Weekend in Paris Ch. 1

Story Info
Couple celebrates hubby's birthday.
1.6k words
4.04
42.2k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/23/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chaucer
Chaucer
6 Followers

The train pulled out of the station early Friday afternoon. It had been my idea to go to Paris for the weekend to celebrate my birthday and Carol (my wife) had promised to make it a memorable one. Whilst very much in love we each other we both liked to enjoy different sexual experiences and attended parties, hosted by trusted friends where I could fuck another man's wife whilst watching him fuck Carol. I think she loved to play the role of a whore and would shout "fuck me harder you bastard" at her partner as she approached orgasm and would also urge me on saying "Give it to her, fuck the bitch hard", later when reminded of this she would always act surprised and deny using such language claiming it was most unlike her to swear.

Carol, now in her late twenties, was wearing a flared skirt with tailored jacket over a silk blouse, her legs were sheathed in fine cream stockings which I new would be attached to an equally delicate garter belt with matching French knickers (her contribution to the French flavour of our weekend). We settled into our seats on board the train that would take us through the countryside of south east England, under the sea and then rapidly into the heart of Paris.

I glance across to my wife in the window seat and noticed that her jacket was open and that her nipples pushed hard against the silk of her blouse, for she wasn't wearing a bra. She noticed the direction of my gaze and smiled, wetting her lips at the same time. She leaned across and said "Touch me."

I looked around the carriage to see who might be looking but the seats opposite were empty and the other passengers seemed to be other wise occupied. I put my hand on her breast and she let out a small gasp of pleasure so I proceeded to pinch her nipple between thumb and finger and kissed her deeply at the same time. A man then sat in the seat opposite and we both sat up, but her hand went under the table that separated the two seats and rubbed my growing cock, she said "I'm horny and need you to fuck me."

I told her she would have to wait for it, but had an idea. I told her to lean back in the seat and pretend to sleep. This she did and I put my hand under the table and slowly moved it along her stocking covered thigh, she let out a gasp as my fingers found there way into her loose French knickers and slid up and down her already wet pussy. I then gentle finger fucked her letting the rhythm of the train and my fingers bring her to orgasm. She did her best to keep quiet but a groan left her lips as her body shuddered against me. The man opposite who I would guess was about thirty and who up till that moment I hadn't taken much notice of was smiling at us, my wife blushed at first but then looked straight at him and said "Did you enjoy watching me?"

He replied was in English but with a strong French accent, "It is always a pleasure to participate or watch an act of passion however I could not have had the same degree of pleasure as you experienced."

We all laughed and he introduced himself, his name was Anton, we got talking and the subject of what fun could be had in Paris if you new the right places and people. Anton told how he and his wife Claudia like to explore different regions of their sexuality and had experienced threesomes, with the wife of a friend and then on another occasion with the friend and how Claudia like to expose herself and be fucked in public places. Claudia also had a collection of toys and costumes which she used to live out her fantasies. I could see that Carol was excited by his talk and readily agreed when Anton suggested that we meet for drinks that evening in a small club which he knew to be very discreet.

We took a taxi from our hotel to the club, I new at once that Carol really fancied Anton and it gave us the chance to fulfil one of her fantasies which was to have two men use her body, so I agreed that if the opportunity arose she could seduce Anton, she dressed accordingly in a tight fitting black basque which hardly contained her beautiful tits, the suspenders were attached to black seamed stockings and a matching thong and very high heels completed the outfit. Over this she pulled on a short cocktail dress which showed off her legs, ass and tits to perfection. Anton's reaction when she walked into the club was predictable and his eyes didn't leave her for a moment as we entered our corner booth which was curtained off from the rest of the club and consisted of semi circular seat and a round table. The bottle of champagne Anton ordered arrived and he gave the waiter a large tip and asked not to be disturbed.

We drank and chatted with Carol sitting between Anton and myself. I decided to put my plan into action, so I leaned across and kissed her, then groped her tits, I felt her nipples harden beneath the dress, she turned to Anton who wasted no time in joining in, kissing her and gently unfastening her dress the top of which was then lowered to her waist. I raised her leg and placed it over mine and told Anton to do the same which left Carol leaning back in the seat with her thighs open exposing her stocking clad legs and thighs. Anton sucked and chewed on her tits while I played my finger along her pussy outside of her thong which had been pulled tight into her pussy parting her flushed pussy lips.

She reached over and took out Anton's cock which although about the same length as mine was much thicker, her pussy became soaked with her juices as I slipped my fingers into her and whispered to her "Are you going to be a whore for us?" her breath quickened as she replied "Anything". We removed her thong and Anton used his large fingers to gently fuck her to orgasm. As Anton withdrew his finger I had Carol sit on my lap taking my rock hard cock deep into her hot pussy whilst Anton stood up and presented his large thick cock to her lips. She opened her mouth wide to accommodate his size and I could hear slurping and kissing noises as she gave him her best blow job. With me buried deep in her pussy and her mouth being fucked she soon reached another body shuddering orgasm which caused me to shoot my load into her whilst Anton exploded into her mouth and over her face.

Anton said that he would like to fuck our little whore, so we stood Carol up and had her lean over the table, she looked ripe for fucking with her dress bunched around her waist her tits hanging out of her Basque and her white ass highlighted by the black of the basque and stockings and framed by the suspenders pulled tight across her buttocks. Anton, who's cock was still hard and looked even bigger, moved around behind her, he took off his tie and tied Carols wrists behind her, she was enjoying playing the part of our whore and let out a load moan as Anton positioned his cock against her pussy lips and rubbed it up and down her wet slit , then he wet his finger in her pussy and eased it into her ass, (a place I had yet to enjoy) she wiggled trying to escape the intruding finger but he pressed her down with his other hand and without warning he rammed his cock deep into her pussy bringing a gasp from her lips followed by squeals and moans of ecstasy. Watching my wife being used in such a way turned me on and I soon needed relief for my own hardened cock, so I positioned myself in front of her face which was over hanging the table edge took hold of her by the hair and lifted her head and drove my cock between those bright red lips into her mouth and down her throat. Both of us continued to fuck her thinking only of our own pleasure until feeling myself close, I removed my cock and sprayed cum over my lovely wife's face and with perfect timing Anton unloaded his torrent into her sodden pussy as her body shuddered with orgasms.

We helped Carol up and after kissing us both she retreated to the washroom to fix her clothing, Anton told me that his wife, also enjoyed sharing sex with others, but was in Lyon until Saturday morning, and would be disappointed at having missed our little party. This gave me another idea and I confided to Anton that I had always wanted to see Carol with another woman. He immediately said that if Carol was willing he would arrange this with his wife who enjoyed sex equally with men and women. I outlined my plan to him and he gave me the address of his apartment with instructions to be there Saturday afternoon at four.

As we traveled back to our hotel Carol put her head on my shoulder and said "that was fantastic, but it was supposed to be your birthday treat" I smiled and replied that my treat would come tomorrow, provided she was willing, she agreed saying, "I will do anything you ask of me for your birthday, anything."

I thought, "If only you knew," and kissed her passionately.

To Be Continued...

Chaucer
Chaucer
6 Followers