Weekend Getaway

Story Info
Husband shares wife with his buddy on lake trip.
4.1k words
4.39
193.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my readers: For those of you who requested more stories of Travis – here you are! If you are a first time reader of mine, I tried my best to write this so that it can stand on its own, however you may want to check out "Husband's Best Friend" if you have trouble following it, or if you just want to know what happened first. Please vote and I love to hear feedback. Thank You! -SweetAss21

*********************

"It'll be great," Adam told Travis over the phone. As soon as his wife, Lynn, had told him about a weekend at the lake, he'd planned to give Travis a call. Lynn had been planning to just make it a family trip to see her mom at her house on the lake. When she had called her mom, though, she informed her that they were going to be gone all that weekend – they were leaving on Thursday and wouldn't be back until late the following Wednesday, actually. Luckily, Lynn's mom invited them to come down anyway, and take advantage of the great location for some much needed summer fun.

"Lake front property, fishing, swimming, a pontoon...and your wife in a bikini – of course I'll come!" Travis replied as both men chuckled. They'd never come right out and talked about that night a few months ago, but Travis was sure they'd all come out of the situation very happily. Travis never imagined he'd have a threesome with Adam and his wife, but he had, and it was incredible.

As Adam went over the details of when they'd be leaving and how long the trip would take, Travis let his mind wander. He'd been thinking about his best friend's wife ever since that night. He closed his eyes and could see Lynn's amazing body lying naked on the bed. It was like the image of her was tattooed on the back of his eyelids – he saw her there every time he closed his eyes. He started at her lips, then let his gaze slowly slip down her body – her breasts, small but perky; her flat stomach; her closely shaven pussy; her legs parting for him...

"Wait, say that again?" Travis interjected when he snapped out of his day dream and realized he'd probably missed some important details. "Oh, yeah, no problem. I can get the afternoon off on Friday," Travis said.

"Great. We're going to try to leave so we'll be at your place around 3:00, and then it's just another hour and a half drive," Adam said.

"Awesome," Travis said. "Are you bringing the kids?" he asked, trying not to sound like he hoped they weren't. He really did like their kids – liked being "Uncle Travis." He just really liked Lynn's body, too. She was the perfect proportion at 5'4" and 120 lbs. – not too skinny and certainly not overweight, by any stretch of the imagination.

"Well, we would have, if Lynn's mom were going to be there. But we decided, since she wasn't, to make this a little getaway. It took a little convincing, but Lynn finally agreed. They're going to stay with my parents. They're 2 and 1, and Lynn has never been away from them for more than a night. We'll have to keep her occupied so she doesn't dwell on it too much," Adam told Travis.

"Oh, I'm sure we can keep her occupied," Travis said as he smiled, the innuendo clear, even across the phone line.

***********************

"I don't know what to pack!" Lynn exclaimed. She was beginning to feel a little flustered. It was like being in high school again, trying to find something to wear on a date. Even if it had been just her and Adam, she would have felt like her wardrobe was inadequate. But with Travis coming as well, she really wanted to look good. "I need new summer clothes," she lamented. She was standing next to the bed, looking disgustedly at the pile of clothes sitting next to the empty suit case.

"Well, don't pack anything then," Adam said. "I'm sure Travis won't mind if you spend the weekend naked." As he said it, Adam moved up behind Lynn and softly kissed her neck. "You want him again, don't you?" he whispered into her ear. Lynn let her head roll back to lean on Adam's shoulder as he softly kissed down her neck.

"We don't even know that anything will happen," Lynn said, pulling away to get back to packing. "For all we know, it's going to be completely awkward the whole weekend. What if he felt really bad about it afterwards?" Lynn asked.

"If he felt bad about it, or didn't want it to happen again, he wouldn't have agreed to come with us," Adam reasoned. "Besides, any man in his right mind would want to do it again. I don't know what it will take to get you to believe me – you are so incredibly sexy. You have an amazing body and the sweetest ass I've ever seen – the sweetest ass Travis has ever seen, too, I can almost guarantee it."

Lynn started to blush. "You really think so?" she asked. Like any other woman, Lynn hated her body most days – except for her ass. It was her best feature, and she knew it. She went over to her closet and pulled out her favorite pair of jeans – the ones that always got her noticed because they made her ass look fantastic – and a short denim mini skirt. "Well, then," she said, "I'll make sure to bring these so I can show it off."

