Weekend in the Country

Story Info
The morning after the first evening Master & slave meet.
2k words
4.15
30.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day dawns early, up here in the mountains, crisp and fresh. The sunlight, gently warming the dew off the spiders’ webs, nudges across our bodies, as we lay exhausted and content on the bed.

Last night was wonderful. Everything I hoped and didn't dare expect. I had left you the note, and hidden along the bottom road, watching for your arrival. Through my binoculars I had seen you nervously enter, read the note, and move to the bedroom. I remember smiling at you. Wondering if you had deliberately disobeyed my instruction to eat first, knowing I would punish you. I decided that you probably had, and I vowed to make sure your curiosity as to my intentions would not get the better of you again!

And boy, did I ever! I was so determined to punish you for simple disobedience, overjoyed at finally getting to land the blows myself, that I really gave you a much more severe whipping than you deserved. I was wondering at one stage if you thought I had gone too far, penetrating your ass so hard, but when I cradled you in my arms, ready to apologise for hurting you too much, you simply sighed, whimpered, and begged to be allowed to cum. That's when I knew I had made the right choice, meeting you. You really were the slavegirl of my dreams, and I went to sleep with a wicked smile on my lips!

That smile is still on my lips as the sun reaches my eyes. Instantly I am awake, but it takes me a moment to remember I am not dreaming, and this small, tanned, brown haired beauty in my arms was mine - mine to own, to control, and to do with whatever I chose. My eyes divert from your sleeping figure curled round my chest down to my cock, aroused at the thoughts I am having.

I gently leave you on the bed, and shower myself in the bathroom. Now, what shall we do today? Shall I plan things? I'm normally quite meticulous and thorough, but my instincts are to play this by ear, see how things develop… yes, that will be much more fun! My cock is still stiff, but I will make myself wait until just the right opportunity.

Whilst I am debating with myself, you wake gently, and you also take a moment to gather your bearings, but the tender marks on your body, and the soreness inside your ass soon reminds you of where you are, and what happened. A moment of panic flashes through your mind, as you realise you are alone in the room. Did you displease your Master, has he left so soon, will you see him again? Then you hear the shower running, and smile, stretching like the cat that got the cream!

Coming out of the shower, drying my self off, I hear you stirring in the bedroom, and then moving into the kitchen area. I hear the rattle of pots and pans, and realise I am famished. I laugh to myself as I realise I didn't eat anything last night either - maybe I should have given myself the whip as well, I smiled!

I moved quietly to the kitchen, and stood at the doorway, watching your back as you work. If you're aware of me you don't show it, and I take a moment just to breathe in the way you look, standing there in my shirt and a pair of briefs, looking slightly disheveled, utterly gorgeous, your long brown hair flowing down your shoulder blades.

"Good morning slave"

You jumped, nearly dropping the pan. How long had I been there? You turn slowly, and see me in daylight for the first time. Your heart skips a beat as you see me in just the towel, my thoughts betrayed by the bulge within, a sight you have trouble keeping your eyes and your mind off.

"I thought I'd make breakfast Master, to make up for my disobedience yesterday", you stammer, seeking reassurance, hoping that you shouldn't have just stayed in bed, and awaited your Master's pleasure, secretly wishing you had. It's almost a disappointment when I agree that you had done the right thing, and that I would go out to chop some wood until it was ready.

Returning upstairs, and put on a pair of jeans, but it's quite mild outside, so I decide to leave the t-shirt off. I have to be very careful with my English style zip fastener - will this cock ever go down...I must think of a reason to punish you, and soon!

After I leave to get dressed, you return to cooking breakfast, smiling. Now you know, all I had to do was say, and you would have crawled to me, kneeling at my feet, done whatever I commanded...

You can see me through the window, working away gracefully with the axe on the logs, the controlled power of the strokes as I easily split the wood, muscles rippling, and glistening in the sunlight. You can't help yourself, your mind wanders, you picture not an axe, but a whip, and not a log, but yourself, splayed out over the tree stump, bound hand and foot, taking the blows on your exposed buttocks, screaming in pain...oh god...you touch yourself and close your eyes as you imagine my discarding the whip, and ramming my cock into your open and stretched pussy, screaming even harder as your cum again and again, tied over the stump, the smell of burning in your nostrils… oh no, that smell of burning is the breakfast!

I work up quite a sweat cutting up the wood for tonight's fire, and quite a hunger too. Time for breakfast, it must be ready by now? I walked into the kitchen, and washed my hands. You seem even more disheveled, anxious even, as I sit down at the table.

Your lips start to tremble as you quickly cross to the table, and kneel down at my knee. "I'm sorry Master, I... I... I burnt your food...I had to throw it away...I'm so sorry Master..."

