Weekend Coupling

Story Info
Taking a matured mother.
2.7k words
4.26
106.9k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 12/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My farm house was the first structure to come up in this gated community in the foothills. Many sites had been sold but construction had not yet started. I visited daily to supervise the construction of my home. Work carried on 6 days a week. On Sundays there was no work and the complete site was practically deserted.

Many people visited the plots they had purchased. One plot was purchased by a young couple who worked out of town. The guy's parents lived in the town and this young couple would visit every two weeks or so. They were always accompanied by the guy's mother. One particular Saturday, they planted a variety of trees and plants. I visited their site. The young guy was helping the gardener water the plants being planted.

His mother and I got talking. She introduced herself as Madhu Deshpande.

"We have a house in town," she said. "This is my son's plot, but building a house is still some two years away."

Then: "Your house is coming up fast. When do you expect it to be complete?"

This is how the conversation went. Two strangers talking. Just words and no substance.

She informed that she and her husband moved into town 18 years back when her husband was transferred here. Since then they have been here and after her husband retired, decided to stay on and make this town their home.

"Where is your husband? I haven't been seeing him visit along with you."

"Oh! He's invalid, a wheel chair case. Most of the time he's bedridden."

Madhu informed me he was paralysed from waist downwards, and had been bedridden for the last 5 years. I was informed that they had a male nurse coming during the day to take care of her husband. This allowed her to have whatever little social life she had with her women friends.

I looked at her and saw a little sadness in her eyes. I looked at her sympathetically. She noticed the compassion in my eyes and looked down.

"I'm sorry," I said. "It must be difficult for you. You've probably had to give up many activities. Looking after a man who is bedridden is a full time job."

She touched my forearm. "Thanks for understanding. We were a very active couple, socially and otherwise. Now there's nothing. I don't mind foregoing some of the activities, but certain activities .... it has been hard."

She suddenly realized how it would look to a complete stranger, and blushed.

I patted her hand and said, "I understand, Mrs. Deshpande. Don't let it upset you."

She smiled gratefully.

We spoke a number of times when she visited. Madhu felt comfortable in my company. We were more or less of similar age, and talking was easy.

*****

I had had a small shed built at the place where my backyard would be, and put in a bed to rest in the afternoons when the sun was high. I equipped it with an electric kettle and had tea or coffee. I would visit occasionally on Sundays. I enjoyed the quiet as I checked the progress.

One particular Sunday as I was in the shed, the silence was disturbed by the sound of a car. I looked out and saw Madhu coming out of her car. I called and waved. She waved back. I walked up to her plot which was about 150 meters away.

"What are you doing here, Mrs. Deshpande?" I asked.

"My son couldn't visit this weekend. I had planned to visit yesterday but couldn't. I thought to drive up and see how the trees and plants are progressing. What are you doing here?"

"I usually come up on Sundays to look at the progress. It's quiet and very peaceful. So I spend a couple of hours and rest a bit in the shed."

"You've built a shed?"

"Just a temporary structure which will come down once the house is ready. At least I don't have to keep standing in the sun. I have arrangements for tea and coffee. Why don't you come up after you finish what you've come to do?"

"OK. Coffee seems tempting. I'll be up soon."

I walked back to my shed. Soon Madhu arrived and I invited her in.

"Sorry, there's only the bed. Please sit, while I get the coffee ready."

She sat while I whistled up the hot water and made coffee.

"Sugar?" I asked her.

"One spoon, please."

I sat on the bed a little distance away and we sipped our coffee. The silence was deafening. There was tension in the air.

"This is a nice little shed you've fixed up. Makes sense instead of standing the whole day in the sun."

"Yes," I said, "Also gives me an opportunity to stretch out."

We finished our coffee and I stood up to take the empty cup from her. As I took the cup from her, she looked up at me. Her eyes had a look which could only be defined as desire. The tension was sexual. I put the cups down, held her two hands and pulled her up. Madhu came willingly into my arms. She moaned as I hugged her and caressed her back.

