Weekend on the Water Ch. 01

Story Info
The first part of a kinky weekend on my girlfriend's yacht.
2.7k words
4.29
25.9k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to find myself in a position that, as much as I would like to say was unfamiliar to me, was starting to become very familiar to me. I was blindfolded; that much I could tell. There was something in my mouth too, preventing me from speaking. A quick feel with my tongue revealed it to be a ball gag. "Typical," I thought. That was always her favorite gag to use on me.

There wasn't much else I could really discern about my situation. I was lying down on my side, hands tied behind my back. No, cuffed behind my back, with what felt like fuzzy handcuffs. My legs were tied together, and then tied to...something, I wasn't exactly sure what. But it was keeping me from getting up. As for what I was lying on, it was comfortable, likely some sort of bed. I tried to think for a moment...asked myself what had happened last night...

Ah yes. I recall now. I had gone out with my girlfriend. We had only been dating for a couple weeks, but she had taken quite the liking to me. Especially after she had learned about my...shall we say, "dark side". I pulled at the handcuffs, but they were definitely not going to give. It didn't take long for her to find out that I was into certain things that most people apparently are not into. Things that I assumed everyone enjoyed. Things that she absolutely loved that I enjoyed.

For example, being tied up and helpless. I tested the rope around my ankles again, and found that it was securely tied. Also, light objectification, as well as humiliation. Nothing overboard of course, but I do enjoy the feeling of being someone else's property in the bedroom, and she just happened to enjoy the feeling of having ownership over someone. Of course, there's also the anal domination. There is nothing she loves more than pinning someone down and mercilessly fucking them with a strap-on. Despite the warmth of the room I was in, I found myself getting chills at the thought and testing my restraints one more time. But all of that doesn't explain how I ended up in my current predicament...

Just then I heard a door open, followed by footsteps on carpet.

"Well, well, well, what do have here?" I was relieved to hear her sweet voice, even in its more mocking and teasing tone. She must've seen my confused expression though, as she then enlightened me on last night's events. How we'd had a wonderful meal, how she'd taken me back to her place by the harbor, and how I'd abruptly "fallen asleep". Right. Her place by the harbor. That explains the slight rocking motion that I was feeling. I'm on her...

"...well, my dad's private yacht." She finished explaining. "He's gone for the weekend with the rest of my family, and I already know your family is too. Nobody will be looking me, or you..." She finished with what I imagined was a cruel smile. She then gently stroked my face for a moment before removing the blindfold. Sure enough, I was in the lower deck of a large luxury yacht. This room was darkened and had no windows, but was very comfortable.

Before I could take a good look at my surroundings, she hauled me to my feet and forced me out the door, and up onto the main deck. She was now holding me upright on the bow of the yacht, the Pacific Ocean stretching in all directions around us. She knew the waters well; she had explored them often with her father. She lived on Vancouver Island, near Victoria, so coastal exploration was a large part of who she was. It certainly had its perks.

Speaking of perks...I took a glance at my gem of a lady. She was wearing a tight shirt and jeans, and the cold morning air made it very apparent she was not wearing a bra. Unfortunately, she caught me staring, and felt that she needed to teach me a lesson. Before I knew it, I found myself being dragged to the edge of the boat at the spot where there was no railing, then pushed off. I yelped, knowing full well I would not be able to swim in handcuffs, or with my ankles tied, but she caught my handcuff chain at the last second. My bound feet were planted on the very edge of the boat, and I was leaning above the water, nothing keeping me from falling in except for her steady grasp on the handcuffs. I couldn't get the leverage to pull myself back up; I was completely at her mercy.

"You were staring at me, sweetie," she teased. "Did I say you could do that?" I hesitated for only a moment before thinking better of my defiance.

"No..." I mumbled through the ball gag, my voice thick with playful defiance.

"No...?" she replied, letting go for a moment before catching me gain, causing me to elicit a gasp.

"No mifreff!" I stammered, an edge of fear creeping into my voice. She loved being called mistress.