"Here, why don't you pack these, too," Adam said as he casually tossed a small, pink, paper bag from a local lingerie store into the suit case. Lynn raised an eyebrow as Adam grinned at her. She picked up the bag and pulled out two pair of panties. One black, one red – both with small, triangular lace fronts and nothing more than a string in the back.

"Oh, wow – these are great!" Lynn said as she held them up to look at them. She walked over to hug her husband. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into his body. "I'm thinking these were more of a gift for you than for me," Lynn joked.

"Actually," Adam replied, "they're more of a gift for Travis." He leaned in and kissed Lynn, his tongue probing her mouth. Although Lynn knew she should be getting ready to leave, she didn't resist. Just thinking of Travis was enough to get her going. She opened her mouth wide for him, knowing that would be all the signal he'd need to continue. Adam's hands found the bottom of her shirt and lifted it up over her head. Next he unfastened her bra and eagerly began nibbling her breasts and nipples.

Lynn felt that familiar tingle start to develop inside of her. She knew that in just a few moments her pussy would be dripping wet. Adam started pushing her towards the bed as he undid the button and zipper on her jeans. She wriggled out of her pants and let Adam slowly pull down her panties.

Adam loved to tease Lynn – or more accurately, tease her pussy. He left a trail of tiny little kisses all around her most sensitive area, being careful to not actually touch it. As he kissed the inside of her thighs, she giggled and twitched — she was extremely ticklish there.

Finally, much to Lynn's relief, he touched his tongue to her clit, sending a wave of pleasure through her body. A soft moan escaped her lips, making it impossible for Adam to resist any longer. He loved to hear her when they made love. Occasionally she'd really treat him by talking dirty, but even a moan here and there to let him know she was enjoying it, was enough for him.

He flicked his tongue across her clit as he slowly began to slide a finger into her pussy. It was already dripping wet – it was always dripping when he mentioned Travis. Lynn rocked her hips forward trying to take Adam's finger farther in. He pulled it back, teasing her some more, until he was ready to give in. He thrust his finger in and found her inner pleasure center. As he stroked it with his finger, he continued stroking her clit with his tongue, and occasionally sucking and pulling on it with his lips, as well.

Suddenly, Lynn's whole body tensed up, including the muscles around Adam's finger. "OOhhh!" she gasped, barely able to breathe, as her back arched and her body began to shudder. Adam continued to lick and stroke until Lynn could no longer handle it and had to pull herself away from him. Adam stood up and got undressed as Lynn continued to lie there, writhing and moaning. As Adam began to crawl on top of her – her favorite position, usually – she leaned up and pushed him onto his back.

She really wanted to just straddle him, because she always wanted a cock in her as soon as possible after she came, but she knew how much he enjoyed it when she gave him head. Lynn decided to do a little teasing herself. She ran the very tip of her tongue up his shaft, causing Adam to let out a deep moan that was barely audible. Her pussy was throbbing with desire, so she decided to make it a quick tease. She wrapped her lips around Adam's hard cock. She started slowly bobbing her head up and down along his shaft. She could tell that if she continued he would never last long enough to fuck her pussy like she so desperately wanted. She ran her tongue down his shaft one more time, and then climbed on top of him. Any disappointment he might have had when her mouth left his cock quickly disappeared as she lowered her still dripping pussy onto him.

He could feel her muscles pulsating as she rode him. With every stroke he could feel how hot and wet she was. "Oh, I love how wet you get when we talk about Travis," he whispered. Instantly Lynn's pussy got tighter. "You want him, don't you? Tell me how bad you want him," he asked his wife.

"I want him," she whispered. "I want to ride him like I'm riding you right now. I want his cock buried inside me," she moaned. It was almost more than Adam could take. Lynn rarely talked like this. Hearing his wife say she wanted to fuck his best friend was incredibly sexy, and he knew she must really want it if she was willing to say so.

"I bet he can't wait to see you again," Adam said. "He loves your ass, and your tight little pussy. He told me so," he continued. With every word, Lynn bucked harder. Lynn had only ever cum once or twice just from sex, but Adam could tell by the way her pussy was clamping around his cock that she was close to cumming again. He pressed his finger tips into her back, pulling from her shoulders down to her ass – not scratching, just pulling her down into him. Lynn moaned as she felt the pressure.

