboat. Amber shed her beach wrap and both girls put their small bags of tanning lotions and towels in the boat as they pushed off. Watching them, seeing Amber in this new way gave me ideas that translated to building pressure in my shorts.

I turned a lounge chair into the sun and watched the lake scene unfold. In the hot afternoon, families grilled on the shore, swam, walked around the lake saying hello to one another, and just had fun. This late in the summer and starting early fall day meant warm days were for fun. The forecast for tomorrow was cool and cloudy.

**********

I heard the sound of my phone receiving a text message, picking up the phone; I saw the message from Sherry. "Amber wants to stay down longer. I have to go. You take her home?"

I sent a short answer, "Yes." I wondered what time I'd take her home tonight, tomorrow, or Monday. Or was I reading too much into the message, she did tell me to leave my shirt off.

The girls made their way back to the cabin after beaching the paddleboat with Sherry announcing she needed to shower before taking off. "You and Amber can chat for a few minutes while I clean up." Sherry was off to the bathroom.

"I hope you don't mind me staying longer than Sherry, Steve. It is nice here, relaxing, and I feel really turned on by the whole scene." Amber spread her arms as if taking the lake into her embrace. She had a happy and carefree gleam in her eyes that said more about being turned on than just the lake.

"Only if you don't mind hanging out with an old professor like me."

"Oh, I don't think you're old Steve. I bet you can handle yourself with anyone, even me." The look in her eyes became more intense and her hidden meaning did not escape my hearing.

I smiled at her choice of words, even me. "Yes, I try to keep fit."

Amber had her beach robe on and the fabric seemed to float on her shoulders as she pranced around on the deck. She floated past me with an extended arm that made light contact with my back; I felt fingertips lightly brush my shoulder blades. Another pass and her fingers grazed my chest.

When she came around again, I intercepted her hand and pulled her to a quick stop. Amber's demeanor changed a bit as her airy dance became interrupted. I think she was excited by me taking her hand as she spun her body into mine, her back against my chest, her butt against my groin, and her arm and mine wrapped over her shoulders and across her breasts.

Soft skin against skin, firms mounds of breast under my touch, her tight strong butt muscles relaxing and contracting against my groin, there was no more hidden agenda. My cock reacted to her butt and my hand felt a nipple tighten under my palm.

"At least wait until I leave," I heard Sherry giggle.

With an audible sigh, Amber, barely audibly replied, "Then hurry up!"

The smile on Sherry's face spoke more than a thousand words. I can only imagine their conversation on the paddleboat. Sherry was changed into shorts and t-shirt with her little tote packed. "I'll call you tomorrow, Sherry." My voice was weakening but still clear.

In my wildest dreams there is no way I could imagine being set up like this by my daughter. Now it is up to me to fulfill the wild dreams not yet dreamt.

**********

Sherry drove off and Amber whispered, "I feel something bothering you. Maybe we should go inside"

"It is not a bother at all, Amber. In fact it feels very pleasant. Lets go in."

Amber's beach robe hit the floor before the door closed and her bikini led a trail to the couch. My shorts hit the floor as Amber pushed me onto the couch. A blind man could see what was about to happen. A young horny woman wanted my cock in her and before I could settle, she settled down hard on my shaft. She wanted an aggressive fuck and I became the means of her end.

The lust showed on her face and her body throbbed on my lap. The wetness between her legs and the tanning lotion on her skin made our body's slick. Amber's nipples were stiff swollen points at the apex of her perfectly shaped cones.

I held her waste as she drove herself up and down on my cock. The message was clear, she was close to orgasm and nothing could forestall her on rushing cum. As I began meeting her thrust for thrust, Amber became louder and arched her back to an angle I thought impossible. She got more and more wet as if she was having a g-spot orgasm, she inhaled sharply and deeply, held her breath for several seconds, then finally screamed as every nerve ending in her body reacted to her cum.

I drove my cock as deeply as possible and released my own flow of cum in hot jets of sperm. Amber jerked and shook more even though I held her forcefully on my lap. Our sexual connection was barely minutes old and already we hit an orgasmic high.

In her post coitus bliss, Amber fell forward on my chest, her head resting on my shoulder, her warm breath exhaling on my neck. We remained silent simply enjoying the feel of out bodies resting against the other. My cock withdrew from her heated core, I felt our cum seeping onto my lap and pooling there.

"Steve," I heard her whisper although she didn't continue.

"Yes, Amber," is all I said waiting for to continue.

"That felt, I can't explain, that was crazy. I came so hard on you."

I wrapped one arm around her back and let my other arm reach the soft skin of her sweet tight butt. Cupping her butt in my open palm, I pulled tighter to me. "It can feel good some more if you want."

"Can we shower first? I have to get all this oil washed off and I made you a mess."

"Only because we were both willing to become a mess. There could be several showers this weekend."

I felt Amber kiss my neck as my other arm drifted down her back so both hands held her butt. "The whole weekend," I heard her sigh.

**********

Our shower was refreshing and sexually stimulating. Through sensual touch and the need to wash, we explored our bodies with long strokes of soapy hands and fingers. When we left the shower it was to fall directly onto the bed continuing our foreplay. We kissed and caressed, hugged and touched, and poked, pinched, and squeezed.

The scent of Amber's musk increased my lust until I could no longer delay. Kissing my way down her body, I settled my lips on her mound slightly above the apex of he labia folds. My hot breath made Amber shiver more as she presented herself to me.