The look in my eyes tells you that this is not good news you are bringing to me, and once again you fear the punishment I may dish out, but your previous daydreaming have left you wet and unfulfilled, and your anxious pleadings are making your pussy hot again.

I smile down at you. “So, my horny little girl has deliberately burnt the breakfast, just to provoke me perhaps? I can see the damp patch on your knickers slave, I see, too busy looking after number one?”

You blush...god you blush beautifully, and look down, but when you look back up at me there is a twinkle in your eye, and a mischievous little smirk. "Well, if you will stand half naked in front of the window Master, what's a girl to do..."

You couldn't resist, tempting the punishment despite the still painful marks, teasing the Master despite the consequences...you smile that wicked little smile. Well Master - your move, you think to yourself.

I almost smile back...cheeky little minx! Well, if the lady wants attention, I decide to give her all the attention she can take!

I stand up, and grab your arm, leading you into the sitting area, you struggle, but without conviction, knowing you are getting what you wanted...

I stand you in front of a leather armchair, and place your hands behind your back. You look down to the floor, and then slowly up at me, pouting that beautiful little pout.

I take off the shirt you're wearing, leaving only your damp knickers... your breasts hang free, nipples hard and erect, oh you are a horny one aren't you. I sit down with a mock sigh, and pretend to study you in front of me...

You stand in front of me, hands behind your back, knickers pulled tight, showing every inch of your firm, moist pussy. You try to meet my gaze, but my gaze is too penetrating, and you turn your eyes down, waiting...

"You are about to be punished for not paying attention to your chores, slave" I say, watching you shudder at the words, wondering if it is possible to make you cum just by scolding you.

"You will place yourself over my lap, and put your hands on your head"

My words, my tone of voice, they bring shudders to your body, getting hotter, you place yourself over my knee as ordered, hands on head.

I pull your knickers down to your thighs, and begin to feel your heat.

This is just wonderful...a beautiful submissive little slave girl, over my knee, quivering at my slightest touch. A dream come true? Definitely. Part of me wants to take you in my arms, say it doesn't matter, take you slowly there and then, but that wouldn't do, you need your punishment, you need your strong influence, then I will take you!

I start to move my hand, rhythmically beating your bottom, slowly at first, then faster. I continue to scold you about burning breakfast, about paying attention. Your ass is burning, not yet stinging, but not far off. My harsh words seem to make the pain in your butt more defined, and you start to apologise to your Master, apologising for not concentrating on your work, promising to try harder next time.

Now I start to spank hard! Your apologies are melting my resolve, and I know I must make you really sorry or I will lose control. My cock is so stiff, your bottom so red. You're pleading now, crying out in pain with every stroke, but your pussy is dripping, and my hand continues to fall harder, faster.

Finally I stop the spanking, and take my time over admiring my handiwork! You wriggle, squirm, you're hot, but you will wait until I'm ready. Tears are streaming down your face - that was much harder than when I made you spank yourself, and you're much, much hotter, much more desperate.

I push you off of my knees, and tell to you stand up. You brush your hair away from your face, and place you hands on your head...what a naughty little schoolgirl you look!

I take out my cock (careful with the zipper!), and point towards it..."Does your pussy want to feel this?" I ask. Does it ever, you think! You’re almost there, you need to cum so bad, but you know that can only be on my command.

"Yes please Master" you whisper. The look in your eyes as you whisper nearly makes me shoot there and then.

"Climb aboard, slave, make me cum first, or else no more all weekend!"

This last statement worries you a great deal, you know you won't be able to hold your orgasm much longer, and you hope to god I won’t take long. You climb across my lap, and slowly slide down my shaft. I start to moan as you move slowly up and down, every movement causing new shivers through your body.

I reach out and touch your nipples, you shudder...you can't take much more.

You pant, you gasp, you moan, you bite your lip. "Please Master...Master must cum first...can't...hold...on...pleeeeeeaaase Master"

That does it! Oh wow, you look so sexy bobbing up and down on my lap, and your whimpering sends me over the edge. I cum so much, filling you deep inside with my juices. “ohhhhh yes, slave.... now slave...cum for me now slave...”

You don't need a second invitation, with a final thrust down onto my cock, your whole body seems to explode with a white searing heat that is almost painful. Your pussy shudders, gripping my cock as my seed fills you. Screams now replace your moans, themselves replaced by whimpers, sobs, and ultimately a sigh of complete satisfaction.

You collapse into my arms, still astride my cock, which is slowly going down. You smother my neck and face with hot kisses, and snuggle into my neck, content.