Weekend Away Ch. 03

Story Info
Romantic weekend turns into something devious.
2.5k words
4.02
23.1k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It occurs to me that I made a BIG mistake. How can I undo it? Open the door and let you in? Beg you to go lite on me?

You continue to laugh, "Regretting your actions SLUT? Ready to come out and ENJOY your punishment? I am very ready to give it SLUT, I was really hoping for this. so I could punish you. It excites me for you to know that YOUR ACTIONS caused this next violation. You should hope that it excites me enough I cum quickly. You are going to wish you let me rape your ass again slut."

I panic, and forget that I was about to open the door and beg you to go easy. I desperately look around the bathroom. You are so imaginative and evil when it comes to punishment, I am scared. There is a small window above the bathtub, logically I know I can't get through; logic is not really controlling my actions. I jump up and run for it.

You were listening for this and throw open the door, I get tangled in the shower curtain. Once again, my humiliation is complete. You tangle your hand in my hair and yank me up. I hurt from the fall and from the hair pulling. You yank my head back; bite and suck on my neck leaving a dark mark. I gasp, it hurts. You pull my hair harder, I gasp again.

You tell me "You really need to understand something BITCH. You are nothing to me except holes to use for my pleasure. Until we leave here you are not my wife, my lover, or even my slave. I feel nothing for you but the desire to FUCK, HURT and HUMILIATE YOU every which way possible. The easier you make it, the less pain it will cause. However, since I like causing SLUTTY WHORES pain, I hope you continue to make it difficult. Am I clear?"

I can't even nod because you have my head pulled so far back.

"AM I CLEAR BITCH?" Your angry voice says.

I stammer out a very small yes.

You drag me to the dining room table and have me sit on a chair. You cuff my hands behind me, and spread my legs and cuff them to the chair and table. You pull a lasagna out of the oven, and dish yourself a plate. My stomach growls and I realize I have not eaten. Again you read my mind and grin.

You leave the table and go into the bedroom. The food is so close and smells so good, I am so obsessed by the food that I don't even wonder why you left. You bring out all of the nipple clamps we own and put them on the table. You place the evil Clovers in front of me. I can't help but focus on them.

"Which pair should I use on you Bitch?"

I gulp, and start to say "the adjustable ones."

You pick up clovers. I start to sweat, and the tears start again. You roughly pinch my left nipple and slam it on. I gasp and try and control my breathing so the pain is bearable.

You grab my chin roughly and growl "Listen slut, I am tired of saying this, you are ONLY ALLOWED TO SAY yes or no. Do you understand?"

I say yes. You let go of my chin, and roughly clamp the second nipple.

I am in agony. Normally these go on with care. This is bad, the worst part as I control my breathing is I suspect they are going to come off roughly. I get my breathing under control, you very gently lean down and kiss the left nipple. Pain shoots up my nipple. I flinch.

"My little slutty bitch does not gentle." you whisper.

I shudder at the cruelty of the remark.

You place a finger on the chain, and pause so I know what is coming next.

"Lets see if my slutty BITCH likes this" you say.

You quickly rip the clovers off by the chain. I scream. Everything goes white, the pain is searing and I am not capable of thought. I start to get chilled as the sweat cools on my body.

You wait patiently to get my attention again. Then you pull out the bell clamps.

I shake my head and groan "no".

You just smile and put them on. You tell me "I like the sound of bells as I eat, I like knowing you are in pain BITCH".

You sit down and ask if I am comfortable. You tell me to think hard about my answer. I search my brain, what does he want me to say?

I finally say "no".

You smile.

"Are you in pain?" you ask.

I say "yes."

I am crying. You smile. I have never seen you this sadistic.

"Very good slut, you made the right decision. I am going to eat. I am going get pleasure knowing you are in physical pain, and only be able to think about the food. I am going to rape you with my eyes while I eat and savor the punishment that is coming."

I jerk as the words sync in, punishment? My nipples ache with punishment, it is not over?

"Oh, yes, Bitch. That part caused you pain. The problem is, it gave me a hard on. The second part of this punishments is my use of your body. If I was you I would focus on that and make me cum as quickly as possible. This part is going to be FUN. I am going to hog tie you, and blindfold you. The good news is, you get something in all three holes. The bad news is that your pussy and ass will both be stretched and it will hurt. I am guessing your ASS is still sore. Then I am going to fuck, your mouth. You will gag, you will not throw up, your jaw will ache. At times you will feel like you are choking. Like I said you really want me to cum quickly."

Tears flow down my face. I know your fucking my mouth is all control. I regret the urge to escape. You knew I would do it, you were counting on it. I feel manipulated and used.

Again, my body betrays me, and you can see the wetness on my pussy. You smile, and I feel completely vulnerable and exposed.

"After I cum inside of your mouth, I am going to strap a vibrator to your clit, and you are going to have multiple orgasms. It will be fun at first. The thing is, I am not taking it off. Tomorrow you will be very sore bitch. And we will have a lot more fun to look forward to. I have not even started in on your pussy." you tell me.

You grin and eat. You look down at your food, and say "Your hunger should make you eager to eat and suck my cock with enthusiasm. It really is too bad you tried to fight me, I was just going to tie you up while I finished making dinner. I was even going to feed it to you Bitch."

You finish eating, and get up. I sit alone in the kitchen with my thoughts. My fucking cunt is wet, even though I know what is coming. In that moment I almost hate you, how could you torture and use me like this? How could you do this and make me wet? We have had some very intense punishment sessions in the past, but nothing close to this. By now we would have finished, you would kiss and caress me and you would make love to me.

