Weekend At The Mansion Ch. 01

Story Info
Jeff is drawn to a private sex party, where anything goes.
9.9k words
4.6
44.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's like an orgy, but so much m...oh!"

Rebecca gasped as I sheathed myself in her. Her breath stolen, it was all she could handle to take short, shallow gulps of air as she took my thick seven inches.

I nibbled on her ear, and my hands roamed her body. Pinching at her nipples, running across her neck, gripping at her thighs, pulling her legs into the air between us.

"You were saying?" I chuckled, and rocked my hips. I could feel her walls tighten around my dick – I knew the effect this was having on her.

"Vee was –oh my GOD, Jeff, keep doing that– she invited us to..."

My finger, lightly running across her clit, cut that thought short. I could see her eyes glaze over, and took the opportunity drive into her faster. Moans escaped Rebecca's lips, faint staccato gasps making the same beat as my thrusting, and her hands grasped at my back, nails digging into skin.

Her voice was shaky as she spoke, like my cock had completely overwhelmed her ability to speak. "Fuck me harder.... oh god.... make me your slut..."

I flipped her onto her side, and spanked her hard across the ass. My cock never left her warmth, however, and I growled into her ear as I continued to slide in and out of her. "Say please."

I punctuated every word that came out of her mouth with a loudslapagainst her ass cheek. She moaned.

"Make... me... your... slut... pleaseeeee..."

I wrapped a hand around her neck, squeezed her ass with the other... and made her my slut.

---

Lying next to her later that night, a thin sheen of sweat across both our bodies, she was finally able to tell me what she had wanted to, before I'd interrupted.

"Vee says it's unforgettable – less of a sex party, and more of an experience. The thing lasts a whole weekend, if you choose to stay that long – a 48 hours that's supposed to change your life. She wouldn't go into more detail than that..."

"And she's invited us?"

She looked at me nervously. "Is that okay?"

I knew this was a fantasy of Rebecca's. She'd let that secret loose in fits and starts during our many sexually charged moments the past year – a moaned hint while I pounded her from behind, a piece of the puzzle slipped into a sext. Clues for me to pick up. Rebecca's dream was to get used by as many people as possible - to have hands all over her, owned completely, consumed by her lust.

Who was I to tell her no? We weren't so much boyfriend and girlfriend as we were consistent fuck buddies. Both of us had been clear on that point from the get-go – we cared deeply about each other, but I wanted her body more than I wanted her heart. And she felt the same for me.

Looking at Rebecca sprawled across my bed, I knew what my answer would be. She was too beautiful – no, too wild – for me to keep to myself. She's a short girl, 5'2", with windswept brown waves of hair and vibrant hazel eyes. She had the abs of a tennis player, C-cup breasts with perky little nipples – nipples she loved to have tweaked and pulled – and a gorgeous bubble butt.

I made circles in her hair. "Sounds like fun."

You could see the relief wash over her face. She beamed at me. "Okay good, because I need a friendly dick there this weekend. Vee is a regular at these things – I think she's the "madame" at this one – and Amy might be going too, but it wouldn't be the same without you there."

"Hold up – there's no way Amy will be there."

"She said she was interested..."

I laughed. "Amy is the most shy, sexually repressed person I know. There's no way she'd be interested in an orgy."

Rebecca grinned at this. "She wasn't... until I mentioned you'd be there."

My dick twitched. I had to admit, the thought of getting to fuck Rebecca's friend had me all the more excited for this event – the lithe blonde always dressed modestly and blushed at the mention of anything naughty, but I felt like there was a kinky side to her I hadn't witnessed yet.

"Areyouokay with that?"

Rebecca's hand settled on my hardening cock, her fingers making figure eights across the shaft. "There are no rules this weekend. I need you to take me home at this end of this and make me yours again, but from Friday to Sunday I want us both to experience as much as we can."

She gripped me, and began to stroke.

---

Amy answered the door when I arrived at Rebecca's place Friday night. Her cute cheeks and button nose turned rose red when she saw it was me.

"Hi Jeff," she mumbled, and ran a hand through her wavy blonde hair.

Amy was wearing a loose t-shirt and tight jeans, which showed off her pert little butt as she spun around to lead me into the house.

I followed her swaying ass as I struck up a conversation. "So... you're actually joining us, huh?"

