Weekend in Paris Ch. 3

Story Info
Wife arranges lunch for horny hubby.
2.8k words
4.11
34.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/23/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chaucer
Chaucer
6 Followers

** Thursday, 11 a.m. **

I could see her through my open office door, she was on the phone with her back to me as she leant over her desk, which was the nearest to my door, to look at a document, the lace tops of her stockings getting my immediate attention. I knew little about her except her name, Andrea and that she was the new attraction in the office.

I became aware of her gaze as she looked back over her shoulder and caught me admiring her legs, but instead of standing up she bent over further allowing her skirt ride up and present me with the view of her ass with only her thong dividing those firm cheeks. I thought at first that she hadn't noticed me, but then she turned around and sat on the corner of her desk pulling up the skirt so she could rest one thigh on the desk, looking straight at me she ran her tongue across her lips to wet them, then leant back to replace the phone giving me a full frontal view past the stocking tops to her pussy clearly outlined against the tight panties.

A familiar sensation started in my trousers as my cock reacted.

Just then my phone rang. I answered, "Hello."

"I bet you'd just love me to be there sucking your cock," came the reply. It was my wife, Carol. She had remained in Paris with our new friends after our lustful weekend away whilst I had returned for a meeting on Monday which I couldn't get out of.

"Darling, I can't wait for you to get home, so we can continue what we started last weekend." I had been amazed during the weekend at her willingness to try different things and had discovered how much she enjoyed bondage and domination.

She laughed and said, "Is my darling husband missing his little tart? Never mind, I shall be home later today and my master can have his way with me."

"I can't wait," I replied, "I haven't fucked anyone for 3 days," but added mockingly "although I might have a chance with Andrea."

"Who, Andrea in the main office?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied. "Do you know her?"

She hesitated before saying "Darling, didn't you introduce me at the last office party?"

I didn't remember them having met, but explained my how I had watched Andrea's daring little exhibition.

"Darling, she sound delicious" she said, "You know I think we should arrange to have her over for a drink. Then we could share her, also I would feel less guilty about all the fun I'm having with Claudia while you are at work."

"You are becoming a little devious," I said. "I'll see you later and you can tell me all about your adventures."

About an hour later, I noticed Andrea answer her phone and her puzzled expression turned to an embarrassed smile as she turned to look in my direction, I smiled back and then continued to put away the papers scattered around my desk as it was nearly lunch time. I heard all the others leaving for lunch, but as I was about to leave, Andrea appeared in my doorway, she came in and shut the door saying that my wife had phoned her and asked her to deliver a personal message. I remained in my chair as she moved between me and the desk and positioned her ass on the edge of the desk.

"What message?" I asked. Andrea put something in my hand which I quickly realised was a white thong. Then slowly she put her feet on the arms of my chair and then opened her legs to reveal a smooth shaven pussy and said, "Carol thought you would like to eat this for lunch."

Not needing a second invitation, my hands worked their way from her ankles, up the back of her legs, from the smoothness of the fine stocking over the lacy top and straight between her thighs to gently part her wet pussy lips. I then leant forward and started to eat her, running my tongue up and down her hot crack. She started to moan and laid back as my tongue found her clit, she leant back on her hands and put her legs over my shoulders, her pussy was flowing with her juices as I alternated between sucking on her clit and fucking her with my tongue. Then as I sucked hard on her clit whilst fucking her pussy with one, then two fingers, I pushed my thumb into her tight ass and as I did so her back arched and her body shook as she came.

I sat back grinning as she slipped from the desk and knelt before me. She slowly released my throbbing cock and took it into her mouth until it hit the back of her throat, she slowly eased it out and eased her teeth over the bulging head. With one thrust it was again buried deep in her mouth. She swallowed to allow it to glide down her throat, she increased both length and speed of her movements taking me deeper into her soft mouth. With her hands she gently massaged my balls until I could hold back no longer and unleashed a torrent of cum into her willing mouth, she sucked out every last drop and gulped it down.

I sat back as she stood up, she leant over and we kissed, our tongues exploring each. then she broke free and said "Mmmm, not bad for starters."

"What's the main course?" I asked, she just smiled and gave me a wait and see look then casually went back to her office as if she had just returned from lunch.

