Weekend in Paradise Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Someone at the Investment firm back tracked the money to the bank. One minute it was there, the next it was gone. We thought someone hijacked it at the investment firm at first making it look like it was back tracked. We found out someone performed an erase wipe transfer on the money at the bank. That way the money never hit the books. The money is in a file on a computer or a drive somewhere. Only five people have the capability and maybe a sixth." I explained.

"Okay I understand all that. So what do you need me for here?" Dan asked.

"I thought you needed something to do." I said laughing.

"I know better than that." Dan said.

"I do need you as an armed escort for AJ in the morning. That way I know she is safe and you know who the culprit is." I said with a plea.

"That I can do." Dan said.

"Also I need your help in another delicate little matter." I stated.

"Here it comes. I knew there was something else." Dan said knowingly.

"You know they are looking for Ella, for questioning." I stated bravely.

"Yeah they are. I bet you know where she is." Dan surmised.
"You know she is a friend of mine and John's paralegal. She just got out of the hospital clinic here with her undercover credentials. She was beat up pretty bad. She really doesn't know anything other than a few tidbits we pieced together. She doesn't even know how she got here. The woman that brought her here was also in trouble. That is how we got those two. I said explaining the situation.

"I don't understand. The two perps were not caught by Ed and his boys but another source. How did you arrange that?" Dan asked bewildered.

"Mutual interested parties we are in contact with. Ones you will be acquainted with soon enough." I said knowing what his future was going to be shortly.


"I had to tell her the truth about Morgan. When she found out he was going to marry her, she lost it again. Matt and Chelsie are watching over her like a hawk. Which is going to become mutually beneficial to many people also." I said coming clean.

"I don't understand all of that. You want me to do what precisely?" He asked wondering.

"I think she is still in danger even though we got those two goons. There are also a couple other innocent people I am having protected, including AJ and Mike." I said worried.

"I got it, you need me to call off the dogs somehow on Ella." Dan said thoughtfully.

"Yeah, if you say you are holding her for witness protection or something. I think that would help." I said Hopefully.

"Since it is you, I know she is well hid and protected. I'll figure out something. Just, please, quit doing it. Like that will happen." Dan said laughing.

"Thanks pal." I said joining him in a laugh.

"Better get back to your girlfriend before she gets antsy." I said.

"That'll be the day. Her friends are missing Ed and his boys by the way." Dan said laughing looking at Bambi.

"That is not surprising. That is another thing you will find rather amusing shortly." I said laughing.

"You are holding out on me about something, aren't you?" Dan asked perplexed.

"For your own good at the moment, yes. See me at the house before you leave, I might have more information by then." I told him.

Now I can relax a little with my wonderful wife. They played some slow music for a change. Ice and I had a good time with that, just couldn't keep my hands off her ass. Charlie knows how to dance and Sky is a fast learner, with his instruction. John and Lilly know how to cut a rug also. Me, well, a slow feel is my pace. Deuce went into his square dance calling. China talked Dakota into it, he picked up on it fast. Cora even got Buck out for a teaching session. Yes, I can square dance and Ice had me out on the floor a couple times. I was surprised Henry and Margret were two stepping and smiling at each other like teenagers.

I did get a chance to talk to Henry. They worked out a deal with Buck and Cora. They move in to Ice's old room and get the upstairs which isn't much but enough. I believe that will be great.

Charlie and Sky were going to Boise for a few days so he could clear up business and pack up. He was going to take her sightseeing for a honeymoon and would be back in a couple weeks. They were spending the night with Betty and her husband.

James was editing all the feeds for single production of the ceremony which was fantastic.

Dakota was going home with Jeff and Bethany while Lilly was spending the night here. Hope they don't keep us awake, yeah right. Actually he may want to use the playroom though I doubt he will get that far.

I told Buck and Cora to check out the farm tomorrow and he could leave the limo at the house. Though Buck would have to take Charlie and Sky back sometime tomorrow.

Lacy was happy in her new roll. She looked like she was in heat again.

The party ended early as tomorrow was a work day for most. Most of the food was gone, not a surprise. The dogs were going to get another special treat.

Dan had a date with Bambi for next weekend. I really think she took a shine to him and not just for info. All of that will be a surprise for later I am sure.

We got everybody rounded up for the ride back to the house in the limo. Dan was waiting for us. Ice made coffee being the perfect host.

Matt, Chelsie and Millie had moved to the bedroom downstairs. Millie had some very sore and swollen eyes but was in decent spirits. Millie still had some pain to deal with before it was all over, she did have a promising future. I know Matt and Chelsie would take good care of her.

John and Lilly went to their bedroom after I gave the report on Millie. They couldn't wait to rip each others clothes off. She was sitting on his lap at the table and I am pretty sure I heard squishing sounds. I know she bit her lip more than once. Ice gave them a kiss goodnight and hugged them before they scampered to the bedroom.

12