Weekend Away Ch. 01

Story Info
Mistress and sub take a short break.
3.8k words
4.28
32.4k
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 06/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They finally arrived at their destination, late in the afternoon, following a series of dramas which they had managed to overcome and giggle about en-route. They were both surprised by how remote this location was as they approached and found the hotel, with its accompanying buildings, nestled deep in the countryside out of sight of the nearby village. Weeks before, under her instruction, he had booked a long weekend break and they were, now, both taken aback by the stunning views which stretched out before them. This place truly was a haven away from the chaos of everyday life; just as the brochure had claimed. Only nature surrounded them; peace, harmony and fresh air. They checked in at the main hotel reception and a friendly concierge escorted them out to their own personal lodge.

She stopped at the door of their cabin and placed her bags down on the decking outside. Turning towards him, she moved closer, taking his face in her hands and kissing him softly. He dropped his own bag and curled his arms around her waist; kissing her soft lips and feeling their unique bond, again, as if invisible ropes tightened around them holding them together forever. She stepped back from him, then, and, stroking his face gently, she smiled, warmly.

"For the next few days..." She stated while looking into his eyes, "...nothing else matters!"

They entered the spacious log cabin and were both pleased by the interior décor. It was clean, homely, rustic and charming but also warm and cosy while being roomy and comfortable. Simultaneously they both let out a sigh of relief and contentment and smiled.

"Coffee...?" He asked making his way into the kitchenette area, knowing she would be thirsty from their long journey.

She nodded and moved around the cabin; discovering that each window looked out either onto the wooded area behind the building or out over the countryside in the distance. It was perfect. She moved into the bedroom area and placed her bag down to one side of the huge luxurious bed. The lodge was fairly open plan but had separate living and sleeping areas. Moving to a door just off the bedroom she discovered the large elaborate white bathroom which sported a deep, expansive sunken bath and separate shower unit to one side. She smiled again, inwardly, feeling very pleased with her excellent choice.

He stood waiting for the coffee to percolate and looked out over the distant view. He felt a great sense of relief to be here with her, now, away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, able to share some special time together, to strengthen their bond. He noted the light fading outside and wondered if they might be able to see the moon rising later in the evening. The smell of the coffee felt homely and rewarding as he poured out two large cups.

She kicked off her shoes and padded back out into the living area in her socks to greet him. He noted the broad, warm smile on her face and felt a sense of comfort and pleasure to see her so clearly content and happy.

Taking her coffee from him, she then made her way over to the large sumptuous sofa situated directly in front of a large open fireplace. A pile of logs sat in a recess in the wall waiting for a fire to be stoked later when the evening chill would certainly draw in. She sat curled up with her feet beneath her as she sipped contentedly at the coffee and gestured for him to come to her.

He followed her gesture and, having placed his coffee cup down on the side table, he knelt down on the comfortable rug in front of her, assuming his naturally submissive position.

"You should see that bathroom..." she smiled, "...it looks delightful!"

He adored seeing her so relaxed and content and ached to serve her fully as she traced a finger along the side of his face. He knew she would be in control of him this weekend and understood that he must wait for her guidance and instruction, careful not to appear impatient. She grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him towards her; kissing him, purring under her breath.

"Food, first..." She stated as she reached for the Room Service Menu from the side table, "... I'm hungry!"

-0-

They ordered delicious yet light meals from the menu and sat together at the table eating and chatting contentedly in subtle candle light. The adjoining hotel, which the cabin belonged to, had supplied aperitifs and a fine wine which they now sipped and enjoyed with their meal. The waiter had politely asked if they would like him to prepare the fire for their evening and had spent a few moments skilfully building the logs into the hearth and starting it ablaze. The earthy smell of burning wood filled the cabin and converted the inside of the cabin with crackling light from the dancing flames. The pair purred, inwardly, with pleasure as they continued to unwind and relax together in their new surroundings.

