Weekend Fun Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...honey! That's hot! Did that feel good, shooting water at...oh god honey!" As she watched me massage my asshole with the shower head, she deepened her fingers within herself.

"Wow! That's a lot of cum babe!" she said as her eyes closed and she lost herself in the pleasure of the moment.

My breathing intensified along with hers. We were masturbating in the truck, on the side of the road, cars passing by too quickly to make note of what we were doing.

"I want to taste you love," I said, untying my suit and pulling my cock out for all to see.

She pulled her sticky fingers from her pussy, dripping a trail of fluid into her swimsuit bottoms. Reaching across the truck, she placed them in front of my mouth allowing me to lick every drop of her nectar from them, and then returned them to their previous commitment, tormenting her soaked twitching pussy.

She reached over to my cock with her other hand and grabbed on tight. Motioning up and down, she matched the rhythm of her own fingers fucking her pussy. Both hands were now occupied on separate bodies, working towards the same goal. We were neck and neck as she raced her competing hands to the finish.

Leaning back my seat, I put my arms over my head and closed my eyes. The truck was filled with the sounds and smell of sex and it wouldn't be long until...

"Ohhh...fuck...oh baby! Yea, fuck yea baby...Oh my god! OhhhhhhhhhhYeaaa!!!"

Shooting a load of cum all over my stomach, her hand clenched my cock tighter as her hips lifted off the seat.

"Ahhh....yes...ohhhhhh! Fuck yes! Ahhhhh....Mmmm...Mmmmmm, YES!!!!" She screamed as her vaginal muscles clenched down, releasing a stream of liquid with enough force to hit the dash of the truck. The following orgasmic contractions released more fluid soaking her biking bottoms along with the seat below. I watched as her teeth devoured her lip in an attempt to control her untamed body.

"Wow! Oh...WOW!" she said, eyes still closed, relaxing her body to conform to the seat below her.

"That was AMAZING honey!" I said, astounded by the force of her orgasm! Leaning over, I took her nipple in my mouth, only to be pushed away instantly as she squirmed beneath me. Then, placing my teeth on her chin, I bit down gently. She squirmed again as she struggled to contain herself. With a final gesture, I parted her lips with my tongue and kissed her before placing my flaccid cock back in my swimming shorts. Starting the truck, I pulled into traffic to continue our journey to our destination.

Reaching to the visor, she pulled her favorite country CD from its case and slid it into the CD player. Then sliding over to the center of the truck, she leaned into me, gave me a peck on the cheek and put her head on my shoulder.

Chapter 3

It was a two lane road winding up the mountain toward the lake. Both sides had trees flirting with the truck as we climbed higher and higher toward the peaks. Finally, the road leveled out indicating we were almost there. We had to brake quickly as a doe and her faun crossed in front of us, then continuing to the parking lot, we were pleased to see it almost empty. Two other vehicles were parked with their owners nowhere in sight.

"We're here love," I said as the truck rolled to a stop next to a newer model, black Volkswagen beetle.

Lifting her head from my shoulder, she commented on how beautiful it was.

"And it's all ours, well, almost." She said, glancing at the two other parked cars. Then getting out of the truck, we talked about what to do.

The previous night, we had packed up a cooler with a small lunch and lots of beer, two blue kayaks, and a backpack with containing a blanket, some sunscreen, and an I-pod. Everything we needed for a day at the lake. We locked up the truck, unloaded our cargo, and trekked the short distance to the sandy beach. The sun was just peaking over the mountains, reflecting its rays off the lake. We looked out at our personal paradise. The occupants of the other two vehicles were nowhere to be seen telling us they must have taken a day hike up the remaining distance of the mountain to the peak towering above us.

I reached down towards the water. It was crystal clear and a little cool, which would make for a much needed refreshing dip as the sun continued its journey up into the sky.

We splashed the kayaks down into the water, got into them, and started paddling across the glassy water toward the far end. Ripples radiated out from us as we broke the water with every sweep of the paddle.

"Look, fish...and look at those tree stumps! It's so clean and clear!" she said. "It's so beautiful!"

"You're so beautiful!" I replied, looking over at her muscular shoulders and arms driving the paddle into the water below.

She looked at me with a smile and said, "Thanks love!"

As we continued across the lake, the sun revealed itself completely from behind the trees. It was still early but the heat from the rays drew out beads of sweat from my forehead.

"It's warm already." I said with a smile, then rolling my kayak towards her, I splashed into the water.

Chills fired through my spine but diminished quickly as the water took on a refreshing feel.

"Coming in?" I asked, staring up at her from below.

Without warning, she too, flipped her kayak and splashed into the water. We spent the better part of an hour, floating and swimming in the middle of the alpine lake, diving as deep as we could but still not able to touch the lake bottom clear as day below.

The crystal clear lake also made for a great view of her body. Every time I submerged myself beneath the surface, I made a point to look over at her sensual body, covered only by her sexy bikini. She was everything I had ever desired in a woman and her beauty was highlighted by the surrounding nature.

