Weekend Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more minutes of ass-fucking I finally had a monster orgasm and shot my cum all over the bed. Sam pulled out of my ass and I collapsed on the bed sore and happy. Sam felt triumphant, as he always did after giving a good fucking. He got off the bed and took the dildo off. By that time he was super horny again and wanted someone to fuck his ass. Izzy was all too happy to oblige and slipped into her dildo harness again. Sam grabbed a couple squirts of lube and started running his hand over Izzy's strap-on making lewd comments, "I gotta get this nice and slick so you can fuck my ass with it. You want to fuck me, don't you? You'd love to just pound my ass, wouldn't you? You know I'm ready for it. Give it to me!" Izzy was only too happy to oblige.

Sam leaned over the bed and spread his ass cheeks nice and wide while Izzy guided her cock into Sam's ass. My wife curled up next to me on the bed to enjoy the show. Izzy slowly worked the dildo into Sam's ass, all the while talking dirty to him and making sure he was enjoying the fucking. After a few minutes Izzy was able to build up a moderate fucking rhythm and Sam was writhing in ecstasy as each of us had before in the night.

My wife then moved up to my crotch and started playing with my cock, trying to get me hard again. I could tell she had an idea. Soon, because of her excellent sucking and licking, my cock was hard again. She told Izzy to stop fucking Sam for a minute because she had an idea. She told me she wanted to see me fuck Izzy in the ass while Izzy was fucking Sam. That sounded complicated to me, but Izzy was game for it. My wife got the lube and started lubing up my cock. Once it was good and lubed she turned her attention to Izzy's ass and started working a lubed finger into her. Izzy was loving it and started moving around to try and get my wife's finger deeper into her ass. Sam was loving that because each time Izzy moved, the dildo gave him new sensations in his own ass.

When she was completely ready, I stood up and placed the head of my cock at Izzy's ass. Slowly I started pushing in and I found it yielding to my every move. Her ass was so tight I almost thought I would cum right away. It felt incredible because it was so hot, tight, and wet. I started slowly fucking Izzy, which caused her to start fucking Sam again. Carefully we started into a combined rhythm which sent all of us reeling and seeing stars. The combined fucking only went on for about another five minutes or so before I finally came. I pulled out of Izzy's ass and shot my load all down her back after which I collapsed on the bed behind me. Sam was still wanting more and once I was out of Izzy he started fucking back against the dildo in his ass. Izzy took the cue and even though she was completely spent she gave it her all to try and fuck Sam some more. Eventually she had to give up and pull out of Sam. My wife, seeing what was happening, climbed on the bed with Sam and started rubbing his clit until he came.

After that depraved sex marathon we were all completely exhausted. My wife and I laid down on our bed and Izzy and Sam laid down on the other bed to rest. We ended up falling asleep in a sweaty, sticky mess.

The next morning, my wife was off to her conference at 8am. Izzy and Sam were still asleep when I got up to take a shower. After my shower I found them awake in bed together. They had already exchanged numbers and were planning another get together by themselves for the following weekend. They left to head back to their homes and I went down to the hotel restaurant for breakfast. It was an exhausting weekend but one that I hoped would have an encore in the future.

12