Weekend in the Mountains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam climbed on top of John and worked him inside of her. John grabbed her ass and pulled her into him, making her gasp. She absolutely loved when he made it clear what he wanted and took it. She rode him, up and down, in and out, varying her tempo to drive him further into a frenzy, torturing him, bringing him to the brink, but not letting him reach his release. He finally grabbed her ass, pulled her into him, and rolled her on her back. He started to piston into her pussy, hard and fast. She immediately orgasmed, she loved when he would take control like this. He continued to stroke in and out of her. She reached her peak again, screaming his name. Finally John unloaded inside her, pulsing as his cum gushed out and filled her. Both were in heaven as the post-coital euphoria overcame them.

Unfortunately, their weekend together was coming to a close. Both had work on Monday and could not avoid that fact any longer, since Sam had to catch her plane in just a few hours. They spooned naked, John kissing her neck and running his fingers all over her body, lightly. She absolutely loved this and turned him over on his back and swallowed his cock. She licked up and down his shaft, teasing his head with her tongue. John couldn't last very long with her expert ministrations. Sam had John right on the edge, but kept him there for as long as she could, until John finally came, hard. Sam swallowed everything he had. She loved how he tasted, slightly salt, with a slight nutty taste, almost like cashews.

Both needed a shower, and the room was equipped with a shower the likes of which neither had ever seen. The shower had ample space for two and possibly even four people. There were adjustable heads all over the walls. There were also plenty of strategically placed handholds and footholds. John started the water and played for a minute with the various settings. Sam stepped in with him. John gaped at how beautiful she was, and especially now with the water dripping off her skin. Immediately John's penis became engorged and he began to wash Sam's body. Her skin was so soft. He cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples between his fingers. She loved the feel of his rough fingers on her nipples, especially when he pinched them like that. Sam slightly bend, putting her foot on one of the holds to give John access to her. John grabbed her hips and guided himself into her waiting womanhood. The sensory experience was amazing, the warm water dripping off their bodies, spraying and massaging them while they copulated sent both into a spiral that lead to a thunderous mutual climax. Both came down from the high, almost collapsing on the floor of the shower.

With reluctance, both dried off, and packed their things. Sam sighed as she slowly got dressed. She had never had a cock that filled her like John's, like an occupying army taking residence inside her. Unfortunately, her job kept her on the other side of the country from him, at least for now. When they were packed, they checked out of the room and got back in his truck. John placed his hand on her knee, squeezing slightly. He was tempted to explore up her skirt, but as they were pressed for time, having spent every possible moment together, he thought better of it.

On arrival at the airport, John guided her to the security line, but could go no further. The embraced and kissed one final time, trying to make the moment last, but it was over for the time being.

"We need to do this again. Soon." John said.

"It's never soon enough," she simply replied, then turned and got in line.

John waited in his truck until he could see her flight take off. He always loved spending time with her, and it pierced his heart to the core every time she left.

12