You look me in the eyes and ask "how is my bitch doing? Are you ready to be used some more?"

I shudder, you put your hand on my pussy and smile at how wet I am. "I will still cum deep in your throat, just not as quickly as I would if you were dry. My slutty bitch really likes to be used, doesn't she?" You laugh as if you just made the best joke ever.

I really hope you understand my body is reacting with excitement because I love you. Deep down the only reason this is pleasurable because of the trust I have in you.

You take me into the bedroom, and push me onto the bed.

"Bitch be grateful you will have the comfort of the bed. I really wanted to do this on the table, so you would have the rough wood bruising your body, but I am afraid I may fall asleep after I fill you with my cum and I don't want to be uncomfortable." you say.

You cuff my hands and ankles together, and run a piece of rope through the collar and up to my hands and feet so my head is pulled back. I am so nervous I am shaking.

You show me two toys I have never

seen before, a huge butt plug and dildo. I shudder as I realize you were not lying. I have taken your fist before, but certainly not while my ass was so full. Once again, I feel betrayed by my body as my juices practically run out of my pussy.

You gently caress my face as you put the blindfold on, I shudder at the contrast of how gentle you are, with the harshness of what is about to be done. You spread my ass checks and use a finger to lube me, this time you use a lot of lube. You explain that I will need it, and it will still be very challenging to get in. I shudder, because I know this is true.

You accidentally brush my clit and I cum hard. You slap my ass.

"BITCH, you are such a stupid SLUT cuming when you are about to be PUNISHED. You are a bitch in heat." your angry voice again

Unbelievable I cum again at your words, you rub my clit a little more than stop as I am about to cum harder.

You growl "no" and spank my clit.

You slowly start to insert the butt plug. It feels so good, I try my hardest to push back and help, but can't. You push it in deeper as I moan with pleasure.

You pause and say "little bitch in heat like to have her ass full. Let's see if the slut likes it deeper."

You roughly push it a little deeper. What starts out as more pressure than I am used to, turns to pain.

"Poor little bitch" you pause and play with my clit a little, "come on bitch, you know you are in heat and want it"

I start to grind my hips into the bed.

"That is right BITCH, you are such a fucking whore you get pleasure from pain." you say.

You slowly push it in deeper, I gasp, it hurts, In a good way. I moan and can't help but say please. Crap!! You shove it the rest of the way in as punishment

there is intense pain for a minute, but I am to the point where this type of pain is pleasurable.

I sigh, I feel so good. The pain and pressure in my ass, I am grinding the bed as much as I can while bound. You watch me in silence. I feel so helpless, and this turns me on. I want to beg you to fuck my pussy and not my mouth. Right now I need to feel loved.

As if sensing my thoughts, you put your cock head on my pussy and roughly shove yourself in. I cum hard. I am so full with the butt plug, and your cock. I am so grateful that you shoved you cock in my pussy. I squirm in pleasure. You hold your cock deep inside of my pussy. I cum again.

You start fucking my pussy.

"The smell of your desire is a turn on bitch, you lucked out because now I need to fill your pussy with my seed." you tell me.

Hearing this makes me cum again. You give one last hard thrust and fill my pussy with your cum.

You thrust the dildo in my pussy and turn it on. I am in multi-orgasm mode now and cum You lay beside me, and rest for a minute. You get out another vibrator, and strap it to my clit, I am cuming hard and fast,

You give me a look and say "You will enjoy this part for a while, soon it will be too much, and you will have to endure it." I keep having multiple orgasms and barely notice as you untie me, take off the blindfold, and bind my hands to the headboard again. There is pain as the blood rushes back into my legs and arms, this only excites me more.

It feels so good, my ass is full, my cunt is full, my clit has a vibrator on it. I writhe and moan as I cum and cum and cum. You are suddenly next to me, you push the clit vibrator down deeper. I wriggle and cum harder. You put the penis gag on me, and tell me to keep it down, you are going to sleep. I can barely comprehend what you are saying. I moan in pleasure as I eagerly suck the gag.

I wiggle mor eso I can feel the butt plug and cum. I am sweating and pushing my body up, trying to get all the toys in deeper. You reach over and pinch my nipple and tell me to settle down you are trying to sleep. I moan and cum again and again. I love the pain.

We both know you will not be able to sleep. I can feel you growing hard. I smile to myself; I won't be this way long. You will need to fuck me soon. But you don't, every time I start to feel like I am losing sensation you push the clit vibrator in deeper, or you reach over and pull on a nipple. I keep cumming. I am getting sweaty and exhausted

You sense this, and reach over and start twisting the dildo, this brings on a new round of orgasms. My body and the bed are soaked in sweat. I am so exhausted I start to drift off, and then wake up abruptly when the orgasms start again. You push the clit vibrator deeper. Exhaustion exaggerates all sensation.

The sheets rubbing against my body causes tingles, I can't stop the orgasms. I want to beg you to make them stop. I plead with my eyes and you just smile; lean over and bite my nipples. This starts a new round of orgasms. I finally give one last gasp, thrust my hips as I have an intense orgasm. I lose coherent thought.

I distantly feel you take out the gag, and remove all the toys and un-cuff my arms. I can't tell if it is really happening or if I am dreaming. You caress my body and tell me I am a good girl, that you love me. You whisper that you ate happy and have never felt so loved or satisfied sexually. In my dream you gently climb on top of me and. gently make love to me.

I fall into a contented sleep.