Weekend Fun Ch. 1

Story Info
Coed spends weekends with aunt & uncle.
1.5k words
4.31
237.7k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blou83
blou83
115 Followers

Chapter One: The Beginning

During my first year of college I would spend weekends with my Aunt Cathy and Uncle Wayne. This was a great money saver for me by cutting back on my travel. I also got to know my aunt and uncle very well. My Aunt Cathy is my Dad's sister and Uncle Wayne is her husband, of course. At the time both of them were in their late 30's. Aunt Cathy is like me, a little on the plump side. She has dark brown hair and eyes. Uncle Wayne also has dark hair but is green eyed and is tall with a medium build.

The first few weekends I stayed there nothing out of the ordinary happened. Then one night as I was trying to get to sleep I kept hearing noises. I got out of bed and walked through the house trying to find out what was going on. I reached their bedroom and the door was cracked. I peeked in and saw Uncle Wayne between Aunt Cathy's legs, eating her pussy! I was mesmerized! I couldn't move away although I knew that I should. I crouched down and continued to watch. Uncle Wayne kept licking and sucking on Aunt Cathy's pussy. She was moaning and crying out now. I could tell she was cumming. I could feel my own pussy getting hot. I quietly got up and went back to my room. As I crawled under the covers, I slipped my hand between my legs and started rubbing my pussy.

I had been sexually active for quite sometime, and had fucked a few guys, but it was never anything great. I knew that there had to be something better than what I had been getting. I wanted something like what I had just seen. That totally passionate, wild driving kind of sex. My pussy ached for it. Tonight I had to be content to masturbate though.

The next day went as usual. Then it was back to school. I found myself looking forward to the weekend and my visit with Aunt Cathy and Uncle Wayne. Once again, I found myself sneaking off to watch them fuck and once again I crawled back into my bed with my hand between my legs. This went on for several weekends. I didn't have a steady boyfriend so I wasn't getting any regular sex to relieve my urges.

Then one night as I lay in bed masturbating thinking of the scene I had just watched through the crack in Aunt Cathy and Uncle Wayne's bedroom door, I felt as if I was being watched. I opened my eyes and there stood Aunt Cathy and Uncle Wayne in my bedroom! They were watching me masturbate. Quickly I moved my hand from between my legs and started to pull the sheet up over me. I was almost naked. (My pajama top was pulled up, exposing my tits and my panties were pulled down to my knees.)

Before I could cover myself Uncle Wayne grabbed the sheet and pulled it off the bed. Then it dawned on me; they weren't upset with me! They both were smiling and they both were naked! Before I knew what was happening both of them were on the bed with me. Aunt Cathy finished removing my top and Uncle Wayne pulled my panties all the way off. I was completely naked. My body was tingling with excitement. My tits were aching and my pussy was on fire.

Aunt Cathy leaned over me and kissed me on the lips. I felt her big tits brush against my big tits. Both us have huge tits; hers are about 40D and mine are 40DD.

"It's O.K. Sweetie. Just relax and Aunt Cathy will make you feel much better" she whispered to me. She continued to kiss me on my lips, my neck, and then my tits. I gasped as she took one of my nipples into her mouth and started sucking it. Her hand was caressing my other tit as she continued sucking. She moved her mouth to my other tit, licking it and sucking on it. I felt her hand moving up and down my body. Uncle Wayne was lying on his side watching, stroking his cock. It was about 8 inches and hard as a rock. I could see it throbbing!

I felt Aunt Cathy's hand brush against the top of my pussy.

Without thinking, I felt my legs open wide, spreading my pussy open for them to see. I wanted them to see my pussy. I wanted to show them my clit, my pussy hair, my pussy hole. I wanted to know they were looking at it. I wanted to feel her hand on it.


I soon got my wish. I felt her hand move lower, playing with my pussy hair. I spread my legs open wider exposing more of my pussy for my aunt. Her hand moved between my pussy lips. I yelled out in ecstasy as I felt her fingers move across my clit. Slowly she worked her finger up into my pussy hole. Then two fingers; I could feel my pussy juice flowing! I started humping against her hand as she pumped her fingers in and out of my pussy hole.

"Yes, baby. Hump on my hand. That's a good girl Barbara. That's a good niece. Fuck Aunt Cathy's hand. I want you to cum on it Barbara. I want you to cum your pussy juice all over my hand." She told me as she fingered me. I couldn't hold back any longer. I started humping harder and faster. She was working her fingers in me faster and faster. My big tits were bouncing hard as I humped on her hand.

"I'm cumming, Aunt Cathy, I'm cumming" I cried out. Ohhh! Ohhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! I was completely lost in my orgasm. I felt my pussy juice pouring out as I collapsed. I opened my eyes and there Aunt Cathy sat licking my pussy juice off her fingers. I looked over and Uncle Wayne was still slowly stroking his cock.

Before I knew it Aunt Cathy had moved between my legs. She was spreading my pussy lips open. She looked up at me and said, " I'm going to eat your pussy, baby. Feed Aunt Cathy your pussy." She then buried her face in my puss, pressing her lips to my pussy lips. I felt her tongue lick across my clit. I felt it probing my pussy hole. She had grabbed my legs and pulled them over her shoulders, and had grabbed onto my ass pressing my puss into her face more. She was devouring my cunt.

In the meantime, Uncle Wayne had moved closer to me and was rubbing his cock on my tits. "Yes baby, feed Aunt Cathy your pussy. She's so hungry for her niece's pussy. Oh, yes sweetie, hump her face. That's a good dirty girl. What a sweet nasty niece we have" Uncle Wayne was saying to me as he rubbed his cock all over my tits and stomach.

"Cum for us sweetie. Cum on Aunt Cathy's face. Let it go baby, let it go. Give Aunt Cathy some pussy juice to lick up. Good girl, let it cum, let it cum" Uncle James was coaching me.

I was ready to cum again. My pussy was throbbing. Aunt Cathy was sucking my clit and licking it hard. It was so exciting to look down and see her naked between my legs, her face buried in my pussy! That is when it dawned on me that I was involved in incest with my aunt and uncle. That thought going through my head did nothing but excite me even more. The idea of what we were doing being so taboo was so exciting. I felt my orgasm cumming on.

"I'm cumming again Aunt Cathy, Ohh , Ohh, I'm cumming!" I cried out.

My body started convulsing with orgasm as she continued licking my cunt. I felt my pussy juice pouring out on her face. She was lapping it up, like it was a bowl of cream.

"Yes baby, cum for Aunt Cathy. Good Girl, Good dirty girl. Cum on your Aunt's face" Uncle Wayne was saying to me. He was raised up over me, jerking his cock as he watched me cum. He was stroking it faster and faster. I could tell he was cumming too.

"I'm going to cum sweetie. I'm going to squirt my cum all over your big tits" Uncle Wayne cried out. " Ohhh! Ohhh! Here it cums." His cum was squirting out on my tits in big spurts.

"Yes Uncle Wayne, yes. Cum on your nieces big titties." I cried out to him. "Squirt that cum on me"

I collapsed, my legs falling off Aunt Cathy's shoulders as my orgasm coursed through my body. Aunt Cathy moved from between my legs and lay down beside me. Uncle Wayne collapsed also, lying down beside me too. I really loved lying there naked with them, our bodies touching. I had my uncle's cum all over me and my pussy juice was all over my aunt's face.

I felt so dirty and I loved it!

We cuddled up together, me in between the two of them. Our naked bodies entwined as we started to fall asleep. I looked at both of them and knew that this was only the beginning of some very fun, very dirty weekends to cum.

blou83
blou83
115 Followers