"Yeah, I didn't think I would either. Rebecca's been trying to get me to try something new since Mark ended things with me –"

"It's been two months, right?"

She sighed. "A dry two months –" Her eyes widened; she didn't mean to be so intimate. "I mean! ... not that I care, or anything."

I wasn't falling for it. "Right."

Rebecca called out from her bathroom. "Is that Jeff?"

"In the flesh," I responded.

Amy scurried into the bathroom. It didn't seem like she could be in my company for too long. Rebecca's voice was sultry, like she was daring me to come in with them.

"You're early, babe. Since that's the case..."

Her hand lazily flung a bra out the bathroom door – followed by a pair of lace panties. I started towards them – and the door slammed in my face.

"... you're going to have to wait for us to get ready."

I did a once over in the kitchen mirror as I waited for the girls to primp themselves.

I wasn't a bad looking guy, if I was being honest. Six foot even, dressed in a black suit and skinny tie. You couldn't see it with all these clothes on, but I'd managed to maintain most of the swimmers body I developed in college, even two years later. I ran a comb through my short black hair, and adjusted my tie.

I was slumped on the couch, close to falling asleep when the girls finally exited the bathroom. It took everything I had to not let my jaw drop, like a character in a Hanna Barbara cartoon – Bugs Bunny going "hubba hubba!"

Rebecca led the way, in a tight black dress, fishnet stockings, and tall "fuck me" heels. Her dress didn't leave much to the imagination – her cleavage cut down between her supple breasts towards her belly button, and her ass was just barely covered by the glossy fabric. Her makeup made her look much more mature than her 21 years – I couldn't wait to make that mascara run.

Amy, on the other hand, glowed. She was wearing a flowy white dress – still showing off her toned legs and white stockings, but much more modest than her friend's outfit. She had on light makeup and shorter white heels, and her hair was done up in two cute pigtails.

I could tell the two of them had coordinated an "Angel and Devil" look. Or more appropriate, a "Virgin and Slut" look. And it was definitely working for me.

"Wow, you two are... so stunning. You sure you want to even go to this thing? We could stay in... put on a movie... see where the night takes us..."

Amy blushed at this, and giggled. Rebecca slapped me gently with her handbag. "You'd like that, wouldn't you? Get your stuff, we're late."

---

My car's headlights rolled onto the façade of the mansion, and Amy gasped from the backseat. "It's huge! This is where we'll be this weekend?"

"Seems so," I muttered, as I pulled into the driveway. It was already packed with dozens of cars, and beyond it – a Victorian-style mansion in the middle of a large, manicured lawn. We had traveled deep into the countryside to get here – I was sure their next door neighbors were miles from this secluded estate.

Vee greeted us at the large oak front door with a smirk. "I wondered when you three would show up."

Ofcourseshe was done up in a dominatrix getup – black latex jumpsuit, skintight against her D cups and curvy ass, with a black choker playing against her wavy red hair. I wasn't surprised one bit – Vee was a bit of the commandeering type, the one who had to be the center of attention, who never shied away from a lewd conversation. She was a bit of a bully, if I was being honest – but she was our reason for being here, and Rebecca saw something in her that I didn't, so I tolerated her.

Plus, she was a fox.

"We're just about to begin," she said as she gave Rebecca and Amy quick hugs, "You little sluts arrived just in time."

I gave her a nod as I passed through the threshold. Amy chirped up. "Hey, don't lump me in with these two!"

Vee winked at her. "Oh, I suspect you're the biggest slut of the three."

Vee handed the three of us cards – mine just said "red" on it. Amy hurried past after getting her card, embarrassed.

The foyer looked just as lavish as the outside of the mansion – marble floors and a spiral staircase up to the second floor, all under an intricate crystal chandelier. Around 30 people milled about the foyer, sipping on cocktails, as some faces turned our way.

I judged the crowd with a quick glance over those attending – how could you not judge the crowd immediately when walking into an adult party? They passed my test, though – there wasn't an unattractive person in this crowd. We'd all been hand-picked, it seemed.

It looked to be about 60/40 women to men. I grinned – fine by me. My eyes lingered on a pair of tall blondes in skintight blue dresses. I blinked; they looked like twins, but there's no way twins would come to something like this together. Right?

