Weekend Group Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is because of you that I have to put it on. Now what are you doing over here this time of day?"

"I have to go out of town for the week end and they let me have a couple of days off in place of it. Every body but the two of us are at work. I need some company."

"You are welcome to stay but you should have brought your suit with you." Gail had gone back to her lounge and was setting on it. He walked over and set down next to her.

"I have something else I need to get off my chest. The other night at the party I got out of line. Not that it wasn't fun, he laughed, but I don't want to cause problems between us."

He sounded so sincere that Gail actually felt sorry for him. "It was ok, you caught me off guard."

The meekness he was showing was nothing but an act. "I just got carried away when we kissed. It was different from what we had done before. I really liked that kiss."

"I liked it too. That was my fault as much as yours."

"Am I forgiven?"

"Yes."

"Good, now will you seal it with another kiss?"

"AL we shouldn't do it without the others around."

He picked up at once that she had said shouldn't instead of no. He leaned over her and brought his lips down to cover hers.

Every time he had ever kissed her she had liked it. She didn't resist when his mouth covered hers.

He kissed her very softly. He didn't make a move to touch her or force his tongue in her mouth until she relaxed and let her mouth open to him. His tongue pushed through to touch her tongue before exploring her mouth.

Gail was slowly falling under his spell. His kisses continued until her breathing quicken along with him. Some where she found the strength to push against him. "What are you doing?"

"Stop Al. We can't go as far as we did that night."

"I thought you like being kissed."

"I do but that has nothing to do with it." She pushed her way up and he let her go. He intended to fuck her and today was the day. He just had to take his time or he would just have to take her by force if necessary.

Gail got up from the lounge and walked down the steps to the pool. He watched as she swam from one end to the other and back before stopping. "Look in the pool house and see if Mike has a extra suit in there."

Al walked to the pool house and went in. Looking around he saw one of Mikes suits hanging up to dry. He picked up the suit and tossed it over in the corner.

Back outside he said, "I didn't see one."

"I was sure I hung one there last night."

"I didn't see one. I will strip and swim naked if you will join me."

Gail laughed that was one he often tried to pull at their parties. "That doesn't work any better here than at the parties."

"You can't blame me for trying. I guess I will just have to it alone."

Gail never had any thought that he would actually strip and dive in the pool naked. She decided to call his bluff. "Do what ever you like."

To her surprise she saw him stand and pull his shirt over his head. He stood before her with his fine muscular body on display from the waist up. She watched opened mouth as he undid his belt and slipped the pants down his legs. He kicked them over to the lounge where she had been sunning. He was now naked except the boxer shorts he still had on.

His cock was making a large bulge in the shorts as he moved closer to the pool edge. Gail knew that she should be stopping this right now but she couldn't take her eyes from his body. His legs were strong and his stomach tight. She had often admired him when he would be out by the pool in his suit. She thought that he was undressed as far as he was going to go and swim in his boxers.

How wrong she was. Al saw her eyes as they moved over his body much the same way his traveled over hers. He reached for the waistband of his boxers. To be truthful he had only intended to go this far and stop, but watching her face he knew that she was going to watch each move he made. If she had turned away he would have stopped and got dressed. She never moved as he pushed them down his muscular legs and they joined his pants.

Gail gasped as he stood before her naked. Unconciously she glanced about to make sure they were still alone. Her eyes returned to stare at his cock. Never had she seen one so big and black. She could feel her tits getting full and her cunt was wet even without the water.

He stood and let her stare. "You sure you don't want to toss your suit up here?" She could only shake her head, her voice was gone.

Al walked over to the edge of the pool; his big cock swinging from side to side with each step he took. She watched as he dove off the edge into the deep water. She stood in the shallow water and watched as he went to the other end and turned and pushed back towards her.

Al could see her perfectly shaped legs under the water and knew that he was going to get between them that day. One way or another. '

He surfaced within arms reach of her. His cock was barely hidden below the surface of the water. He stepped towards her before she had time to react and pulled her to him. His mouth came down to kiss her.

