Weekend Fun Interrupted

Story Info
Danae gets surprised during a self-bondage session.
1.4k words
4
24.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway, that's what we'll need to do in order finish on time.... Danae! Wake up! Are you here today?" Danae shook her head, bringing her back to her desk.

"Sorry boss, I guess I have a bit of the Friday flight."

Danae's boss frowned "You don't get off work for another three hours, and we NEED this finished."

"Yes sir," she replied.

"Good, I won't trouble you any more," he said as he walked away from Danae's desk.

Once he was out of sight she smiled to herself. She was looking forward to this weekend for a long time. She began to input the data into her computer again, but it wasn't long before she drifted off.

Danae enjoyed her work, she really did. The economy tanked while she was still in college, and she was incredibly lucky to get this data entry job. At 24, this was a dream job. Of course, Danae thought, her looks and clear blue eyes probably did not hurt. Plus her boss, Mark, was genuinely kind. He was the kind of boss that you didn't mind going to the pub with after work on Fridays. But not this Friday; this Friday was the first time in a long time she had the house to herself.

Danae couldn't remember the last time since college she would be all alone. She lived with one of her college girlfriends, Connie, her husband, and his sister. The house wasn't large, but accommodated four people well. For the past week, Connie and Drew would be traveling for their anniversary and would be gone for at least 5 more days. Drew's sister, Lea, was on a business trip. "Probably porking her supervisor too..." Danae thought when she heard about it. Regardless, that left the house all to herself. Danae couldn't blame her; Lea's boss was an attractive lady. She just didn't feel the same way Lea did when it came to other women.

When they first started renting this house, none of the others wanted to use the basement as a bedroom. The previous owners had begun to finish it, but either ran out of money or patience. When they moved out, it was only half finished. The shower and bedroom itself were completed, but the large closet was still bare block and concrete. Danae fell in love with it. She would joke that she always wanted to live in a dungeon. Most just laughed it all off; few if any knew how true that really was.

At exactly 5:00pm Danae was out the door. She had to make a pit stop on her way home. She needed supplies for this weekend, and the hardware store would have what she needed. Flying into the store, she quickly snatched up several hundred feet of soft nylon cord. In all reality she didn't think she would need all of it, but it was better to have too much than not enough. She actually blushed slightly as she waited in line. Not because of her purchase; there were many reasons to by cord, but because she felt a warmth building within. She was pretty sure that if someone looked close enough, they would be able to tell through her relatively thin blouse. "People aren't that rude," she thought, but the chance that someone might made the warmth build even more. A swift swipe of her credit card and she was off.

She arrived at her home just as the sun began to set. That was all good and well; the darkness would add to the mood. Preparing a quick dinner; she ran through her plan in her head. She would grab the rope, a pair of sheers, and an extra knife just in case. She had prepared an ice-lock in an old sock. The ice in the lock would ball up near the toe, preventing the sheers from falling down into reach for several hours. She always made sure the knife was available, if difficult to get to, in case the ice-lock bound up. It had never happened to her, but she had read plenty of stories on the Internet where it had happened. Finishing up her meal, she went downstairs and opened the door to her closet.

While unfinished, the closet was fairly large -- and empty. It had several outlets where she plugged a couple night lights to give a bit of light. Danae didn't want it too bright; she like the imagery of the darkness. Expertly cutting the rope into various lengths, she tossed them into a pile in the middle of the closet floor. She moved back into her bedroom, and changed into something more comfortable.

When she read stories and watched videos of self-bondage, the women always wore slinky outfits or sexy lingerie. She always figured that was for the reader or viewer. She instead donned a loose red tank top and a pair of old yoga pants. Even though she wasn't wearing garters and fishnets, she still felt a little naughty when she donned her panties. That was because they were the kind that you can only buy in certain stores and online; ones that have a built-in vibrator which sit just above the clit. She smiled when she flicked the switch on the vibrator; even though if didn't spring to life, a jolt still surged through her. The remote was still on the bed, and She grabbed it before retreating back into the closet.

After attaching the ice-lock and shears to a hook on the ceiling of the closet, she began to tie her bonds. She began with a series of loops and slipknots on her legs: first her ankles, then above and below her knees. She tied one more loop around her upper thighs with a loop that extended downward. When the time came, the loop would cinch down on her ankle bonds. Taking several long lengths of cord, she wrapped several of them into loops around her torso and under her breasts. Winding several more smaller loops for her wrists and elbows, she prepared a rather unique piece of knot-work.

Danae had read an article a few days prior about how to effectively bind your arms behind oneself without a second person. It involved a series of cinches around the shoulders and a dangling rope down secured to the ankles. Binding her arms to this dangling rope then pulling tight with her legs would cinch everything tightly behind her. Before she set this final piece of rope-work into place, she flicked the remote onto its low setting. "Don't want to get too excited too quickly" she said to herself before tossing the remote unceremoniously onto the bed. Bouncing, it flew off and over onto the far side, rattling on the floor and switching to medium. The buzz shocked Danae, but she shook it off as simple bad luck. It would just make thing a little more fun during her session. Before finishing off her bindings, she wrapped a handkerchief around her mouth. It did little to muffle any sound, but she always enjoyed gags. Without any further fanfare, she bound her arms behind herself and started to enjoy her night.

It wasn't more than about 30 minutes before she heard the front door open and close above her. "Who the hell is that!?" she frantically thought to herself. No one was supposed to be home for days. No one else had a key other than the landlord, but why would he be here this late? No self-respecting property manager would ever come in uninvited, let alone when it has to be past 10. "I hope to God it's not that smelly bastard." He was a particularly unpleasant man, and seeing Danae like this would be completely embarrassing. To make matters worse, she was right on the edge of climax. Looking upward, she knew the ice lock wasn't anywhere near ready to release. She heard light steps coming down into the basement and the light flicked on. "This is it..." Danae moaned quietly though the gag. The sound punctuated a figure shadowing the doorway. Danae was relieved to see whom it was before finally climaxing. As quiet as she tried to be, she knew the other knew it too. Dread seeped into her as the figure in the door smiled cruelly.

"Well well, I didn't know you were into this kinky stuff," Lea said with a sarcastic tone. "My trip finished early. I thought this weekend was going to be boring, but seeing this we might need to experiment."

Danae struggled against her bindings, but she knew it was too late. Lea smirked and entered the closet, closing the door behind her. Danae shuddered and knew this would be an unforgettable weekend.