Weekend in Paris

Story Info
First visit to a swingers Club.
1.6k words
4.17
36.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally and Mark had been friends of ours for a long time. My wife Sandy used to work with Sally in an estate agency in London and we often met up and went out for meals followed by visits to night clubs. We used to dance with each other's wives and there had been a bit of smooching but never anything more.

Sandy and Sally both enjoyed a glass or two of wine and on occasion, a little too much. Mark and I hardly drank at all. Sandy is 5'6", blond, nice 34' breasts and long legs. She enjoys wearing sexy lingerie and I like to see her in stockings or hold-ups, preferably black. Sally is a little more petite, black long hair, small pert breasts and nice legs. Also likes to dress to kill and often discusses new lingerie or stockings with Sandy.

The girls go out together sometimes at night, but never very late and no hint of any misbehaving and, as far as I know, there has never been any sexual interaction between any of us.

Mark goes abroad a lot with his line of work and they visit Paris fairly regularly. Last year. Just before Xmas, they asked if we would like to spend a long weekend with them in Paris where they could show us some of their favorite haunts. Sandy told me that they knew some really great restaurants and night Clubs and Sally promised that we would have a great time.

We made arrangements, flights etc and travelled over to Paris together. Mark had booked us into his favorite Hotel, which was very comfortable without being too expensive. We arrived after lunch on a Friday and Mark and I stayed in the hotel while the girls went shopping. Mark had booked a very nice restaurant on the island near the Notre Dame and said we were in walking distance from there to a good club that they often frequented.

The girls looked a million dollars. both all in black, short skirts, high heels, flimsy tops and black stockings/tights. I had seen Sandy getting ready so I knew she was wearing a pair of very sheer, shiny lace tops hold ups. I had no knowledge of what Sally had on under her skirt.

After a very nice dinner and two bottles of excellent French wine, we left and walked the short distance to the Club. The Club was in a very smart residential area with a very small sign over a door with the name L'Escapade. We rang the bell and a very friendly and smartly dressed girl, about 30, let us into a small reception area where we left our coats and we descended some stone steps down to a small bar area.

Slow dance music was playing and the bar area was quite busy with approximately 10 couples of all ages mingling and chatting, all dressed in a very smart but provocative way. The women were very attractive and their age ranged between 20 and 60 I would guess with the guys 30 plus. There was a pair of velvet curtains on one wall behind from which the dance music was coming and as people passed through back and forth we could see a small dance floor, quite dimly lit with about 10 couples dancing and smooching.

Sandy and Sally had already had a few glasses of wine and were feeling very happy. Mark was not saying a lot and was just admiring the women. I was enjoying the sights too as most of the ladies were quite scantily dressed and very attractive. After ordering drinks and chatting for a while, generally people watching, Sally suggested that she take Sandy off to dance. I am not a great dancer and am usually happy to have a drink in my hand and watch. Mark was the same. "Enjoy yourselves" he said to the girls as they disappeared through the curtains, smiling at Sally.

While I was standing near the bar chatting to Mark, I noticed some not so secretive fondling of ass cheeks going on between the various couples and no-one seemed to be complaining. When the curtains parted as couples passed back and forth I could see some quite intense activity between the dancers and I also noticed that their were several good looking males without partners spread around the club, chatting to couples or just watching. I tried to look through to see Sandy and Sally but the dance floor was too crowded by then to pick them out.

After a while I decided to stand close to the curtains to try and see Sandy and Sally and eventually picked them out in the middle of the floor, surrounded by other couples. The floor was really crowded and not much real dancing was going on. Just couples smooching close together, kissing, caressing etc. Then, to my surprise, I saw Sandy and Sally kissing. Not just casual pecks but deep open mouth kisses with tongues intertwined.

Quite clearly it was not a new thing. They looked like they were really into each other. I came back to Mark at the bar and told him to take a peak at the girls as they seemed be very involved. "Oh yes" he said, "Sally has had a thing for Sandy for a while now". I was a bit taken aback as Sandy had never shown any girl/girl tendencies to me before. I can't say that I was jealous, in fact, it was a real turn on seeing them kissing out there amongst the other couples. I asked Mark a few more questions and he told me that Sandy had been out with them in London twice before when I was away and that was when it started. Apparently Sally was very bi and was keen to get Sandy involved.

I asked him what he thought about it and he smiled knowingly and it suddenly became obvious that the three of them had been having fun behind my back. He told me they had suggested that she came to Paris with them for some fun but she wouldn't come without me, so here we were. I thought it time to find Sandy and have a quiet word, so I slipped through the curtains closely followed by Mark.

The dance floor was really busy and I could not find the girls anywhere. There were alcoves all around the room with sofas and an archway at the end of the room which led into an adjacent area with another dance floor, surrounded by black leather sofas and chairs. There were couples and bodies everywhere and I could clearly see a lot of sexual activity going on.

Then I spotted the girls. There was Sandy in the corner relaxing on one of the sofas with Sally kneeling between her spread legs eating her out. To say I was surprised is an understatement but at the same time I was really turned on. The whole atmosphere in the Club was charged with sex and I could feel my cock hardening at the sight of the various activities going on before my eyes. The lighting was very dim and it was not easy to see everything, but next to Sandy was a guy slouched on the sofa with his cock between his wife/girlfriends lips and on the other side of her was a girl with a guy on each side of her playing with her tits and cunt while she had a cock in each hand wanking them. The more my eyes became accustomed to the light, the clearer I could see the guy having his cock sucked next to Sandy had one of his hands on his girls head and the other fondling Sandy's breasts under her flimsy top.

Sandy's head was thrown back in enjoyment of whatever Sally was doing to her and it was a while before she noticed me watching. When she did she waved me over to her and made room for me to sit beside her and kiss her. Everything was clear to me now. Sandy had been involved in Mark and Sally's swinging life style for some time. I was remembering all those "girls nights out" she had been on with Sally and, judging by his attitude, Mark knew all about it, and as I would find out later, had been very involved, The trip to Paris had been a way of breaking the news to me and hopefully getting involved.

I was very turned on by this time. There was sexual activity going on everywhere and no-one seemed to mind or take much notice. My cock was rock hard and was soon released from my pants by Sandy who wanked me slowly and before I knew what was happening Sally emerged from between Sandy's legs and took my cock deep in her mouth. Mark came over from the side of the room, knelt down behind Sally and slipped his cock into her while she sucked me.

Only one question was now in my mind unanswered and that was soon solved when Mark took his cock out of Sally and knelt on the bench alongside Sandy and offered his cock to her. She didn't hesitate and took it in her mouth. Obviously they had been having sex with Sandy for months behind my back. On the one hand I was pissed off, but with a hard cock to contend with I soon forgot about it and just enjoyed myself.

We spent about 2 hours at the Club. I watched Sandy and Sally go down on each other and suck on several other cocks. I didn't sample any other women apart from Sally and Sandy, but I had a lot of time to make up for. We staggered back to the hotel very late, slept in the next day, relaxed by the Seine in the afternoon and after dinner we returned to the Club for a second sexual feast. But more of that later.