Weekend Lover Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope, this is between me and her," Abby snarled as she barely avoided being hit in the right eye.

However, the punch hit her cheek instead and she felt as if her ears were ringing. She was convinced that her cheek would spot a few colours in the next few days.

She clenched her fist and hit Sheila in the face, making her topple over. Abby threw herself on top of her, wrenching her left arm on to her back as she had seen the police to in the movies and pressed upwards. Sheila screamed out loud.

"You crazy bitch," Sheila swore at her.

"You're damn right and I'm breaking your arm unless you promise to stay the hell away from him."

"Never," Sheila swore, before wailing loudly as Abby pressed her arm up her back.

"Maybe you should reconsider that answer?" Abby said cheekily, feeling the adrenalin push through her body as she'd never felt this elated before.

"You psycho bitch... Ouch! You're breaking my arm!" Sheila yelled as Abby pushed her arm a little higher. "Yes, I promise, damn it," Sheila finally conceded as Abby made another push on her arm.

"Good," Abby declared as she got up and released Sheila.

"You'll pay for this," Sheila snarled as she stumbled on to her feet again, holding on to her offended arm.

"The next time you won't get off that easily," Abby faced her straight on. "Try to remember that and the promise you just gave me."

Sheila just snorted and stomped off, her hair looking like a mess and her clothes in a twirl.

Immediately, Abby felt Dalen's arms embrace her from behind and he bent down and kissed her neck.

"I didn't know you were this territorial," he said heatedly. "I like it - a lot."

She turned around and met his kiss, opened up to his hungry lips as he deepened the kiss. She clung to him, roaming her hands over his strong backside and shoulders, trying to feel as close to him as she possible could.

He grunted as she rubbed herself against his body and she could feel him getting aroused. His hard shaft was pushing against her stomach and she wanted to put her mark on him. Wanted him to come inside of her swollen core and tease her inner walls as she closed herself around him.

"I've missed you," he smiled as he moved them both to the door, closing it behind her back.

She chuckled as she caught on to his actions, rubbing her body against his as he settled against the door. She roamed her hands down his body, trying to remind herself what he looked like underneath his clothes.

Dalen did the same to her, roaming his hands over her backside as he held her tightly to him. He bent down and kissed her hard on the mouth. His lips opening to hers and tempting her to roam her tongue over the backside of his lips.

Suddenly, he turned them around and lifted her up against the wall. Instinctively she wrapped her legs around him and held on to his shoulders as he pushed against her warm core. She gasped loudly as she felt his hardened cock between the vee of her thighs.

"I want you, Dalen," she mumbled in between kisses.

"Yes," he groaned. "I can't wait, Abby," he mumbled almost apologetically as he put her down on the floor again and started removing her clothes in a frantic motion.

"Me neither," she smiled at his desperate attempts to open her pants and she revelled in his naked want.

She helped him undress her before loosening his belt and moving for the zipper in his pants. He chucked away his pants and underwear, before lifting her up toward his mouth and suckling her nipples until she squirmed in delight.

Moving his hand behind her she barely registered him locking the door to the archive room. She was so focused on him that she'd forgotten the unlocked door. She chuckled to him.

"Smart move."

"Just wait and I'll give you some more moves that will impress you."

"Oh? What moves?" she asked cheekily as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He smiled and lifted her up against the wall before plunging his cock deep inside of her wet core.

"Oh my," she gasped as she wrapped her legs around his waist and held on for dear life as he retreated before pushing even deeper into her body.

He was moving fast and hard, and with a desperation she had never witnessed before. It seemed he'd longed for her just as she had longed for him. She lifted her lips to meet his in a deep kiss as their bodies shook with pleasure.

As their lips parted, Abby met Dalen's warm eyes and she revelled in the sight of his eyes glazing over, revealing the naked truth behind all the words.

"I want you," she told him frankly as he plunged inside of her, her inner muscles tensing around his hard flesh as she felt her orgasm coming closer.

"I'll never let you go again," Dalen said heatedly as he held her tightly and plunged deep inside of her, pushing her over the edge and making her scream in pleasure as she clung to him.

He held her tight as she felt his entire body shake as he followed her soon after, groaning as his climax poured through him.

They held each other tightly as their bodies were slowly calming down. Abby felt so happy she could almost burst and she snuggled tighter to Dalen as she felt the liquids of their passion wetting her thighs.

"Oh my," she chuckled.

"What's so funny?"

"I've never done it in the archive room before," she told him earnestly.

He laughed deeply.

"Me neither. But I'm in if you want to give it another try?" he teased her lightly before dropping small kisses on her cheek and lips.

"Hm, I've a better idea. Why don't you spend the weekend in my bed?"

He stopped abruptly and looked her deeply in the eyes. His look so intense as if he dreaded the question he was about to ask.

"Just this weekend?"

"And every other weekend after that; if you still want to give me a chance, that is."

"Hah. How can you doubt it?" he smiled at her. "But I have one condition."

"What condition?"

"I want you every weekday as well."

Abby breathed in relief.

"It's a deal," she said before kissing him deep and sealing their promise.

***

Please leave a comment, either public or anonymously. Whether it is praise or criticism, I'd love to hear from you and learn how to improve my writing.

Ada

12