With slow deliberate kisses, I plotted my course toward her tender opening. Around and around, I kissed and licked making us both wild with desire. Amber was climbing to another orgasm and as my tongue poked at her tender clit, her second orgasm released a rush of fluid that tasted like sweet nectar. I drank my fill until the flow stopped.

Amber lay spent yet wanting more and I obliged. "Steve, I want to drink from your root."

We moved into a side-by-side 69 with Amber engulfing me in her mouth even before we were settled. Her mouth and tongue sucked and licked. She sucked my whole length into her mouth. She was no expert sucker although her enthusiasm made the difference.

I lay my head on her leg seeing her sweet cunt in my face. Her lips were swollen and red from our first fuck and my recent licking. I teased her gently blow a stream of my breath across her warm cum-wet labia. I inched my face closer to her center as her head bobbed up and down shaft.

When my mouth and tongue made renewed contact with her vaginal opening, Amber took my shaft deeply in her mouth holding me there. As my tongue traced the length of her labia and found her tiny clit, Amber opened her mouth wide and took more of me into her. We both shivered from the sensations our tongues and mouths gave us.

We careened with complete surrender toward another mutual orgasm. Amber's body tingled at my touch, my body responded to her. We became like one with lust and like one in pure sexual drive. We moaned equally as we felt our cum build.

Amber's hips gyrated in rapid circles as she oozed her musk onto my tongue. When she drove her hips hard onto my face, she screamed and orgasmed. I was with her as my cock spent its built up pressure into her mouth and on Amber's face. My face and mouth, covered in her cum, and Amber's mouth and face covered with my cum gave complete testimony of our sexual abandon.

Shifting to face each other, we fell into passionate licking of our cum from the others face while kissing and sharing the tastes of our juices. The eroticism of the moment fueled our lust for more and our bodies sought more sexual pleasure.

**********

It has been a long time since I felt this sexually stimulated. Amber's young supple body, her manipulation of her body against me, her desire to satisfy me drove me wild. Even after two strong orgasms, I still felt ready and more than willing to satisfy her.

"Steve! Of god, Steve, I want you again." Amber was already pushing her pelvis into my hips feeling my cock sliding against her legs and in the valley of her warmth.

Amber moved into missionary position with a pillow doubled under her waist. She opened her legs to my continued view and lustful passion. The sight of her up turned pussy and the lust in her eyes told me she would not wait for me to enter her.

My body moved over hers and felt a hand encircle my cock pulling me closer until I plunged swiftly into Amber's body. She cried out in a loud moan as her young tight pussy expanded around my cock.

I pushed long into her and nestled deep without moving. I felt Amber use her vaginal muscles to grip me. I wanted this session to last and relaxed my pressure; Amber reacted with a sigh as she also relaxed.

"No rush," she breathed.

"No rush," I whispered back.

We lay still, making hardly a move, only gentle short strokes with arms wrapped around the other in a deep sensual embrace while lovemaking. Our breathing was almost normal; we had already ridden to mutual orgasmic highs. Now our bodies needed only easy movements to keep us satisfied.

Our timing was instinctive. We matched each others push and pull until our minds and bodies told us we wanted more. Amber hoisted her legs higher for me to wrap my arms behind her knees for deeper penetration. Yet, we were not ready for more powerful thrusting. All the while, our breath became raspier.

There was lust and desire in Amber's eyes, a need for release of her building orgasm. We continued our pace building until my thrusts came faster and longer. Amber stared into my eyes, hers wide open.

"I'm cumming!"

Those words barely left her mouth before she sucked in a deep breath, held it several long seconds, until her orgasm vibrated through her body and she released her orgasm in a loud yell.

I drove into her harder not ready to cum and completely sure Amber never had a night of sex like this. It was for me a night of sex I haven't had in a long time.

Weak and spent from cumming hard as she did, Amber lay limp under me. I released her legs and watched them fall like tree limbs to the mattress. I was still hard in her pussy and made no move to withdraw myself. I waited for Amber to make the next move.

"Steve, I can't take any more! My little girl is sore." The happy, content, satisfied look on her face told a different story as she squeezed my cock in her pussy.

I smiled and began to withdraw from her until I was barely in her. I pulled back a bit more as if withdrawing completely. A look of regret that I was about to leave her spread across her face. It was the look I hoped to see. I thrust hard and fast into her and the resulting cry of another small orgasm sealed the deal.

"Amber, you want more and tonight you will get more."

"Steve, wrap me tight and turn us over so I'm on top again."

We clung tightly, arms and legs holding onto one another as I rolled us into the new position. In this new position, we could touch and fondle as we kissed and panted toward another round of sex.

My eyes traveled the length of Amber's torso. Her nipples still stood proudly at swollen attention. The puffy areoles stretched full as targets of my fingertips as I pinched them, not hard to hurt. Amber reacted by quivering on my cock and squeezing me hard.

Further down, her smooth stomach and swell of her hips over my lap gave me an erotic view of where we joined. I saw her deeply red very swollen camel toe and just a hint of her clit rubbing against my lap. I was ready to fuck Amber as forcefully as I could and leave her in a post-orgasmic heap.

Amber rode on my cock for several minutes when she suddenly lifted off and took doggie. "I want it now! Pound me! Fuck me, Steve!"

Did she read my mind; were our minds and bodies in sync? There was no fanfare, no politeness; I drove hard and long into Ambers young pussy. When was the last time I fucked a 24-year-old woman? How was I matching her stamina? I drove again and again, relentlessly, no remorse. She asked for a hard pounding.

12