When they had finished eating he placed the dinner accoutrements outside the door on the decking following the waiter's previous request. Apparently these items would be collected before morning without disturbing the cabin's occupants. Ideal. She had smiled to herself at this idea knowing that they would not be disturbed.

"Bath!" She demanded of him, her demeanour sterner than before.

Having eaten and being warmed by the fire and alcohol he made his way into the bedroom and noted that she, as always, had claimed the side of the bed nearest to the door. He smiled and placed his bag at the opposite side; stroking his hand over the cosy bed coverings, again pleased by her brilliant choice.

He stepped into the bathroom and was delighted to see numerous fresh candles dotted around the room on little shelves and recesses within the tiles. He took the small box of hotel monogrammed matches and lit each candle, one by one, feeling the room change in the warmth of the light. Reaching down to the bath he turned on the hot water and returned to his bag for something. Returning to the now glowing, steam filled room he added a few drops of her favourite oil to the water and raised his nose to inhale the now very familiar aroma.

He stole a glance around the door and saw her lounging back on the sofa watching the news on the large flat screen television. So naturally comfortable she seemed now in her comfortable clothes as her head rested back against the large soft cushions. He knew, now, what happiness really was. It was within him now, glowing; running through every fibre of his body. All he wanted now was to please her in every way possible.

Returning to the bedroom he quickly stripped, tidied away his clothes, and hurried into the shower; warm powerful jets of water cleansed and revitalised him after the car journey and evening meal. He lathered some of her favourite lime shower gel around his body to ensure that he was spotlessly clean for her and quickly washed his hair and face. Exiting from the shower he checked the temperature of the steaming bath-water and realised that it was, now, just right for her. He tucked a fluffy white hotel towel around his waist and returned to her in the living room.

"My darling Mistress..." he uttered softly "... the bath is ready for you".

From her reclining position she looked up at him; a rare occurrence; and smelled the citrus smell she liked so much. She noted how his nipples had contracted in the cooler air of the room and watched rivulets of water running down his torso. She raised her hand, requesting he help her to her feet, despite not needing any help at all, and then, quite dismissively, turned and made her way into the bedroom leaving him stood still behind her. He loathed when she did this, but couldn't help but realise that it was all part of her growing dominance. He knew and felt, deep down, that she loved him, intensely, and had now come to accept many movements and gestures that, before meeting her, he would not have previously accepted, from anyone.

Arriving in the bedroom she quickly removed her clothes and threw them into a pile on the floor. She could see the glow from the bathroom door and smiled; she so loved to bathe by candle-light.

"Bring more wine!" She requested.

She dipped her fingertips into the water which was hot but comfortable. Steadying herself on the precisely placed wall-mounted handle she slithered down slowly into the water and, sitting down, allowed its warmth and fluidity to envelop her up to her shoulders. The bath was large and almost round in shape with lots of room for her to move around. Wonderful. She felt around under the surface of the water with her toes and found a large, wide ledge or seat at the opposite side of the bath. She would, certainly, find a use for that later.

He entered the bathroom, wine bottle and glasses in hand, and found her languishing in the twinkling water. Her hair soaking up the moisture in the air and he noted that tendrils of wet hair were now draped around her glowing face. She looked the epitome of woman-hood to him now as she stretched out her legs moving the water in front of her.

"The brochure said something about a Jacuzzi?" She quizzed.

He frantically looked around the room for some kind of switch recalling that there were indeed jet units within the bath - he had spotted them as it filled with water - but he had not seen a control unit anywhere.

She smiled at him, devilishly, and beckoned for him to move closer with a 'come hither' crook of her finger, as if she wanted to kiss him again. Obediently, he bent forward as she firmly tugged the towel from around his waist, exposing him; fully naked. He knew not to flinch or be bashful, she merely wished to see him as she intended. He continued leaning in towards her when suddenly, he startled, as the water erupted to life with bubbles and ripples below, making him jump. She let out a hearty laugh and raised a hand; uncovering the control panel on the opposite side of the bath. He felt embarrassed but she reached out and stroked his thigh to reassure him; nodding towards the bottle of wine still in his hand.

