Weekend Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I got used to it, I began to ride. James was excited that he was finally fucking me. He squeezed and slapped my ass and as the intensity grew and I was able to take more and more, he began to thrust upwards as I rode him and his ass was hitting spots inside me that kept me moaning the whole time. I twisted around and let him hit it cowboy style, inviting Bruce's dick back to my mouth. I noticed that Ian and Damon were sitting on some chairs nearby, looking relaxed, smoking some weed and watching us fuck. I guess they were taking a break- I was damn sure they weren't finished with me.

But for now- I had plenty on my plate. I was riding James's massive dick and concentrating on Bruce's dick fucking my mouth. James squeezed my ass as I rode him, unable to get enough of it whilst Bruce grunted above me, looking down at me as I looked up at him. There is something truly pleasurable about having a muscular man, with a gorgeous torso and abs, above you as you suck his dick like a whore. It's even better when there's an equally hot guy with a big dick fucking you.

James suddenly grabbed me around the chest and pushed me to the side, fucking me in the spooning position. This was clearly a ploy by him to be able to take charge of the fucking, so that he could drive his dick deep into me at his own pace and under his control. I didn't mind, just as long as he kept fucking me. He then pushed me onto my stomach, got on his hands and began to really fuck me, driving dick deep into my loose ass. Cum was slipping out of me as James fucked me, due to the earlier load that had been deposited. My moans were getting very loud and Bruce got in front of me, his legs spread out as he had me suck his dick. As my mouth covered him, James forcefully pushed my head down so I was forced to swallow more and more till it was gagging me, driving forceful moans out of me as I was being brutally fucked from both ends. At this point they were fucking me like they didn't care about me, as if they were in it for their own interests and I was a piece of meat with holes at both ends for them to fuck. It was so degrading and pleasuring at the same time.

Finally, James announced his orgasm with a yell and I felt the familiar wet hotness inside me, his skeet filling me up as he trembled in a firework of ecstasy. As he pulled out of me, I tried my best to hold his precious seed inside me but his so load was so much and my hole was so stretched that a lot of it leaked out. He slapped my boy pussy as he pulled out, making it twitch as it was so sensitive. And it wasn't finished with either. Bruce climbed over me and quickly stuck his dick inside me, fucking me for the second time that night. Damon's strength had returned and now he was lying in front of me and I was sucking his dick. Bruce didn't take long to cum this time and he unloaded his second seed. But he didn't go to sidelines to rest. Instead he stood in front of me, waiting for me to suck his dick. When Damon got behind me and started fucking me, Ian was also waiting by as was James, whose strength had returned remarkably quickly. Now suddenly, I had four horny tops to deal with and they were all impatient.

As I was sucking Bruce and James off, I let Damon fuck me. I thought Ian would be okay with sitting on the sidelines a bit but he wasn't. He wanted in and so he and Damon took turns fucking me doggy style. Their contrasting personalities had a hot effect on how they fucked. Ian was more rhythmic, took his time and seemed to be in it to pleasure me as well, listening to my moans and whimpers in response to his dick. While Damon on the other hand was quite rough, more interested in exerting his power over me than anything else. He fucked me with long, hard thrusts and called me 'bitch' and 'slut' whilst he fucked and slapped my ass. Either way it was fucking hot and I loved it. But they were getting restless. Ian told me to get on him and ride him, which I did. But as I was riding, Damon pushed me forward so I was lying down chest to chest with Ian and started pushing his dick against my hole. I didn't expect this but didn't protest, curious to let it go on. It paid off. Damon got inside me too and now I was being double dicked, something I didn't even know I could do. But I was so stretched it didn't surprise me. And now with James and Bruce taking turns fucking my mouth, I was simultaneously dealing with four, big black dicks. The feeling of not one but two fat black dicks stretching my hole was so intense; I couldn't stop moaning around the dicks that was stuffing my mouth.

