Weekend Pet Ch. 5

Story Info
The evening continues at an adult theatre.
3k words
4.36
64.2k
3
2

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scarcrow
Scarcrow
87 Followers

Paul left a big tip for their waiter. It was the best service he had received in years, and by the look in Linda's eyes, she wholly agreed. The meal was pleasant, as was the conversation that accompanied it. They left feeling all around relaxed and content with the night, but it wasn't over yet.

She fell into her customary step behind him and to the right as he lead them to his car. She knew where they were going immediately when he pulled down a side street and turned into a gravel parking lot. It was a large, old building. The outside was in disrepair, and the inside wasn't much better. But it was perfect for the people that frequented this establishment.

There was a single, unmarked door leading inside. Paul had brought her here twice before, and as they walked into the adult store, it looked exactly as it had in the past. It was filled with a maze of shelves packed with all forms of books and sexual aids and toys. Neither of them gave the store more than a glance. Paul led them to the back counter.

"Two," he said to the weasel-looking man that sat on an old stool behind the counter and tossed a bill forward. He was scrawny and badly groomed, a perfect fit in this store. The man scooped it up and grabbed two tokens from some unseen compartment and dropped them in front of Paul. His eyes almost drooled as he tried to drink in as much as her could of Linda's body. He smiled a sickly smile at her, clearly remembering her from the times before.

Paul gave the man a disgusted glance and walked towards the side door. He handed both tokens to the man standing there and passed through with Linda hurrying behind on her heels. She was used to men looking at her, but the way the man did behind the counter gave her the creeps. The door led into a hall which connected the store to the area that dominated most of the building; an adult theatre.

Paul liked it here because it was out of the way, run down, and unlikely to ever attract anyone he knew. It played a lot of underground movies that were hard to find anywhere else, but it was also a place where two people could do pretty much anything without any trouble. Their previous encounters here had been wild and uninhibited public sessions and Linda had no reason to doubt this would be any different. Paul was in a public mood that night, and they would certainly be giving the rest of the audience a show.

The movie was just starting when they slipped into the theatre. From the bright screen, they could see at least a dozen others, all men, scattered throughout. Paul led them down the empty back row away from everyone else and they dropped into their seats.


It was a low budget movie, and looked liked it had been filmed with a cheap camcorder, but it wasn't quality that brought people here, it was content. The film was a BDSM flick, and started right into the action of a woman in a dungeon being tortured and tormented by a man dressed completely in leather.

They watched intently for nearly ten minutes while Linda squirmed in her seat. The movie was mercifully without any pretense of a rehearsed script, and the Dom was surprising proficient with the tools and devices he used to bring his bound slave to scream. Linda was getting wet from thoughts of past sessions with Paul, and he was getting hard from the same.

"Master," she whispered in Paul's ear as she snuggled up against him, "may I touch myself. I'm so hot from watching this and thinking of you."

"No," Paul said flatly. "Sit still."

She frowned but settled back into her seat and watched. The man on the screen was forcing a huge, strap-on dildo into the slave's cunt. She was crying at the forced entry of the large toy, but the Dom was merciless and continued to push until it was entirely inside of her, and hooked the straps on so it would not fall out. Forcing her to bend over, he began slapping her face with his cock while she waited helplessly.

"Pet," Paul said without taking his eyes off the screen. "You did a good job on my cock at the restaurant, but I think you can do better. Suck me right now."

Linda's eyes glowed as she smiled from ear to ear. "Yes, Master. Thank you, Master," she giggled. Her hand dove to his crotch, but he didn't even look at her as she fumbled at his zipper and pulled it down. His pants were loose enough that she could reach inside and fish his hard cock out without much restriction.

Linda looked first into her Master's eyes as he watched the screen before turning to his hard, throbbing cock. She ran her hand up and down its length, rolling his balls in her fingers when she reached the base, and finally repositioned herself on her seat. She was able to bend over easily and take his cock into her mouth. Paul moaned as her mouth slid over the head of his cock. His eyes may have been on the screen, but his mind and body belonged to the sensations in his cock. There was no need to rush. They were in public, but it was a porn theatre, and at the back of the dark rows of seats, they were as good as being alone. She took her time working over her cock with her mouth and hands, slurping loudly. She trusted the noise of the movie to mask her oral pleasuring.

She felt movement beside her and knew that someone had taken a seat close to her. She didn't realize that the stranger had seen the off screen action and had seated himself right beside her. The man was plain looking, but cleanly dressed and freshly shaved. From where he sat, he had a clear view of Linda's tight ass and wet cunt as she leaned over the armrest to please her Master. Bent partially over, her full breasts pressed against the thin material of her dress, giving a clear outline of her hard nipples.