Gail didn't even try to stop him. She was in shock that he would even do what he did. Her mouth opened as his tongue pushed forward. Her tongue answered his as he searched her mouth. Her arms had gone around his neck without thinking. He pulled her body closer to his naked one. She could feel his cock pushing against her. It was about to burn a hole in her just from the touch.

What she didn't know was during the kiss he pulled the string that held the top in place. She realized it was gone when he broke the kiss leaving her breathless, and bent his head to take one of her tits in his mouth. She tried to push him away but he was too strong for her. He followed that up by reaching for the other one with his mouth. "NO, NO, no, no, nnnnnn.

Gail liked to have her tits sucked and played with. Even with the group she never resisted much when one of the men let his hands stray to her tits. Now she was on fire as he alternated from one to the other. She found her self helping him move. His curly black hair felt strange in her hands as she held his head. She looked down and saw his black face covering her white tits. It was so erotic that she almost climaxed then and there.

Once he had her concentrating on her tits he pushed her suit down her legs. His hand came back up to cup her warm cunt. He could feel her cunt throbbing in the palm of his hand.

His hand on her cunt brought her back to the party where he had brought her off with his fingers. She knew that she had to get away from him now or she never would. She pushed his head from her tits and ran as fast as she could to the steps.

Al thought he had it made and her pushing him away caught him by surprise. She was up the steps and running towards the house before he moved. Rage came over him like he never before. He rushed from the pool and made it to the house as she was trying to lock the door. He pushed hard and it opened before the lock caught.

Gail was really afraid now. She had never seen the look in his eyes that he had now. He kept coming at her as she backed away. "Please AL, don't do this."

"You are nothing but a little cock tease. You like to tease this black man don't you? If I was white you would be spreading your legs for me now."

"No Al. That's not it. I didn't mean to tease you. I am married and I love Mike."

"I don't give a shit if you are married. That ass hole husband of yours has been fucking my girlfriend."

"I don't believe you."

"I don't care whether you believe me are not, you are still going to get fucked."

While he was talking he was moving slowly towards her. She kept backing up until she reached the stairs. She turned to run and he followed her up the stairs, close to her but not trying to stop her.

She reached her bedroom door and ran inside and tried to close the door. His foot had stopped the door and he pushed it open as she tried to hold it closed.

Once in the room he looked at the bed. "Now that was nice of you to bring me to your bedroom. Now we can fuck in the same bed you and Mike use. I find that rather nice." He was looking at her naked body from top of her head to the sole of her feet. He liked what he was seeing. It made his cock even harder.

"Get on the bed."

"Please Al, don't do this. You don't want to rape me."

"Rape you? You must be joking. You will be begging for me to keep going before I am through with you."

She broke and ran for the bathroom. He caught her by her arm and yanked her back to him. Naked body to naked body he held her tight. He pushed her back towards the bed. When her legs hit the edge of the bed she fell back. Before she could make another move he moved between her naked legs.

She couldn't close her legs and his hand found her naked cunt. She tried to back up from him but he followed each move she made. When she was in the middle of the bed he stopped her. He caught her legs in each hand as he moved his body between them. His cock paused over the opening to her body.

"Open you eyes and look at this big black cock that is going to open up your little white pussy more than ever before." He moved his hips forward and the tip of his cock struck the opening to her cunt. He could feel the heat as he watched his black cock about to fuck his friend's wife.

He wasn't the only one looking. Only hers wasn't with the desire that his was. It once had been desire but now she was really afraid. She looked down and saw the biggest cock she had ever seen. Even those in the porno flicks weren't as huge. She was afraid he would tear her apart.

Al pushed forward and the tip entered her cunt. She tried to back away but his hands on her hips pulled her back and closer to his cock.

Al was no longer mad. He was about to fuck the woman he had wanted for the last five years. Her cunt was still wet from when he was kissing her earlier. She had just enough lubricant to make it easier for him to enter her.