"He wants to fuck you," Adam said, sending Lynn over the edge. With that sentence she came around his cock, rocking back and forth. Her orgasm, and even more so the phrase that triggered it, brought Adam to climax, too. Lynn's pussy rhythmically pumped every last bit out of his cock as he exploded deep inside her. When their orgasms had both subsided, Lynn rolled onto her back next to Adam.

"Wow," Adam said when he'd caught his breath, "that was pretty amazing. That, uh, talking...really did it for you, huh?" he asked. Lynn lay quietly for a moment before speaking, her head still spinning from the sheer intensity of her second orgasm.

"Uh, yeah. I guess it did," she finally said.

"Just think how good it will be this weekend when Travis is actually part of it, instead of us just talking about it," Adam said as he kissed her cheek, then went to get cleaned up. Lynn closed her eyes, imagining numerous scenarios for the coming weekend. Suddenly she was very motivated to get packed and on the road.

************************

"Hey," the men greeted each other as they shook hands. Adam and Lynn had just pulled up in front of Travis' house, and as Lynn got out of the car she wondered just how awkward this was going to be after all. She had no idea what to say or do.

I'd like to jump him right here, she thought to herself as she walked towards them, a smile creeping across her face.

Travis turned towards her, his arms outstretched. "Hi, Lynn! It's good to see you," he said as he bent down over her petite frame to hug her. It looked innocent enough to any nosy neighbors, but as they embraced Travis whispered into her ear, "But I can't wait to see more of you."

"I can't wait to show you more," she quickly whispered back. As the hug ended, Lynn could already feel her heart begin to race and her pussy getting warmer.

Travis loaded his suitcase into the trunk then started to open the back door of the car. "Oh, we can all sit in front," Adam said. "Luckily we have a car with a middle seat so no one gets left out of the conversation by sitting in the back. Besides, the cooler takes up most of the back seat."

"That works for me," Travis said as he walked around to the passenger side where Lynn was about to crawl in. Most people would have gotten in and sat down on the seat, then slid over to the middle. Instead, Lynn crawled over to the middle before sitting down, affording Travis a fantastic view. She'd chosen to wear one of the new thongs Adam had given her with a pair of very low rise jeans. As Travis watched her ass disappear into the car – a bit of black lace peeking out above her waistline – he could feel his cock begin to stiffen.

This could be a long ride, he thought to himself as he climbed in.

As they started down the highway they talked about work, kids and other innocent subjects. Lynn wondered how long they would continue their conversation this way, almost pretending nothing had ever happened between the three of them.

"Why don't you reach back in the cooler and get out some sodas for us?" Adam asked Lynn. Lynn smiled, knowing it would be another good opportunity to flaunt her ass. As she bent over the seat to reach into the cooler, Adam finally broke the ice. "Bet you've been missing that view, huh?" he asked Travis.

"Yes, yes I have," Travis replied as he ventured to run his and up over her ass, playing with the bit of lace sticking out. "I can't wait to see this entire thing," he said, referring to her thong.

"Well, luckily, it's not that long of a drive," Lynn said as she turned back around, sodas in hand. She was so glad some of the sexual tension had been released.

"You're really going to make him wait another 45 minutes before you show him?" Adam asked.

"What, you want me strip right here?" Lynn asked incredulously.

"Why not? You can at least slip your jeans down and let him see," Adam coaxed.

What the hell, Lynn thought as she reached down and unbuttoned her jeans. As she slid them down to her ankles Travis put his hand on her thigh and pulled her legs apart a bit.

"Those are nice," Travis said as he moved his hand to her pussy and began stroking it through the black lace. Lynn felt her pussy get instantly wet. Travis pushed aside the lace exposing the rosy pink flesh of Lynn's pussy. He played with her clit then gently pushed a finger into her.

Adam was having trouble keeping his eyes on the road. With Travis' finger still buried inside of her, Adam moved his free hand down and started rubbing his wife's clit. Lynn began to moan as she threw her head back. The two men worked together perfectly, bringing Lynn to orgasm in no time.

