Weekend Break

Story Info
Fantasies are fulfilled.
972 words
3.99
76.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married since the late 80s. She is younger than me and absolutely stunning whilst I am certainly no oil painting. In fact people have often asked how someone like me got a woman like her.

Our sex life is pretty good and we have some pretty wild fantasies, although we haven't done much about seeing them through. My wife had only ever had sex with me and one of our fantasies has been for her to have sex with other men and another has been for her to be paid for sex.

We hadn't planned it, but the chance to live out this fantasy happened on one of those rare weekends away from the kids. We booked ourselves into a very nice hotel just outside Norwich and planned a quiet weekend, but with plenty of sex. My wife has an excellent figure and beautiful legs, which she shows off to good effect with short skirts and high heels, but she looks classy not tarty. She is also blessed with brains.

On our first night in the hotel we decided to go out for a meal, but return to the hotel bar for a nightcap. She wore a short, tight black dress with ankle strap high heels and black hold-up stockings – she always wears a G string or thong because her pussy is so wet, she doesn't want a wet patch on her clothes. She was attracting admiring looks all evening and this makes me very proud of her.

We got back to the hotel and went to the bar as planned and had a drink or two. I noticed a man of Mediterranean appearance looking at my wife, especially her legs and when she got up to go to the toilet his eyes never came off her. To my surprise he came over and asked if the woman with me was my wife or a prostitute. I was shocked, but thought quickly and said she was an expensive high class escort from London who I had booked for the weekend. He said she was so gorgeous that he would love to hire her as well. I told him I had no objection to him making a separate arrangement with her after I had fucked her, so he gave me his room number and said if she did come, could she please go to him with her pussy full of come. It was agreed that if she was willing, she would go to his room at about midnight, with her pussy full. He would have sex with her, pay her and she would be back with me by breakfast.

He went back to his seat just before my lovely wife returned. I was so hard by then we went straight to our room so that I could tell her what had happened and fuck her. I wasn't sure whether she would laugh, cry or hit me, but the idea seemed to excite her and sex was wonderful. After we had both come she amazed me by dressing – thong (to keep my come in her), stockings, dress and shoes. She kissed me and said "See you breakfast darling" I was so excited at the thought of my wife going to have sex with a stranger and for money.

When she got to the room the stranger let her in and she told him he could have fuck her and she would give him oral for £200. He agreed her price and she spent the next hour having her first sexual encounter with another man and she was paid. She said it made her feel very powerful to have a man wanting her and being willing to pay to have her. He loved fucking her sloppy cunt which already had my come in it and she enjoyed this new experience, fulfilling her fantasy.

She dressed and left his room, complete with her £200, but she let him keep her come soaked thong. She always has a real glow after being fucked and looks better than ever. As she made her way back to our room she met a group of three US servicemen who were also having a weekend break. Seeing such a beautiful woman walking through the hotel at nearly 2 in the morning, they assumed she must be a whore and so they asked what she would charge to fuck them all. As quick as a flash she said £500, not thinking they would agree, but they did and took her to one of their rooms. She said they were great looking guys, who treated her well and paid up straight away. She then spent the next four hours fulfilling 2 more fantasies – group sex and black cock. She fucked and sucked all three of them several times. She had one in her mouth and one in her cunt, she was double penetrated for the first time and even had all three of them in her at once – mouth, cunt and anus.

She cam back to our room about 6am, worn out and with come running down her thighs, in her hair and dried onto her body. She slept for a couple of hours, then had a bath and when she had freshened up, she told me all about it and showed me the £700 she had earned for her efforts. I was absolutely amazed, but my gorgeous "one man woman" had been a prostitute for the night and had enjoyed herself. Her pussy and anus were well stretched and used but we had some great sex over the next couple of days and she may like to sell herself again.

We're going back to that country hotel near Norwich at the end of October – who knows what will happen this time!