Diving down, I swam as deep as I could and looked up towards her. Her legs were kicking slowly and her arms swinging softly side to side as she treaded water above. Her tight fitting top was restraining her breasts, but her bottoms were loose and hardly covering her amazingly attractive vagina. The fabric had moved slightly to the side revealing the dimple between the fold of her pussy and her upper thigh. The outline of her slit was in full view due to her suit bottoms riding up within her.

I ascended towards her and reaching out, grabbed her swimsuit bottoms and ripped them from her body. Surfacing, I waved them in the air like a trophy and tossed them into my kayak.

"That's better," I said just before diving back beneath the surface for another view.

My cock tingled as I looked up at her bare pussy, floating in the water above. Then I watched from beneath as she untied her top and removed it, letting loose her breasts to float along freely with her.

"No, that's better!" she said as I broke the surface of the water.

Swimming towards me, she wrapped her naked body around mine and whispered in my ear, "Yours too honey."

Reaching down she felt around the top of my suit until she found the string. With a flick of the wrist, she had them untied and diving under, she ripped them off my now naked body. When she surfaced, she tossed them into her kayak and smiled.

"Now THAT'S better!" she said, once again wrapping her legs around the back of my thighs. My cock danced with her pussy in the water, as she positioned herself around me. Hardening for the third time that day, my cock reached towards its destination. Her chest was pressed against mine, skin to skin, we floated in the lake, my engorged cock searching with every movement of my hips for her silky soft pussy. Then, guided by her warmth, I pressed hard, sliding deep within her. Her tender cunt grasped my cock with a surge of power. Slowly we floated, connected by our midsections as we made love in the middle of the lake. It was a challenge at times, balancing the desire to hold each other with the need to stay afloat by treading water, but we managed to continue, thrusting our hips towards each other like seahorses dancing in the ocean.

The water diluted her naturally produced lubricant, requiring us to fuck slowly, increasing the sensation on my cock by grasping tighter around my shaft. With her breasts pressed firmly against my chest, I started to feel convulsing below. Sensing the impending surge within her, she constricted her pussy around me as I released a surge of fluid into her. She moaned with the feeling of jizz coating her insides.

"That felt amazing!" I said as we floated, still connected by midsections.

"Yes it did. Incredible! And the days still young!"

Smiling, she released her grip of me letting my cock exit her and float freely in the water below. Lying back on the water, I floated, giving myself a chance to recoup my exerted energy before swimming back to the kayak. Still naked, I pulled myself up into my boat and paddled a short distance to hers. Then grabbing it, I returned it to her. I watched cum seep from her open gash as she pulled her naked body out of the water and into her vessel. As we paddled away, I looked back to see the milky white evidence of our recent activities floating on the surface.

Chapter 4

Not long later, we neared the far side of the lake. Like pinballs we dodged the old growth stumps barely breaking the surface of the water, making the way to the beach that awaited us. Hearing the scraping of the sand on the bottom of the kayak, I lifted my legs out and stepped out into the ankle deep water. Sand surrounded my toes as I pulled my kayak onto the beach. She did the same. Unzipping the backpack, I pulled out a neatly folded blanket and stretched it out on the now, sun baked sand. Then opening the cooler, I pulled out an ice cold Coors Lights and cracked the top. It foamed as the pressure release much like I had just done minutes earlier, and putting the icy metal to my lips, I drank the entire can in smooth motion. Pulling out another, I cracked the top and reached towards my naked companion laying on the towel. She cringed as I placed the frigid metal on her stomach and she sat up quickly to rip it from my hands.

"Thanks babe." She said with a smile before also consuming the entire can.

We talked for a bit, drinking a few more beers as the sun reached its peak in the sky. Laying stretched on the blanket, I noticed her back turning a bit red. Digging into the back pack, I removed the bottle of sun screen she had packed, lifted the lid and poured it across her nude body. Then straddling her I began to massage the smooth lubricant into her skin. Lifting the hair from her shoulders, I started at her neck. My fingers pressed firmly against her skin as she lay there motionless letting me protect her from the sun. I pressed my thumbs against either side of her spine as my fingers massaged the sides of her neck and shoulders. Then moving my hands down, I continued working the sunscreen into her back. My naked ass was pressed firmly against hers as my hands explored her body.

As I got down to her lower back, I had to reposition myself. Shimmering down, I was now sitting on her thighs and my cock rested nicely between her ass and pussy. It was not fully erect, but enough so that she could feel my pulse against her as I pressed it against her pussy, all the while, continuing to rub lotion on her. Then, removing myself from my perch, I dripped more sunscreen on her legs. My fingers pressed firm and deep into her muscles as I worked the white lotion into her skin.

She squirmed as I worked on her calves and ankles. Although she didn't need any on the soles of her feet, I didn't want them to feel left out, so I massaged them momentarily before telling her to flip over.

