Weekend of Bliss Ch. 01

Story Info
Master and slave meet for a weekend of sexual bliss.
2.8k words
4.48
21.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master and slave are both horny and anxious as they check into the hotel. Since he picked her up at the airport his hands have been all over her. Every taffic light has been a chance to kiss her and play with her body. He can barely restrain himself as the clerk takes the information down.

Finally finished they head for the elevator. With a huge amount of willpower he makes them wait for an empty one. Then as soon as the doors close he is all over her.Pinning in the corner his mouth covers hers and his tongue slips between her lips to flick and probe her mouth. His hands slip under her skirt and feeling her spread for him he plays with her clit through the lace panties she wears. She squirms and feels her cunt start to get wet as he plays with her.

Feeling the elevator stop he steps back and watches as she composes herself for the walk to their room.

Master orders her to walk in front of him and she does. She knows what he wants and gives it to him. Slowly walking down the hall every few feet she stops and bends at the waist. Her short skirt rides up exposing her fine ass and the panties covering it which are soaked with her cunt juices from him playing with her. When he reaches her he sometimes plays with her others he gives her ass a nice smack. Then she straightens up and moves closer to thier room.

By the time they get to the door she has stopped 15 times. She can barely stand with how horny she is. All she can think is get inside and do Masters bidding so he will fuck her and make her cum.

Opening the door he takes her in his arms and carries her to the huge bed. Standing her beside it he steps back and tells her to take her blouse and skirt off. The bra and panties too but leave the stockings and garter belt she is ordered.

Quickly she does as told. Then standing before him she says "Master my body is yours to use as you please. My mouth, tits, cunt, and ass are yours to play with and fuck to your hearts desire."

"Thank you my sweet slave, I am honoured to have your body to use." Then reaching out he takes a nipple in each hand and starts to play with them. She stands and enjoys it as he pulls and twists them sending shivers up and down her body. Then a moan escaspes her lips when he pulls her tits as far from her body as he can and shakes her nipples making her tightly pulled tits dance around her chest.

Suddenly he lets them drop and sits on the bed. Taking her hand he guides her to lay across his lap. His big strong hands caress her fine ass. Then quickly he gives her ass a few light slaps. "So your mine to fuck as I please slave"

Her reply is slow and she feels another slap as she says "yes Master I am yours"

"Mine to what slave" is followed by another slap to her ass.

"I am yours to fuck as you please Master"

"Good slave" He rubs her ass seeing it is a little red but he enjoys how it shakes when he spanks her. Picking up the paddle he turns the padded side towards her and using light strokes begins to make her ass dance and quiver. Sometimes fast sometimes slow he makes sure he covers her whole ass with strokes of the paddle.

As he spanks her slave can't help but squirm in his lap. She feels his hard cock under her and rubs herself against it. She can feel her ass getting warm and her cunt getting wet from his treatment and loves it.

Giving her a hard slap with the unpadded side he asks "Is your mouth mine to fuck slave?"

"Yes Master I will suck your cock or let you face fuck me anytime anywhere."

"Good slave." Another slap to her ass and he asks "What about that cunt can Master finger it , eat it till you cum and them fuck it till you cum again and he feels it squeeze his cock."

"Yes Master my cunt is yours to finger eat and fuck, I love squeezing your hard cock with my wet hot cunt."

"Good slave. Now you are in for something new this weekend. I have yet to fuck your ass. When next you leave this room your ass will no longer be virgin. You will not only feel my cock impale your ass but you will also feel it shoot loads of hot sticky cum into it. Is slave ready to be assfucked." To make his point he gives her 3 hard whacks across her ass with the paddle.

She cries out at each hit then as he stops replies "Please Master I want to be assfucked by you. I need to feel your cum fill my last virgin hole."

Letting her up he stands and orders her to her knees. She watches as he undresses. Then naked he moves to stand before her. Looking down he takes hold of his cock and pats her face with it. He feels it as her tongue darts out to taste him. Then placing his cock to her lips he tells her "Now slave show Master how good a cocksucker you are."