The man stared at her ass and cunt for long minutes. He could smell her wetness. He finally turned to watch in awe as she handled the nine-inch cock of the man beside her. He had been to a few different theatres, and had seen public sex displays. Most of them were just young kids doing a quickie for thrills. This was a blatant, meticulous session between two people who didn't care. He finally looked into the other man's eyes, and was surprised to find him looking back with curious scrutiny.

The newcomer could feel Paul's authority, both in his expensive dress and the strength of his gaze. It was almost a challenge. The man licked his lips and slowly gestured towards Linda's exposed ass. Paul looked the man over and raised his eyebrows. The man gestured again, almost pleading with his shaking hand. Paul smiled slighted and nodded once.

The man's heart raced. It was a perfect ass he was looking at, a delicious cunt, and he desperately wanted to touch both. He reached out carefully, and moved his hand greedily towards her cunt. His fingers touched her wetness, and one finger slipped in to the first knuckle before she gasped and sat up. There was rage in her eyes as she turned to the man.

"Fuck off asshole!" she snapped at him. "Don't fucking touch me."

Paul's hand slapping off of her nipple caught her by surprised and she turned to him in fear. "I gave him permission, pet," he said sharply. Linda lowered her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Master," she whimpered. The man stared in awe at the interaction between the two. It was almost a scene mirrored directly from the movie playing on the screen.

"Who does your body belong to?"

"You, Master. I'm sorry, Master. I didn't know."

"You were very rude to someone I have given permission to. That is not the way my slave treats people who have my permission to touch you."

"I know, Master." She hung her head, both ashamed and excited.

"Take off your dress, pet." Both Linda and the man turned to him in shock. He tilted his head slightly and Linda knew she was one second away from being told twice. Slowly, she stood up and shrugged the flimsy material from her body, catching it before it hit the floor. She stepped out of the garment and carefully dropped over the seat in front of her. The man's eyes bulged as she shifted uncomfortably. By then, a few of the men in the theatre had heard the commotion. Most turned in their seats to watch the live action, but a few moved in for a closer look as Linda stood completely naked except for her garter, stockings, and heeled shoes.

"I think her likes you pet," Paul said, ignoring the others' stares. Linda blushed, and her pussy tingled. "Let him see your tits."

Linda turned her body fully towards the strange man who was almost drooling as he started at her perfect, voluptuous body. He stared with longing at her heavy tits, and Paul pushed at her shoulders, forcing her forward and down. Her full breasts swayed inches in front of his face. He looked at Paul, who nodded, and the man reached out and cupped one of her tits. Linda moaned in response, even thrusting her tit into the man's hand. It was an old game of theirs that they both enjoyed, sharing her with strangers.

The man went to work on her tits immediately, groping one, pinching and pulling the nipple, while his mouth locked fiercely around the other. Paul allowed the man to work over her tits for several minutes. The sucking and moaning attracted even more men, and soon the entire theatre was watching them. Some of the men had moved as close as several seats away, but Paul's looks kept them from coming any closer. Finally, her pulled her back and spun her around so her ass was facing him.

"I think our new friend want's a taste." The man's eyes widened at Paul's statement, but he only nodded as Paul bent Linda over and forced her back. Linda looked Paul in the eye and shook her head no. She was liking the audience and wanted to put on a show. Paul slapped one of her nipples hard, and did the same to the other. Linda gasped out and lowered her head. "Only a taste though," Paul warned.

The man nodded and took hold of Linda by the hips. He lined his mouth up with her cunt and moved in. His tongue pushed in past her lips as his mouth locked on and he slurped and licked as quickly as her could, devouring as much as her juices as Paul allowed before tugging her away. The man held firmly onto her hips for as long as he could before she was wrenched free.

"He is greedy, isn't he pet?" Paul said as he glared at the man. Linda nodded with a giggle. "I was going to let him fuck you. Even take you in the ass." The man's eyes widened in longing. "But not anymore." Paul turned to Linda. "Do you still want him, pet?"

"I will do whatever you want me to, Master," Linda responded.

"Then you will suck him off, pet, until he cums all over your face." Linda's eyes widened.

"But, Master-" The crack of Paul's hand on her ass silenced her. He stood up, towering over her, and slapped her tits hard several times until she was whimpering. "Yes, Master. I will suck him until he cums on my face."

Paul sat back down as she turned and knelt gingerly on the floor. There was no food or drink served at the theatre, so the floor was fairly clean. The only thing she had to worry about was cum, and it appeared any in the area had long since dried or been scrubbed away. Some of the closer men leaned forward to get a better view as Linda undid the stunned man's pants and pulled them and his underwear to his ankles. Blocking their view, the remaining men gathered round to watch the show as Linda stroked the man's cock to full hardness.