To their left was a light black minx in a red cocktail dress. Her hair was up in a short afro, and she was talking to a built African man in a turtleneck and khakis. Further into the crowd, a pale "pixie princess" girl with pitch black bangs in a backless dress laughed at a joke uttered by two meatheads in too-tight suits, and slapped her friend on the ass – a white-haired girl in a tube top, colorful tattoos across her busty chest. A tiny Asian girl, who didn't look a day older than 20, talked to a tall man with long hair. Dozens of other couples conversed in kinetic whispers, waiting for the night to begin.

A sultry Indian woman in a French Maid outfit sauntered up to the three of us with a tray of champagne flutes. "Thank you, dear," I whispered to her as I took the offered glass, and she licked her lips. As she walked away, her stride flicked her skirt up, giving me a quick peek of her smooth brown ass.

Rebecca downed her drink with a smile, still taking in the room. "Who has a place like this," Amy whispered to Vee.

"That would be me," a voice from the crowd answered. Those in attendance shuffled around to make way, and an attractive salt-and-pepper man in his 50's in a three-piece tux made his way a few steps up the staircase, so he could address everyone.

"Welcome to my home, ladies and gentlemen. My name... isn't important. Neither are yours this weekend, incidentally – you can discard them at the door, and pick them up on the way out, or continue to use them if you'd like. I'm very excited to have you all here, to help me explore the limits of our button-down society.

I've thrown a number of these parties over the years, and I've found that you will have the best results from this experiment if you leave the social graces you've had hammered into you over the years by the door as well. Let yourself be free, let yourself be wild, let yourself be taken and owned and molded in every way imaginable – at least for these three nights and two days."

He chuckled at this, and continued. "I don't expect you to understand what I mean right now – aside from the regulars here –"

At this, a handful of men and women raised their glasses. A scattered "woo!" echoed through the room. The host continued. "- but I expect you to get it by Sunday night."

He tapped his heel against the wood stair – all business. "Now, for some ground rules to start us off. For this experience, you all have free roam over this mansion – feel free to explore. I've removed my valuables ahead of time, but even so, I'd love it if you didn't leave with anything. There are different surprises waiting for you in most of the rooms – I expect you to take full advantage of all of them. Be adventurous! Be kinky! The safe word for this weekend is "moxie" – if somebody uses that word, everything stops immediately for them, and they are allowed to leave unmolested. Until that point, though... anything goes."

With that, he ushered Vee onto the stairs. Her smile was lusty as she looked across the crowd. "Hello dears. With my name discarded at the door, you can call me 'Madame' or 'Mistress' from now on – I will be your curator this weekend, if you will. Take a look at your cards – I'd like you to couple with a member of the opposite sex who has your card color. Threesomes or groups are okay, as long as nobody is left out. "

"Our intention with this," and she seemed to stare directly at Amy as she said this, "is to push you out of your comfort zone. Make yourself friendly with a stranger, and you will find yourself willing to be more than friendly with them. We will change up groups every hour for this first evening – you will hear a chime over the sound system, and I will announce what color you have to seek out. Anyone working for us you may call 'slave' – they're all willing, and they're all just a teensy bit submissive. Without further ado – find your adventure buddy."

I glanced at Rebecca and Amy, and showed them my card – red. Rebecca shook her head, and whispered in my ear "have fun tonight, babe. I can't wait to have you at the end of this." And then, with a quick kiss and an "off to find my purple man," she sauntered off into the crowd.

Amy looked crestfallen, and showed me the green on her card. I placed a hand on her back, kissed her on her soft cheek, and pushed her gently forward. "Have fun, Amy."

She gulped. "Find me later?"

"I'm sure I will," I said with a smile.

I wandered through the crowd until I found a woman with a red card – the "pixie princess" with the bangs. She grinned with a wide, toothy mouth when she saw my card. "Heyyy, adventure buddy!"

I glimpsed Amy following tentatively behind a tall man with slicked-back blond hair, as my pixie princess and I wandered down a hallway. She sure was chatty.

"This is my first time here, how about you? I'm so excited I can barely think – I never get invited to anything exclusive. Well, nothing like this, at least... You can call me... uhhh, call me Xena, like the princess warrior. Cause I'mfierce," she said as she bared her teeth in a growl.

"Call me J, then. Don't use those teeth on me, please..."

She winked at me. "Only if you like it."

