Weekend on the Mountain Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My arousal had finally subsided somewhat, and I decided to get up and do something constructive. I opened my eyes fully and started to get up off the couch. Ondrea was indeed dancing away behind me, her shirt now unbuttoned and her arms up in the air. I could now see her blue bikini that had lain hidden all day behind her white peasant blouse. It wasn’t a tiny string bikini, but rather matched her shorts-style bikini bottoms. It hugged her small breasts tightly though, and showed them off to good advantage. What really froze my attention for a few minutes though, were her nipples.

They stood out at least a centimeter and were a centimeter across. They were amazingly defined by the fabric of her bathing suit top, and I could see, surrounding them, the raised bumps defining the outer edge of her areolas. I suddenly realized I was staring and looked away as quickly as I could. Despite her dancing, I think the smirk that briefly crossed Ondrea’s face meant I’d been caught. She kept on dancing though.

Karin and Sarah, in the meantime, had finished their little chat and had finished unpacking everything in the kitchen. There were no chores to do, nothing to unpack, and it was time for the relaxation to begin. I decided it was time to try to forget about the sexual antics that had come before, and to just work on having a great time with a great friend, and some relatively new friends. Nothing sexual at all.

Yeah right.

***

12