Weekend in Paradise Ch. 23

Story Info
Sky had led Charlie into the play room...
2.3k words
4.5
9.1k
1
0

Part 23 of the 28 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sky had led Charlie into the play room and closed the door behind them. Sky then led him to a comfortable couch that was out of the way with several soft pillows about. She had him sit while she left for a minute picking up supplies. She came back with four black cuffs and her special gem stone white collar, dainty but functional, which she place on the sofa beside Charlie. She left a second time and returned with a jump bat like he used in the arena. She then got on her knees between his legs and presented him with her desired tool of punishment. Charlie accepted the charming gift.

She then proceeded to remove his boots and jeans. Charlie helped things along and removed his long tailed coat as it was getting in the way. Sky then started removing his shirt unbuttoning each one carefully like a present being unwrapped. He was finally down to his boxers. She could see the outline of her final desire straining for open space. She got up and stripped slowly teasing Charlie as she went. Sky once again knelt between Charlies legs, laying her arms gently on his legs and holding his thighs with her hands. Her sparkling blue eyes met his warm brown eyes.

"This love sick filly has chosen her Master and rider. I am yours to command. If you will have me." Sky blurted out in a sing song voice.

I have been filled with wonderment beyond belief today. It didn't make sense all that much at first. I really thought one of my friends was pulling a big joke on me. An emergency for a sick filly seemed off for a visiting doctor, especially one that had never practiced as a vet. I decided to become a General Practitioner instead. Both are actually a prize in the area that I went to school in. However, money was tight as the student loans did pile up. Moving out to the hills just wasn't in the cards because it would only be enough to survive until I could get a practice going. Then again, you need money for that which I didn't have. I was stuck moving on staff at the local hospital. It would take a while but I would make my dream come true. I asked the limo driver where we were headed and if this was a sick joke. He said it absolutely was not a sick joke and it would probably be the surprise of my life. We finally arrived at what looked to be a rather large ranch two hours away.

Introductions were made and we rode in the car to what looked like a party grounds. They were trying to teach a pony girl how to dance. I have been around these type of women before so it was nothing new to me or even odd. I found out it was her dad trying to teach her in the end but he didn't have a clue.

When I looked into that radiant pool of blue eyes I knew she was the one. I almost stopped right then, but I had a job to do. I straightened her posture then showed her the steps. I also threw in a few steps for my benefit to see if she would do them. I wanted her to know that I knew what I was doing. She responded to my commands like it was the thing to do.

Afterwards she jumped me. What was I suppose to do? I wanted her, so I acted in kind whether it was right or wrong. She almost never let go after that. I didn't say no, for sure.

Nelson wanted to show me around so I agreed. We talked about her condition and figured out why I was chosen. Doesn't take a boy genius, simple enough, I had the pedigree they were looking for. They wanted me, for her, plus the area needed me. Nelson would solve my financial shortfall and I would get my dream. Well nearly anyway, I did like the northwest, this was definitely greener pastures.

I met her mother, she introduced me as her Master. I was stunned to stay the least, that it was so blatantly stated like it was a common thing here. Her mother was nice and very appreciative showing me around. Not much to see really but still it was modern. I felt something else was going on but I didn't know what and I don't think it was my place to be nosy.

We ate a late lunch at a diner, good food like one would expect. He made sure the driver was well compensated and made sure he had reservations for the night. The driver took it in stride like he had done it more than once for the same person. Sky and I couldn't take our eyes off each other. Her eyes were mesmerizing I kept getting lost in them.

We got back to the ranch and set down for coffee and donuts. It was funny, Nelson couldn't get Sky's attention. I was even more surprised when he told her to take me somewhere. At first, I thought he had other pressing business to attend and didn't want me around. But Sky opened a secret door and took me in. It was a playroom, very nice one a that.

So here I am, sitting on the couch in my boxers. The lovely Sky is kneeling before me waiting for an answer. I had questions of my own to ask first.

"Sky, this seems like this is a ritual, were you taught to do this?" I asked.

"No Master, it was my own spur of the moment idea. You don't like?" Sky asked frowning.

"I like very much lass. You are very familiar with this room, I assume you spend time here?" I asked speculating experience.

"Yes Master, Lacy and James bring me here to quell my urges when I can no longer control them. I get teased til my urges are met." Sky answered truthfully.

"How many lovers and Masters have you had? I asked. "None Master, you are my first, hopefully." she said smiling and the blue eyes once again sparkling.

I was astonished at that answer as I got lost in her eyes once more. They have kept her for the special person they searched for, me. I considered the collar. I knew there was no turning back if I put it on her. My cock was answering for me as it was as hard as a forge hammer. I picked the collar up and placed it around her neck. It looked dazzling with her blue hair by contrast.

"Thank you, my Master." Sky said looking proud. I kissed her very passionately and she responded in kind which evolved into french kissing.

