Weekend Fantasy Ch. 03

Story Info
Retired Headmistress Female Student.
1.8k words
3.88
19k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weekend Fantasies.

Student Cleaners 3

I’m Pat, a retired headmistress who never married. I’m bi-sexual and love my weekends with Jason and on alternate Saturday mornings Eve both now 20 who come to clean. They are both in a group of university students who just charge minimum wage rates for their services. When the doorbell rings I get up, slip on a short dressing gown, open the door and let her in. She slips off her coat and hangs it up. Her uniform is that of a French Maid with a very short skirt and no knickers or bra. Her tight, black silk blouse is unbuttoned well down to her cleavage and the nipples on her breasts are standing erect. Eve bends over to get her cleaning things out of the cupboard, with her feet deliberately set 18 inches apart to show me her two private holes showing through a bush of thick black hair. When she stands up I give her a little peck on her cheek, stroking one hand over her left buttock with my right hand and caressing one large, soft but firm breast through her silk blouse with my left hand. My robe has fallen open and one of her hands gently massages my right breast whilst the other strokes my smooth shaved pubes and one finger gently inserts itself between lips and strokes gently from bottom to top finally resting on my clitoris.

We are both panting a little and already a little aroused. We separate temporarily and Eve goes to my dressing table; I follow knowing her intentions. Unlike Eve my natural juices are in short supply. She selects a bottle of lubricant (pink and strawberry flavoured today). She pours a little on her right hand and fingers and rubs it over my pubic area with most of it skilfully smoothed over my cunt lips and into my vagina. She drops to her knees and licks up the surplus juice on my pubes and slurps greedily at my cunt. Despite my own cravings I stop her and tell her the cleaning comes first. Just the same as when Jason comes I make my breakfast, open the post, watch the news on the TV and generally potter about as Eve dusts polishes and vacuums. Each time our paths cross there is touching with lots of oral stimulation to breasts and pussies. Eve even started to push her tongue up my bottom hole Somehow all these episodes last longer each time. Sex feels gentler with Eve. Is this always the same with two girls? After a couple of hours she makes us both a coffee. It is now inspection time. I check everywhere she has cleaned; it is by far the worst ever. She blames me for leading her on sexually and says she hasn’t been able to keep her mind on the job. Nevertheless, she must be punished.

I unbutton her blouse and slip it off with her skirt quickly following and my robe being discarded. I sit on my punishment chair with Eve in front of me. As instructed she lies across my knees with her hands flat on the floor, her bottom raised and her legs spread a little. I check her vagina is well self-lubricated then insert a small glass butt-plug. I make her pull open her bottom cheeks, pull the now well-lubricated butt-plug from her vagina and insert it in her anus. She moans but with pleasure. I smooth my right hand over her wobbly buttocks. I feel both her large breasts in turn with my left hand gently squeezing her long nipples between middle finger and thumb. Continuing to stroke her buttocks and occasionally twisting her butt-plug I move my left hand down her tummy to her bush and insert my middle finger between her lips, running it from her butt-plug to her clitoris. She wriggles against my finger and I pull it out and diddle my own clitoris for a few seconds. It’s time to begin so my left hand returns to her cunt, two finger pushed well inside.1) My right hand very gently spanks a very wobbly bottom. Slap on right cheek, smooth and rub. 2) Twist the butt-plug whilst pushing my two fingers into her cunt. I can feel the butt-plug through the thin membrane between anus and vagina. 3) Slap on left cheek, smooth and rub. 4) Twist the butt-plug whilst pushing my two fingers into her cunt. Again I can feel the butt-plug through the thin membrane between anus and vagina. 5) Repeat 1) to 4) several times. Eve is wriggling but wants my fingers on her clitty. OK just my middle finger on her clitty as her spanking continues. Yes it is a gentle spanking but her bottom is going quite pink. As she gets nearer to her climax I spank a little harder and move the putt-plug in and out with each twist. She’s wriggling more then with one quite hard slap across both cheeks and her butt-plug she has an enormous climax. Some people say a girl can’t squirt cum but I can tell you that Eve can and she did. My fingers were covered. I licked my fingers and savoured her virgin juices. (Yes she was still a virgo intacta.) Time to recover. I pulled the butt-plug out with a loud plop. She stood up and facing me I could see her black forest smeared with vaginal juices.

