Weekend Games Ch. 03

Story Info
Andie and Tammy have a lesbian 3sum.
2.2k words
4.49
22.7k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyAndi
SissyAndi
206 Followers

Disclaimer: My stories contain explicit descriptions of consensual and Non-Consensual sexual activities and are not suitable for reading by anyone under the age of 18, or anyone offended by reading such material. These acts include bisexual activity, cross-dressing and other fetishes and perversions. All characters and events are complete and total fiction and comes from the twisted and perverted mind of a long time crossdresser. All Stories are the property of the Author.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

*****

I was a very happy person. Life was good and only getting better since Tammy had come into it. It is the dream of a lot of sissies to have a woman understand their desire to dress like a girl. Tammy not only supported me but she encouraged me to explore my feminine side and help me with make up and hair styles.

On one of our days off I had been to town running errands and paying some bills. When I returned home there was someone there with Tammy.

Tammy introduced her friend as Angel. Angel looked to be in her early 20's with long curly blonde hair and blue eyes. She was 5'4" and weighed around 140 pounds, the extra weight just added sexy curves to her body. What caught my attention first was her breasts. She was wearing a white blouse. It was so thin that you could make out the black lacy bra underneath it. I learned that Angel wore a 36 C bra.

She was also wearing a short tight black skirt and black hose with 4 inch black heels. Tammy seen I was checking out her friend and cleared her throat to get my attention.

Tammy was wearing a tight black lycra dress that was so short that when she moved I could see that she was wearing black pantyhose. The black dress offer a contrast to Tammy's red hair and white skin.

I could see that they had been drinking because there was several empty beer bottles on the coffee table in front of them. I went to the kitchen to get myself a beer and Tammy followed.

She got close to me, pinned me against the refrigerator and kissed me passionately. I knew that the hot little redhead was up to something.

She whispered into my ear that she wanted to introduce Angel to my feminine side. When she seen the hesitation in my eyes she also informed me that Angel was there to help me be the girl I wanted to be.

As it turned out, Angel was a cosmetology student at the local community college and she was going to help me improve my makeup and decide on what kind of hair style would look good on me.

When I tried again to say no Tammy laughed and said that Angel had already seen the pictures of me in my various outfits and there was nothing to be scared of.

"The outfit I want you to wear is laid out on the bed, now go change."

She slapped me on the butt and pushed me toward the bedroom.

I was really nervous about letting Angel see me dressed up but I had learned to trust Tammy and I figured I would just go with it and see what developed.

I found a red garter belt, red stockings, a pair of white panties with red hearts on them and a bright red corset. It was an outfit I had not worn in a long time since it was hard to put the corset on by myself.

Along with the lingerie there was a red dress laid out on the bed.

I was in the middle of getting dressed and I all but jumped out of my skin when Tammy walked in without knocking. She told me that she thought that I might need help putting on the corset and getting it tightened the way it should be. She had come to help me finish getting ready.

She helped me into the corset and she pulled the laces tight, tighter than I would had ever been able to get it on my own. So tight I was having trouble breathing. The corset pushed any extra weight I had up into my chest giving me actually breasts.

When we were through with the corset I slipped the form fitting, red tube dress over my head and then smoothed it out. Looking in the mirror I could not get over how the corset made my body look, yes I was still heavyset but the corset rearranged some of that extra weight giving me what I thought were sexy curves.

While I was busy admiring my reflection in the mirror Tammy had been busy looking through my closet and found the pair of two inch white heels to put on.

She commented that we needed to go shoe shopping for sexier heels but we would take care of that later.

Tammy took my hand and told me that we needed to get back or Angel would start and possibly finish without us. I was terrified of exposing myself like this to Angel but Tammy told me not to worry because she would be there with me.

I relaxed a little and let her lead me out of the bedroom. We stopped back by the kitchen to get another round of beers.

When Angela seen us she gave me a big grin and then giggled as Tammy introduced me as Andie. Her eyes scanned my body and she commented on how nice the heels made my butt and legs looked. She was slurring her words a little bit and you could tell she was well on her way to getting drunk.

While I was getting dressed Angel had brought in several boxes, some contained wigs while others had makeup and lipstick.

Angel said she thought I would look great with long blonde hair. She took out a wig and placed it on my head. It was long and blonde. It was straight except for some curls. Angel told us we could either style it with a perm giving me long wavy blonde hair or if we were in a hurry I could just tie it back in a ponytail, which is what we did at the time.

Angel then took out her makeup case and started doing my face, she applied a base then some eye shadow and blush. She finished by painting my lips a deep red to match my dress.

After I was finished admiring my reflection in the mirror I had to "strut" back and forth as the girls gave me advice on how to walk more lady like.

My feet were starting to hurt in the tight heels so I sat in the recliner opposite the couch and Tammy sat down beside Angel. Tammy reminded me to sit like a lady.

My small cock was already hard but when Tammy and Angel started kissing and letting their hands roam over each others body it started throbbing.