It occurred to me that I no longer had any control. These men, who I had just met, were using me for their pleasure- they could do what they wanted. Bruce and James took turns swapping with Damon to double dick me and at one point, I could barely concentrate and remember whose dick was inside me. It was the most intense and hot experience of my life. As James was fucking me, he pulled out and came a big fat nutt all over my ass. Then Ian, no longer able to resist the heat and pressure my ass was, came too- fucking his nutt deep inside just as I was being DP'd him and Damon. This left only Damon and Bruce to cum still, which I first thought was a relief as this meant that I would only have to take on one dick. I was wrong about that though. Bruce and Damon decided to continue double dicking me until they both came- almost simultaneously. As their dicks exited my body, I felt a torrent of nutt- now several dicks in volume- flow out, creaming my thighs and the bed sheets would probably need to be burned after this. My ass was gaped and stretched to an unrecognizable size. I stuck two fingers in there without feeling a thing. My entire body was drenched with cum and I could smell and taste their collective loads all over me. It was a feeling that made me as horny as ever.

Despite the fact that I had just had the mother of all fucks, I still felt horny and the looseness of my ass made me feel like something should be in there. But... I knew that if I started something again with these for guys, we'd be at it again till morning. I surveyed the room around me- they were all sprung out, naked and tired in a collective. James and Bruce were lying on the bed with me- while Ian was on the couch in the room. When Damon got back from the bathroom- I got up and went to clean up. I walked past him as he got out of the bathroom and wiggled my ass just a little. He obviously noticed because he gave it a fat slap that nearly woke the other guys up.

"Damn... that was one hell of a fuck you got. And that ass- it's just too fine," he said, squeezing it some more. I noticed his dick was getting hard again.

"Shit dude, don't start. Don't think I can take another round." I said. But my own dick was beginning to react and I knew that I could probably take another round. "Let's hit the showers." I said. Once inside, I thought Damon knew I was trying to get cleaned up. But he really didn't- he had his own plans. He pushed me against the wall, bent me over slightly so my face was pressed against the cold tiles and entered me roughly. I was so horny I let him take me like this- moaning and even begging him to fuck me harder. The way he fucked me began to really have a knock-on effect, I could feel tension building in my balls as he slammed at my g-spot.

"Oh! Yes Damon, fuck me like this!" I moaned.

"Yeah? You like this dick, huh? You like being fucked like this by four men? Slut!" he said, slapping my ass as he mock-raped me.

"I'm your slut baby- I'm your slut- aargh!" I shouted as I came an intense, explosive nutt that seemed to go on forever. I began to shout obscene words and things that didn't make sense as I sprayed the wall with my own hot cum. Moments later, I was on my knees. Damon was standing over- smiling mischeviously. His dick was still hard and at pointed at my face. I swallowed him, moaning as I enjoyed the after effects of ecstasy on his manhood. After sucking on his dick for a few more minutes, my own dick was hard again and I was still very horny, despite just having cum.

Damon then picked me up by my arm and led me back into the bedroom. I gladly followed him, even yelping a little as I got a strong smack on my ass. But as soon as I was back in the bedroom, I got on my knees. The other guys had recovered- no longer tired it seemed. Their dicks were hard again and they closed in on me.

"I know you didn't think we were done with you, baby," Bruce said. Damon pushed me onto my hands and I felt his dick enter me. I took Bruce into my mouth and from then on, the gangbang continued for a few hours more. I was fucked in all kinds of positions- with short breaks in between sessions. I came two more times- both from being fucked. I couldn't even keep count of how many times they came- all I knew was that my body was a complete cum rag by the end of the night. In the end, I passed out from tiredness shortly after being fucked on my front. I couldn't even move as I fell asleep naked and in the position I was being fucked in, cum dripping out of my ass. And of course, I couldn't have been more pleased.

The Morning After

I woke to find that Ian and Damon had already left. James and Bruce told me I could spend as long as I wanted at their house. I guessed this was a ploy for them to get another shot at my ass. So I had to leave as soon as I could- there was no way my body was going to be able to take another fuck session. But, before I did... I made sure I got all of their numbers. As it was, seeing them was a regular thing from then on. But as for the gangbangs? Well, I had to make sure they weren't as regular, but they did happen again.

12