My turn. I opened my legs wide and my two holes were both gaping wide. Eve knelt in front of me, poured a little more strawberry lube into my yawning cunt and winking bum-hole. Her fingers assaulted my cunny and her tongue pushed into my anus. I was charged with sexual electricity. She pushed the middle finger of her right hand up my bum and licked my vagina. The fingers and thumb of her left hand were tickling my clitty. Then it was just tongue on clitty very firmly. My clitty is the same size as my little finger and all cunilingus experts who have performed on me have commented favourably on my clitoral appendage. I told her suck it hard at the same time as licking. I kept having little shuddering climaxes then the big one came and lasted for several seconds. I never fail to enjoy this sensation.

Time for a clean up as we were both sweaty and Eve was still juicy between her legs. I have a large wet room, which will allow several people to shower together. It was great soaping Eve and rubbing my hands over her big breasts and wobbly bottom. I stroked lots of soapsuds between her legs into her vagina examining every corner and fold of her cunt with my fingers and fingered her bottom hole. She found my waterproof vibrator and more games followed. I was careful not to push the vibrator too far into Eve’s virgin vagina but pushed it quite a long way up her back passage. She climaxed several times when I used it on her clitty. Meanwhile, Eve was enjoying herself sliding her soapy hands and the vibrator over my body and into every orifice. Eve penetrated much deeper into my vagina with fingers and vibrator than I was able to with her. I told her about one girl with tiny hands who once pushed her whole hand up to her wrist into my cunt. She brought me to a couple of very enjoyable little climaxes then said she wanted to suck my super-clitty again. I sat on a stool and she knelt in front of me. This time she didn’t need much instruction and it wasn’t long before she had me on another high, jumping and writhing as she refused to stop sucking and licking at the height of my climax. She then wanted to know if I would give her cunilingus. I told her that I only performed on clean-shaven girls, as I hated getting pubic hairs between my teeth. She then asked me if I would shave her and I agreed to do this for her.

I laid her on the massage table and placed her feet into the stirrups then elevated and separated her legs quite widely. There were a lot of long curly pubes. I carefully trimmed most of her longer hair touching her pubic lips, clitoris and anal whorl frequently and enjoyed seeing her jump with these touches on her sensitive parts. Then I soaped her pubes. I had a shaving brush and Eve really enjoyed my lathering. Her head was thrashing from side to side as I gently brushed her most sensitive areas. I think she came again a couple of times but I know she thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. I told her to lay still with no giggling or sudden moves as I took a very sharp cutthroat razor to the remaining hair. I must confess to enjoying seeing the stubble disappear particularly from her cunt lips and her bottom hole. When I had washed off all the soap I continued to rub all round the shaved area. I even soaped her up again and fingered her vagina and particularly enjoyed soaping her cut pink bottom hole. She was giggling and shaking again particularly when my fingers grazed her clitty.

Now I really wanted to lick her. Honey flavoured lubricant is my favourite and I always have some in the wet room. First I poured a liberal amount onto each breast and massaged these super mummeries and tweaked her nipples between fingers and thumbs then licked both breasts and nipples for some time. Eve was told to keep rubbing both her breasts as I squirted lube into both her nether holes. Then my tongue came into play. I pushed my tongue first into her beautiful pink bottom hole. I managed a couple of inches and could feel Eve squirming. Then it was her lovely shaved pink lips. My tongue slipped from her bottom and moved into the bottom of her lips, which were parted and fig-like waiting with anticipation to be licked and sucked. I moved slowly up her slit and occasionally flicked my tongue over her clitoris and each time I did this she shuddered. Eve was rubbing her nipples vigorously and begging me to concentrate on her clitty. Eventually I felt the time was right and I simultaneously sucked and licked her clitty quite hard. She shuddered and came in a tremendous climax, shaking for almost a minute and at the same time actually squirting five or six pulses of girl cum. The honey flavour had long since been licked away but now I licked and lapped this savoury cunt juice. The freshest and most copious I had ever had. Eve told me this was her first cunt lapping and her biggest ever climax by far.

We enjoyed a leisurely lunch together before retiring to bed for more petting and a long slow afternoon of girly sex.