He groans as her mouth opens and she greedily begins to suck him. She is incredible the words are barely out of his mouth and she has half his cock in hers. Smiling he looks down and watches as her mouth widens to take him in. She is so good at sucking him. He moans as her face touches his belly and he feels her throat open to take his cock all the way in. Her eyes look up to meet his and she moans making the cock vibrate it's whole length. Then pulling all the way back she gulps some air then slams her face back down.

Back and forth she goes slamming her mouth down the length of his cock. He watches her and is very pleased. He can hardly believe she is the same woman he met the first time. She had been like a nervous schoolgirl that time. Now here she was kneeling and facefucking herself doing anything to please her Master.

Her tongue flicks around in her mouth as she sucks him, taking him closer and closer to cumming. Composing himself he takes hold of her head and slowly pulls her from his cock. Reaching down he grabs her nipple and pulling it he brings her from her knees.

Standing before him she awaits his next order anxiously, wanting ever so much to please her Master.

Leading her by her tits he moves to the small coffee table. Opening the bag of toys he brought he takes out the nipple clamps. "Put these on slave", he orders. Then watches as she slowly places the clamps on her hard nipples.

Taking the chain linking the clamps he shakes it and makes her tits dance on her chest. Then smacking her ass he orders her to lay across the table so her tits hang over the edge. Then he ties her wrists to the legs on one side and her legs to the other side.

Moving to her face he kisses her then takes out the blindfold. Putting it on her he whispers that he loves her then quietly moves so she doesn't know where he is.

He opens the toybag and takes out the new vibrator. It is a remote controlled one and he knows he will have fun with it. Standing behind her he watches for a moment and sees her cunt is ever so wet already. Placing the vibe at her wet slit he slowly pushes it in her. When it is all the way in he lets go.

Quietly he gets the paddle and slipping back behind her starts to spank her ass. Back and forth he goes from one cheek to the other getting it nice and red. Each time he slaps her ass he turns the vibe on a little higher. Her whole body is shaking with the need to cum but she knows she mustn't until he says to. Just to keep her guessing he will sometimes play with the chain dangling from her tits. Then when he sees she is ready he stops and checks her ass. It is bright red and juice from her cunt is leaking down her legs. She is totally ready to do as he asks.

Kneeling before her face he takes her hair and ties it in a ponytail. Using it he lifts her head and looks down. "Now my fucktoy are you ready to have your face fucked?"

Yes Master please fuck my face as hard as you wish. I beg of you drive your cock into my mouth until you cum."

"Good slave as a reward when you feel me cum in that mouth of yours you may cum also. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes,Master"

Holding her hair with one hand he uses the other to place his cock at her lips. As soon as she feels his cock her mouth opens and he thrusts into it. Then he begins a slow rhythmic fuck of her mouth. Driving in until his belly touches her face, his hands holding her head. He can see her throat swell as his cock enters it. He shakes his hips and smiles seeing her head shake too. Then he keeps fucking her mouth getting closer and closer to cumming.

He is happy knowing she is his to use and the more time they spend together the more she learns to please him. He feels the cum building up in his balls and pulls back a last time. Screaming out he shoves his cock forward and blasts her mouth with his cum. Then holding her head on his cock he shoots his cum down her greedy throat which is sucking him hard and greedily.

She feels it as her Master cums and that sets her off. Screaming and moaning she tries to keep her throat open so she can feed on his cum.

He feels his knees weaken as he blasts her cocksucking mouth with jet after jet of cum, so he holds onto her head to steady himself. His cock vibrates as she moans and screams through her own cum. Turning the vibrator on full blast he sends her even further over the edge into orgasmic delight.

Slowly they both calm down and he relaxes his hold on her head. Kneeling he lifts her face and gives her a long kiss. As he reaches to untie her he tells her "You are my most wonderful and obedient slave. I love you so much."

Removing the blindfold he lifts her from the table and carries her to the bed. Laying her on it he gets in beside her and taking her in his arms they kiss and holds her close to him. The glow from thier orgasm infuses them with joy. Reaching between her legs he removes the vibrator and turns it off.