"I need to concentrate on driving," Adam said, "but you'd better take care of Travis." Lynn desperately wanted Travis' cock in her pussy, but decided to put her own pleasure aside for the moment. She knew she'd more than make up for it during the weekend.

She told Travis to push his seat all the way back and recline as she maneuvered to the floor of the car between his legs.This is one time I'm glad I'm short Lynn laughed to herself as she unbuttoned Travis' jeans. As he helped her pull them down, she could see the bulge emerging from beneath them. She quickly slipped her fingers into the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down to the floor as well.

Lynn moved a hand up began very slowly stroking his cock. She leaned in and licked his balls, letting her hot breath flow over them. She slowly slid her tongue up his shaft and playfully flicked across the head a few times before fully taking him into her mouth. Travis moaned, completely oblivious to the fact that anyone they passed would see him naked from the waist down.

Lynn slowly stroked his cock with her mouth while running her hand along his shaft as well. She bobbed up and down, expertly stimulating his most sensitive spots. She glanced over to her husband, who had the unfortunate task of driving. He peeked over at them as often as he could without compromising his driving ability.

Lynn continued to suck Travis' cock, slowing down each time she felt he was getting close, to make the experience more intense. Suddenly, she and Travis were both startled by the sound of a semi honking its horn. They looked up to see a truck driver enthusiastically giving them a thumbs up as Adam slowly passed him. Lynn laughed. "So, I guess we're voyeurs now, too."

"Why don't you give him a good view before you go back to Travis?" Adam encouraged his wife. Lynn crawled up onto Travis' lap, her back facing truck driver. She leaned over toward Adam and let Travis slip her thong down around her knees. Travis slipped a finger into her pussy again and began pumping it in and out.

"Ok. I think that's enough. We don't want to cause an accident here," Lynn said. "Besides, I'm ready to get back to that cock that's waiting for me." Lynn moved back down to the floor between Travis' legs.

She quickly took Travis' cock back into her mouth, continuing to give the truck driver a good show, until traffic coming from behind forced Adam to speed up and finish passing. Travis put his hand on the back of Lynn's head, not pushing it or forcing it down, but simply running his fingers through her blonde hair. Lynn felt Travis' body tense up once again and decided to keep going this time. She thrust his cock into her mouth harder and farther, taking in as much as she possibly could. As Travis' cock hit the back of her throat, he exploded into her mouth. She swallowed as best she could while still bobbing up and down on his cock, milking every last drop from his throbbing shaft.

They'd finished just in time as they approached the city limits. As they both struggled to get their jeans back on, Adam said, "That has got to be the hottest thing I have ever seen. She gives good head, doesn't she?"

"Incredible," Travis replied, still trying to find his breath.

After a short trip through town, they found the road leading out to the lake properties. It was a beautiful day to be on the lake, but Lynn was certain their first trip out on the pontoon would have to wait. After what Adam had witnessed, but was unable to take part in, they would have to spend a little time indoors first.

As they pulled up to the house, the three friends had to do everything they could not to break into a dead run for the front door. Suitcases were left behind as Lynn fumbled to find the right key on her ring and get the door open. After they got inside, Adam locked the door behind them while Lynn gave the house a quick look, just to be sure her mom really was gone.

"Mom says to make ourselves at home and have fun," Lynn said when she came back into the living room carrying a note.

"Well, I'm ready for some fun," Adam said as he walked over to Lynn and immediately began to strip her down.

"Let's at least go to the spare bedroom," Lynn giggled as Adam struggled with the button on her jeans. She turned and walked down the hallway, unbuttoning her jeans as she went. Adam and Travis weren't far behind, shedding their clothing as they followed.

"Now, I think I should get the same treatment Travis got in the car," Adam said as he sat down on the edge of the bed. Lynn smiled as she started to get down on her knees in front of Adam. "No, stay standing," Adam said as he grabbed Lynn before she could get all the way down. "Travis still needs something to do," Adam said, directing his wife into position. Lynn bent over to suck Adam's cock as he scooted back onto the bed a ways to make it easier for her. Her ass remained up in the air, inviting Travis to fuck her. Travis wasn't sure he'd be ready again that quickly, but as he looked at Lynn's pussy waiting for him, he was instantly hard again.

12