Weekend at the Lodge Ch. 06

Story Info
Bedding everyone down for the night.
1.8k words
4.55
81.9k
13
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quimmaster
quimmaster
1,604 Followers

This is a series and will best be enjoyed by reading them in sequence.

*

It had been a long day of fucking and everyone was wiped out. I sent the girls into the bathroom one at a time to clean themselves out. I decided to tie everyone up for the night. Using lengths of rope, I made nooses for Leslie, Judy and Mindy. I pushed Leslie's face into Steve's crotch and had her take his cock into her mouth. I then tied her into that position. I did the same to Judy, sucking on John's cock and to Mindy as I pushed her face into Sandy's open pussy as she hung in the special chair. That left Joan and Annie.

I lay Joan on the floor in front of the fireplace and tied her legs open to the legs of the sofa. I placed a large cushion under her back and then tied her arms above her to the legs of the two other sofas. I lay Annie down between Joan's open thighs spread wide apart. I rechecked everyone's bindings and then returned to Annie. Straddling her body, I sat down across her ribs and began to play with her taut nipples. She moaned deeply as I teased her tender nipples and I watched as her face filled with lust. Sliding forward, my cock pressed to Annie's lips as my fingers began to stroke Joan's upper thighs and open pussy. Her body began to writhe as my fingers teased her pussy.

Lifting my body slightly, I lowered my cock into Annie's mouth as I felt her lips close around my shaft. Leaning forward, I nestled my face between Joan's very large and very tender breasts. She moaned as I began to suck and chew on her beaten breasts, especially her very tender nipples. As Annie sucked me to a full erection, I wallowed in Joan's huge tits. They were firm and so very big. The marks from her earlier beatings had faded away.

Sliding out of Annie's mouth, I slid my body up further until my cock slid into Joan's open pussy. She grunted as my ramrod filled her tight pussy and then I began to fuck into her beautiful, young body. As my cock pistoned into her, her huge tits began to bounce wildly and Annie had a close-up view of my shaft as it slid in and out of her friend's twat, just inches above her face. I stroked into my stacked, young captive until I felt her body stiffen and her pussy bathe my cock with her warm, wet flow.

Pulling my cock from her tight pussy, I slid down across their bodies until I felt my cock brush across Annie's soft muff and my face was hovering above Joan's oozing pussy. I slid my cock into Annie's cunt and lowered my lips to Joan's dripping quim. I probed Joan's twat with my tongue as I felt Annie's talented, inner muscles begin to massage my invading cock as she rolled her hips gently. I found Joan's clit and began to tease it as her body began to writhe and her huge tits began to heave. As I fucked into Annie's tight pussy, she did everything she could to make me cum.

Ramming hard into her tightness, I filled Annie's twat with my cum and then went back to licking and sucking on Joan's erect love button. Her body stiffened and she flooded my tongue with even more of her sweet nectar. Pulling my cock from between Annie's open thighs, I slid back up over their bodies until I was able to shove my still hard cock back into Joan's seething pussy. I fucked her some more until my cock began to soften. As I buried my face between her huge tits, I felt my cock slip from between her pussy lips and then drop into Annie's open mouth. She didn't waste a moment as her talented tongue snaked around my shaft and she licked all of the cum from my cock.

I drifted off to sleep as I felt Annie's lips caress my cock and Joan's huge tits cushion my head. What a way to fall asleep.

As usual, I awoke very early but this time my cock was still in Annie's mouth but only barely. She'd sucked me to full erection and as my cock flexed, it kept popping out of her talented mouth. Joan was still asleep, her breasts gently rising and falling below my head. I slid into Joan's open pussy and began to fuck her as her body responded to my fucking before she actually woke up. Stroking my cock in and out of her tight pussy, I felt her inner muscles begin to clamp tightly around my invading shaft. She was still somewhat dazed and asleep as I began to fuck hard into her tight, young pussy. I pumped into her until I was about to cum, my heavy balls bouncing back and forth above Annie's face as she watched my shaft pump into her friend's pussy. Pulling from Joan's body, I thrust my cock back between Annie's lips as my morning load flooded her mouth. She gulped and swallowed as she tried to get it all.