"Good," she said with a grin of satisfaction. "I have a lot of...activities...planned for you," she pulled me back up onto the deck. "Aren't you excited?!" I looked away, refusing to meet her gaze. "You don't have to answer me with words..." she whispered close in my ear with a twisted smile. "This is answer enough..." she lightly stroked the front of my pants, knowing that I had become hard at the idea of the fun she was suggesting. "I guess we should get started. I have very specific plans for you."

With that, she set me down on my knees, and used a short chain to fasten my handcuffs to a metal loop on the deck. I was now planted on my knees, ankles bound beneath me, hands attached close to the deck of the boat behind me. She went below deck for a moment, then returned with a large beach umbrella, which she planted on the deck, shading me from the sun. "Don't expect much further kindness from me," she said in a serious tone. "Most of today is going to be for me." She then undid her belt and pulled down her jeans, then her underwear. "I think you know what I want," she removed the ball gag as she said it. "Get to work." she commanded as she pushed herself into my face.

Hesitantly at first, I began to try to please her as best I could, knowing exactly what would happen if I didn't. She moaned gently as my tongue found its way around her, and then in her. Before long, she was grinding on my face, moaning a little louder. Finally, chest heaving, she began to hump my face, faster and harder. She was going to get off, and she didn't care what that meant for me. Eventually her body shuddered and she eased off of me. She knelt down in front of me, and wiped her juices from my face.

"Did you enjoy that? Did that get you aroused?" she asked, retrieving the gag from her crumpled jeans. "I hope so, because I'm about to let you in on a little secret." she fastened the gag tightly around my head. "I'm not going to return the favor." I felt her warm breath close on my ear. "I wanted to excite you, get you going, make you desperate. I've done just that. Now..." she smiled and caressed my face. "Now I'm going to sit in that cabin there, keep us on course, and read a book. You, are going to sit out here, totally aroused and helpless. Any questions?" she asked with mock concern. I tried to formulate a desperate and pleading response through the gag, but it came out as muffled grunts, punctuated with me drooling uncontrollably. "Wonderful. I'll come play with you every once in a while, just to make sure you don't get lonely. But make no mistake. You are going to suffer in constant arousal for as long as I continue to enjoy watching it." Then, she was gone.

I was incredibly horny, and had absolutely no way of giving myself any sort of release. Frustrated, I tested the handcuffs and the chain, but they were solid and unforgiving. Before long, hopelessness took over, and I resigned myself to be mistress' sex slave for the day.

It was probably around early afternoon before mistress returned. She had brought a sandwich and a glass of water with her, which she placed beside me before undoing my gag. "Wouldn't want my darling to go hungry now, would I? But don't think I'm going to uncuff you. No, no, no. You're still stuck for the foreseeable future." she grinned at that.

There was a pleasurable humiliation in relying on her to feed me. It reinforced my helpless situation, and heightened the sense of power for her. Then she carefully poured the water into my mouth, and took the dishes away. She came back with a small metal object, somewhat shaped like a pointed cylinder. She was also holding what looked like a remote. "You look a little bored out here by yourself. I'll come play with you later this afternoon, but until then..." she grabbed my hair and lifted me up, then forcefully inserted what I realized was a butt plug inside me. My arousal was immediately renewed, and then some. I writhed uncontrollably for a moment, trying to get comfortable, but it was impossible with this new stimulus. "I bet that feels pretty good," she said. "But it gets much better." At that, she turned a dial on the remote, and the plug buzzed to life.

"No, please, mistress..." I began to beg, but she was quick to place gag back in my mouth.

"Just for that little outburst," she said in a stern voice, playful evil in her eyes. She cranked the dial two more times, and I nearly blacked out from the result. "See you in a few hours." She said, petting my head before leaving for the cabin again. I pleaded with her through the gag, but it was no use. Within an hour, I had had two anal orgasms. I passed out within the following hour.

I awoke to find myself hanging above the water, at the back of the boat. She had rigged up a system of ropes to suspend me where the raft would normally be. I was facing upwards, with my arms stretched away from the boat. My legs were tied closer to the boat. I was tied such that I was close to spread eagle, but still loosely hanging. My lower body was slightly higher than my upper body. I tried to struggle, but thought better of it. I craned my neck to see the boat, and found her standing there totally naked, wearing a large strap-on with a wicked curve to it. She looked up in surprise.