Linda almost laughed at its size. It was maybe five inches, and not very thick. She plunged down and easily took his entire shaft and even part of his balls into her mouth. She thought about savouring the moment of her public wantonness, but there was no pleasure to be found in the small prick. She was thankful that Paul did not let the man fuck her. What a waste that would have been. She started on his dick with a rapid head bobbing, her hand playing with his balls to bring him off faster.

The others stared as she slurped at his cock with skill. The man was moaning loudly and soon trembled. Linda felt his balls tighten and his cock swell slightly. Fearing her Master's wrath for disobeying him, Linda pulled his prick from her mouth and jerked it hard. He groaned as the first blast shot hard and splattered onto her face. Three more quick jets followed with the same force. A few more spilled out, some reaching her chest, but most oozing out and dripping down her hand. She was truly surprised at the amount of cum stored in his small balls and wiped her hand clean on his shirt. The others began to whistle as jeer as she stood up, cum dripping from her face and tits. She turned to Paul proudly, who simply looked at her.

Paul nodded towards the back of the seat in front of her. She looked at him quizzedly and he nodded again. Finally understanding, she grabbed hold of the seat back and leaned forward, her ass sticking out. Paul was still slowly jerking his cock as he stood up and moved behind her. The audience jeered again as Paul lined his large cock up against her pussy lips and forced his cock into her sopping pussy. She moaned and her upper fell forward as she grabbed the arm supports to hold herself upright.

Paul looked around at the group of men about him and made it clear that it was to a solo effort from there on in. It was always a dangerous situation to be surrounded by so many men. They both knew how easily they could overpower Paul and do what they wish. But that was part of the thrill. He also noticed that the large doorman and the weasel counterman had come back and were watching from a distance. He thought they were just as likely to join in as they were to help out.

Paul grabbed her hip with one hand and a handful of her long hair with his other, tearing it from the bun, as he fucked her hard from behind. For a quarter of an hour he pounded her cunt, giving the patrons a show as her tits swayed and giggled and her ass smacked with each deep thrust. Linda came twice, both long lasting, violent and loud explosions that flooded her cunt. Many of the men had their cocks out and were furiously pumping them as they watched the actions. Some blew their loads discreetly into their hands or onto the floor, others let go where they stood, sending their loads over the seats. Linda came again as she watched the strange men cum at the sight of her.

Paul finally could hold back no more. He groaned and allowed the first blast of his cum to shoot deep within her before pulling and jerking the remaining blobs onto her ass and back. Linda cooed and rolled her hips as her cunt continued to spasm for long moments.

He gave the crowd a final, long look, as put his softening cock away and stepped back. The cum was drying quickly on Linda's face and tits, but his fresh load still glistened on her body and was starting to ooze down her thighs. Seeing the show was over, the others because to move away, some turning back to the show, others leaving altogether.

"Get dressed," Paul ordered.

Linda nodded and pulled her dress back one. The drying cum was still visible on her face and chest, and the fresh cum on her back was exposed by the scooping dress. She could feel the wetness on her thighs as it reached her stockings. He gestured towards the exit and escorted her out.

"Wait here," he ordered as they entered the store area. "I want to look at something."

Linda blushed, but nodded obediently. A few of the people wandering about the isles of the store noticed first her beauty, then her disheveled appearance, and finally the cum drying on her body and stared in awe. She trembled slightly at the embarrassment and turn on of her situation. Some of the men gave her a quick glance and hurried away while others took their time to fully appreciate the sight of her. The weasel counterman came around and stood beside her.

"You looked great in there," he hissed at her. She flinched and turned away, trying to ignore him. "Maybe we could do something later." He reached out and groped one of her tits. She shrieked and hurried away, almost running down the isles until she found Paul.

"I told you to stay," Paul snarled as she approached.

"I'm sorry, Master," Linda said, almost in tears. "But the sleazy man from the counter, he was touching me."

Paul looked her over and turned dark. "Come," he said as he stalked back to the counter. The man saw Paul heading his way and quickly ducked into the back. The large doorman blocked Paul's way. They spoke briefly, Paul gesturing towards Linda, before he passed the large man something in his hand and nodded. He walked back to his pet.

"You look fantastic," he said, shaking off the unauthorized grope. Linda was used to being touched by strange men, and simple beamed at Paul's compliment. She felt fantastic. "Come, it's time to go home."

Scarcrow
Scarcrow
87 Followers