As he poured the wine and found a safe place to store the bottle, so it would not be knocked over, she moved her position in the bath so she was sat with her back towards him. He reached over her shoulder to present her the glass and took in a sharp breath as, looking downwards he caught the vision of her breasts bobbing around in the bubbling water below.

"Massage!" She ordered, pointing up towards her neck.

Still naked he kneeled behind her, his knees sinking into the chunky bath mat, and reached for the same oil he had added to the water. Adding a few drops to the palms of his hands, to act as a suitable lubricant, he began to sensually massage her beautiful shoulders and neck, working up into her hair line and down across her back. She purred beneath his hands and he could feel her relaxing to his touch. She tilted her head forwards allowing him greater access to her neck as he gently worked his fingertips there; knowing how sensitive she was and how it would ultimately please her. He smiled broadly, relishing the glow of her skin in this half light; the sparkles of the water almost mesmerising him within his own contentment.

Realising she could easily drift off within the relaxation of his sensual massage she composed herself and moved away from his hands. He remained kneeling beside the bath and merely rested his hands on his thighs awaiting her instruction. Already she had him in her invisible grasp. He glowed fully inside. She could control and manipulate him forever, he thought.

She turned and positioned herself opposite him in the bath – her feet pointing directly at him. Her exquisitely painted toes peeked daringly out through the surface of the water as her feet rested against the side of the bath. Her knees raised slightly and shimmered in the candle light. She held him with her gaze; as if contemplating his fate for a few moments. Then, slowly, she slid down into the water and submerged her whole body, pushing her hair back away from her eyes. As she surfaced he noticed how the water droplets glistened on her eye lashes and her lips looked so moist and delicious. She looked down towards her feet, taking his eyes with her, and wiggled her toes devilishly.

"This weekend you are MY slave!" She stated, smiling calmly.

"Yes, my goddess!" he agreed, quaking as his body shivered at her words.

"Now..." She gestured, "... Worship my feet!"

For a long time he had ached to be given a chance to show his devotion to her by adoring her wonderful feet and toes. He leaned forwards against the side of the bath, carefully supporting himself so that he would not slip and closing his eyes his lips met with the toes of her right foot. She lay back in the water, sipping her wine, and watched his face fall under the magical spell of adulation as his soft lips worked around each of her toes. Gently and skilfully he suckled on each digit, taking it into his mouth and allowing the tip of his adept tongue to run around her skin, finding its way into the space between each toe. She purred deeply, feeling his submission grow as she watched him. His breathing settled to a rhythmical pace as he continued to attend to her. She stroked his shoulder with her left foot, sensually accepting his servitude and rewarding his attentions. His mouth and tongue worked over her toes and down over the upper part of her foot to her ankle; his eyes closed in pure delight of this moment. He felt in awe of her at this moment, such simple gestures had drawn him so quickly into her slavery now, but he loved her so much for all her power over him.

She adjusted her position and bared the underside of her foot to him. He moved his face and started to kiss and nuzzle into her wet sole becoming consumed by his own desire to serve her, eternally. Slowly she allowed her right foot to slip under the surface of the water and raised her left into its place. Again his soft lips worked around her toes in delicate worship. Again, she purred to watch the contentment on his face and having finished her wine she placed the glass on the side of the bath.

Just as his tongue followed an imaginary line across the top of her left foot he felt her moving before him and opened his eyes slightly, as if waking from a dream. Through the reflective maelstrom of the water's surface he noticed her hands stroking her thighs under the water. He became transfixed; knowing she would tease him now; sensing the tension building in his groin. He noted how sensual and feminine her hands looked under the water which was now settling to a still. She had obviously turned off the jets so that he could see into the water more clearly. His tongue still licking around her ankle; he simply could not move his eyes away from her hands. Then, she moved both her feet until they were resting, by the back of her heels, on the edge of the bath directly in front of him. He straightened his position slightly but only enough to remain comfortable; knowing that he should not move much at all.