Sky started pulling my boxers down to get at my cock. I was dripping precum like a teenager. She pulled out of the kiss and her mouth went right at it, like licking a popsicle. The tongue would lick and swirl then she would pop the head in her mouth savoring the taste. She did that for a minute or so, she had me close already with her teasing. She just swallowed my entire length in one gulp. She then started a slow rise to the top, teased once again then swallowed again. This kept up until I couldn't take it any longer. She hit bottom and I held her head in place. I began shooting like I had never before. She never moved, swallowing her tasty delight. When I removed my hands and collapsed backward after the post orgasmic bliss, she still milked my cock with her mouth to get every last drop.

I had to literally stop her from swallowing my over done cock. It needed to relax a few minutes before it would be ready as it was sensitive, not because I went soft. I knew she would need release as soon as possible. I had her sit in my place to return the same favor.

I noticed her pierced nipples then, the balls were over sized to protect the nipples from friction. They were right as the nipples looked fully extended and the balls were even. I knew she would be different from most women but this was unexpected. She had her pubic hair lasered off so I thought, found out later she never had any. Her lips opened like a parting with a deep crevice with a somewhat small pink hole in the middle. The lips to the bottom was like a cliff and if it wasn't for the slight angle would be straight down. Taco shell does come to mind to describe it. The clit was unhooded and about an inch long and as round as my pinkie. It does get smaller when not excited but only by about half. Thus the problem she has, she is easily excited. She was also dripping like a leaky faucet. The taste was like a mixture of honey and apples, sweet with a crispy tanginess, when I made the first lick.

My tongue swept up from the bottom crossing her hole, she bucked upward for more pressure. When my tongue teased her clit, she went wild bucking forward and back. The next lick I learned to be careful as my tongue entered her tight depths. I thought she was going to pull my tongue out of my mouth. The first thought that came to mind, my cock is going to love this. I settled in working her little prick with my lips and tongue. I had to hold her by the hips to keep her steady she locked her legs and bucked upward. She screamed long, hard and loud. I felt warmth on my chest that seemed to run downward. She released after the climax ended in an ummph. I am not sure if that was a satisfied look or not. It was loving and wanting more. She was a heavy squirter as my chest was soaked.

I was going to tie her up and tease her with the whip but my cock won out in the decision. I rearranged the pillows as she intently watched. I laid down and pulled her hand to join me. At first, she thought I wanted her to suck my cock again and I shook my head no. Then she thought I wanted her to sit on my face, I had to shake my head no one more time. I positioned her over my cock and teased her little hole. The surprise and ecstatic look on her face seemed to indicate this was a new game. One that she seemed to start enjoying. I had my cock lined up and sitting at the entrance when I pushed down on her shoulders since she didn't take the hint. She bottomed out on my cock, it was superly tight. There were tears in her eyes and a pained look that mystified me. Then just as suddenly the look changed to one of bliss. She started moving up and down on her own as fast as she could. The muscles contracting and releasing on their own, like a velvet glove. She was breathing hard and grunting. I can't tell you what it felt like, there are no words. It was fantastic and rapidly sending me into a frenzy matching her strokes. That sent her over the edge again as she went rigid and screamed. Soaking the pillows under us. I erupted also from her muscles spasming around my cock. She went limp as a rag and collapsed on top on me.

I rolled her to the side. She was breathing hard as she calmed down, She had a very satisfied look on her face as probably I did also. I craned my neck and kissed her sweet lips. Her arms wrapped around me pulling me tight.

"Master, that was a wonderful new trick." Sky said blissfully. I couldn't figure out what she was talking about. It came to me faster than a speeding bullet. She actually mentioned it twice and I never picked up on it. I couldn't believe a woman that could suck a cock like a pro was a virgin.

"That was your first time?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes Master, I was always told to save it for my husband. I'm sorry that I hesitated. It wasn't pain, it was the meaning behind the action." She said in a loving way.

"I am not sure I follow lass, you could have stopped me. I would have understood." I said respectfully.

"It wasn't that Master. It was tears of joy. I claimed you, you claimed me. I want to be your wife as well as your horse." She said with a huge smile and those blue eyes that I swim in.

"Will you marry me?" I asked thinking it was a dumb question that needed to be asked.

"Yes Master, without a doubt." Sky said with little tears forming. We kissed and snuggled for a long while.

"You know, we have a wedding to attend. Ours too." I said with a smile.

"Really, Master?" Sky replied.

"Remember, someone said they could make it a shotgun wedding to go along with the other one?" I said laughing.

"Uncle Deuce, Master. He was just kidding." Sky laughed.

"Why disappoint him." I stated. "That would make their day." Sky said.

"Let us clean up, get dressed and tell Nelson. The shower was difficult, she wanted to play a little and I tried to keep her distant. It turned into a waltz in the rain. Dressed and ready to go as we put dirty towels and stuff we put in the hamper. Sky said she would help Lacy clean them later.