Tammy had Angel's blouse unbuttoned and was cupping and fondling her right breast as they kissed passionately. When they broke the kiss Tammy told me I could take out my cock and play with it.

I slid my dress up and pulled my panties to the side. I began stroking it as I watched them undress each other. I was on the verge of cumming when they broke apart. Tammy took Angels hand and said we should all go to the bedroom where we could get more comfortable.

while they resumed their exploration of each others body I slide my dress off and climbed on the bed to join them. Tammy had kissed her way down Angels body and was enthusiastically eating her pussy. She had her hands on Angels ass pulling her pussy tight against her lips. In doing so she was spreading Angels sexy butt checks.

Tammy had taught me to eat and rim her ass after eating her pussy so it was just natural that I do it to Angel when the opportunity presented itself.

I drove my tongue deep inside of Angels ass and she let out a loud moan. I rimmed her tasty ass and was soon tongue fucking her butt. I could feel Tammy's tongue buried deep inside of Angels pussy and I could tell that Angel was getting close.

The twin stimulations of our tongues soon drove Angel over the edge and she screamed as she came hard. All three of us laid there panting trying to catch our breath. Angel was sandwiched between us and her and Tammy had resumed their kissing.

I was kissing and licking Angels shoulder and occasionally grinding my hard cock against Angels ass. I was thrusting forward and soon had the head of my cock wedged into her anal opening.

Angel's ass was so tight that once the head of my cock was past her anal ring it only took a couple of thrusts before I came in her ass.

When my cock had softened and I withdrew it from her butt I rolled away from the girls. I could hear them talking but I had been busy concentration on coming inside of Angel that I had not caught onto what they were saying.

Tammy was asking Angel if she had brought her special toy. Angel jumped up and said she would go get it. While Angel was gone I asked Tammy what special toy was she talking about. Tammy told me to just wait, that I would probably like what might happen when Angel returned.

Angel reentered the room and it took me just a few seconds to notice the difference. Angel was wearing a black leather harness with a large black dildo attached to it.

Tammy laughed at my reaction and said she had a similar reaction the first time Angel wore it when they were together.

I all but came again trying to picture the girls fucking each other with the dildo.

Angel was running her right hand up and down the long shaft like a guy would do if he was jacking off. Tammy giggled and climbed off the bed. She pulled me down beside of her.

Angel moved forward as Tammy and I kneeled beside each other.

Angel approached and Tammy she quickly took the toy into her mouth and started giving the dildo a blow job. She pulled back and pushed my head toward the toy.

I knew what she wanted me to do and I was so horny I could not resist. Soon I was sucking on the dildo while I daydreamed that I had a large cock in my mouth.

Tammy leaned over and nibbled on my ear before she whispered, "Suck that cock sweetheart."

As Tammy slide her hand down inside of my panties and started stroking my cock she kept whispering things into my ear. She was calling me degrading names like sissy cock sucker, faggot slut and cum whore.

Each name and each stroke was getting me ever closer to cumming again. She started telling me things like "imagine you are sucking on a real hard throbbing cock, it is getting ready to fill your sissy mouth wit a load of delicious cum." "Or maybe you are just getting it hard so it can fuck your panty clad ass you little cock sucking whore."

With that last comment she squeezed my cock once again and I shot my second load of the night.

Tammy laughed and pushed me away.

She climbed back onto the bed and laid on her back. She motioned Angel close to the bed and pulled Angel on top of her.

Tammy instructed me to help guide Angel's cock into her. I was a little humiliated as I took the dildo between Angel's legs and guided it into the person I considered my girlfriend.

I watched as Angel started fucking Tammy with her strap on. Angel was fucking Tammy hard fast and rough and Tammy was loving every minute of it.

Tammy was screaming "OH GOD YESSSSSSS, fuck me Angel make me cum." "Fuck me harder, fuck me deeper. I am so close!!"

Even though I had already came twice I was hard again as I watched the two girls go at it. It was obvious that they had done this before. I had no idea how many times but this wasn't the first time they had fucked.

Angel continued to fuck Tammy through several small orgasms and finally one large Earth shaking one. When Angel pulled out and rolled off of Tammy I leaned down and engulfed the hard dildo into my mouth, cleaning all of Tammy's juices from the toy.

Tammy and Angel started kissing again as they watched me sucking the fake cock. After several more minutes of play time we all curled up in bed with Angel snuggled between us.

The next morning we ended up in a daisy chain with me licking Tammy, Tammy licking Angel and Angel sucking my cock through my sheer panties.

After we all came, with the girls cumming several times. We got dressed and had breakfast. Angel went home. I was still wearing my red corset and had changed to a new pair of red panties that matched my corset. I had not been able to take a deep breath since I put it on the night before.

Tammy and I lounged around the house the rest of the day taking naps and recharging our batteries. It was that night that I asked Tammy to make it official and move in with me, she agreed and started moving in the next afternoon.

*****

SissyAndi
SissyAndi
206 Followers