I arrived home around six and was immediately embraced by very smug Carol who asked whether I had enjoyed my lunch. I said, "It was delicious but how on earth did you arrange it?"

"I'll explain later," she said and, unfastened her bath robe and allowed it to fall to the floor, she moved against the door and bent forward putting her hands against the door for support and said "I have a surprise for you later."

I noticed the small freshly done tattoo on her ass. "What is that?" I said.

She remained in her position and told me that Claudia had one and had insisted that Carol should also have the tattoo, a black spike heeled shoe with a cane diagonally across it, as her final initiation into sexual freedom. As she spoke she reached back and took my stiffening cock and guided it into her pussy saying "It means that I want you to use me."

I had discovered from the previous weekend that my wife enjoyed and wanted to be used, so I thrust my cock deep into her pussy, forcing a gasp for her. I reached round with my hand and gently rolled a nipple between thumb and finger, then as my thrusts became deeper and harder and Carol started to moan, I pulled and squeezed the nipple to add pain to her pleasure. She cried out and shouted "Oh Yes, yes, more ". I had been in need of a fuck since lunchtime, so didn't take long to reach the point of coming, but as I did so I pulled out of her pussy and put the head of my cock into her tighter hole and shot my load into her ass which brought about her own orgasm as I held her by her hips as her legs weakened beneath her.

As my cock softened and plopped out of her tight ass, I took Carol turned and kissed me and said longingly "You must be my master to give me pleasure and I'll give myself for your pleasure", I responded "Don't you mean our pleasure". She blew me a kiss and said " Yes darling, and I've bought you a present which I shall enjoy as much as you". She went to the bedroom and returned holding the cane that Claudia had used on her in Paris, she kissed the cane and placed it in my hands and returned to the bedroom.

As I showered and dressed, I agonised over Carol's desire for me to cane her, I knew she had discovered that pain for her was pleasurable, but I had never struck my wife and wasn't sure whether I could do what she so obviously wanted. Carol sat at the mirror freshening her makeup and I was about to voice my concerns when the door bell ran. "Ah that will be our guest" she said " Would you get the door darling" I replied "Of course, but who are we expecting" "That's the surprise" she said.

I went and opened the door and my eyes widened as there smiling at me was Andrea, she looked stunning in a white blouse which struggled to contain her breasts and a short black pleated skirt which barely covered her ass and showed off her slim legs beautifully. She kissed me and whispered "I'm here for the main course."

Before I could react, Carol appeared and embraced Andrea, giving her a long sensuous kiss and stroking her hands down over her butt and slowly up again raising the skirt to give me a view of Andrea's thigh high black stockings, with seams which were arrow straight down to her matching spike heel shoes. Next appeared cheeks of her rounded ass, covered only by a small pair of black knickers.

"You two appear to know each other" I said, whereby Carol explained that several weeks previous at a company gathering to celebrate a new contract, while I and most others had been enjoying a few drinks, Carol had found Andrea on her own, having just joined the company she had distanced herself from the main party and found a quiet corner. They had chatted over a few drinks and after a while the subject changed to sex and they discovered that they shared the same desire for sexual freedom and experimentation. Andrea had been eyeing up the men and had said she quite fancied me, and they had agreed to set up a meeting. The "office lunch" was an opportunity to good to miss and she had called Andrea, who readily agreed to the plan. Explanation given, I gave them each a glass of wine and they set of to the bedroom, picking up the bottle on the way. Carol said that she needed Andrea's help to get dressed and to finish the bottle. They merely smiled at my puzzled look, so I poured myself a brandy, thinking " I'm going to need this". After much laughter, yelps and groans the bedroom door opened and Andrea stepped out. Her hair was now in a ponytail and she looked the part of a mischievous school girl as she slowly removed her blouse and picked up the cane and started to tease her nipples with it. She continued her performance by turning away and slowly bending over, the short skirt lifting to reveal stocking tops ,then knickers. My cock stirred as she pulled the knickers tight into the crack of her ass and against her pussy, she then ran the cane between her protruding pussy lips, eventually hooking the material with the cane and pulling the knickers off.

Carol appeared and laughingly said to Andrea "Slow down, otherwise he'll come right now."

Carol had laced herself, with Andreas help, into a blue corset with white garters. It gave the appearance of being too small by the way it squeezed in her waist, pushing out her ass and barely containing her ample tits. To complete the outfit, she wore white mesh stockings and high heels.

