Weekend in the Mountains

Story Info
Car trouble leads to erotic pleasure.
2k words
3.9
24.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selecto
Selecto
4 Followers

It was a cold night and Kevin had just gotten off second shift. He was tired and couldn't wait to get to bed. He was driving down the same secluded back streets he did every night when he saw a car stalled on the side of the road. Being the good person he was, and not having a thought of his own safety, he pulled off to see if he could help. He walked up to the car and found a beautiful young woman looking under the hood.

"May I help you ma'am?" he asked. This startled the young lady and she screamed out with fright. Being a little startled himself Kevin said, " I'm sorry ma'am I didn't mean to frighten you. I just saw you broke down and stopped to see if I could help." The young lady replied, "Do you know anything about cars?"

" No, I'm afraid not " he said. " Well I guess we're both in the same boat then" she replied. "I do have a cell phone, we can call a tow truck" Kevin responded. "Thanks that would be great. Do you mind if I call my roommate also, she will be getting worried if I don't show up soon, besides I will need a ride back home." she asked. " Sure be my guest " Kevin said.

Kevin and the young lady got to talking and he found out her name was Pamela. "Would you like some coffee, it's awfully cold out here. We can wait in my car until the tow truck arrives. I promise I won't bite" Kevin asked. "Well I guess we can" Pamela answered.

While the two were talking, Kevin found out that she was 22 years old and went to school at a small university a few miles away. She was a very beautiful woman with shoulder length blond hair and pretty blue eyes. Her lips were full and red as a rose blooming in spring. Her skin was a light bronze, probably he assumed, from lying in a tanning bed since it was the dead of winter. The more they talked, the more drawn to her beauty he became.

After about an hour and a half the tow truck arrived and got her car hooked up. The driver asked Pamela where she wanted her car taken and then pulled away. Shortly behind was her roommate. "Well I guess it's time for me to thank you for your kindness and patience" Pamela said. "You are more than welcome. It was all my pleasure" Kevin replied. "Would you like to go out on a real date sometime? I know that we just met but I would really like to see you again and introduce myself properly" Kevin told her. "I don't usually make a habit of going out with guys I meet on the side of the road, but in your case I'll make an exception."

"Great I'll call you later in the week" he said with a happiness he couldn't explain.

He usually didn't get this excited about a date, but he just knew there was something special about this girl. He had never been so struck by any woman before. The week went slowly and he called her on Wednesday to see if she would like to go out. Pamela picked up the phone and he heard her sweet voice say hello. "Hi Pamela this is Kevin." They talked for about thirty minutes and he asked her if she would like to go out on Saturday night for dinner and a movie. "Sure I would love to" she replied. "Great I'll pick you up at 6:00" Kevin said.

When Saturday night rolled around he was so anxious he thought he would never be able to make it through the evening. He pulled up in front of her apartment and got out to ring the bell. Pamela's roommate answered the door and invited him in. "You must be Kevin" she said. "I have heard a lot about you this week" They talked for a little while Pamela finished getting ready. When she appeared in the hall, Kevin thought he had died and gone to heaven. She was dressed in a black mini skirt and matching top. "You look beautiful tonight" Kevin told her. "Thank you, you're pretty handsome yourself" she replied. "Here these flowers are for you."

"Oh they are beautiful. I'll put them in a vase"

They decided they would go out for dinner at a Chinese restaurant. They ordered dinner and drinks and talked about each other's interests. Kevin found out that Pamela was interested in horses and camping. The more they talked the more enthralled Kevin became with this beautiful young woman. He had never met a woman that was a true camping enthusiast. They finished dinner and went to see a movie, which he let Pamela pick out. The movie didn't much appeal to him but he wanted to make a good impression.

When their date was over, Kevin took Pamela back home and walked her to her door. "I had a wonderful time with you tonight" he said. "I had a great time with you also. It has been a long time since I have went out with a guy my age that has not acted like a juvenile" she responded. "I was wondering, since you are a camping nut, would you like to go camping with me next weekend?" Kevin asked "Are you crazy? It's the middle of January and cold as hell in case you have forgotten" she said. "No I don't mean in a tent, my family owns a cabin in the mountains. It is fully stocked and heated. It's not really roughing it but it has a lovely view and it's secluded" Kevin responded. "Now that sounds like my kind of weekend" Pamela agreed.

On the way home Kevin could not stop thinking about how beautiful Pamela was or the fact that they would be spending the next weekend together. His dick was beginning to stir and he had to get some release quickly. When he got home he pulled out an X-rated video and sat down in front of the TV. The scene was of two men fucking a fine looking blonde on a couch. Between the scene on the TV and his date with Pamela, his dick was hard in no time. He sat back and watched the action and jacked his dick slow and easy. It didn't take him long to shoot his load. He was so excited that he shot his load straight into the air with such force that it must have shot at least three feet. When he was finished he lay back on the couch to regain his composure.

After much anticipation the weekend finally arrived. Kevin pulled up to Pamela's apartment and went in to get her. They arrived at the cabin about four hours later and went inside to unpack. It was at least ten degrees colder on the mountain and it had snowed earlier in the week. Most of the roads were clear now but the mountains were still covered with the beauty of the snow. They got unpacked and Kevin went out to get some firewood. He started a roaring fire and asked Pamela if she would like to go out for a walk. "Sure I would love to.

It is so nice up here and I would like to take a walk after that long trip." They walked through the woods, which Kevin had known since his childhood. When they returned it was beginning to get dark and Kevin went out to gather enough firewood for the night. "What would you like for dinner?" he asked Pamela. "You don't have to fix me dinner I'll do it" she responded. "Nonsense you are my guest and I will take care of dinner tonight." After they had finished they sat down on the couch in front of the fire. "Would you like a drink?" Kevin asked "Sure, I'll have a scotch" Pamela said. Kevin came back with their drinks and they sat on the couch in front of the fire.

They talked for a while and Pamela told Kevin that this was the first time she had ever gone of for the weekend so early after meeting someone. "Well there has to be a first for everything" Kevin said. "There is just something about you I couldn't resist from the moment I saw you even though you did scare the shit out of me." Kevin took this as his hint to make a move. He leaned in and kissed her deeply. Pamela was obviously glad he did because she leaned back and removed her shirt.

They got up and moved in front of the fireplace where a soft rug was spread. Pamela removed Kevin's shirt and began kissing his chest. This was making him extremely hot. She slowly dropped to her knees in a seductive dance and unbuttoned his jeans. She dropped his jeans and underwear with one swift motion. Pamela then took his rising dick in her moist mouth and began to suck him. Feeling the heat of her mouth on his dick sent him into uncontrollable spasms and he could not hold back. "Oh baby I'm going to cum" Kevin exclaimed. Hearing this made Pamela suck his dick faster and when he exploded in her mouth she smiled and took the whole load down her throat. Kevin's knees became so weak he had to sink to the floor. "I'm sorry baby I didn't mean for that to happen so quickly" Kevin said. "It's alright honey, we have all weekend. We are just getting started."

They lay on the rug for a few minutes watching the fire and soon Pamela began rubbing Kevin's dick. It didn't take long for him to get hard again and he was more than ready for another round. This time it was Kevin's turn to go down her. He slowly inched his way down to her breasts making love to them like they were the sweetest melons. He kissed his way down her stomach and finally reached her wet pussy. Pamela shivered in ecstasy as he ran his tongue along her engorged clit. He licked with a tenderness that she had never known before. "Oh baby, that is so good. Please don't stop" Kevin kept licking her wet pussy until she screamed in an utterly intense orgasm. "Oh Kevin, this is so great."

After she had finished her orgasm Kevin got up between her legs and slowly put the head of his dick at the opening of her now sopping pussy. "You are so tight" he said as he began to enter her. "Easy there big boy I'm still trying to adjust to that cock of yours. You're far from a little man." Slowly Kevin eased into her pussy until his dick had disappeared completely inside her.

Once he was in he began to fuck her faster. Pamela was really getting into it and was bucking to meet every stroke of his cock. "I don't think you'll have to worry about me cumming to soon this time baby" Kevin told her. "Just shut up and fuck me honey" Pamela told him. He kept up the pace for half an hour and Pamela loved it. She had at least three orgasms before Kevin began to feel that familiar feeling in his balls. He felt the pressure build and when he came it was like it was his first time all over again. "Oh Kevin, you are hot. Your cum has my pussy feeling like it is on fire." When he finished they rolled over and held each other in their arms.

Kevin could not remember feeling this happy with a woman ever. He wondered to himself if this was the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. He picked Pamela up and carried her to the bedroom and laid her down. He snuggled up next to her and they slept all night in each other's arms.

Selecto
Selecto
4 Followers