"Ah, you're finally awake! Good! I untied you and left you relaxed for a bit to get the blood flowing again, and then, well, here we are!" I couldn't stop staring at her strap-on. It was unsettlingly large, but I got the feeling that that likely would not stop her. After all, this night was for her. "You know what the best part of this is?" She asked, as she leaned on a railing and took in the sunset. "Watch this." She gave my ass a push, and I swung out farther over the water, before swinging over the deck. "See where I'm going with this?" She caught me and steadied me again. "This is what is about to happen." She pulled my suspended form close and whispered in my ear. "I am going to rock you back and forth and bounce you off of my girl cock. You are going to moan like a whore and love every moment of my penetrating you. Once I'm confident you're enjoying yourself, I'll start to play with you. I know you'll already be hard, as fucking you in your slutty ass always does that. I'll play with you, and edge you and fuck you, until finally you won't be able to take anymore. Then you know what I'll do?" She smiled a very cruel smile as she asked that. "Remember that time you pulled out of my mouth a while back, and ended up spurting all over my face?" She grabbed my cock, and pointed it at my face. "Yeah. That."

"Please don't do that to me, mistress...I'll do anyth-" She was prepared for my objections, and had a gag ready. Not her usual gag though. This one was flat on one side, and had a small plastic cock on the other. She jammed the cock end into my mouth and fastened it around my head, until it was nearly pressing against the back of my throat.

"You are going to feel exactly how I did that night. I'm not saying I didn't enjoy myself though. I did immensely. But the thought of doing the same to you is just so incredibly hot." She gently inserted herself into me. "Oh, and don't worry. I'll remove the gag, just before you cum." With that, she pushed me away, and I swung out over the water, wincing as her cock slid out of me. Inevitably I swung back towards her, and moaned as her cock slid smoothly into me, deeply. She caught me and held me there, smiling. Then she pushed out again, sending me over the water, then back onto her cock.

Instead of pushing me with her hands this time, she thrusted her hips. I winced as her cock went deeper than I was ready for. The hip thrust didn't push me as far as her hands did, as I didn't even make it all the way off her cock. Then, just as she'd promised, she bounced me on her cock, hands on her hips, legs spread, slapping my ass every now and then. I tried to beg for mercy from her, but the plastic cock in my mouth not only muffled my pleas, but heightened the sense of humiliation.

After what felt like hours, she began to stroke me. Slowly at first, then she increased the speed as she fucked me faster and harder. I was so horny from being dominated this way, it wasn't long before she'd pushed me to the edge. She could feel I was about to lose it, and as promised, undid my gag.

"Please mistress..." I begged before moaning uncontrollably. She grabbed my cock tight and pointed it directly at my face before finishing me. The helplessness of my situation only made the orgasm more intense, which in turn sent even more juices all over my face. I couldn't keep my mouth closed for all the moaning, and she took full advantage of that. She also managed to stick one of my eyes shut, exactly as I'd done to her. I coughed and spat out what had gone into my mouth, but it didn't make it far past my chin. She smiled her usual cruel smile and pulled me in close, driving her cock deep into me one last time, while wiping my juices all over my face.

"Good little slut." She said as she pulled herself out of me. "I'm going to get cleaned up, and you're going to join me."

She carefully lowered me to the deck, before helping me up and escorting me to the shower. It was a large shower, and she'd already rigged up ankle and wrist restraints at either end of it. She wasted no time in tying me down spread eagle, before turning on the warm water. Despite the amazing fucking I'd just received, I was very aroused at the way she stood over me. Of course, the view was spectacular. But being tied the way I was, her bitch, totally under her power, was incredible.

She washed herself first, straddling me, caressing and massaging her body, knowing that I would be squirming at the show she was giving me. Then she carefully did the same to my body, using a washcloth to clean my face. Then, she simply lied on top of me, holding me tightly, protectively, with a sense of ownership. She held two fingers to my mouth and commanded me to suck them, cementing my obedience and submissiveness. She loved her power over me, and I loved being under her power.

"Tomorrow will be more for your pleasure." She said in a relaxed tone. "But don't worry. I'll get my fill of pleasure too. I'm not completely nice."