We peeked our heads into different rooms as we walked down the hall. In one bedroom were a number of dildos and butt plugs of increasing sizes lined up against the headboard. In another, pairs of handcuffs and candles pooling hot wax. There was a bathroom with a shower big enough for three or four people, and steaming bath covered in a thin layer of rose petals.

We entered the kitchen, and standing behind a bar was the Indian maid. Her eyes looked glazed, but she perked up when we entered. "What would you like, sir and miss? I'm here to serve."

"Old fashioned, please. And you?" I looked to Xena. "Gin and tonic, thanks."

The maid busied herself making our drinks, her busty tits nearly bursting from her outfit. There was a sound throughout that process that perked my interest – it sounded like a faintbuzzing.

Xena noticed it too. She slid behind the bar, up to the maid, and gasped.

"IKNEWit," she proclaimed, and the Indian woman's eyes darted up as she stifled a moan.

"Xena –" I started, but Xena's hands were already exploring below the table. The maid's mouth was hanging open.

"She's holding something in with her thong. Somethingvibrating. Mmm, this must be torture for her..."

The maid could only moan. Her hands shook as she tried to continue making our drinks.

Xena grinned at me. "She said she's here to serve, J."

I got the hint, and remembered Vee's words from earlier. "Pull down your blouse while you make those drinks, slave." Her voice wavered as she responded "yes sir," but she complied. She pulled her outfit down, revealing her tiny dark nipples and tan globes.

She leaned back against Xena, as the petite girl moved her hand between the maid's legs. Panting and quivering, she finished our drinks, and placed them on the counter. Xena pulled away, and the Indian beauty sighed as she held the bar for support.

Xena moved back to my side of the bar. She offered up her fingers, wet with the maid's come. "Here, a tip for you." Reluctantly, the maid licked her juices off Xena's fingers. "And keep those out," my partner said as she withdrew a finger and squeezed a tit.

Xena giggled as we grabbed our drinks and exited down a new hallway. I questioned her about what happened back there. "So they'll do whatever we want, huh?"

She took a sip of her G&T. "She didn't seem to be objecting. Your request of her seemed pretty tame, though... I don't think is a 'look, but not touch' environment, J."

In reality, I hadn't been sure of how far the "slave" would go, so I had wanted to play it safe and not embarrass myself. There wasn't any reason Xena should know that – my partner was a lot bolder than I had expected.

I led her through the mansion with a "the night's still young, Xena."

We passed by a sliding glass door looking out on the back patio. Splashing and giggles drew my eye outside, to a large hot tub alongside an illuminated pool. Two couples were cooking and conversing inside, their dresses and suits thrown to the side as the girls splashed each other. One looked up, catching my eye – it was Rebecca.

She hadn't seen me yet, and I wondered how she was doing. I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy seeing her there, my fuck buddy of the past year in nothing but her lacy underwear and slutty stockings, next to a strange man in a millionaire's hot tub.

I started towards her – she still hadn't noticed me – until I saw where her hand was. Under the water, her arm towards the man next to her, her shoulder bobbing up and down as she talked to the brunette across from her. The man next to her was fidgeting, trying to keep a straight face, and I could guess what she was doing to him.

Xena grabbed my shoulder, pulling me away from the door. "C'mon, too busy out there. I want to find somewhere private with my adventure buddy..." I followed, leaving Rebecca behind.She's a big girl, I reassured myself,she can take care of herself. It helped bury the knot in my stomach.

Xena's eyes widened with delight at what we found in the next bedroom. Trussed up on a king bed, hands and legs tied to the base so she was spread-eagle across the mattress, lay a curvy blonde girl. She was dressed in a shiny latex catsuit, completely covering her body. Her hair cascaded onto the bed from a hole in the top, and while she had a ballgag wrapped around her mouth, nose holes allowed her to breathe. She was rendered blind by the mask, though, but the suit had holes cut out for her crotch and her pierced B-cup breasts.

She squirmed as she heard us enter. The nightstand next to the bed had a variety of toys, including nipple clamps and a leather whip. A sign above the bed just read "use me."

Xena looked like she was in heaven. "This is incredible," she whispered to me, "he's hired human sex toys for us." She ran her fingers across the slave's tits, and the slave moaned, and strained at her restraints. The skin on skin contact felt like electricity to her, especially when Xena tweaked her nipple.

Xena leaned down, taking the girl's pierced nipple in her mouth and sucking. It looked like it was driving the girl crazy to be touched like this.