He had never wanted to hurt her. He wanted fuck her and be with her more than this time. He took his time and each time she tried to back away he slid deeper.

Gail's cunt was stuffed with his cock and he had only a couple of inched in her. She couldn't take her eyes from him as each move he made he moved deeper in her.

For what seemed like hours he slowly fucked deeper. Each push brought a new moan from her. Finally he was in her completely. He lowered his body down on her small white one. He kissed her lips and his tongue went to work in her mouth.

Gail was stuffed. She was happy that she had been able to take all of him and she was thankful that he had been gentle with her. Once he started kissing her again she could feel the juice start to work in her. Like the other women, she had wondered what it would be like to fuck this huge black man. Since she now knew that others in their group had already had sex she relaxed and reached up to pull him closer. "Fuck me like you have always wanted."

To have her surrender to him and ask him to fuck her was what he had dreamed about ever since he had moved into their group. He let the weight of his body push heavier on the petit blond. He raised his hips and let his cock move out before pushing back in hard. Each hard push drove her breath from her body. He wasn't gentle but hard and firm. He could feel her wet cunt completely wrapping his growing cock. She was hot, as he knew she would be. Her tight pussy was the best he had ever been in. He could feel every inch of her on the outward stroke and again when he pushed back in her.

It had taken her a moment to get use to having so much stuffed in her little white cunt. Mike wasn't small but nothing like Al.

His mouth covered her as his tongue plunged into her open mouth. It was timed with each stroke of his cock. To Gail it was like getting fucked on both ends at the same time. She twisted her head to break the kiss. "I'm going to climax! Fuck me faster." Her legs that had been wrapped around his hips slid off and she used her legs to fuck his cock on each stroke. When he would lift up she pushed up until she couldn't reach any higher. With only the tip of his cock in her he drove her back down in the mattress. She was screaming her pleasure as he fucked faster and faster.

Soon she was climaxing. Her hips were pushing her cunt as tight to him as she could get when her juice spread all over his cock. Her arms went around him and pulled all his weight down on her hot sweaty body. She climaxed around his cock while his tongue was down her throat. She almost blacked out from the complete exhaustion.

It was several minutes before she regained any strength. "Oh Al, that was so good." She kissed him again. "What happened? You didn't make it."

"Nothing happened. I'm just waiting for the next time. This one was for you, but I have to say that I sure got a lot out of it myself." He raised up on his hands with his cock still buried in her cunt. He looked down between their bodies at his black curly hair mingled together with the light blond hair covering her cunt. "Look at us."

He didn't have to tell her to look; Gail had followed his eyes and was seeing the same joining that he was. Then he raised his hips a little and she could his big black cock, still hard, joining them together. She had never made race a big issue with her, but seeing how big he was and half of it still in her opening was the most erotic thing she had ever seen. This huge cock now in her had brought her pleasure she had never thought she would have. Suddenly she wanted more.

"Let me get on top."

Al was perfectly happy to have the tiny blond ride his cock while he played with her pretty tits. He wrapped his arms around her and rolled over, carrying her tiny body with him. His cock was still in her as she came up on top.

Gail set up with her knees drawn up under her as she settled down on him again. His cock was as far in her as it could go. With her on top he was deeper than before. She was braced with her hands on his chest as she started moving slowly up and down his hard pole. The expression on her face told him more than words could ever tell. She was loving every move they made.

Al's hands were working over her tits as her cunt worked up and down on his cock. The nipples were hard as erasers as his thumps flicked them back and forth. "You look like you are really enjoying being raped now."

Gail blushed, if there is any such thing as a blush when you have someone's cock buried in your cunt besides your husband. "I never meant that. I just didn't want you to hurt me."

"I would never have hurt you, but I came here to fuck you. After the last party I just had to see what it was like to be with you."

"I have a confession to make. I have thought of being with you several times over the years. Is it as good as you thought it would be?"

