Weekend in the Mountains

Story Info
On our way in the car she started to get undressed.
1.1k words
3.07
39.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I and my wife are on our way to the mountains for the weekend.

My wife is full of fun and crazy ideas, my wife is a small sexy lady about 1.65m, 36cc breast her ass fits perfect into my hands.

As we hit the high way she started to rub my leg she had a summer dress on her cleavage perfect looked like her nipples was almost showing her full tight breast standing perfect in the dress. As she rubbed my leg her hand moved slowly to my inner thigh, she light a cigarette for the both of us and slowly kissed me in my neck as she handed me my cigarette, I could feel my dick is getting harder and harder in my pant .

She also saw it as she started to rub my hard growing dick through my pants. She likes to be a little kinky and told me to look in front of me on the road and that I can only turn my head if she told me to. She shift her seat back and started to get undress next to me on the road, my eye caught her one foot being placed on the dashboard and the other leg between the two seats, she told me to look at het. OMG my wife was totally naked to my legs wide open, her smooth shaved pussy was a little bit open, her nipples was hard and she was moving her hand slowly over her breast and her pussy lips. She took my one hand and with her hand she moved it all over her body saying softly that she is so wet and so horny for me right now. I slowly rubbed her nipples between my fingers and moved down to feel the warm lips and juices off her vagina.

She stopped me and said that we must wait until we are at our hotel room. That was the longest 40min off my life until we reach the hotel, my wife was dressed again, and we booked in and went up to our room. We unpacked went for some dinner. We went back to the room I quickly went for a shower as my wife was enjoying a magazine she started to read, in the shower my dick was getting harder and harder as I thought of the car trip to the hotel, I started to rub my growing dick and new I must make a plan with it otherwise as soon as I 'am with my wife it will not be long before I will start to cum, so I helped myself with the picture in my mind of my wife naked in the car.

I came out of the shower with a towel around my waist my wife was sitting on the balcony enjoying a glass of wine. We started to kiss and my dick came back to life. She told me to have the rest of her wine she is quickly going to shower she has a surprise for me.

I went back to the bedroom lying on the bed with my towel thinking off her in the shower she come out and took my breath away she had a small sexy night dress on the cups of the dress just close the nipples the dress just cover her sweet ass.

She went on all fours on the bed and started to crawl to me like a lioness stoking her pray. She started to kiss me in my neck her firm breast pushing against my chest, my hands started to discover her body feeling her soft smooth legs, her butt sticking out under the dress. She opened her legs and climbed on top off me my hard dick pushing up against her butt cheeks she started slowly to move up and down, I unhooked her straps and pulled her dress down to her waist her breast came free her nipples hard I started to play with her breast massaging it her eyes was close my mouth moved to her hard nipples and every time I suck it she was making a soft sound.

My towel was pulled off from my body, my dick rubbing against het clit, she laid forward and whispered in my hear what she wants me to go down on her she laid next to my, i bent over her kissing her breast and stomach, my hand stroking her wet lips, she opened her legs wide pulling it a little bit up i started to kiss her wet pussy my tong slipping through her i inserted my middelfinger and then another finger she gasp for some air will I started to finger fuck her my mouth sucking her clit, she pushed my head tight against her body pushing up, her one hand was playing with her own breast and the other one come down starting to pleasure herself by playing with her clit, while I licked and suck her pussy lips I Feld that she is going to cum, she pulled my head against her moaning hard and started to cum, she squirt (yeah my wife is a squirted) all over my face.

She smiled and said she wants my dick in her, she pushed my down on the bed spreading her legs over my slowly she inserted my hard dick in her closing her eyes will my dick enters her wet hot pussy.

She started to move slowly back and forward up and down faster and faster I started to slam from underneath my one hand playing with her clit not long after we started she started to moan again lift herself up from me and squirted again,.

I let her stand on all fours on the bed I went and stand on the floor behind her my dick slipping through her butt cheeks teasing her I entered her swollen vagina inch by inch, until my balls was against her butt cheeks I started to go faster and faster she moaned and said I must fuck her hard we went on for a while with every stroke going back in her, her ass hits against my whist, he give her a light slap on the ass she loved it, I Feld the pressure building up in my, I pulled her against me and blast my hot white cum in her stroke by stroke I was shooting my cum in her. After a while both I slowly pulled out fell on the bed with her naked wet body laying against mine on the bed we fall asleep.

What a great start to an awesome weekend for us.