Looking up at him she watched his erect cock bounce between his open thighs and noticed the glistening droplet of liquid escaping from his urethra. She smiled, inwardly, knowing that the foot worship had so clearly aroused him, if not for the physical contact then for the mental control she had over him. His penis had become her property over the time they had spent together and she now relished the knowledge that he would never contemplate his own genital pleasure without her instruction, interaction or consent. She smiled outwardly at this thought, rewarded by how well they complimented each other and how happy that made her feel deep inside.

He breathed a deep sigh as he watched her knees part and her thighs fall open slowly. There, deep under the surface of the water, lay the focus of his entire captivation, her divine temple of feminine power. Through the distortion of the water he realised how she had trimmed her pubic hair to best display her beautiful pussy. She moved her hand in front of her body, not touching it but allowing the water to move against her skin. He gulped as he gazed intently upon her labia; swaying under the water like delicate leaves of some oceanic foliage. Subconsciously, he licked his lips and she noticed. Laughing a low, sultry laugh she then allowed her long, sensual fingers to sweep over her folds, separating her vaginal lips and opening her temple of true adoration in front of him. He jolted, as if electrified, and had to steady himself against the side of the bath, momentarily, worried that he might slip and fall in on top of her. She tormented him for a few moments, then, stroking her divine cunt, making him watch her touching and pleasing herself. She watched his cock respond as his eyes remained fixated on her. She knew what he wanted and he would get his chance, but first he must earn his rewards.

Suddenly, she snapped her thighs together, her knees thudding in a wet sound and pulled her legs back under the surface of the water.

"In my hold-all you will find my toiletry bag!" She instructed.

He rose from his position, his legs tingling from kneeling for so long and padded his way, still naked, through to the bedroom. Unzipping her bag he located the vanity case she requested and brought it back through to the bathroom; his mind awash with emotion, adoration, devotion, and desire.

"Wash my hair!" She demanded, quite abruptly, again turning her back to him.

He found a small bottle of shampoo and applied a small quantity of the white silky liquid to the palm of his hand. He mused how it reminded him of semen but quickly dispelled that notion and set about his task with a new fervour. Gently he massaged her hair into a luxurious lather and noted how her curls seemed to cluster around his fingers like miniature silken snakes. He massaged her scalp and took extra care not to allow any of the shampoo to run down onto her face, occasionally wiping her brow with his finger tip. She sat motionless as he worked; assisting him with her upright posture. Eventually, she moved away from him, her head still coated with the rich white later, looked up at him and gestured for more wine. He rinsed his hands and attended to her empty glass while she fell back in the water and rinsed her hair clean of any shampoo.

"Now, take the glass and place it by the bed. Then, wait by the bed." She instructed him.

He made his way into the bedroom and turned on the bedside lamps which offered a soft, warm light throughout the room. Recalling her command he assumed a passive position by kneeling at the foot of the bed. She rose from the bath and pulled a large fluffy white robe around herself. She quickly towelled her hair to remove the excess moisture and dragged a brush through it pulling it back away from her face.

Making her way into the bedroom she was pleased to see him kneeling by the bed. He had located himself in an ideal position for her now. She moved towards him and allowed the front of the robe to fall open – exposing her naked form directly in front of him. She unhooked the towelling belt from the eyelets on the robe and held it loose in her hands, then closed in on him. Still, he sat with his eyes averted down away from her submissively.

"Look up at me, slave!" She snapped.

He raised his head and slowly allowed his eyes to look up towards her face, noticing along their route that she was now stood in front of him; her nakedness partly covered by the long white robe. She held his gaze with her own, momentarily, as she flicked the belt around the back of his neck and applied tension making him move in more closely towards her.

"My temple requires the attentions of its worshipper." She purred.

He could feel the broad belt pulling him in towards her, almost making him topple forwards. He shuffled on his knees until he was directly in front of her divine mound. Instinctively his tongue protruded from his lips, his breath shortening, his cock straining hard in front of him.

12