Weekend in Paradise Ch. 10

Story Info
Weekend in paradise has its ups and downs.
1.6k words
4.42
8.8k
2
0

Part 10 of the 28 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ice kept her word and put her shoes and skirt on at the car before we went to her parents place. Henry, Margret and I chatted about the wedding. They thought it was splendid and most poetic ceremony that they had ever seen. The collar they weren't all that thrilled about but if their daughter wanted to wear it proudly then it was her choice. They thought the rings were marvelous. We all couldn't wait to see the pictures.

He said he had 300 head of prime angus steers ready to ship and the trucks would be here later this week. He already had 180 calves out and another 200 to drop soon. I asked him if it was too much for him to handle alone. Without Ice and her helping hands it might be a little more difficult but he could manage. He wasn't getting any younger however. I told him I would see what I could do.

Ice came down with a suitcase and a makeup case. She said she had most of it. I put those in the car. Marget said she has more than that and she was only getting essentials probably. She came down with another suitcase that was rather heavy. I toted it to the car. She returned a few minutes later with a blanket folded in a plastic saver and a picture. The picture was of us going to the prom our junior year. Boy did I look like a dufus back then, Ice wasn't all that bad looking but more fetching now I will admit. The blanket looked familiar for some reason. She said that was all the clothes she had that were worth taking but had her uniforms still in the closet that she probably didn't need but would take care of them later.

I shook hands with Henry and hugged Margret. Ice hugged them all and gave them a kiss on the cheek. She said she only lived across the pasture and she wouldn't be a stranger. With that we left and went back to the house to unload. Take inventory and see what I needed to go buy her. I was planning on taking the rest of the week off to be here. That way we could determine what we needed the following week as she could accompany me to the apartment. Needed to start getting it ready for lease anyway. Plus there is much more shopping there.

She had two pairs of jeans, she said the others she wore yoga pants under them to be decent. Four tank tops, a tube top, four flannel shirts, a couple skirts and dresses. Couple pair of cowgirl boots, a pair of three inch spike heeled knee length dress boots that looked like they might have been worn once. A couple pair of tennis shoes, couple pair of medium heel dress shoes and a pair of dress flats. Underwear, she said were rather old for the most part and could be turned into rags. I agreed they looked pretty bad. Remember the blanket she asked me. I remember but I don't know why. It was the blanket we used on the knoll that wonderful day she turned seventeen. I remember now, you wanted me to take your virginity as a birthday present, well our virginity. Yes, she said smiling, never washed and preserved. I laughed, that is so cute.

This is my dream case she said. She opened it up, dream case is right. Vibrators, plugs, cuffs, collar, couple small whips. Two four inch pumps in different colors with matching leather tops and skirts like she wore Saturday morning. I did ask why she wore the black and not the white or blue. She thought the black was sexier. A leather dress, a leather cincher and a black, red laced trimmed corset, some lubes and oils rounded out the contents. With everything put away I asked if there was anything she wanted to do. Nothing really came to mind other than the playroom.

I should go find out how Millie is doing, then showing you off is a very good idea. I explained to Ice who Millie was to us and a little I knew about her Master.

Arriving at the clinic and finding Millie was an easy chore. Betty was the nurse on duty. "I take it you two know something?" Betty asked. "I know nothing, she is just a friend and arrived looking like that. Please keep things very quiet though." I told Betty. Millie was asleep but I got the prognosis from Chelsie and Betty. Bad concussion and an over night stay for observation at a minimum. Chelsie said she wouldn't leave her side but wouldn't explain why at the moment. Matt was out getting some food. Chelsie told us she needed to apologize to us but this wasn't the time without Matt.

Off to Walmart for some shopping as I need some jeans myself and a couple shirts. Ice could use a few common items herself. We spent a couple hours shopping, we found some new tanks for her. A couple t-shirts she likes to wear. Jeans were easy, skinny and boot cut. I got me a couple pair of jeans and a couple dress shirts and even a western one for some reason. I got her a western one also, told her she could wear it unbuttoned and tie it under her tits. She went and tried it on doing just that. It looked really good. We both needed socks and got a few pair. We got some Twizzlers to nibble on and stopped at Sonic for shakes. Then off to be at home and an early leftover dinner.

Lacy had brought a couple quarts of strawberries for us. I cut one quart up and put them in a bowl mixing it with sugar. That is how I like mine, let them set until the sugar draws the water out. I left the other quart because some like them natural or roll them in powdered sugar. We didn't have any dipping chocolate or glaze for a pie. While I did the strawberries, Ice warmed up the left overs and got a bottle of wine. We ate our meal.

"It seems we got a couple hours. Playroom?" I asked.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, Master! Can we reenact our first time?" Iced asked excited.

"I don't see why not." I smiled. We ran downstairs and opened the playroom. Went inside and closed the door.

Ice stripped and got the cuffs and hood from the cabinet. She put on the hood and the wrist cuffs while I put on the ankle cuffs. It wasn't long til I had her spread and stretched from the ceiling. She was already breathing hard and her pussy was wet with anticipation and I hadn't even started yet. I started with the flogger first tickling her sides and back then moved to the front. Here I teased her nipples and her tummy. I put the tails over her shoulder then drug it forward around her neck while walking to her backside. I released a series of gentle blows criss-crossing her back from shoulder to hip. She let out a "MMMMM" groan. I then smacked her hard on each ass cheek. "Oh yes!" poured from her mouth. I let several more gentler ones fly across her back gaining a little more harshness with each. Then snapped both her ass cheeks that left red marks but not welts. She bucked forward at the waist and let out a little squeal and was breathing hard. I felt her pussy with a finger, she had creamed herself already. "Naughty little slave, already?" I said in a mock huff.

Then I started teasing her hard button. She started writhing trying to clamp onto my fingers but couldn't of course. Her breathing became harsh and rapid. I walked to her front and laid a couple light blows across her mid section. Then snapped one accross her breasts for emphasis. That elicited a little squeal from lips, as did the next blow that connected with her mound. She bucked forward wanting another blow there but I didn't. I changed to a crop after that for the final blows. I lined up a nipple and used the spring action to snap her, then did the same with the other. I heard her whimper wanting more. I snapped her clit lightly twice instead. She arched her mound forward and gasped hard wanting more as her juices were flowing freely down her legs.

I kissed her nipples and pulled them with my lips. She was panting and struggling to be freed. I was hard as hell and took my cock and teased her entrance, popping the head in. She really wasn't in a position to fuck her hard or deep. Her pussy clamped down to try and hold the head inside her. She screamed and started quivering as a very strong orgasm rocketed through her body. She hung limply and was gasping for air. I took the hood off to help her out. She looked at me with those adoring eyes of hers. "Master, I have dreamed of this for years. Thank you." she said exhausted. I loosened and unclipped her cuffs from the restraints.

Holding her as I guided her tired body to the couch. I sat and helped her position herself on my cock which slipped into her depths easily. We sat there kissing and hugging for the longest time as her muscles massaged my cock. It wasn't long before she was breathing heavy again and started to move slowly up and down. I started playing her her breasts and nipples, kissing sucking and biting. She started moving faster and it didn't take me long to blow my load into her. She sat down hard and hugged me tight with a whimper drowning out my grunt. We were like that for about ten minutes savoring our special lovemaking. I finally grew soft and slid to the floor. Using her mouth to clean up my cock. We took a quick shower, cleaned up and left.