I lifted her head by her chin. Her eyes were shut and her lips trembling. I covered her lips with mine. She moaned. I kissed her and pushed my tongue in her mouth. Madhu readily accepted my tongue and we were lost in the passion brought on by our kissing. She was moaning as in caressed her back. I moved my hands down to cup her ass cheeks and she pushed her groin in. Madhu felt my aroused cock on her mound and whimpered.

I moved back from her. Her eyes were closed and she was whimpering. I removed the end of her sari which was on her shoulder and saw her breasts heaving in her blouse. My hands went to her waist and I pulled the sari out of her petticoat. It fell down around her feet. She moaned and stood trembling. I pulled her to me and caressed her bare waist. Her skin was soft. I kissed her and our tongues had their clash.

Her blouse was buttoned at the front. I released them one by one and she moaned loudly. Soon her bra and blouse joined her sari on the floor. Her breasts were not very big but ample. They were sagging a little but her nipples stood out in excitement. I pinched her nipples and she cried out in ecstasy. "Oh! My God." I pinched them again and she moaned. I clamped my lips to one nipple and soon had her moaning and fidgeting. Her eyes were still shut but her cheeks were flushed.

I played with her breasts till her nipples were sore. Then I tugged the draw string of her petticoat and it fell down at her feet on the sari. Madhu whimpered and covered her face with her hands. I clasped her to me and caressed her bare back and her panty clad ass. I traced my finger on her ass crack and she bucked and whimpered. I removed her hands from her face and kissed her vigorously. She was trembling with passion. I pushed my hard cock into her mound and she cried in pleasure.

I hooked my fingers on the elastic band of her panty, knelt down, and pulled it down. She whimpered. I removed all her clothes from around her feet and threw them aside. She stood naked and trembled as I examined her. I moved my hands up and down her thighs on the outside. I spread her thighs apart and traced one finger on her pussy slit.

Madhu cried out, "Oh Godddd! Yesss!" and she orgasmed. Five years of pent up passion came pouring out and she buckled and sat on the floor next to me. I held her in my arms and kissed her tenderly. She was shaking with the after effect of her orgasm. I lifted her up and lay her on the bed. She lay quietly, her eyes still shut; her cheeks flushed, and she let me look at her in her natural beauty.

I removed my clothes and joined her on the bed. She felt my naked body touching her and moaned. I turned her on her side and clasped her to me. We were touching from top to bottom; her breasts with my chest and my engorged cock hard against her pussy. I caressed her from top to bottom, along her back to her ass. She was trembling and moaning as I continued caressing her, my throbbing cock pulsating against her wet and leaking pussy.

I traced my finger on her ass crack and she whimpered. I turned her on her back and started attending to her breasts and nipples. I licked and bit her nipples and she moaned. I pinched her nipples between my fingers and thumbs; the pain must be excruciating, and she moaned as passion mounted.

I lowered further and clamped my lips to her thick pussy lips. She screamed out in pleasure, "My Goddddd! Yessss! Yessss!" I licked her lips, running my tongue hard through her pussy slit. She kept on bucking her ass and crying out as I lapped up her juices. I put a finger in her pussy and pumped it fast. She was moaning and fidgeting.

With my finger pumping her pussy I tongued her clit. One lick to her aroused clit set her off. She bucked and orgasmed hard. She screamed out as passion overtook her.

"Oh! God." She kept bucking her ass as I continued to finger her vigorously. I slowed my pumping and she whimpered in fulfilment.

I went up to her and kissed her. She got her breath back to normal.

I said, "Please look at me, Madhu. Open your eyes."

She opened her unfocused eyes and blushed. I kissed her and asked, "Are you OK? Did you enjoy?"

She shut her eyes for a moment, opened them to look at me, and whispered, "It was unbelievable. Thanks."

I put her hand on my aroused hard cock and she gasped. She looked down and saw it for the first time. I lifted her up and said, "Will you suck it?"

Madhu seemed like a woman who has never mouthed a cock before. She whispered, her eyes never leaving my cock, "I've never done it before."

"Come, I tell you what to do. It's not bad once you know how."

I went on my knees and brought her mouth to my engorged cock. "It's big," she whispered.

She opened her mouth and put it in. "Lick it with your tongue, my dear."

