Weekend Away Ch. 03

Story Info
Mistress and sub enjoy a break.
3.7k words
4.44
22.2k
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 06/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They remained outside in the moonlight for a while basking in the silver glow. Eventually, she moved around the tree and kissed him tenderly; pulling the robe closed in front of him. His legs felt as if they would buckle at any moment as he swept his arms around her waist, holding her tightly while resting his head on her shoulder.

"Come on; let's go back inside – before you get cold." She cooed; softer again, now.

Holding his hand, gently, she led him back into the cabin and through the bedroom to the bathroom. His mind swam in the haze from the waning joyous sensations and the realisation that she was, truly and so ultimately, his Goddess. She sensed his physical weakness and peeled the robe away from his shoulders revealing her, now smudged, artwork. Opening the shower she removed his boots and guided him under the warm flow of water. She allowed him to stand there for a moment; his head lowered while the water beat down against the back of his neck. Reaching for a large sponge she began cleaning the body paint away from his skin. Looking down he noticed the water turning green below him in the shower tray and hoped that her true ownership of him would never be so easily washed away. She bathed his body carefully but left the symbolic word on his forehead in place. Thankfully the shower started to revitalise him and he felt a deep sense of relief as he started to emerge from the psychological place she had taken him to. Aware that he was now awakening safely from his submissive stupor she backed away from him.

"You can finish up here by yourself." She commented, exiting the bathroom.

He rinsed himself off and climbed out of the shower; wrapping yet another fluffy white towel around his waist. He drained the now tepid water from the bath and scrubbed his teeth; feeling much more refreshed. Tidying up the empty wine bottle, his glass, and the bath oil he ensured the bathroom was spotless and made his way into the bedroom. He spied her discarded travelling clothes and leather waistcoat strewn on the floor and quickly folded them on top of her bag. Placing the camera on the bedside table he picked up one of the photographs and looked at it intently. Although the focus of the camera was poor the picture astonished him. At the angle she had taken the shot, it did, indeed, look as if vines were growing up over his body from within the bed below him. It looked like the tendrils were restraining him and holding him down. He smiled at her furtive imagination and hurriedly placed the photos beside the camera. Before leaving the room to find her again he quickly pulled the covers on the bed to straighten them and placed the robe back on the hook behind the door. The room was now presented in an orderly fashion ready for her return.

-0-

Upon entering the lounge he expected her to be curled up on the sofa enjoying the fire but she was not there. Looking around quickly he realised that the main outside door was ajar and he made his way to find her. The cool night air seeped in and he felt it snap at his naked, damp ankles as the door swung open. There she sat on the step of the decking wrapped in a chunky cardigan over her underwear; smoking a cigarette. He mused how innocent and almost childlike she looked now with the sleeves pulled down over her hands and the hem pulled around her bent knees. She sensed him but did not look up. Gently, he caressed her shoulder as he approached.

"Are you ok, Ma'am?" He asked softly.

"Mmmmm... I'm fine." She then turned and smiled up at him.

"Would you like a nice warm drink?" He gestured back into the kitchen.

"Mmmmm... Bailey's coffee, please", came her reply.

She flicked away her cigarette butt and returned into the warmth of the cabin, kicking off her shoes and walked, softly, back across the wooden floor in her stocking feet. He watched her legs moving below the woollen cardigan and smiled inwardly knowing such a conflicting image was just so typical of her.

Having made the beverages he joined her again by the fireside; she curled up on the sofa; he sat on the rug below her, again, his head resting against her knees. Both stared in the, now refuelled, fire and glowed with their joint happiness. She lazily stroked his shoulder as he sat there; an unspoken language communicating between them.

After a while, his drink finished, he turned to her and leaned up towards her. Daringly, he placed a delicate yet passionate kiss upon her lips as he purred and smiled.

"Thank you!" He whispered softly.

She smiled a knowing smile and leaned in towards him; kissing him back, scooping her hands around behind his head. The spiralling warmth entwined between them and rose once again as both stirred, inwardly, their tongues dancing together. Her breathing rose and she could feel her sexual hunger growing yet again. She had denied him the pleasure of her orgasm earlier but now he must repay her for the reward he had been so generously given outside.

She moved him back away from her and got up from her seat. Placing a hand on his shoulder she applied just enough pressure to suggest that he should stay put. She removed the heavy woollen garment and revealed the stunning brassiere he had not noticed earlier. It matched the red, silk knickers and strangely complimented the pale soft skin of her bosom. She turned in front of him and kneeled up on the seat of the sofa, her elbows resting against the back support of its structure. Her damp, ripe crotch was, again, directly in front of his face.

"Your work isn't finished yet!" She stated bluntly, switching again into a sterner tone.

He was already rising up behind her to position himself ready to serve, sensing her requirements. She reached up behind her hips and stroked her long fingers across her buttocks. She was taunting him; daring him to touch, lick or kiss her without her command. He knew not to, and, instead, waited patiently, savouring the vision before him.

"Remove my knickers!" She demanded.

Shocked, momentarily, he then hooked his fingers under the waist of her knickers and slid them down revealing her delicious pussy and curvaceous bottom. She bent slightly flashing her divine folds to him as he stretched forwards to hook the red silk from around her knees. Finally, they were removed and he enjoyed the sensual feel of the material briefly between his fingers; surprised how wet the gusset had become. He ached now to stroke his hands over her sumptuous hips but refrained; waiting. She swayed cat-like before him in such a way that he knew she must be smiling even though he could not see her face. Then, finally, she arched her back and exposed her meaty, wet cunt to him in all its divine glory. He gasped at how beautiful her full, long labia looked as they glowed in the firelight. It looked as if her heavenly centre was ablaze and he knew how those inner flames of hers would so easily consume him.

"Lick my arse!" She barked.

Nervous, suddenly, he moved himself as she tilted instinctively to give him greater access to her pert anus. He stretched out his tongue and allowed it to flick hesitantly over and around her twitching hole.

"With ALL of your tongue, slave!" She insisted. "Really LICK it!"

He flattened his tongue and lapped at her ass while imagining that it had been covered with rich, tasty, ice-cream sensing her pleasure and contentment, not only from the feeling of his tongue, but also because she knew he was reticent and his compliance signified again that she owned him.

"Now.... Tease it!"

He knew what this meant; she had explained it to him several times before but had never actually demanded it of him. Exactly as she had described her requirements previously, he pointed his tongue and held it firmly against her opening just allowing the moistened tip to probe delicately between her rippled folds. She purred again, and he, suddenly, felt nonsensically aroused, naughty and wicked. This was a new territory for him and it felt like he should not be licking her here. The new, exciting and highly erotic sensations awoke his resting arousal and it surged up through his groin in short electrical pulses. He had always presumed that he would recoil and baulk away from this type of request but, instead, her sluttish responses only spurred him on further. The tip of his tongue investigated her a little further, his new found bravery exciting him further still. He smiled broadly then; happy in his work.

"Now, stroke my pussy too!" She ordered, her breathing heightened, affecting her voice.

He reached forwards and began fondling her sensually and softly. He savoured the touch of her warm, wet haven against his fingers and worked carefully around her labia, over her opening, and up to her swollen clitoris. His long sweeping caresses filled her with a newly energised rush. He could feel her juices drooling from within her; coating his fingers as his tongue continued to tease lavishly at her arse. He felt as if any moment he might become overloaded with all her hot, erotic stimuli, but knew he must focus; he must continue to please her.

She bent her head and looked down between her thighs. She could see his arm bent as his fingers worked at her pussy and his stomach flexed as he strained upwards to lap behind her. The towel had now fallen away from his hips and she caught sight of a shining strand of silky liquid seeping from the tip of his rigid, throbbing prick. Increasingly excited by these sights, she reached backwards and allowed her fingers to mingle with his at her cunt. An unspoken understanding flowed between them at that moment; a deeply loving touch was being exchanged as well as the erotically charged fondling. She purred at the slippery texture of his hand squirming beneath her own. They worked well together, stroking, teasing and tantalising her hungry pussy until her breaths became shorter and more laborious.

"Stop!" She commanded, suddenly.

Climbing down from the sofa she grazed a distracted kiss against his lips and promptly positioned herself in front of him. He looked down at her laid back on the fireside rug and felt a great wave of pride, desire and lust sweep over him. She looked so magnificent, her whole body now being highlighted by the flames of the fire. She reached up to him and signalled, silently, for him to join her and continue his task. He moved quickly, assuming a familiar position between her thighs. Her knees parted immediately and she cradled his head in her hands as he focused in on her beautiful pussy with his languorous tongue. Without premeditated thought, her head fell back and her spine arched as she felt him sucking her outer labia between his soft lips. He curled his body to one side and flexed his mouth around her flesh. She cooed; running her fingers through his hair, her hips starting to cavort and writhe by themselves. He slid his hands up under her hips and raised her slightly enabling him greater access, then slowly, and almost completely, buried his tongue deep inside her. She groaned out loud as her hands fell to her sides and she clenched onto handfuls of rug. Bucking her hips onto and over his tongue; her rhythm quickened.

"Fingers!" She demanded.

Obeying her, his fingers slipped up to her pussy and began to work so perfectly along side his tongue. He knew she was building quickly and just hoped she would allow him the total, all consuming pleasure of feeling her cum while his tongue was inside her. It was such an immense reward. Lapping, twisting, sucking, probing; on and on he worked. Her breasts rose and fell more rapidly, her groans becoming deeper and more animalistic. Her knuckles whitened as she gripped the rug harder and her back started to arch further still. He sensed she was close. Sliding two fingers into her now, as far as he dare, he then started to drag them out of her, hooking them high upwards against her inner walls. Bingo! He had targeted her G-spot perfectly and felt the wave of pleasure begin its chaotic journey throughout her body. Flexing his fingers again; this time his tongue working over her engorged clit he felt the wave break. She gasped, groaned and growled in one mighty explosion as she orgasmed; a stream of sweet, warm, clear liquid squirting rapidly from her urethra into his waiting mouth. Almost cumming himself, he growled as he greedily swallowed her liquid down; hungrily sucking and feasting on her now sopping wet cunt. She panted heavily as the tormenting sensation continued on through her entire body with every suck of his lips and lap of his tongue. He withdrew his fingers now and sucked them clean in front of her so she could watch him, her breaths still short and erratic. She reached down and felt the hot wetness between her legs, but she wanted more, much more.

"Come here!" She demanded, as a new emerald green hue shone from her eyes.

He moved his face up to hers, predicting what she wanted. His face was sodden with her tasty nectar and he knew she would lick his face while kissing him. She sucked on his tongue swooning as she tasted her own recognisable flavour and pulled his hand back down onto her pussy for him to continue working on her. His fingers caressed her gently then. He knew she would be so sensitive to the touch, post-orgasm; he could easily stroke her too heavily now and trigger a brutal reprisal. Her hips flexed below his touch as his straining cock flailed aimlessly in mid-air. She reached down and touched him, at first teasing with feather light touches, but upping her ante, applying more pressure to his shaft. He swooned at her skilled touches and allowed a deep growl to escape his lips. Despite having experienced his own orgasm less than ninety minutes ago he knew he was ready again. She had trained him well, over time, to repeat so agreeably and he could, now, perform time and time and again for her before he felt fully drained.

Sensing his thoughts she suddenly manoeuvred and flipped him over in an instant. Before he could focus she had pinned him down on the rug, straddled across his waist; her feet holding his thighs down and apart, her hands controlling his wrists.

"I can hear your mind working, slave!" She grinned, wickedly; looking down at him.

As her eyes sparkled in arousal she leaned forwards, up close to his face. His breathing was becoming shallower; highly aroused by her sudden physical dominance. Torturing him she licked him slowly along one side of his face, emitting a low growling sound as her tongue slid up along his cheek. He gasped in response, his heart racing in his chest his limbs straining under her pressure.

"Go on!" She dared him. "Wriggle... if you can!"

He flexed below her and, momentarily, managed to move slightly against her weight. He ached to be taken fully but, equally, he didn't want her to stop holding him down. Sensing his needs, as if she possessed some magical psychic ability, she adjusted her position so that her hips hovered over his own. Her eyes twinkled in the amber radiance from the hearth and then he noticed that her gaze softened significantly.

"Shut your eyes, now." She whispered, moving in to kiss him again.

He allowed his eyes to close as she lowered herself towards him. He sensed her grip on his arms and thighs loosening just as her now soaking wet centre focussed in on the tip of his dribbling cock. Skilfully her pussy seemed to hunt out its prey, opening like a flower to engulf and devour its quarry. A deep, primeval groan escaped from him as she swallowed him further. He could feel her wet labia stroking against the top of his shaft as her internal muscles encased his glans. She stopped her decent and leaned in towards his ear.

"You belong to me!" She stated, purring softly. "All of you!"

He was unable to speak. His body was engorged by a new, heightened and encompassing sensitivity which burned, aroused, intoxicated and illuminated him. Her spongy interior was now gently contracting around the thick, hard tip of his cock and he could feel her supremacy seeping into him as he gasped for breath.

She concentrated on working carefully around his cock with her manipulative haven. She so desperately wanted to take his full length deep into her now but she must demonstrate her control over him and her own lust. Each clench of her muscles sent shock waves along her spine and she noted how their breathing had become quite synchronised. Gently, she moved her hips now rocking her pussy in a circular motion just around the tip of his cock.

His gasps caught in his throat as she continued to weave her spell over and around him. She moved more upright and allowed his cock to slip inside her by another slight amount sending further shockwaves out through his balls and up along his body. He felt drugged and hazy now, totally consumed by her, totally in her shadow and under her influential enchantment. How could he ever survive without her? He dare not contemplate it. Further in she allowed his cock to slip; her muscles working around his shaft like agile fingers. She still had control and would continue tormenting him until her own ultimate greed and hunger for complete gratification overwhelmed her.

He watched her smooth voluptuous cleavage gently rising in front of him until finally his cock was fully buried inside her. She had slowly sucked him into her, painfully teasing him with her corporeal intimacy and the use of her infallible control. She propped herself up by pressing her hands against his chest and shook a stray hair out of her eyes. His panting waned; gripped as she held his tingling cock deep inside her. She was now motionless; containing him; making her ultimate ownership statement.


"Stay hard!" She demanded, more composed.

Pulling a strained face he nodded consent, knowing it would be impossible to lose his erection while he was so deep inside her, unless she did something awful to him now. She sat back, flinching slightly as the tip of his cock hooked around her cervix, then adjusted her position until her full weight was loaded onto his hips and now imprisoned cock.

"No escape!" She grinned.

Moving her hands in circular motions over his chest she centred her attentions on his nipples; tweaking them between her fingertips allowing her fingernails to pinch them gently. He winced, initially, but she felt his true response inside her; his cock lurching with excitement. She squeezed his nipples again, this time lifting them slightly together with some of the surrounding areola; again his cock flexed inside her. Slowly, she leaned forwards, her movement sliding her wet folds along his shaft until her mouth reached his chest. She placed gentle kisses against his skin at first, and then suddenly sucked one of his nipples between her teeth, holding it in place. He inhaled sharply; feeling a hot sensation flood through his body. Her pussy clamped around his cock as it lurched in response to her bite and she felt an invisible, yet powerful switch flick inside her.

Leaning forward over his chest, her breasts now rubbing against his aroused nipples she started to rock over him. In and out his cock went, slurping and sliding with each of her movements.

"Bend your knees!" She commanded him.

As he changed his position, which gave her even more control over her moments; down her hips fell; engulfing him, swallowing him. Her momentum grew and she worked over him, building him up, feeling her own pleasure growing. She sensed his glans becoming more engorged deep inside her as her own wetness intensified. Juices slithered around his now aching cock and he knew she had brought him to a point of no return. Biting his lip, his own hands now gripping the rug below him, he groaned out loud with each thrust. She was consumed with lust now and just wanted to feel their combined glory as her hips pumped over him; her breasts now grazing over his chest. He tried to focus and then, as her breaths shortened into restricted pants, he felt her pussy dilate and swell. He recognised this response in her and instantly visualised his own climax.

12