Then watching her face he removes the clamps from her nipples. "Your were fantastic my sweet little slave" he tells her.

Holding her tight his still hard cock twitches against her belly. Kissing her he rolls her onto her back and moves onto her. Taking his cock into his hand he rubs the head up and down her wet slit. She spreads her legs and moves to try and get him inside.

Stopping her he looks down and says "Now my slave if you want Master's cock inside you beg for it" "Please Master, I need your hard cock in my tight cunt. I beg you please fuck me please."

Looking at his pleading slave he smiles and says "Your not quite ready." Reaching back he picks up the ties and moving her legs ties her wrists and ankles together. Now she is totally spread and ready for him.

Sliding down he tells her "You may cum whenever and as much as you like slave. I will decide when your ready to get your cunt fucked." Then he buries his face between her legs and starts to lick and suck her clit.

Moaning she tries to keep still but Masters tongue is driving her on to her next cum. She starts to thrash as he keeps eating her cunt.

Feeling her move around he grabs her hips and drives his face into her, tongue seeking and finding her tight hole. Then he starts to drive it in and out fucking her cunt with his tongue.

As he tonguefucks her she goes over the edge and screaming out she cums again.

As she squirms and moans he keeps eating her sometimes tonguefucking sometimes licking and sucking her clit. He keeps driving her on through cum after cum never letting her settle down.

Finally she is worn down and limp just cumming and cumming time after time. Moving he gets on top of her and in one hard thrust his cock is in her spasiming cunt. Holding her tight he starts to fuck her. "Yes slave your cunt is so ready for me. I can feel every time you cum and it squeezes my cock in such a delightful way."

In and out he drives pinning her to the bed and keeping her cumming. Every thrust is met by her hips lifting only to be shoved down again as Master fucks his slave. "Yes slave that's it enjoy Master's cock. Master is definitely enjoying slave's hot wet cunt."

Then when he thinks she's ready he slows his fucking and asks "Is slave ready to have her ass fucked for the first time?"

"Yes Master, I'm ready for you to fuck me anywhere. All I want is to feel your hard cock in any of my holes you desire."

Releasing her from the ties he rolls her over onto her stomach. Then sliding a pillow under her hips he raises her ass to just the right spot. "Reach back and spread that ass for Master slave."

Quickly she reaches back with both hands and spreads her ass for Master.

Taking his cock in his hand he places it against her puckered hole. "Now beg for my cock in your ass slave."

Turning her head to look back at her Master. "Please Master I need to feel your cock fuck my ass. I want you to take my last virgin hole and it will be yours and yours only to fuck as you please."

Hearing her words he starts to push his cock into her ass. Slowly the head passes in and he feels her shiver and moan at the painful pleasure of her first assfuck.

Stopping with just the head of his cock inside her ass he waits. She wiggles her ass and begs for more. "You want more slave then have more," then grabbing her hips he drives his cock fully into her tight asshole.

She screams as he impales her and yet it is such a wonderful feeling she starts to cum again.

Feeling her cum he leans and starts to fuck her ass with long hard strokes. In and out he goes feeling her ass quiver as he fucks it. "Yes slave your ass is so good to fuck. It's tight and giving me such pleasure."

Slamming her he watches as her ass cheeks ripple with each stroke. Then as he feels her about to cum again he drives all the way in and screaming out he lets fly with his own cum.

Blast after blast of hot cum shoots into her ass sending her into another cum even more powerful than the last.

As he slowly relaxes from such a huge cum he pulls his cock from her ass and lays beside her. "Now slave go and get a facecloth and wash your Master's cock."

Quickly she gets up and goes to do as she was told. Her ass feels so huge now and as she walks she can feel her juices and his cum slowly leaking from her holes.

Taking a moment she cleans herself up a bit then returns to the bed to clean her Master's cock.

When he is clean he pulls her close and kissing her he tells her. "Now my lovingly obedient slave we will relax for a while then we can go out to eat and return to spend the rest of the night pleasuring each other.

Wrapped in each others arms they slowly drift off to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED