Weekend of Love Pt. 05

Story Info
An evening of reminiscing leads to passion.
1.6k words
4.39
7.4k
4
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way!" Leland was shocked when I revealed what I'd seen earlier, how Harold was likely femmed up and dominated by his wife. "I wonder what it's really like, though, for them?"

We were lounging naked in the balcony on a large love seat, having set up a mesh screen that I usually carried with me, that allowed us to enjoy the sun without being seen. I was browsing through a magazine while he caught up with some paperwork that he had brought along. He brushed me away when I tried to rub up against him.

I smiled when I realized he had left on the earrings and pearl necklace, which looked lovely as the only items being worn. Was it on purpose or just a consequence of us being together for more than a day? Should I remind him to be more careful when we got back?

He caught me smiling and smiled back. "Well?"

"Oh I don't know, You'd have to ask, or find out some other way. Who knows where they are on their journey. Here, look at us two years ago."

I pulled up a photo of us on my tablet, in a jacuzzi, holding up wine glasses and missing the camera timer by an awkward second. He put his work aside, leaned over and rested his head on my chest, as I continued to flick through.

"That was my first set of panties," he giggled, at a clumsy "model pose" exhibitionist shot in a park. This was turning into a staggered trip down memory lane, charting our strange and lovely course together.

The next one was a five second video, with him ass up, face down, reaching behind to grip his cheeks. "Fuck me, fuck my cunt," he whispered throatily. His dick hardened against my leg, and he reached out to replay the video. "Fuck me, fuck my cunt."

We looked at each other for a moment, then hugged each other tightly, mashing our lips together, until he eased me back, and took over the photos from me. "Leland, honey," I protested, but he wanted to keep watching,

"I loved this selfie," he grinned, showing me our reflection in a hotel mirror, me standing behind him, supporting him, impaling him upon me, his legs spread out and planted on either side of the mirror, one hand reaching for my neck and the other holding the phone, grinning lewdly into it, face already partly made up.

We moaned together when he flicked again. This time it was just Lolita's face, leaning over my shoulder, looking into the camera. He handed the device back to me, and kissed me softly, "I'm going ti take care of you now, but keep showing us to me." I happily sat up, holing the photos out to the left, while he started stroking me.

Now Lolita was in my lap, wearing a flowery dress, and I had my arms around her, while she leaned back, her eyes closed, a big dollop of cum on each of her eyelids. "Oh baby," he kissed the tip while staring at this vision. Then looking at me, he pushed his hand into his mouth, gagged on it, and made my cock slippery, "I want to relive these moments."

"Who wants to relive them," I asked, joining his hand around my cock, "is it Leland or Lolita?"

"Well, it's both of us, isn't it? Both of us ...," he hesitated her, "... like you just as much!"

"I know," I nudged his head closer, and lay back, letting him settle in between my legs. and exhaled as he rested his head on my thigh and licked me from the side, "let's start with Leland for now."

"I love sucking you, I love feeling you in my mouth, in my throat, I love nestling my nose against your hair here, and feeling you throb and stretch me."

And I loved being sucked, so we were a good fit. Leland reached for a bag by the side and picked out lipstick, a light red shade, then smacked his lips and looked up at me, ready to resume.

I liked the idea of a slow transition he had in mind. "Wait," I stopped him, "get the hoop earrings."

I liked watching them sway as he bobbed his head. I asked him to suck one of my balls, and kept my dick along the ridge of his nose, as I clicked a photo.

Eventually he came up for air, "let's take this inside." It was getting dark, and I agreed.

Picking up a padded bra and wearing it, a figure reclined on my bed away from me, half Leland, half Lolita, while I paused to fix a drink and sit opposite, in a chair.

"Do you just plan to sit and watch?"

"Who are you, right now?"

"Who do you want me to be?"

"I'm not sure ..." I walked over to the open suitcase, "let's find something random to guide us." I closed my eyes, rummaged in it and pulled out something. "Ooh," I heard, and opened my eyes. It was a vintage crotchless panty girdle.

"Well," Lolita smiled as she walked over and pulled it up around her waist, "that settles it."

I took out a pair of white platform heels and placed them in front of her, "I want you to keep this on."

She ran her hand through my hair a few times, and then held on to my head for support as she lifted one foot and then another, and I kissed the soles of her feet, before strapping each one in.

She took my hand and raised me up, guided me to sit on the bed and scoot back, then opened a bottle of lube, and took a generous portion in her hands. I held out my fingers as she moved next to me, and she shared some of the lube. We each got to work, looking into each other's eyes, as her hands slicked up my hardening length, and I began the slow teasing of her hole.

"Hey ... ," I paused, "how about I rim you a bit?"

"Not right now," she said, pulling my elbow closer. I pushed a finger in, and waited till I could jiggle it a bit, then inserted the second. "Mmph," she sighed, "that's enough", and turning around, back to my chest, lined me up and slowly (so slowly!) sank down all the way. I kissed her neck, and tried my best to hold out the phone to capture us. "Shoulda got a selfie stick," she laughed.

She began to move, but I stopped her, and let her lean back, then stroked her slowly, shoulders to tummy to pubes, loving the sensation of tight heat around my cock. I tickled her balls, pulling and bouncing them, and then (I can't believe she likes this) squeezing them and pushing them inwards, before spitting in my palm and doing the same to her cock.

Over time, she had stopped getting completely hard, and instead of just being jacked off liked to have her penis played with, squeezing, bending, massaging it, until it was stiff enough to grasp and slide my fist over. Today I did something a bit different, bringing my hands flat on either side, and "soft-jacked" her, moving forwards and backwards while also lightly squeezing along the way.

"Fuck that's good, I'm so close."

I slid a palm in front, while grasping the root and slowly rubbing it, and she jerked once, twice, then fell back, dribbling out over my fingers. I waited a second, then brought them up between us, turning her head to taste her together, our tongues playing together.

I liked to get her off first; I felt we always had more fun afterwards. I moved us both to the side, so I was behind her, and began to move, slowly getting us both used to the delicious friction. I let her lie there, and eased out, then spread her legs, and re-entered her, this time in a single thrust that made her gasp in surprise. I pulled out and did it again, pushing her back. She scrambled to grab on to the sheets, as I grabbed her hips and went wild.

The otherwise quiet evening in our room resounded with the thwack-thwack-thwack of me slamming in and out, my balls hitting her ass, the lube squishing inside. "Huh, ugh, yeah," she grunted obscenely, her face screwing up in a determined scowl, "fuck me hard, fuck me hard, hurrh, oh. Just. There. Hit it, yeah, hit it. Hit. That. Spot. Fuck!" She was shouting now, and I, exhausted but unwilling to stop, lowered myself on my forearms, and kissed her deeply, before digging in and resuming at a slower pace, deep-dicking her, my face close to hers now, loudly whispering to each other.

"I love fucking you baby."

"Fuck me, baby, take me."

"My baby, my wonderful Leland, my beautiful Lolita."

"We're all yours, baby, all yours. Take us, take us hard and good, baby."

"I'm gonna fuck you good, baby, fuck you hard."

She grabbed my butt, pulling me in deeper with each thrust, then spanked me.

Seeing my shock, she grinned, "well, fuck me harder."

I grabbed her shoulder, pounded her, and she spanked me again.

"You fucking bitch!," I smiled, and let my hands go to her throat.

"Yeah, make me your bitch!," gasping now, fingers raking my back.

Possessed, I rolled her ass up and began driving in deep and hard.

"Oh, baby, oh, oh, Oh," her eyes rolled up as she spasmed under me, dribbling out a little more cum.

"Gonna come, baby, gonna. Fill. You. Up."

"Mmm, seed me baby, I want it. I want all of it," her hands were in my hair now, "give me your nut, your cum, your cream, your ..."

I let go, shooting off volley after volley inside, then collapsed over her, sobbing, breathing hard.

"Ssh, I got you."

"That was intense, baby."

"I know."

"I love you baby."

"I love you too."

I rested inside her, the drew the covers over us.