Again, I straddled her, putting pressure on her bare pussy as I dripped lotion across her breasts. My cock was lying across her stomach as I massaged her chest firmly, giving extra attention to her perky nipples. Down to her stomach I went, being sure to cover every inch with the protection she would need. As I neared her pussy, she twinged. She was wholly enjoying the attention I was giving her, so much so that her pussy was showing the signs of her pleasure by the glistening of her moisture in the sun. I passed over her sensitive area, being sure to tease her with a gentle touch, and proceeded to work on her legs and feet. Once the sunscreen was complete, I returned to her upper thighs to continue to tease her pussy by working my fingers into her skin at the folds where her legs meet her torso. I would press deep and firm, and then lighten up, sliding my fingers across her labia. With every motion, I opened her pussy slightly, to then let it close as my fingers slid away. Leaning down, I took in her scent and instinctively pressed my mouth against her. My tongue explored her clit, pressing firmly as it made a tight circular motion around her most sensitive part. My hands were grasping at her breasts, pulling them towards me as I massaged them, sliding my fingers from the furthest point and having them meet at the nipple with a pinching motion. Her moans grew loud and steady as I continued my mission. Then, lifting her hips from the blanket, her body shook like an earthquake as she was engulfed by a mind shattering climax. Her hands pulled against my head telling me to keep going as her body released the tension from the present orgasm. Then pulling me up towards her, she kissed me, tasting her own juices as she sucked on the tip of my tongue.

Rolling off her, I laid down, smiled from my accomplishments and closed my eyes. We both drifted off to sleep for a brief afternoon nap but were awakened by the sound of splashing and laughter in the distance. Looking back across the lake towards the beach where we had launched our kayaks at, we noticed a crowd of people swimming, laughing, and playing in the water. A boat hugged the perimeter of the lake a few hundred yards up shore with a man casting a fly rod towards tree that had fallen in the water. The afternoon sun had called out crowds to the cool, refreshing lake but the distance between us and the closest people was enough to shield our exposed bodies from their view. Getting up, we retrieved our swim suits from the nearby kayaks and got slipped them back on. Noticing the color change to my skin, she picked up the sunscreen and called me over to lather me up. Her hands caressed my body as he poured gobs of gooey white lotion over my back and shoulders and worked it into my skin. Then, rubbing some into the top of my scalp, she pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

We spent most of the remaining afternoon walking along the beach, periodically diving into the water to cool down, and exploring the small treasures nature had presented to anyone with enough care to look. Other visitors to the lake were scattered around the shore, most staying near the parking lot end, but as we rounded a corner leading to a secluded inlet off the main lake, we came across another couple with similar interests to ours. They were lying nude, spread out across the sand, taking in the sun and enjoying nature in their most primitive state. We looked at each other, and then glanced back toward them for one last glimpse before continuing back towards our kayaks.

We arrived back where we had left our belongings and knowing our nearest neighbors were also enjoying a state of undress, we decided to strip down again for one last naked swim before heading back to the truck. I smiled as she untied her top and let it fall to the sand. As I loosened the string of my suit, I watched as her fingers ran between the fabric and her silky soft skin and peeled her bottoms from her body, once again exposing her full nakedness for my viewing pleasure. Dropping my suit to the ground, I followed her into the lake for our final cooling off session. We swam out to a tree stump protruding from the water a few hundred feet off shore and I took in the view as she climbed atop the wood, stood up, and raised her arms, taking in the full rays of the sun now making its way down across the far side of the lake. It seemed as if she was captivated by the freedom of being nude in nature and I was mesmerized by the site of her standing there like a trophy for all to see. Then, diving in, she disappeared beneath the surface and swam toward the shore. I followed behind and when we got back, we put our suits back on, packed our things, and returned to our kayaks for our departure.

The beach we had launched at was now crowded with people. Some swimming, some barbequing, and some just lying sprawled out, enjoying the last rays of sun peeking through the trees. Making our way through the crowd, we didn't get any funny looks or awkward comments. It seemed as if no one had seen us throughout our escapade that day, or if they did, they thought nothing of our naturalist adventure. There may have even been envy from anyone who viewed the freedom we had felt that day.

When we arrived back at the truck, we noticed the same black Volkswagen beetle that was in the lot when we arrived. Hiking gear was spread out across the top as a couple packed piece by piece into the confined space within. Noticing a pair of binoculars still sitting out, I couldn't help but wonder. Had they seen us? Did they get a view of our exploits?

Then, looking up from their car, I got the answer to my question.

"Hey guys, you ever hiked up the mountain?" came a mans voice.

Turning, I answered, "no but we would like to someday."

"You should absolutely do it," he responded. Pointing up to a clearing high on the mountain he said, "The view from that clearing is amazing! You can see EVERYTHING!"

Looking over at my companion I smiled. "Maybe we should hike it sometime soon."

"Tomorrow looks to be a great day for a hike," the man said as they got into their car. "Bring your binoculars, it really magnifies the experience!"

With that, we got in our truck and headed back down the mountain for the two hour drive home.

Note: Comment below if you would like to hear about Day 2...and remember to rate it!

12