Weekend in St. Michaels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning forward, pressing your thighs back into your chest I begin thrusting into you. Up and down, your hips rocked back so far that I ram straight down, pinning you between the momentum of my descending body and the bed. Each thrusting impact absorbed by the union of our bodies, the steel hard pole of my cock into the soft yielding velvet of your cunt. The inward motion only stopped when my hips slam against the back of your soft thighs.

Harder and faster, each thrust seems to open you a bit more, letting me in deeper, closer to the source of the heat in your body that my cock seeks of its own accord. My hands wrap under your shoulders, pulling you down and holding you against me at the same time. Your breasts rocking back and forth, your hard nipples rubbing against my chest. Your legs are now captive between my body, my arms and your body. Your hands slip between our sweaty bodies, pinching and twisting your own nipples and then rubbing them against mine. I look at your face and see ecstasy, your mouth open and eyes clenched shut, your breathing heavy and fast, The intense eroticism of the sight pushes me toward the brink.

"Stephanie, fuck yes Stephanie, I'm going to cum baby, I'm going to shoot deep into you," I pant as I feel my orgasm building.

You answer breathlessly, "Yes baby, I'm close, shoot that hot cum inside while I cum for you." Your hot dirty talk sets me off, my hips drive deep into you, slamming into you, wanting with all my being to shoot my seed as deep inside you as I can reach.

"Yes Michael, I'm cumming now, oh my god yes! I'm cumming," you say as your head arches back hard against the pillow, the sinew of your neck stretching against your skin, your teeth grit together and your lips drawn back. The spasms of your pussy around my cock multiplying the intensity of my orgasm as I pump into you. Holding you tight against me, holding myself deep inside of you, my spasms slowly dying away, your body still shivering beneath mine.

I slowly relax the grip on your shoulders, noticing that I left faint marks from my fingers. Your legs slowly relax and lay down, my softening member pulling from you as they do. I roll off of you and lay next to you, still recovering my breathing. We lay like that for minutes, not saying a word, the wonderful afterglow of intense sex leaving us both satisfied with the world and our place in it.

The sweat on our body cooling, chilling us a bit, I reach down and pull the covers over us. You roll toward me, laying your head on my shoulder and wrapping an arm around me, and say, "Good night Michael".

"Good night Stephanie", I respond, the magic of your name stronger now.

"Stephanie," I whisper again and fall asleep to the sound of your gentle breathing.

12