I sat in a chair and watched as they embraced and kissed, Andrea lowered her head and sucked Carols nipple into her mouth and Carol's slender fingers moved slowly to Andrea's wet pussy, gently opening her up and seeking out her clit with her thumb, then working her fingers into the soft warm opening. Andrea leant back against a table as carol went onto her knees and pushed two fingers deep into her pussy and pleasured the clit with her tongue. Andrea gripped the table as her first orgasm flooded through her.

When she had regained control she got cords and a black silk scarf from her bag, Carol was made to lay over to the table face down. Andrea tied Carol's ankles to the table legs and fastened her hands to the opposite side, finally she blindfolded her with the scarf and collected more items from the bag. Andrea brought out an anal plug which she pushed into Carol ass, then and took a vibrator, turned it on and inserted it into Carols pussy . Andrea then beckoned me over and as I stood directly in front of my wife's face Andrea knelt and took my hardened cock into her mouth, licking and slurping loudly so that Carol would know from sound alone that she was eating my cock.

After a while, Andrea took my cock and rubbed it against Carols face, her lips parted expectantly, but Andrea said, "Oh no, you haven't earned it yet," and sucked it back into her own mouth and sensing I was about to come stopped and said, "You also have to earn pleasure by giving your wife what she deserves." She rose and brought me the cane and instructed me to cane Carol's exposed rear,

I hesitated and she said, "Do you want her to ask for it?" and she again grabbed carols hair and said, "You've been showing off your pussy, haven't you, you little slut."

Carol went into character and replied sheepishly, "Yes, I've been naughty and I need to be punished."

I softly struck Carol's ass with the cane, she made no sound and Andrea took the cane from me saying "Harder, like this," and swung the cane hard, stinging blow that had Carol yelping and pulling against her bonds.

She struck several time more and the cries became moans, she handed me the cane and said "You must do it, it will give her more pleasure" I was more aroused than ever, so I struck my wife's beautiful rear as hard as I dared, her cries mixed with her moans of pleasure until she uttered a long deep moan and her body shook with orgasm. I then lifted Carol's head and kissed her softly, she said "I love you."

As I knelt by Carol's face, Andrea joined us and held out a large double ended dildo which bent in the centre. She brushed across it Carols lips and as they parted eased it into her mouth, I don't think Carol had taken anything that thick before and she gagged as it reach the back of her throat. she then presented the other end to my lips and I was about to protest but she insisted saying "I want you to lubricate it for me so it will slip into my pussy".

Hesitantly I took it in to my mouth, It felt very strange to have a cock, even a artificial one, in my mouth and Andrea was holding it by the middle and moving back and forth pushing it first into Carol's mouth them into mine. Satisfied that it was wet enough she removed it and bending it in the center pushed one end into her pussy gasping as it filled her up. As she moved behind Carol with the other end of the dildo stuck out just like an erect cock. She removed the anal plug and replaced it with the vibrator, then slowly pushed the dildo into Carol's soaking pussy.

Once in position Andrea pointed to the cane and said "I've been bad, you must be strict with me".

I brought the cane down on Andrea's ass, she cried out and pushed forward under the impact bringing a load moan from Carol as the dildo plunged deeper into her pussy. Again I struck and again Andrea drove her hips forward giving herself and Carol more pleasure. I paced out the lashes to allow time for Andrea's ass to relax and move back which it always did because the movement pleasured her own pussy with the dildo. After a short while carol came and I could see that Andrea was close and needed something to push her over the edge so I dropped the cane and stepping behind Andrea forced my bulging cock into her tight ass. Her head came up and she mouthed a scream as I my cock passed her tight anal muscle and slid deep into her bowel, I could feel the presence of the dildo through the thin wall of tissue which separated her two fuck holes and as I fucked her ass she was held tight against Carol who was experiencing similar pleasure and could feel my deep thrusts into Andrea by the movement of the dildo which joined their pussies.

As I unloaded a spray of hot semen into Andrea's bowels she shuddered to orgasm, her movements bringing yet another orgasmic spasm from Carol and there we remained, locked together, laying over the table exhausted and satisfied.

Chaucer
Chaucer
6 Followers