She licked it and I further pushed it in. She was finding it difficult to handle so I took my cock out and laid her down flat. I straddled her, my knees taking most of the weight. When I brought my ass down her breasts pressed against them. She groaned when I rubbed my ass on her breasts. I touched my cock to her lips and she opened her mouth to take it in. I pumped in slowly till I hit the back of her throat. Her mouth was full and bulging. I pumped, hitting the back of her throat every time I pushed in. She was drooling as I continued pumping.

I caressed her cheeks and said, "Madhu, my dear, I'm going to push it down your throat a little, OK?"

She looked up with fear and I caressed her cheeks again and said, "Don't worry. I'll take care."

I pushed in a bit and the tip entered her throat. She was breathing with difficulty. "Open your mouth wide, baby. You can take in more," and I caressed her forehead.

I pushed in, and more than an inch went in. Her eyes bulged and she couldn't breathe. She tried gulping and shook her body. I pulled out of her throat to allow her to breathe. A couple of laboured breaths and I pushed in again. She chocked and her eyes bulged out. She tried to gulp and the action of her throat put pressure on my cock. The feeling was heavenly. I pulled out and let her breathe. I kept my cock in her mouth and pumped slowly.

I removed it and she whispered, "My God! I couldn't breathe but I started to leak and get wet. The feeling in my pussy was amazing."

I kissed her and said, "If you start liking the cock in your mouth, the feeling is unbelievable. Never worry, I won't let you choke. Will you try again? I want to spill right down your throat. OK?"

She looked at me and shyly nodded.

I pushed my cock in her mouth and made love to it. She was moaning as I pumped in her mouth. Then I pushed in till it went an inch down her throat. She was beginning to breathe with difficulty. She was pulling breath through her nose and mouth. I pushed in more and another half inch went in. She was gulping and trying to breathe. Her eyes bulged and she writhed under me. She gulped again and the pressure on my cock was too much. I spurted right down her throat. Two spurts and I pulled out of her throat and spurted the rest in her mouth which was opening and closing trying to breathe.

Her mouth full with my come, I said, "Take it in, sweetheart."

She looked up at me and I caressed her cheeks. She gulped and took it all in. I lay at her side caressing her till her breathing became normal. My cock was still half hard. I put her hand on it and said, "Stroke it to hardness, baby."

She stroked while we went into our hard kissing session. She was moaning as I fingered her pussy. I rubbed her sensitive spot and she screamed out her passion in my mouth. She was bucking her ass fast as I kept on fingering her. She pulled her mouth away and sobbed out, "Oh God!" she lay spent, but kept on stroking me. I was hard and looked for further action.

I started working on her pussy and had her squirming. She was leaking fast and I kept on lapping her nectar. I then spread her thighs and brought my engorged cock to her opening. I looked at her and she nodded. I pushed in and as soon as the bulbous tip passed her inner lips she screamed as her first cock in 5 years brought out the feelings she had forgotten. I started pumping fast and furious. She pushed back as it all came back to her. We were soon moving in unison. She kept on moaning as I pumped hard. Going in I deliberately rubbed her aroused clit and she moaned and screamed.

Madhu was ready and so was I. As she came with a scream, I pumped hard and spurted in her pussy. She kept on moaning and pushing her ass up as I pumped in. I was soon spent and she lay inert. I pulled out of her and hugged her. She lay quietly in my arms enjoying the afterglow of love making.

I kissed her softly and said, "You're OK, baby?"

She moaned with pleasure and hugged me tight. She said shyly, "Thanks. I never had it so good. I still cannot believe it. It was so fulfilling."

As we lay happy and contented in each others' arms, she said, "We always had a very healthy sex life, but my husband was conservative in many ways. He would never lick me and would never let me suck him. This was the first time some one licked and kissed me down there and I sucked someone."

"How was it?'

"I enjoyed it both. Thanks for helping me experience it."

I hugged her and kissed her.

"I have to leave now. It's quite late."

I kissed her and caressed her breasts. "You are always welcome, if you want to come and experience more. I'm here most Sundays. I'll give you my number, in case you're interested."

She looked at me and blushed. "I'll come."

I caressed her ass as she got up. She soon dressed and left.