"Better. This is the best it has ever been."

Gail figured he was lying but it still made her feel good to know that she was pleasing him as much as he was her.

She started moving faster as she bounced up and down on his hard cock. His hands on her tits were bringing her to a climax faster than she would have thought possible.

Al hands slipped down to her waist and helped her up on each up stroke. She was crying out for him to fuck her every time she slid back down on his cock.

This time was for both of them. Al had taken it as long as he could. Again he flipped her over until he was once again on top. The fucking never slowed as he raised as high and drove as deep as he could time after time.

Gail pushed her cunt at him as fast as her legs could work. She lost all thought of where she was. Only the big cock in her made any sense to her. She was full and she wanted more and more. "FUCK ME AL." Over and over she cried out for him to fuck her. "Shoot in me. Let me feel all of you filling me up."

Al had all he could take. "I cumin!" With that he pushed deep and released all the cum he had stored up in her pretty white body.

Over and over, shot after shot until he was completely drained his cum poured in her cunt. She had her climax with him. At the time she didn't care who had his cock in her, she just wanted it to go on and on.

All good things must come to an end. Even the biggest cocks have to stop sometimes. When he finally separated from her his cum and her juice mixed together ran from her body down on the bed.

It was several minutes before they made a move. Finally Gail rolled over and looked at him. Across from him on the night table was a clock. She had to look twice before she realized what time it was. Mike would be home in less than a half-hour.

Jumping out of bed she shook Al. "Get up. Mike will be home in a moment and I have to change the bed covers."

Al wasn't use to having to run after sex and he was moving slow. Gail again said, "Get up and get out of here. Your clothes are still down by the pool. If you want to get together again you better be gone when Mike gets home."

He knew that he sure wanted to see her again so he hustled and left the room. Gail glanced out of the window as he was putting on his clothes. A trill went through her body to know that she had spent a wonderful afternoon with the sexy black man and had told him she wanted to do it again. She finished the bed and rushed down stairs and out to the pool just as she heard Mike's car drive up. With no time to dress she dove in the pool. Mike was use to coming home and seeing her swimming nude in the pool.

He came through the house calling for her. When she didn't answer he walked out and saw her swimming laps in the pool. Coming closer he saw she was naked. His clothes came off at once and into the water he went.

Gail hadn't heard him calling but wasn't surprised when he dove in the water. During the summer many evenings started with them naked in the pool.

"Mike! Where did you come from?"

"You looked lonesome out here by yourself and I thought I would join you." He pulled her naked body to him. His hand dropped down to cover her cunt. She seemed to be awful wet to be in the pool. "Looks like you have a need to be taken care off."

"No, not now?" She was afraid he would know that she had been with another man. She couldn't stop him and when she felt his hard cock she knew that even if he found out she had been to bed with another man she was going to have to take care of her husband.

She reached down and caught his cock in her hand. She let her body move closer to him and slowly down until his cock was at the opening to her body. She wrapped her legs around him and slid her cunt down his upturned cock. Soon he was buried as far in her as he could go. With his hands under her ass he fucked his wife until they both came.

Gail wondered if she was going to be able to climax again but to her surprise it was really good with her husband. He wasn't as large but he sure knew how to use what he had, and unlike Al it was Mike she loved. She wouldn't give up Mike for two Als. She thought to herself that having a little time with Al on the side wouldn't hurt.

THREE MONTHS EARLIER

It was couple of months before school would be out. The five guys were playing a round of golf. It was the day after the last party and as usual they were all pretty parted out. Their golf game showed how out of it they were.

They were the only five at the club at that time of day. They were over in a corner where they could talk without being over heard. Mike was the spokesman for their group when they got together. They often talked about the party the night before. It was common knowledge that each guy had his hands on their wives the night before. No one was jealous since he was doing the same thing to the other women.

Mike as usual, started the conversation as soon as the waiter left. "We need to change the day we play golf. Having it the night after a party doesn't help my golf game."