I felt Annie continue to suck on my shaft as I looked up and surveyed the room. Sandy was still asleep, tied in the special chair, with Mindy's head buried in her snatch. Steve was asleep on the sofa, with Judy's mouth wrapped around his cock and John still had his cock buried in Leslie's mouth. Pulling my cock out of Annie's mouth, I untied her and Joan and sent them to prepare breakfast but I kept a close eye on them. Stepping up behind Mindy, I looked down at her body as her legs hung over the back of the chair and her face was buried in Sandy's cunt. My hand came down under her chest and I filled my palm with her meaty tit. I squeezed and rubbed her huge tits as she began to awaken. Reaching down to her ankle, I tied her lower leg to the leg of the chair and then tied her other leg similarly. Her thighs were now spread apart and her magnificent ass, thrust backwards. Everyone else was waking up now and the smell of breakfast filled the lodge.

"Okay, girls. Suck them 'til they're hard, but don't let them cum." I said to Judy and Leslie as they awoke with the guys' cocks still in their mouths. Both girls obeyed as I watched their heads move up and down on the two cocks. I lay the special chair back all the way down as Sandy lay flat on the table with Mindy still sucking on her pussy. I pressed my cock to her lips and she sucked me into her mouth as my hands came down to her beautiful breasts. I moaned as she sucked on me and my fingers teased her tender nipples. I could feel my cock coming back to full attention as the young beauty pleasured my cock.

Once my cock was fully hard, I slipped it from between Sandy's soft lips and walked around to stand behind Mindy. "Your turn." I said as I stepped up between her open thighs. Mindy grunted as I shoved my cock all the way into her tight pussy. She felt her pussy stretch as my cock invaded her to the hilt. Reaching under her body, I filled my hands with her pendulous breasts as I began to ram my cock into her tight quim. Mindy's chest began to heave as I fucked her and her mouth pressed further into Sandy's dripping pussy. I grabbed a handful of Mindy's short hair and lifted her face from Sandy's cunt. She watched as I lay my hand across Sandy's blonde muff and then pressed my thumb into her tight pussy. She wasn't sure why I was finger-fucking her friend but she watched as I did it.

With my finger well coated with Sandy's wet flow, I pulled it free of her cunt and let Mindy's face back down to her twat. As she began to suck on her friend's pussy once again, Mindy felt my sticky thumb slide into the crack of her spread ass. Her body jumped as she felt me press my thumb against her virgin asshole. As I pumped my cock into her tight pussy, I pressed my thumb into the tightness of her asshole. Mindy's body began to thrash about as I prodded her tight sphincter. Her huge breasts bounced wildly below her chest as my cock rammed deep into her bound body and she squirmed, trying to get away from my invading thumb. She screamed into Sandy's open pussy as my thumb teased her tight sphincter. Then I shoved my thumb deep into her bowels as my cock filled her twat to the hilt. Mindy had never had both of the holes filled at the same time and the sensation was overwhelming.

I began to pump my thumb into her virgin asshole as my cock hammered into her tight pussy. Mindy bucked wildly at this double assault on her lush, young body and her tongue pressed deeper into Sandy's tight pussy. Pulling my cock from her pussy and my thumb from her ass, I pressed her globes apart and then guided my cock to her open asshole. Mindy grunted as she felt my cock press into her virgin asshole and then she felt it stretch open as the thickness of my shaft descended deep into her bowels. She was unbelievably tight. Placing my hands on her hips, I began to slowly fuck her beautiful ass. Her cries were muffled in Sandy's creaming pussy as my cock reamed her virgin asshole. Again I reached under her body and filled my hands with her pendulous breasts as I rammed my cock deep into her magnificent ass.

Picking up the lash, I began to whip her body as I fucked her. The lash hit across her back and then I began to hit her on the side as the ends of the lash curled around her body and licked at her dangling titflesh. I wasn't hitting her hard but she howled as the whip beat her heaving breasts and then I began to beat Sandy's breasts as her body writhed on the table. I pumped into Mindy's ass as I continue to lash both girls' breasts until with a loud grunt, I filled Mindy's virgin ass with my cum. I pulled my cock from her ass and walking around the table, pressed my sticky cock to Sandy's soft lips. She opened her mouth and I slid my spent cock between her soft lips.

To be continued...

Please vote and send your comments.

Quimmaster

quimmaster
quimmaster
1,604 Followers