Weekend Away

Story Info
He shows her off.
1.4k words
3.75
86.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been dating for a while, her and I. I had known since the day we'd met that she had a kinky side, but since we'd been together she had been very well "behaved". She flirted little with anyone but me, wouldn't flash a stranger her breasts, and certainly would no longer eat an ice cream cone in public. I knew that at some point I would ask her to spend her life with me, but I wanted to make sure that side of her was not gone forever. I wanted her to understand that I love her, no matter how much of a tease she could be to another man.

One weekend, we went away to a resort city. It was a romantic weekend, the type that romance novels are written for. We made love, kissed, and caressed each other no matter where we were, no matter who was watching. I had something else up my sleeve, and I was nervous about it. What if she freaked, would she get upset with me, would she hate me forever? It was a chance I was willing to take. After all, on our first meeting, she told me that she was no longer a virgin (the fact she had kids gave that away) and that she would not be able to last the year in order to become a born again virgin. We fucked for the first time the next night. Since then, she was all I'd wanted but I'd love just one time to experience the wild side of her.

Our hotel room was on the ground floor, with sliding glass doors opening up to a patio opening up to a beautiful courtyard. The hot tub and pool were just feet away, and a walking path ran past the doors as well. She went out to do some sight seeing on her own, and I took the opportunity to set candles out around the room, to set the seduction scene for later. I had a couple hours, and could feel myself getting hard, but I would not take care of myself. I wanted to make sure there was more for her for later.

Right after dark, she called me from the lobby of the hotel as I requested. I'd told her earlier there was going to be a surprise and I did not want it to be ruined. I went down to the restaurant at the hotel, and the hostess seated us. I could see how anxious my girl friend was becoming. I've always known she did not take to surprises well. It's one of her more endearing qualities. I loved watching her eyes sparkle that night, the anticipation in her every move. She was so nervous she could not eat dinner. Of course, I took advantage of that and made sure the glass of wine was never empty. Only the best for the woman I love. When it came to alcohol, she was a lightweight. Under normal circumstances, a single mixed drink would get her tipsy; two would get her very friendly, and three… Three would be fun for the both of us.

I had to help her across the restaurant and up to our room. Her cheeks had a beautiful blush; her eyes were glistening, her hair coming loose from the braid. I loved her like that. Men, mostly men eating alone, were watching my girl friend. I wondered if she would remember their eyes in the morning.

When we got to her room, I ran a nice bubble bath for her. I wanted to make sure she was relaxed. I also wanted some of the alcohol to wear off before taking advantage of her condition. I helped her wash her back, caressed her breasts, and kissed her lips. She was being so amorous; she wanted me in the tub with her. I had to resist. I hated to do that, knowing how much she wanted me. After about a half hour, I helped her out of the tub. I was so happy she was starting to sober up, but was hoping she would not fall asleep. I left her alone in the bathroom and went to the main area of our hotel room to light all the candles, to open the curtains and doors to the courtyard. I dried her hair, and asked her to close her eyes. I put a blindfold over her eyes. She was surprised when I did that, but went along with what I was asking of her. I took her hand, and led her to the bed, where I laid her down on her back. I wondered how she would react if she knew I was going to perform such intimate acts in sight of anyone who happened to walk past. I got on my knees between her legs and kissed her clit for the first time that day. I thought she was going to melt, as she always does when I kiss her like that. I could hear her moaning, not wanting to be too loud, but wanting to make more noise. I told her it was ok, that no one would hear her. I put my fingers into her wetness, and then pulled them out to put into her mouth. I knew she could recognize her taste. I kissed her deeply, our tongues darting against each other. I knew a favorite thing of hers to do was to watch me as I kissed her, even if my eyes were closed. Unfortunately, I wanted to deprive her of that privilege.

I could hear people walking past outside. They were talking and laughing. I wondered if there was anyway they could see into our room. I kissed my love, deeply, wanting to savor this moment and wanting to keep her mind off the people outside. I licked down her neck, nibbled on her breasts. I could feel her quivering beneath me. I was holding her arms above her head. She was begging me to take the blindfold away, to watch me as I made love to her. I would not do that. I didn't want to ruin her surprise, if that was the way things worked out.

As I suckled on her breasts, I could hear someone outside the window, pausing just a moment to watch our intimate moment. This was actually what I wanted. I wanted someone to watch us without her knowing. I know my girlfriend would be upset, but that was worth the sex I was going to give her. The thought of strangers watching my beautiful partner naked, writhing in pleasure was enough to drive any man crazy. I could feel my manhood growing harder still. I could feel the pre-cum on the tip of my penis. I brought it up to her mouth- she always said the pre-cum tastes the best.

I arranged myself on her chest, put my penis in her mouth and allowed her to clean me off. She moaned in pleasure, smiling at the taste of me. I loved it when she did it. I knew she loved sucking on my cock and of course I had no reservations about allowing her to do so. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see a couple, a man and a woman, who were enjoying our show. She was touching him thru his pants, caressing his hard cock. He was thinking about getting her back up to their room and just fucking the shit out of her. Without missing a beat, I motioned for them to come closer to the door, so they could get the best view. She was hesitant, but he was willing to drag her along for the event.

I began to thrust my cock into and out of her mouth as quickly as I could. She was doing the suction thing with her mouth that I love. It was almost like a warm wet vacuum sucking me off. I don't know where she had learned that trick, but it got me off every time. After a couple minutes of that, I couldn't help myself. I had to cum, so I came in her mouth. She swallowed every single bit.

Before I took the blindfold off of my girlfriend, I motioned our new friends to leave, so she would never know. They left, and I removed the covering from her face. Gently I kissed her, both sets of our eyes open and looking into the others'. How could I ever let this woman go?

I saw our friends the next day, the ones that had been watching us thru the open patio doors. The male of that pair acknowledged me with a nod and a smile as we passed each other in the hall. My girlfriend will never know I had strangers watching us that night.